Male HQ

Do you agree with what this Mr.Angry says about fat and skinny people in this circle?

ahb0yy91

Guest Gymfit guy

Mr Angry is making himself look like a fool. People who are gym fit, was once skinny or fat. 

Also, people can send as many lewd pictures to him whenever they feel like it. He himself posted his own body pic, obviously people perceived him as such. That's why they sent such pictures to him. 

We have our rights to be choosy as well, and definitely I'm not choosing him because of his fcuked up attitude.

5 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

He actually can get so workup w ppl sending him their pics. Dun like just delete or if that fellow persistent then just block lor.

i think he must have received tons of it until he get annoyed

slim or chub is a choice, u can choose to do something if u r not happy with your current size....unfortunately what he mention in point no.3 is true to a certain extend, what he need to know is that he can definitely get a hook up with a nice bod but that does not mean he will get a real relationship :frustrated:

Oh yah did he mention abt nice look and bod get him real love? LMAO!!!! Like he is the only good looking fit dude? Princes Diana so much prettier/slimmer than Camilia also prince charles prefer Camilia. Real love just because he got gd bod and nice look? And that love WONT CHANGE?? He just came out to this circle is it??? Naive to the max!!!!

Haha I stopped reading after I read "I know I had a nice abs" lmao.. lord I don't care how great your body is, if you can't use proper grammar I'm out. I get that English may not be some people's most comfortable language, so I always give ample time to show friendliness and politeness that more than makes up for it. But this arrogance, I got no time for that. 

6 hours ago, Hummel said:

Jeezus. 

Well it's nice to see someone with nice abs, chest, biceps and a model looking face can still be grammatically challenged.

There is hope for all of us yet.

I would give a love instead of a like for your comment. 

giphy.gif

And I stand with what I always say ''You could lose everything in a flash. Be humble.''

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Bluerain

Ya.. physical beauty can vanish overtime or even overnight. While the importance of physical outlook could not be denied, the inner beauty is what keeps the relationship going and in longer term. 

Guest Just a Guest

Most attractive people I know are usually just common-looking people who are secure, independent and good-natured. They focus on feeling good and healthy when they groom themselves. 

When I step into a gay club, I tend to eye on guys who are less striking and it may be just 1 or 2 of them, regardless of age. A reason why I feel gay people are into straight because they have better self-esteem and not improving their looks for the majority sake of fishing for compliments.

He's exercising his opinionated version of choices. Don't need to condemn la. Likewise it's individuals' choice to read / reply or just dismiss it as another silly post. 

"And obviously I have what it takes to be choosy" - but I would love to see what he has to offer to afford a comment like that:whistle:

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

9 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

He actually can get so workup w ppl sending him their pics. Dun like just delete or if that fellow persistent then just block lor.

9 hours ago, ahb0yy91 said:

i think he must have received tons of it until he get annoyed

Send MOAR!!!!  He deserves more crap!  LOL

7 minutes ago, Ironrod said:

i wish u post his face......i am curious how good looking he is lol

I once chat with a guy like that....when meet up.....i am sure i am better looking.....some ppl are just disillusional.

I can't . I can't possibly risk the thread being deleted :(

My brain cells died as I read the post. GG man this kinda people.

7 minutes ago, ahb0yy91 said:

I can't . I can't possibly risk the thread being deleted :(

You can pm someone the screenshot without covering the face/name and we can put it on facebook heh.

One belief I have always held: If you cant be physically attracted to the person you see when you look into a mirror, how can you expect someone, who is so much more sexually desirable (as perceived by general public) than yourself, to be physically attracted to you? One thing I have noted is that people have been badgering him even after being rejected with a no-reply response on Grindr, so these people should also just move on after being rejected. None of us likes to be consistently spammed by the same person after rejecting them.

Edited by SuperSentai

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

You can have your own opinions but you don't have to mean and nasty when expressing it. 

Yes, beauty fades, and is only skin deep. Unfortunately that is what our eyes can see. We cannot see "inner beauty" because inner beauty can only be experienced by how it makes you feel good about yourself. 

Whoever posted that FB post is forgetting one thing. He can choose not to parade himself and be seen by all (chubs, twinks, hunks et al.) by staying at home instead of going out. That way he would not have to feel disgusted or violated. For those sending him lewd photos, he can choose not to go online or be on social media etc. 

Love. 

37 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Whoever posted that FB post is forgetting one thing. He can choose not to parade himself and be seen by all (chubs, twinks, hunks et al.) by staying at home instead of going out. That way he would not have to feel disgusted or violated. For those sending him lewd photos, he can choose not to go online or be on social media etc.

This mentality is exactly why a certain religion dictates that their women be covered from head to toe in public, that the onus is on women to shield themselves from unwanted attention instead of on the opposite sex to exercise self-control and self-awareness, and that a rape victim who dresses sexily deserves to be raped. A peacock displays his gorgeous tail feathers to attract his favored peahen, not just any Tom, Dick or Harry. Your sister who dresses up to go out and meet potential dates do not deserve to approached by lewd unattractive man on her way back home.

Edited by SuperSentai

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, SuperSentai said:

One belief I have always held: If you cant be physically attracted to the person you see when you look into a mirror, how can you expect someone, who is so much more sexually desirable (as perceived by general public) than yourself, to be physically attracted to you? One thing I have noted is that people have been badgering him even after being rejected with a no-reply response on Grindr, so these people should also just move on after being rejected. None of us likes to be consistently spammed by the same person after rejecting them.

You can physically attracted to the person that you see in the mirror doesn't mean that people will be attracted to you. Muscular /lean fit / skinny / fat. It's their own thought that people will like them if they are attracted to the person that they see in the mirror. 

On 6/23/2017 at 0:05 AM, SuperSentai said:

This mentality is exactly why a certain religion dictates that their women be covered from head to toe in public, that the onus is on women to shield themselves from unwanted attention instead of on the opposite sex to exercise self-control and self-awareness, and that a rape victim who dresses sexily deserves to be raped. A peacock displays his gorgeous tail feathers to attract his favored peahen, not just any Tom, Dick or Harry. Your sister who dresses up to go out and meet potential dates do not deserve to approached by lewd unattractive man on her way back home.

The catch is what One fantasizes to attain through sexual intercourse.

Nowadays, highly unlikely to be ejaculation, or son.

Anyway, welcome back, SuperSentai.

Edited by wilfgene

Laughable to say the least. All I can say is he ought to enjoy the attention while it last. The standard of english is also cringeworthy. He should probably spend less time in gym and sign up for some english lessons.

Most of these diva-ish muscle marys also possess neither brains nor brawns. I have met many with great bods at the pool showing off, but when they got into water it was the most unsightly scene ever. Slow and flailing like magikarps. I then overtook them with ease lol.

Like those above mentioned, aging is a fair process. He will soon realize that it becomes harder to maintain his bod as metabolism slows down and age catches up. Face will likewise sag and look like some uncle on the street, perhaps hair will thin and MPB sets in.

Lets see how haughty he gets then. Usually these kind of snobs will end up lonely and single when they are old, because those suitors or dates are only after their face and bod. They usually get dumped when a cuter better looking muscle mary comes along.  一山还有一山高 . I guess I also dont need to elaborate on their "market value" as they progress into unclehood. 

I will just let them be. Haughty and all. After all their time to behave like that is limited. 

Edited by Samezuka

I'm not saying that I'm supporting Mr Angry but everybody here knows it's mostly the truth in this gay circle.

Just go and listen to any gay gossips online or amongst a group of gays. What I'm reading here is so unreal and different.

5 hours ago, Guest Pccw said:

What I'm reading here is so unreal and different.

This is so true. What's being talked about here exists only in the ideal world, but the real world is far more harsh. But then again, Mr Angry should also realise that in the real harsh world, people attractive or not will always be attracted to the more sexually desired; his idea that only the attractive ones should message him on Grindr exists only in the ideal world. Everyone likes pretty things, right?

Just as anyone have the right to message him on the apps, he have as much right to ignore those he find unattractive and even more so, rant about it on his own Facebook account. I prefer to rant about it in my heart though. People are already not reading profile introductions on apps, so no point putting the rant on your social media anyway. 

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You can physically attracted to the person that you see in the mirror doesn't mean that people will be attracted to you. Muscular /lean fit / skinny / fat. It's their own thought that people will like them if they are attracted to the person that they see in the mirror. 

Welcome to this thread: https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/86887-what-do-u-think-about-chubs-who-look-for-slimfit-guys/

Edited by SuperSentai

this is so rude @@ but anyway, i think the 'clickiness' is much more important than anything else :) 爱美之心,人皆有之。 just be grateful when you have the body naturally or you get what you paid off lo.... criticizing others like that showed the person is so damn cheap.. haha 

On 23/06/2017 at 1:37 AM, Samezuka said:

Laughable to say the least. All I can say is he ought to enjoy the attention while it last. The standard of english is also cringeworthy. He should probably spend less time in gym and sign up for some english lessons.

Most of these diva-ish muscle marys also possess neither brains nor brawns. I have met many with great bods at the pool showing off, but when they got into water it was the most unsightly scene ever. Slow and flailing like magikarps. I then overtook them with ease lol.

Like those above mentioned, aging is a fair process. He will soon realize that it becomes harder to maintain his bod as metabolism slows down and age catches up. Face will likewise sag and look like some uncle on the street, perhaps hair will thin and MPB sets in.

Lets see how haughty he gets then. Usually these kind of snobs will end up lonely and single when they are old, because those suitors or dates are only after their face and bod. They usually get dumped when a cuter better looking muscle mary comes along.  一山还有一山高 . I guess I also dont need to elaborate on their "market value" as they progress into unclehood. 

I will just let them be. Haughty and all. After all their time to behave like that is limited. 

Love it 

• Guest locked this topic