Male HQ

Which Is More Intimate - French Kissing Or Anal?

chubaholic

Guest 72%dark
On 13 April 2016 at 6:33 PM, thorzguy said:

Kissing anal is definite more intimate. Is the exchange of the fluid, the movement of the tongue penis and the moan that makes everything wonderful.

Lol :smokin:

Seriously though, kissing and anal are both just the physical aspects, in the end you can't have real 'intimacy' without something moving in your hearts.

Guest Nonphysical

I disagree.

Do you feel siok when you rub your cock? All men do.

Do you feel siok when you fingered yourself? Most men don't but I do, that's why I'm a bottom. I like to be fucked hard to enjoy it.

Do you feel siok when you rub your lips? I don't and almost nobody does. Yet like most men, I enjoy French kissing only with someone I really like. It's not the same physically as anal sex. The siok feelings come from the real intimacy.

Anal sex is only sex and no real intimacy. In fact, my fav position is doggy because I want to avoid the top trying to kiss me. He can fuck and treat me like a whore all he want but not kiss me. The closest he can get is to kiss my ears from behind.

Some tops insist on kissing and so they take me missionary then lean forward to kiss me. I'll pretend to be shy and look away to avoid his kissing. If he use force on me, I'll use tissues to pretend to wipe my mouth and block him. If he still don't get the hint then I'll end the sex.

Call me mental but since I'm a slut, I gave my body to be used and abused by so many men but I had to keep a very very small part of me private. My body is very sensual and I'm really siok when fucked hard and the tops really think that I'll fall in love with them because I'm enjoyed it so much.

It'll be very confusing if I have feelings for a top after sex. Actually I do have that kind of feelings each time I'm fucked till I cry father cry mother. But the harsh truth is that most tops just want you to feel that way only to play with your feelings. Therefore avoiding the kissing will avoid crossing the line each time. The coldness after the sex is over and pretending not to know each other when meeting again much later, will not hurt then. It's protecting myself mentally.

Guest Power Tongue
5 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Yucks!spit.any bad smell? French kiss is nice provided no bad smell lo.

Yup! 

Lots of spit, it was so hot and horny with so much saliva making it feel so wet! It was like we were 'licking out' each other's mouths! 

These guys were so sexy, they could've done anything to me! :D

47 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I feel anal is more intimate than french kissing. As allowing someone to anal you is something very personal.

To me french kissing is more intimate but anal is something general.can anal anyone but exchanging saliva with only the one i like.my point of view.

• 2 months later...
Guest BIG btm

Of course it's French kissing more intimate. In Thailand it is very easy for me to get anal by the masseurs but the straight ones will avoid French kissing me. At most when they are high then they'll kiss my nipples or my neck, always below the chin. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/9/2017 at 9:19 AM, Guest 2ne1 said:

Have anyone done here french kissing N ass hole? Would it be more exciting? 

I did. It was fun and I like it. My partner always goes nuts everytime I do it to him.

• 1 year later...
Guest Real Cleanly Teacher (IP)
17 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Should be ATM. Love it!

Whether that is from Guest Blank's ass to Guest Disclosed Yourself's mouth, or from Guest Dirty Auntie's ass to Guest Try And See's mouth, any way you slice such a scenario only results in a pathetic festival of impersonation emanating from the completely uncreative imagination of someone so intellectually devoid as to have no ability to come up with guest nicknames unique to his own flaccid lack of personality.

On 8/25/2016 at 1:38 AM, Guest Nonphysical said:

I disagree.

Do you feel siok when you rub your cock? All men do.

Do you feel siok when you fingered yourself? Most men don't but I do, that's why I'm a bottom. I like to be fucked hard to enjoy it.

Do you feel siok when you rub your lips? I don't and almost nobody does. Yet like most men, I enjoy French kissing only with someone I really like. It's not the same physically as anal sex. The siok feelings come from the real intimacy.

Anal sex is only sex and no real intimacy. In fact, my fav position is doggy because I want to avoid the top trying to kiss me. He can fuck and treat me like a whore all he want but not kiss me. The closest he can get is to kiss my ears from behind.

Some tops insist on kissing and so they take me missionary then lean forward to kiss me. I'll pretend to be shy and look away to avoid his kissing. If he use force on me, I'll use tissues to pretend to wipe my mouth and block him. If he still don't get the hint then I'll end the sex.

Call me mental but since I'm a slut, I gave my body to be used and abused by so many men but I had to keep a very very small part of me private. My body is very sensual and I'm really siok when fucked hard and the tops really think that I'll fall in love with them because I'm enjoyed it so much.

It'll be very confusing if I have feelings for a top after sex. Actually I do have that kind of feelings each time I'm fucked till I cry father cry mother. But the harsh truth is that most tops just want you to feel that way only to play with your feelings. Therefore avoiding the kissing will avoid crossing the line each time. The coldness after the sex is over and pretending not to know each other when meeting again much later, will not hurt then. It's protecting myself mentally.

That's just what I like. To use and abuse my slutty submissive hard n furious then discard them like a piece of used tissue. No emotions, no feelings. Make them feel like a whore just to be used for my satisfaction. 

12 minutes ago, horchew said:

That's just what I like. To use and abuse my slutty submissive hard n furious then discard them like a piece of used tissue. No emotions, no feelings. Make them feel like a whore just to be used for my satisfaction. 

Sound very kinky ~ LIKE 

1 hour ago, horchew said:

This I like

• 1 year later...
Guest ChoyWunFatt
On 7/9/2017 at 9:19 AM, Guest 2ne1 said:

Have anyone done here french kissing N ass hole? Would it be more exciting? 

It is exciting. I squirm every time someone put their tounge inside my hole.

Omg kiss is the best to start sex. For fun is hug...

The rest will be auto....

And plz if you attached or dating if your partner or bf open his eyes when he kiss you...he highly don't love you n will cheat on you....even if he just fun or sex date...once he open his eyes...do not make him your potential it is useless efforts too..go for the next one...

If you both close your eyes n kiss u can feel the honest auto passion etc...this will lead connection..etc...shiok isn't it? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.