Male HQ

Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Aljunied

King song

anyone know for full body massage, do i need to be topless? Or they will give me a robe or i can wear my own tee shirts and shorts? Not oil massage. Just pressure massage.

I tried Paul's massage yesterday. He is a nice person.  I lost my way finding his place and he was patient in giving me directions. The surroundings was pleasant and clean. He asked whether his pressure was too strong and I was alright every now and then during the massage. Definitely takes care of the client's comfort throughout the session. Had a good night's sleep afterwards. Will go again for his massage. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

went to paul yesterday for the first time. i have to say the set up of the shop is pleasant and simple but clean. minus point is there is no toilet nor shower facilities. Paul is friendly and very serious in his work. his massage skill is excellent and good. able to assist me with my frozen shoulder condition. i believe this is not a fly by massage. highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 12:47 AM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Had Alvin tonight.

Cute guy and his massage was strong.

I will recommend him.    Not hanky panky as he is straight.

I always enjoyed Alvin's massage, and I always tip him ( not much).

I am leaving SG in 3 weeks time permanently, have to go back again as my package still has a bit left !

Anyone wants to come along ? :)

20 minutes ago, inbody123 said:

I always enjoyed Alvin's massage, and I always tip him ( not much).

I am leaving SG in 3 weeks time permanently, have to go back again as my package still has a bit left !

Anyone wants to come along ? :)

Whats the rate when u use credits?

Went to Paul and I found his massage to be really good. 

Environment: Pleasant, uncluttered and clean. There are two massage beds in the space, separated by curtains. The reception is bright and located on the second floor near the hawker centre.  He has relaxing spa style music playing during the massage. The main downside is that there isn't a toilet in the premises. 

Massage: I requested a medium-hard massage. Paul has good strength to get into the knots in my back, buttocks and shoulders. Overall good flow with a variety of strokes. He checked if the pressure was appropriate a few times. 

Service: He was focused on the massage so didn't talk too much. Saved the small talk for the end of the massage which was great, as this allowed me to relax during the massage. 
Overall: Definitely would go back. 

Visited Paul for the first time. The shop actually has 2 units and I went into one where I believe is staffed by ladies and they redirected me to the adjacent unit. Set up in where Paul works is in contrast to the ladies'. The place seems to be more organised and has piped music and water feature and less messy than the ladies'. 

Anyway, Paul appeared a bit cold when I first entered and he just ushered me into the room. partitioned by a reasonably thick curtain. The compartment is sparse but clean. But he did warmed up more once we started to converse in Chinese. 

I did my massage in the nude. As I have constant back ache he suggested I do finger press but I told him I preferred oil. He then suggested a combination as he felt the finger press would address my issue more effectively. So I agreed. 

Having gone for many massages in the past, I must say his first touch and pressure is very good. The palms were warm which is important to the one receiving the massage as it somehow calms the body instantly. His pressure was consistently and smooth. 

Although I am small built but because of my tense muscle, I know it is usually quite taxing for the masseur to massage me as he needs to apply sufficient pressure and intensity to achieve the right amount of effect on me. Paul certainly didn't disappoint. He did confess to me that he has to apply more strength as he felt my body was pretty stiff. So he went about his craft doing finger press for the first half and oil the other. I think I lost the sense of time and went into a blissful snooze waking up only to realise he wanted me to turn over. He doesn't talk much unless spoken to, which I prefer. From the small chat, I come to know he came at a young age in his teens, not to study but work and has now become a PR, trying to eke out a living since he is already married and planted his roots here. For that, I have my respect as I don't think it is an easy journey (assuming he didn't get much higher education) having to survive in a high cost society like ours. For him to open a shop too is even more admirable. 

I hope my sharing this anecdote will at least urge some doubters to try him for his professional skills. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Oh, but Paul, if you are reading, as I have mentioned the floor lights were too bright as the clients will be looking through the massage bed hole and the lights will appear to be even more intense. The positioning of the lights would have been better if they were ceiling ones. But having said that, thanks that you decided to off the lights leaving a lone lamp on. That helped. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, mick2014 said:

Yesterday tried Paul's msia part time masseur,  very gd skill. Massage every parts of body continuously non stop. Worth the money. + gd lookin too. . However he only works on Tues. 

Wow that mean must go try it out liao 

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a 2 hour session with Paul and he was amazing. I asked for hard strokes and he was kind enough to ask if his strength was ok. I would regularly come back to find him - very consistent with his stroke strength and he did certain sensual moves that made me go crazy. Highly recommended, and a very easy and nice person to chat with towards the end of the massage. Thanks Paul!

I had a 90min session with Paul a few days ago. He asked where were my problem areas. He suggested finger press on my neck, shoulder and lower back. The rest was with oil. His strokes are firm and get to the knots. It can be sensual at times and it is a new experience for me. It was interesting. He will also check if the room temperature is ok as well as his strength.

The room has 2 beds so I am guessing it is for Tuesdays when he has a second masseur. The room is dark with one lamp to light the place so it is very soothing. The bed is not cold at all so I am wondering if there was a heat pad on it.

Excellent place and worth the price.

18 hours ago, maturechn said:

Ooop, sorry. Old liao , see wrongly. Anyway , please tell me the location of the shop   n i will try it one day. 

Thank you  king song. 

Chinatown, blk 4, sago lane, #02-115

S 050004

Open hours :

1030am-1030pm

HP: 83729867

paul (king song)

Edited by King song
Something wrong

• G_M changed the title to Paul's Liao Ning Chinese Therapy Center @ Chinatown
  • King song changed the title to Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Aljunied