Male HQ

Which Is More Intimate - French Kissing Or Anal?

chubaholic

Of late I have become more indulgent in French kissing, you know the kind of tongue-twisting deep kissing. I have never enjoyed it so much. :P

But to go to that level, it is assumed that the person should be someone you love, or are really sexually attracted to.

There are those who will do blow-jobs for others and let people fxxk but will not deep-kiss anyone other than their lover or boyfriend.

Then, there are those who will only offer their backside to the other party provided he becomes, or is their lover or boyfriend.

我有煙但係邊個有火。。。

i prefer french kissing to anal anytime, but i'll only do it to someone i really love. i'll allow anal sex if i don't know the person and we're doing it strictly on a one night stand basis. i believe there should be no anal sex between friends or potential boyfriends until the both of you are boyfriends.

Of late I have become more indulgent in French kissing, you know the kind of tongue-twisting deep kissing. I have never enjoyed it so much. :P

But to go to that level, it is assumed that the person should be someone you love, or are really sexually attracted to.

There are those who will do blow-jobs for others and let people fxxk but will not deep-kiss anyone other than their lover or boyfriend.

Then, there are those who will only offer their backside to the other party provided he becomes, or is their lover or boyfriend.

Kissing.

I fxxk a lot more guys than I kiss. It takes a lot for me to kiss him back. It has to be special. And no I don't want to taste a strangers' garlic/durian/curry breath.

fxxking is actually quite clinical. Your cock is inside a latex sheath. There is no direct physical contact between you two.

Kissing.

I fxxk a lot more guys than I kiss. It takes a lot for me to kiss him back. It has to be special. And no I don't want to taste a strangers' garlic/durian/curry breath.

fxxking is actually quite clinical. Your cock is inside a latex sheath. There is no direct physical contact between you two.

sounds like u're missing out on alot! :o:P

Kissing.

TC dont kiss, caress, lick, rim, suck or moan...... he is like a dead fish :whistle:

I really think intimacy is a state of mind, it does not mean that one consider analing as intimacy, may mean to be so to another person.

Using Gachi's favourite quote "One man's meat is another man's poison" :P

To me, intimacy is when the whole of you is relax when someone else is hugging, cuddling and carassing me...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 8 years later...

Both are intimate to me in different ways.

Though I might let them kiss me, I don't like french kissing, or even normal kiss, strangers. Not because I save my kiss for someone special, just because it doesn't do anything to me. I don't know why but kissing stranger doesn't turn me on. I kiss just because I want to please them. I kiss passionately only with someone I feel special with, no need to be bf but not just someone stranger to me.

I love anal. but pretty choosy about it. Fingers and tongue are always welcome most of the time to most guys. But it's matter of preference when it comes to fuck. And I tends to let only guys with good foreplay fuck me.

So I'd say french kiss is intimate to me in term of relationship to that person. And anal is intimate to me in term of sexual preference. Sound like anal's not so much intimate. But I usually do kissing more than anal though I don't feel romantic or erotic at all with those kisses.

Well that's just my 2 cents. :) 

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

Definitely when you feel a cock inside your ass pulsating hard and a hit tongue exploring your mouth and sucking in your tongue! The best part is when he explodes inside you raw and you feel the contraction of his dick and if you are lucky you feel his squirts on your prostrate while he literally sucked on your tongue until you are numb! 

I just did that with my bf 5 mins ago and now I am totally wasted! Damn... He is sucking my cock to life again.... Give me two mins darling....

No need to ask, the answers are pretty obvious. Definitely Passionate Kissing. The only way you feel like you are needed at that point of time. And the only time when you know that you feel loved :) if its wrong. feel free to correct me.

With regards,

Logos_Latest80.png

One can done in public while the other cant.

So what do u think?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:27 PM, Traveler3032 said:

There's no "or". It's both at the same time. Missionary style, legs wrapped,  mouths closing, bottom arches up, kiss and fuck.  Heaven! 

hot sia, Traveller!

Nothing like anal in any position.. can skip the kissing unless it is tossing my salad. heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 weeks later...

Kissing if you have a bf as saliva exchange makes you bonded to each other, just like how important is breastfeeding benefits between a mother and her baby as thecresults a mother will always be loved by her children.

Of course french kissing FTW. Haha :) Since kissing people will excite romantic feelings in us, probably also trigger increases in oxytocin, which results in this increase in dopamine when you find that person that you want to stick with... Scientifically speaking kekeke

My ex bf's favourite position was to take me missionary, hold my hands, pin me.down with his bodyweight, and french kiss. 

You feel like one with him. Especially when he cums, raw, inside me, and then holds me in that position and we lock tongues. Could feel his cock still hard inside me, and i'll squeeze my hole in a pulsing manner to milk the last drops out. Then feel his slowly deflating cock slip out. All while still in a locked liped, tongue on tongue kiss.

Only raw with bfs!!

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.