Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

• 4 weeks later...
Guest newboyboy

so i was at tpy swimming pool the other day minding my own business when i started to realize some guy kept looking my way. He has just arrived.
Continued swimming and realized that he is suddenly next to me in the pool. Nothing else happened and i carried on swimming for another 5 mins till its time for me to go.
Took my stuff to the changing room to shower. when i came out from the shower, saw him was walking around the changing room from the urinal to the cubicle.
Didnt pay much attention other then thinking it was quite weird for someone to be pacing around in the changing room especially since he just arrived for his swim.

In retrospect, was he actually looking for fun? is this cruising? or am i just overthinking this?

Guest Swimming Pool lizard
24 minutes ago, Guest newboyboy said:

Only felt a little weird with the staring and pacing in the changing room.

Hello!!!  Are you a singaporean?  This "weird" thing you mentioned is nothing new in Singapore, since time immemorable or gay existed, whichever is earlier.    Let me point out a few common swimming pools with such activities -  Delta Swimming pool,  YCK swimming pool, the old river valley swimming pool,  Bedok Swimming pool,  Bishan Swimming pool....did I miss anything since those were places I have visited?   Did one moderator here also admit he is a patroniser of SAFRA Toa Payoh swimming pool?   Oh Gosh!!!  I can't believe it is even news at all.

2 hours ago, Guest Swimming Pool lizard said:

Hello!!!  Are you a singaporean?  This "weird" thing you mentioned is nothing new in Singapore, since time immemorable or gay existed, whichever is earlier.    Let me point out a few common swimming pools with such activities -  Delta Swimming pool,  YCK swimming pool, the old river valley swimming pool,  Bedok Swimming pool,  Bishan Swimming pool....did I miss anything since those were places I have visited?   Did one moderator here also admit he is a patroniser of SAFRA Toa Payoh swimming pool?   Oh Gosh!!!  I can't believe it is even news at all.

He did mentioned that it was his first time experiencing it. Cut him some slack man. Some people are not informed of things like this, and should they? IMO I don't think they should. 

good deeds never go unpunished

Yes it is cruising. That's for sure. 

He was waiting for TS to make the first move.

I experience it in the pools' shower room before whenever I go swimming.

For those who are used to this kind of cruising, it *can* be fun/thrilling, depending on how you deal with it.

aiyo

he already stated Rogue One... angmo movie le

btw, there are some hair product nowadays have coconut scent in them like some pomade and also coconut is good for your hair especially damaged hair

2 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Please take your fantasy elsewhere and leave the cinema for purely show watching purpose.

He probably lied after feeling alone in the cinema watching a repeated movie.

I had many such experiences with young guys in dark cinema halls especially at these 2 old cinemas:

President on Balestier Road

Golden on Beach Road

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 01/01/2017 at 6:55 PM, Bloopblo0p said:

Always wonder how do people cum so easily in these situations, or is it just me that wont. :huh:

The thrill of doing fun in unusual places is great

i saw two guys doing anal in fort road next to running track at 9pm

And once I and my bf had sandwiched a bottom in the stairway of a multi storey carpark. I was drilling him while my bf filled his throat.

Last month, I and my bf took a walk in macritchie nature walk route, and saw a gay couples doing anal near the water pipeline in the forest.

Edited by hornbird

On 03/01/2017 at 1:46 AM, joshTWjosh said:

Sad that u couldn't find anyone to watch a movie with you. Indeed, perhaps storytelling would be a better past time for you.

Pitiful Josh, why are you not having stories at all ? Surely u are always left on the junk yard.

Man Up, not Acting cute.

Edited by hornbird

6 hours ago, hornbird said:

Last month, I and my bf took a walk in macritchie nature walk route, and saw a gay couples doing anal near the water pipeline in the forest.

Eeeeew, with mosquitoes buzzing around

1 hour ago, HydroNaut said:

Sure ah neh(indian), if his hair smell of coconut oil. 

Maybe because he is too dark so cannot see what they are doing inside the dark cinema. Maybe only see the eye balls and teeth.... :)

Rascist much? 

• 2 months later...
Guest Harry
On 19/02/2016 at 11:12 PM, Guest Guest1969 said:

Finished work at 7:30 in the evening today to find it drizzling and looking gloomy. Decided to have a comforting dinner at a nearby coffee shop along Maxwell to reward myself as I was feeling a little low. As it was near 9:00 when I was done I decided to take a stroll along the 'infamous' Ang Siang hill wondering if it was still as cruisy as it used to be. I guess because of the bad weather no one was around till I reached a 'hot' spot just after the temple. I could make out some figures moving in the shadows of the car park and alleys and decided to take a sit at dimly lit open air garden. A few cruisers walked by but to my disappointment got picked up by others. There were some cars cruising as well and you could tell them apart as they slowed down to check out people walking slowly. Impatient and tired I decided to make my way home and that's when I saw him. 

Sitting in a nice gleaming Mercedes taxi he looked smart in his business shirt and seemed to be waiting for someone so I walked past him, he smelled nice as I caught a whiff of his cologne. As I walked a dark lane I then caught his flashing lights and stepped aside thinking that he was about to drive past me when he slowed down and flashed a friendly smile and stopped. I returned the smile and he reached over and the windows rolled down and he asked if I needed a ride home as a drizzle had started again. I slidded in and we drove off towards TP. I noticed his already huge hard on as I got in and smiled which he picked up and started a conversation about the wet cold weather and I realized he was gently touching my thighs whenever he changed gears. I was cold, horny and bold so I placed my hand closer to his thigh and knee and that's when he gently squeezed my hand and complimented me on my looks. Now I am just an average looker and in fact considered myself chubby so I took this as his effort to start something so I thanked him and squeezed his knee. He smiled and brought my hands to his groin area and I felt his hard long erection. He asked if I would like to go somewhere quiet and I nodded and we turned off to a nearby container car park which was dark and he parked and left the radio and aircon on.  

Next he motioned me to move to the back seat and we both took off our tops. He was horny and immediately kissed me and moved down to my erect nipples to gently suck them while unzipping my jeans and fondling me. I next found his warm hands gropping me hard soon found him gently fingering my hole. He then sat me up and pushed me forward and I felt the tip of his wet tongue on my asshole. I gasped as he licked and rimmed me sending shots of electricity and my body tingled as he pushed his tongue deeper into me! Spreading my legs wider I bent down and unzipped his trousers and pulled out his ragging tool. I loved that he even sprayed cologne on his dick and took his precum soaked tool down my throat. I sucked hard and hungrily while caressing his naked thighs which stimulated him and he fingered and continued to lick along my butt crack and ocassionally rimming me! I begged him to fuck me and repositioned myself so that he could slowly slide his wet tool into me. I took deep breadths and slowly began to grind my fat ass onto his hard tool letting him inch into me. Just then we saw a bright beam of  light from a car coming into the car park and froze but it moved further down and stopped (likely another couple). As we froze against each other I slowly continued my motion and he grew harder and started humping me again. He reached forward and stroked me while continuously humping deeper and clamped his strong legs around my waist. Within minutes I felt a slight sear of pain as he impaled me and I felt the warm liquid from his loins fill me up and ooze between my legs. He wrapped his hands around me and kissed me passionately as he stroked  and made me hard and I came in his hands.I was surprised as he took out some wet wipes and as he cleaned me he also took my exhausted tool into his soft lips and gently sucked me clean! I was so thrilled and as I helped him dress up took him into my hungry mouth and made him cum a second time, draining him of his man juice!

This is hot!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cocky

Just wanted to share and ask if anyone here has experienced anything similar. I recently had two separate sexual encounters with two guys, and both were... On the smaller side. I'll start with the first story and if anyone's interested I'll share the second one. 

So this guy chatted me up on Grindr the other day, asking for fun. He looked great - slim with a bit of muscle, and a handsome face. I said yes, and we agreed to meet at a nearby coffeeshop for drinks before going to do the deed.

He looked the same as in his pictures - Chinese, about 1.78m tall, with a boyish bowl cut. He wore a white t-shirt, a pair of loose shorts, and slippers. We got to know each other a bit over our coffee, and he introduced himself as Jake. Midway through our conversation he casually joked about being a pro in bed. I teased back, asking if he was sure. He smirked, telling me that I'd find out soon. He was cocky and I liked it. As we drank he revealed he was going commando with no underwear, because he wanted to let his jewels breathe. This turned me on like crazy.

I was eager to finally get down to business, so we hurriedly finished our coffee and got to his parked car. I was already rock hard and it showed - my cock made an uncomfortable tent in my pants. But I detected no bulge in Jake's shorts. I guessed that he wasn't hard yet, but the horny look in his eyes and his wide smile told me he wanted to do it. Neither of us had a place, so we decided his seven-seater would do. We slid into the back, kicked off our slippers and started making out. His tongue darted fast inside my mouth - I couldn't wait to have it on my cock.

My hips pressed against his and we grinded against each other. I felt the hardness in his shorts and tried to grab it. But he pulled me away, instead moving my hand to his nipples. We then took off each other's tops and he pulled off my pants. Then he pushed me down on the seat and laid on top of me while still wearing his shorts, licking my nipples and armpits. This brought me to cloud nine, and he hadn't even touched my cock yet! He slowly moved down, kissing my abs and tracing little circles with his tongue. Then he pulled my cock out of my briefs. He smirked that sexy smirk of his again, and jerked my shaft while he licked the tip. I moaned.

"Told you I'm a pro already right?" He teased.  I moaned again. He dipped his head back down, this time sucking non-stop. It was the best blowjob I've ever gotten. He sucked, licked and slurped relentlessly for about ten minutes. I was getting close. I warned him - "I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that, you know," to which he just nodded, beckoning me to cum. He proceeded to jerk my cock furiously, and after another minute or so I blew my load. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, and I shuddered all over as my hips convulsed and my cum shot onto his face, up to my chest and abs.

I sighed, satisfied. I was totally drained. Jake grabbed a bunch of tissues and started wiping up my cum as I lay beneath him. "Don't you want me to help you cum?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I can go damn long you know. Sure you got energy or not?"

I nodded and let him finish cleaning me up, before switching positions with him. I did the same to him as he did to me, playing with his nipples and armpits. His slender body writhed as I rubbed my fingers against his hips. My hand grazed against his cock, and I realized at this point that it was probably below average in size. I didn't care, though; this experience was just too hot to pass up. But I definitely wasn't expecting what I saw next. I pulled off his shorts and there was his two-inch, rock hard cock, pointing straight up parallel to his body. I'd heard of micropenises before, but I'd never seen one in real life. It was uncut, about the same length and thickness as my thumb. The foreskin covered the entire head even when hard. I used my index finger and thumb to pull it back, revealing a pink-purple head soaked in precum.

"Why? You like it?" Jake asked, looking down at me as I stared at his cock. I was fascinated by his confidence (and maybe lack of self-awareness?). It really turned me on even though I'd already orgasmed. I put my index finger and thumb around his cock again, and moved up and down a couple of times. He shuddered and moaned, thrusting his hips as if demanding more. I bent my head down and took his entire cock in my mouth all at once. "Yeah, deepthroat me," he muttered. His breathing got heavy really fast, and all of a sudden he moaned really loudly, pushing my head down onto his crotch. His face was contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure - pure ecstasy.

He was cumming! Shot after shot of cum filled my mouth. I swallowed and pulled myself off to see another three full shots fly out from his cock all over his lean body. He twisted and thrusted his hips a few more times, then collapsed into a relaxed smile. The whole thing took not more than 30 seconds. He laid there for a while, running his sticky fingers through my hair as I wiped up the mess. 

"You're good," he said, as we put our clothes back on. I smiled. He drove me home, and that was that. I jerked off again once I got home, for the whole experience was such a turn-on.

We've been texting since that day, and we'll be meeting up again soon when we're both free. Can't wait!

Guest Cocky
15 hours ago, rastateofmind said:

So I guess you're the suck and tell kinda guy? Pretty good story telling though. I'm not to sure how I feel about the 2 inch thingy though, but hey, everyone has their kinks right?

That's why I found this incident strange - I've never seen such a small sized cock on a guy before. It was just strange but also somewhat of a turn on because he didn't seem bothered by its smallness.

To everyone else - sorry if the thread title is misleading. Mods, could we change the thread title to something else? Not sure what, though.

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.