Male HQ

Food with names of celebrities

Guest Guest

19 minutes ago, abang said:

That chicken meat looks just like that 2 A-jie.. DRY ... unlike my favourite chicken from Maria Virgin Chicken.  SGD 8 feeds 2....yummy..closed on Monday and Friday...

Maria Virgin ChickenMa Li Ya Virgin Chicken

not trying to make fun of the lady who wears the spec. but the way she looked at me like I'm a criminal like that.

and the very first time I tried (caused the other stall too long queue already), somehow I felt that its quite dry leh compared to the other soya sauce chicken stall.

Edited by mantin30

Guest Jiken Lice 粉丝
38 minutes ago, Guest Question said:

how do you know the chicken is virgin?

When you finger the ass it feels very tight (means supple meat) and you can feel the clitoris with the bean inside (flick the bean anyone?).

Should be 玛丽处女鸡 not 玛丽亚, virgin Mary not Maria. 

Hope it's 处女 and not 老处女。

Guest Bonfire
2 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

Not surprised next time there might be a Bathroom Supplier named "真会浴"(Zoe Tay)。 :D:D:D

Next on the list: “粥出名” (Zhou Chu Ming), a porridge stall whose popularity spreads across the Causeway to JB. :D

• G_M changed the title to Food with names of celebrities
  • 2 years later...

Maybe try plant based protein powder like from ON, well it markets it as 100% plant protein they even switch reg peanut with what they called Sacha Inca peanut (different type of legumes of peanut) if you also have peanut allergy.

Another would be Carnivor, I've use this one for years, I'm not lactose intolerant but I just found out some website actually recommend it for lactose intolerant, I don't know if that's true.

All in all I think just use all plant based supplement or egg whites is the way to go. There are so many plant base protein brands that goes under the radar.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.