Male HQ

Manspreading

abang

I came across this interesting article about Manspreading.

Do men sit this way because of their package (as seen in this AMDK photo set)?

When I was young, my parents used to teach me about proper sitting postures.  Manspreading was considered as BAD manners.  I remembered as a kid, the kids in the neighbhourhood would say this line in Hokkien, "脚开开, TAN大LUI“。。。

https://www.queerty.com/madrid-latest-city-take-wide-stance-el-manspreading-subway-20170620?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=onesignal

Manspreading101:

- If you are wearing skimpy shorts or shorts with huge leg opening, please manspread with caution. Displaying your junk to the public (no matter how hot or cute you look) is disgraceful. 

- if you are sitting down in a crowded train, have some civic consciousness. Not everyone enjoys touching your leg. 

:P

Guest gym wanderer

Best is to look at guys manspreading on the bench @ the gym, especially those who have really muscular thighs and tiny shorts! :clap:

there is no reason to manspread in SG. the trains have ample seat width.

London underground has got to be the worst. The seats are so low and tiny, I am 1.8 and it is very hard to not open my legs squished into a low and tiny seat.

Bus seats are also not kind to people with longer legs. Bruised knees are common.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 9 months later...
On 6/21/2017 at 12:26 PM, tomcat said:

there is no reason to manspread in SG. the trains have ample seat width.

London underground has got to be the worst. The seats are so low and tiny, I am 1.8 and it is very hard to not open my legs squished into a low and tiny seat.

Bus seats are also not kind to people with longer legs. Bruised knees are common.

oh tC is 1.8?

many has been complaining that why sg MRT is always packed? is that true?

I been to USA /new york, i find sg is as good as theirs (but theirs are older)

really we r abt the same but somehow, ours always failed

On a public trpt, if there is a lady and a man, i will choose the seat w the lady so that i can have more "space" and spread abit 
never will i pick a man to sit bside, their shoulder is broad and brushed against mine

(a lady will not have broad shoulder or spreading issues)
Yes, i tend to sit cross  leg if the seat bside me is empty ,

organisation that would benefit from this article, and has disclosed no relevant affiliations beyond their academic appointment.

Partners

View all partners

Republish this article

RepublishRepublish our articles for free, online or in print, under Creative Commons licence.

bbvnmwph-1362627974.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q

and if another men come sitting bside me, he will give me the stare that my legs are touching  him ,why did he pick a seat bside me? just like i will never pick  to sit bside another male who manspread

and some spread till an infinity length 

Article on manspreading https://www.thenewslens.com/article/93199

譯作「大爺式佔位」

find this logo cute, but i dont wish to have so much instructions on public trpt, we have too many already

EMT_Madrid_amplía_su_señalización_a_bord

shared this b4: https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/open-closed-legs-men-sit/

On 6/21/2017 at 9:49 AM, CKW said:

It's a sign of bad manners and poor breeding, no matter how rich or handsome the guy thinks he is.

If you think your balls need space, then be a real man and stand. 

Also, it's just as bad, if not worse, if a woman does it.

CKW, the pic shown is too wide le!!!!

i can accept a bit of spread, cos anatomically we need it

sometimes in a conference , in a mtg /discussn /seminar all have to get seated

but for sure,  take note of these rules regardless of how you sit:

• Do NOT shake your legs. It implies feelings of anxiety or irritation. Your legs make up a large area of your body so when they move, it’s hard for others not to be distracted by them - q a no. of men tend to shake legs!!!!!!i m nt sure why!!!!! there was once a fellow female colleague gave him a good lecture! i think it is good!!!! (Antonio has never mentioned about manspreading but for sure he mentioned shaking legs)
  • Do NOT tap your toes. It comes across like you’re impatient or in a hurry. You can only resort to this to call someone’s attention without speaking (if it’s better not to talk).

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

oh tC is 1.8?

many has been complaining that why sg MRT is always packed? is that true?

I been to USA /new york, i find sg is as good as theirs (but theirs are older)

really we r abt the same but somehow, ours always failed

these days i dont even bother sitting in trains

often will be asked to give up the seat,

maybe its my face or ppl assume based on how i look,

fatigue/tired is not part of my body functions.

but yea, i really dislike the london underground seats.

plus they are cloth upholstery, imagine the dust and dirt.

esp when they rarely refurbish or update their trains.

some trains in japan is also upholstery

but they are comfortable height and clean.

and it's even a smooth bench type with no butt

indentations, so ppl just are more mindful to squeeze

or occupy less space

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

12 minutes ago, CKW said:

Yeah! Manspreading!! :twisted:

tumblr_o64f833qdh1spo79go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8n7td5anf1rykyp8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m62owdrGaB1rykyp8o1_1280.jpg

First picture get forced spread then edged will song song TTM 

Guest DidymuzTT 90992155
17 hours ago, CKW said:

Yeah! Manspreading!! :twisted:

tumblr_o64f833qdh1spo79go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m62owdrGaB1rykyp8o1_1280.jpg

Would love to suck them dry... hehe! 

I noticed nowadays many young boy boy also sit like that in MrT, open leg big big!

sometimes see already also very feel like touching their big tools if they commando 

37 minutes ago, CKW said:

It's not really sexy when a guy sitting next to you on the MRT or bus does it  :D

Damn annoying  LOL

manspreading.jpg

I dont mind. Better than most bitches who sit leg on top of the other (like pros waiting for customer) till their legs kick me. Dirty my pants .

4 minutes ago, cutejack said:

I dont mind. Better than most bitches who sit leg on top of the other (like pros waiting for customer) till their legs kick me. Dirty my pants .

Oh yeah! I f___king hate that!

I once had to tell a bitch sitting next to me on the MRT not to cross her legs because the sole of her filthy shoe was touching my white pants. 

Just now, CKW said:

Oh yeah! I f___king hate that!

I once had to tell a bitch sitting next to me on the MRT not to cross her legs because the sole of her filthy shoe was touching my white pants. 

Exactly if ubr wearing a white pants.U know what i was in the mrt n this young bitch was sitting as i mentioned n i told her to put her leg down but she pretended not to hear me n i called her bitch.  She heard that n told her bf.  Her cute bf asked her why i called her bitch n she got the cheek to explained to him what happened meaning she heard wat i told her isnt it? Her bf moved her leg far from mine. Hmmmm.

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Exactly if ubr wearing a white pants.U know what i was in the mrt n this young bitch was sitting as i mentioned n i told her to put her leg down but she pretended not to hear me n i called her bitch.  She heard that n told her bf.  Her cute bf asked her why i called her bitch n she got the cheek to explained to him what happened meaning she heard wat i told her isnt it? Her bf moved her leg far from mine. Hmmmm.

Walao!!! Selective hearing!!

You are right to call her a bitch, because she is indeed one!!  :clap:

She definitely doesn't deserve to have a cute boyfriend. And even more so because he is more civic-minded than her.

I can bet at home she is the type who likes to throw tantrums at her parents.

I hope her cute boyfriend dumps her shortly the incident. He must know that if he marries her, his life will be hell everyday.

Well done, bro!! :clap:

2 hours ago, CKW said:

Walao!!! Selective hearing!!

You are right to call her a bitch, because she is indeed one!!  :clap:

She definitely doesn't deserve to have a cute boyfriend. And even more so because he is more civic-minded than her.

I can bet at home she is the type who likes to throw tantrums at her parents.

I hope her cute boyfriend dumps her shortly the incident. He must know that if he marries her, his life will be hell everyday.

Well done, bro!! :clap:

Told thw same thing to my fren.she will be dump soon.her bf will look for guys soon.lol

Guest Why r u here
On 4/13/2018 at 9:57 PM, -Ignored- said:

this is wrestling leh and posing is fine u can spread all u liked

As if people can't see for themselves.

Go fuck a dog! LOL

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Told thw same thing to my fren.she will be dump soon.her bf will look for guys soon.lol

Yeah man

With spoilt bitches like her who behave with that entitled mentality, it won't be surprising if her cute bf one day decides to start dating guys instead  :D

11 hours ago, CKW said:

It's not really sexy when a guy sitting next to you on the MRT or bus does it  :D

Damn annoying  LOL

manspreading.jpg

This is a true account of my encounter while going office early in the morning. I was in bus playing mobile game and came an office guy sitting beside me with our shoulder to shoulder, leg to leg pressing onto each other. I was really annoyed why is a stranger sitting so close to me and I literally felt molested. I stopped my game and turned to look at him unhappily! Omg, quite cute and didn't know or pretend not to know. I continued my game and naughty thoughts came to me for how much skin contact ( tho with clothes and pants) we're getting. I still remembered he was holding a gym shoe bag. He alighted 10minutes later. Few days later, he came to sit with me and again with the entire side of his body leaning against mine. It happened a few times but we never talked. I could only feel his muscular arm and strong thigh! Even my bf doesn't sit so close with me in bus :redface:

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 4:47 PM, Guest :-( said:

I would fuck him

He is Straight...moved back to new zealand....hot as hell in real...had him as an RT instructor during my IPT

5 hours ago, drake25 said:

He is Straight...moved back to new zealand....hot as hell in real...had him as an RT instructor during my IPT

Oh, he was your RT instructor?! Wow!!

Nice!!

He migrated to NZ, you say? Pity  :(

31 minutes ago, CKW said:

Oh, he was your RT instructor?! Wow!!

Nice!!

He migrated to NZ, you say? Pity  :(

yeap....Nathaniel Suen

• Guest locked this topic