Male HQ

Which Is More Intimate - French Kissing Or Anal?

chubaholic

French kissing definitely, though both are equally sacred and intimate to me. 

Honestly, I wouldn't mind having a relationship wherein a majority of the hard on is kissing-derived. I'm fine with my future partner not wanting any anal sex but 24/7 kissing, that I need in my life.

43 minutes ago, notd said:

French kissing definitely, though both are equally sacred and intimate to me. 

Honestly, I wouldn't mind having a relationship wherein a majority of the hard on is kissing-derived. I'm fine with my future partner not wanting any anal sex but 24/7 kissing, that I need in my life.

Same, lol

2 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

Same, lol

Kissing itself doesn't have to be sexual. I think I just wanna be smooching my boy all the time with no context :P. Taking a hike together and alone with no one in the surroundings for 1 minute? Smooch. Get into the car, and nobody's seeing? Smooch. Share a drink with him and notice there's a smudge of drink on the corner of his lips? Smooch. Turning in for the night? Smooch. Thanking him for a favor? Smooch.

You get the gist of it. 

14 minutes ago, notd said:

Kissing itself doesn't have to be sexual. I think I just wanna be smooching my boy all the time with no context :P. Taking a hike together and alone with no one in the surroundings for 1 minute? Smooch. Get into the car, and nobody's seeing? Smooch. Share a drink with him and notice there's a smudge of drink on the corner of his lips? Smooch. Turning in for the night? Smooch. Thanking him for a favor? Smooch.

You get the gist of it. 

Haha. Yeah. Very sweet, passionate and loving. Kissing is a gesture of love. 

56 minutes ago, Dart said:

I've discovered quite recently French kiss' one of my favourites. It's sexy and intimate like being one with him. His breath must not be repulsive though 😛

So passionate... 

8 hours ago, BubbleButtFlex7 said:

I would love to French kiss with you all night long! 😜

Haha! You sure love to joke! For a couple to perform French kiss, there must be a certain level of affection for one another and you can feel the kiss is genuine and not a casual kiss of an ONS! 

Edited by Notti
Error spelling

Compromise.  69 style, French Kiss the manpussy 'lips'... LOL..  *siam*

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Guest 11th said:

I love it when my top french kiss my wet hole and I offer him a dark chocolate in appreciation.

Ew! What?

Guest Yoko Oh Nooooo

You can have just as explosive mind orgasm when someone kisses you passionately, 

Better than sex, some say.

Yoko was never the same again after experiencing mind blowing orgasm from k8ssing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/30/2021 at 8:38 AM, ilove2suck said:

French kissing for me, its such a huge turn out when done right. Sadly, most guys don't even wanna make out. Skipping the foreplay and going straight into me blowing and anal. 

true....kissing is very nice is done right...but sadly few knows how ha

• 6 months later...
Guest Hokkien Mee
On 7/15/2022 at 1:10 AM, abc_sg said:

French kiss. Nothing can beat that for sure

Please just speak for yourself and save the conclusive word used - FOR SURE 

For one that is only into fucking and not kissing, he will choose fucking 

Anyway such topic not much meaning , more like survey is either A or B 

So the correct and just answer should be - TO EACH HIS OWN 

Then again how many intelligence chat topic here worth our brain cells ?? 

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I find french kissing and anal sex both are intimate, as both are 'inside' of each other. Very close contact.

Guest SPD

Anal for sure, nothing is comparable to slide my cock inside my partner and plant my seeds inside him

Guest Tree
6 hours ago, Guest SPD said:

Anal for sure, nothing is comparable to slide my cock inside my partner and plant my seeds inside him

You obviously do not know what 'intimate' is.

You are just like an animal. 🙄

On 1/27/2008 at 2:17 AM, chubaholic said:

Of late I have become more indulgent in French kissing, you know the kind of tongue-twisting deep kissing. I have never enjoyed it so much. :P

But to go to that level, it is assumed that the person should be someone you love, or are really sexually attracted to.

There are those who will do blow-jobs for others and let people fxxk but will not deep-kiss anyone other than their lover or boyfriend.

Then, there are those who will only offer their backside to the other party provided he becomes, or is their lover or boyfriend.

agree... I think it is quite normal here is BW

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.