Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

Was at East Point last evening, the 1st time after rebuilt.

Many young and old shoppers, quite crowded and the place is so much better than the last building.

Sat outside near the MRT (opposite Old Chang Kee) waited for a friend, many old men walking around and some were with family...love it!

About 7.10pm, walked back to the shopping centre and really need to pee so went to the toilet on the 1st floor...there was an elderly man in his late 50s (i think so), smiled at me while he was at the urinal and I smiled back.

He was at the urinal for quite a while and suddenly came to my side and stood beside me. I was shocked coz there were some other toilet users too...After pee, I went out and he followed me outside near MacDonald where I stopped and he spoke to me in English...waiting for someone?

We then sat down and chatted, he was married and now staying with a married daughter nearby... he is looking for a friend to chat and maybe fun too (that was what he said).

Nice guy, too bad we dun have place for fun!

Wow! Didnt know East Point can be quite cruisy too...Anyone experience fun at East Point before? :)

Edited by tall_big30

• G_M changed the title to East Point toilet at Simei
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dodgyball

This kinky experience happened when I was away in Bali for a short working trip. On one of the nights, I decided to visit a massage parlour and being horny, I went to do some research online to find which parlour would be the best. Shortly later, I found one opposite a shopping place and headed for it. I read that the masseur offered not just massage packages, but shower packages too. It was one of my best decisions ever and I never regretted it. 

I stepped into the parlour, which looked pretty well-maintained and decent despite comments on the Internet describing it to be rather sleazy. I was greeted warmly by a hunk in a loose singlet and he brought me into a room after I deposited by belongings and told him I would go for the most basic package. I asked if I could choose my masseur, and he told me that there aren't many to choose from because most of them have left. It was near closing time when I went. He asked if I would be okay if it were him, and of course, I agreed without hesitation. Not only is he pretty good looking, he's service-oriented too. 

I was brought into a dark room on an upper level and he told me to remove all my clothes. He went on to prepare the oils and returned soon after, surprised to find that my shorts were still on. He smiled and politely told me to remove my shorts again. Although I was rather prepared to bare it all, I felt a little shy. My dick was getting harder and by the time I removed everything, it was semi-erected. But luckily he had passed me a towel beforehand so I could hide it from him. 

He first massaged my back and I was rather turned on somehow, especially when his fingers were at the lower end of my back and as he pulled the towel lower to reveal a little of my butt crack. 

Soon, he asked to turn over. I purposely pulled down the towel a little and my groun was completely exposed. My dick was erected. 

He laughed when he saw me adjusting the towel. He told me that I could just remove it if I wished to.

To tease myself a little, I slipped my hand into the towel and started stroking my dick, while gradually removing it. He was massaging my arms and slowly he moved to my nipples. He ticked them and circled his fingers around them. His left hand gradually moved towards my dick and he bent forward to suck my nipples.

He started rubbing it and I felt so good. I moved my hand closer to his groin area and felt his dick, which was semi-erected too and I kept playing with it. He seemed to not be wearing underwear. I slipped my hands into his loose pants and could feel they were brushing through his thick public hair before reaching the jewel. 

I quickly temoved his his shorts and then his shirt. He leaned forward and went on to suck my dick. The way he did it - was just so juicy. There were so many moments I was about to cum, but he seemed to knew when to stop, giving me the itching sensation. 

I was really enjoying myself and the mood was erotic. I asked him if I could do an upgrade to a shower, where the masseur will shower for you in a bathtub. I just wanted to prolong the enjoyment. He gave me one final stroke and promised to prepare a shower room. He told me to put on my towel and walk towards the shower room on the next floor.

I nodded and he put on his singlet and shorts and left. I cleaned myself a little but decided to be an exhibitionist for a while. With a hard and erected dick, I left my room and walked along the coordinates of the parlour completely naked. It was an all-male environment so it was still find. That moment felt so liberating and I went on down to my locker to check my phone, but actually I just wanted to be exposed to whoever's there longer. I was just an attention-seeker. 

There were still a fair number of males - mostly angmohs, and to my surprised, there were teens who looked like there were in their early 20s. There happened to be a Malaysian Chinese in the locker room and he kept looking at my hardon. It was so obvious that he really couldn't keep his eyes of it. That was a real kinky moment. 

After I went back up to join my masseur in the shower room, he showered me in a bathtub and jerked me off. 

I released a huge amount of load and it was such a wonderful experience. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, cruiser90 said:

I'm sure everyone has their cruising experiences in Singapore, and I have a few to share. I'm in my mid 20s.

The first one I'm going to share will be of the infamous Clementi mrt station. This happened, perhaps, a year ago? Taking the mrt, and especially as it's nearing the clementi mrt station has always aroused me. I always wonder if I want to stop at clementi to cruise, and I always give in to temptation. Thinking about it makes my cock so hard it already presses against my trousers even before I alight at the station.

One thursday night, around 9.45pm, I was feeling really horny. I couldn't resist and decided to visit the mrt toilet to see if there were anybody still inside. As I made my way down the stairs towards the toilet, my dick begins to move by itself, with precum leaking, staining against the crotch area of my pants. There was nobody except for a decent looking middle age man. He was dressed in a formal shirt. I immediately went to the 5th urinal (beside him), and unbuttoned my pants, taking out my cock, pretending to take a leak.

When it was obvious he tried to snuck a peek, I decided to give him a better view by stepping back and showing him my hard leaking cock. I played with it for a while, circling the head that is still wet with precum and then waving it up and down. He didn't touch, just continued looking. At this point of time, I was such a slut ready to strip there and then, but I decided to take it somewhere safer. I buttoned up and exit the toilet, knowing he would follow me.

I lured him all the way from the station toilet, down the escalator and then to the back of the other mall. There was an elevator there that takes you to all levels. As it was quite late then (10.15pm), we took it to the 4th level which was already closed via escalators, and then headed to the toilet. The toilet was empty, making it the perfect exhibitionist dream. I went to the urinals and was about to unbutton, and then the middle-aged man spoke. He insisted we use the cubicles as it is more private. I didn't want to use the cubicles as it seemed risky, but eventually gave in.

As soon we were inside the cubicle, he lifted up my tshirt and proceeded to lick my nipples. I wasn't much of a nipple guy, but I just let him do as he pleased. He was very talented in foreplay, and started rubbing vigorously against my pants which was, at that point, really wet with precum. I was giving in to him entirely, and then he stuck his hand into my still buttoned pants and fondled my cock. By then I felt so horny, I directed his fingers to my buttons. He proceeded to unbutton my pants, and removed my shirt entirely. I was topless in the cubicle, with my hard cock in both of his hands. He asked "do you want me to suck?" I nodded, and with that, he lowered his head and closed his warm mouth around my cockhead. He then teased me by licking my head continuously and playing with it, creating a string of saliva that joined his tongue to my cockhead.

By this point, I was ready for anything. I circled my cockhead around his lips and then slapped his face, taunting him to be my slut. He took the response and deepthroat my cock, and I moaned a little when my cock hit the back of his throat. He then stood up, his mood suddenly switched, triggered by my moan. He tried to force a kiss on me but I pushed it away at first. He tried a second time, and this time round I gave in, and then moaned a second time. He was very into it at this point and started tonguing my mouth, making me feel powerless.

After the tongueing, I was very much about to burst, but I decided to try something even more risky. Still topless and pants unbuttoned with my cock hanging out, I unlocked the cubicle door and came out to the urinals area. I asked the middle aged man to come out as well, feeling fearless and ready to cum. I leaned my head to see if anyone was in the corridor, and I made him suck me in the open. It was the most exciting exhibitionist act I've done in a public toilet, and that thought just fueled my adrenaline even more. I could feel I was very close to the edge, and I told him I'm cumming, and asked him to open his mouth. He refused at first, but I said "I want to shoot my cum into your mouth". He couldn't reject my command, and enveloped my cock as I was ready to shoot. My cockhead shot spurt after spurt into his mouth, and then he continued to drain it until my cock was entirely clean. He then showed me the cum in his mouth, and I told him to swallow it. He swallowed most of it, except for some that dripped out of his mouth. He thanked me after that and we just split ways.

Clementi mrt toilet!dont play play. U all read the news yesterday ?a 27 yo guy arrested for molesting 3 teenage boys?

59 minutes ago, cruiser90 said:

Another place I like to check out is Chevrons House at raffles place. There is a toilet at level 3 that is quite secluded. You have to enter this glass door and then walk through a corridor before reaching the toilet, and there are always cruisers looking for some action. 

The best time to be there is usually in the evening, around 6.30 pm onwards. Nobody that works in the building would be using that toilet, so most likely the guys that were already there would be trying to cruise. There was a time I remembered walking into 3-4 people, and they were either using the urinal or washing hands.

I decided to use the urinal, picking the middle one so I could give both sides a good view of my already hard cock. I unzipped my pants and pulled it out, pretending to pee. Immediately another guy came to the urinal beside me, showing his 8 inch cock. I was quite excited, first time seeing such a big cock in a public place. I was ready to serve him right there and then.

He reached over to feel my cock, and then the 2 others (obviously cruisers) came over as well. By then, the toilet has become a mini orgy, and the thought was exhilarating. I felt so slutty that I decided to give them a good show. I lifted my shirt and pulled it over my head, exposing my sweaty bod. One of them went on to lick and suck my nipples, while the other has his mouth working on the guy's 8 inch cock. 

I could tell the guy with the big cock was very high now, and wanted me to suck his cock. He placed his hand on my head, guiding it down south. I obliged, kneeled down and proceeded to tongue his cock. I  circled around his cockhead, teasing the fuck out of it while at the same time lubing it up.

I then took his whole length into my mouth, trying to suck it as well as I can. Struggling to keep the entire shaft in, I started to gag a little. However, I was determined to make him cum, so I kept going on, eventually burying his full 8 inch down my throat. At this point he was very high and ready to burst, and I used my tongue to bring him over the edge. He buckled under the intensity and shot down my throat wave after wave of cum. 

I later found out he was working in the hair salon just beside the toilet. Needless to say, I returned to have fun with him a couple of times after that experience.

what is the type of crowd there? middle-aged executive?

37 minutes ago, cruiser90 said:

I have another encounter in CBD area, this time at the raffles mrt station. This is one of my earliest cruising experience. I was just beginning my career as a young executive.

I remembered there was a night when I was working until very late, and I started to feel horny. It was around 9.30pm when I could finally knock off. I was about to take the train, and then I realised there was a toilet in the station and I decided to just check it out. It was rather quiet by that time, there was only one guy at the sink washing his hands. He looked to be around 40+. I proceeded to the end of the restroom, where there were 3 urinals on one end. I took the middle one.

Not long after, the guy at the sink came to the urinal beside me. Eventhough I was an amateur at cruising back then, I could tell something was amiss when the guy came to beside me to pee out of so many empty urinals (there were about 12 in total, 9 on a wall, 3 on the other wall). Sensing he was peeping at me, I decided to pull my cock out in full view, slowly tugging at it and letting him enjoy the little show. 

He then reached over, feeling the wet tip of my cockhead. It was leaking precum, and he continued rubbing and smearing it all over my throbbing cock. I was very high then, but then he stopped and gestured me to enter the cubicle. I was hesitant and refused him, as this was still quite a public space. I buttoned up and proceeded to the basin to wash up, but the guy was relentless. He came to the basin and signalled me to follow him. I was a little bit scared and a little bit excited at this point.

We exited the toilet, walked through the basement all the way to chevrons house. There, he brought me to level 2 of the complex, and then to this lift lobby at the back of the complex tht leads to a carpark. This was the second (and more secluded) toilet in the second level of chevrons house. 

Once I was inside, he pulled me to the disabled cubicle, and removed my top without hesitation. He then unbuttoned my pants and took out my cock and started stroking it vigorously. I could tell he was lusting badly over me, and he could barely keep his mood under control. 

He turned me over and started to take off his pants. He whipped out his 6 inch cock, rubbing it against my ass crack. It was wet with precum, and he used his cock to slap on my ass a few times, at the same time putting his arms around my chest and squeezing my nipples. I was completely under his control, occasionally moaning in ecstasy.

He held his cock and started brushing and sliding it through my ass crack, as if telling me to prepare for it. I begged him not to fuck me as I had no protection, but deep down I was already too high to give a damn. He slide his cock inbetween my ass cheeks again, whispering to me "need condom for what? See my precum all around your asshole... so easy to enter now..." he then circled his cockhead around my asshole, teasing it. 

Finally, I caved in. I moaned and started to  relax my ass, at the same time inching his cock into it. He whispered again "see I told you it's wet enough... you want me to fuck you now" I knew I was doing something dangerous, but at that point of time I couldn't hold it in anymore. I needed him to bury his cock into me.

He slowly entered me, inch by inch. When his full length was inside me, he held me tight and started fucking me. At the same time, we were panting but trying to keep it quiet as we were still in a toilet cubicle afterall. He continued to plow me with deep and long strokes, each time bringing us closer to the edge. I told him not to cum inside me and let me know if he is near. He nodded and continued to kiss me on the neck.

and then, I could feel his breath going faster and faster but it was obvious he had no intention to pull out. I was very high as well, and within seconds he moaned out loud and I could feel his warmth inside me. He shot load after load, until I felt it leak down my thigh. I was still hard and did not get to cum yet. He took out his cock and cleaned himself, and exited the cubicle. I felt used but at the same time, still very aroused by what happened. Thankfully, nothing happened to me after that (please don't try what I did, you would probably regret the outcome)

Mate you could consider writing a book since you really relate stories well . Maybe you should  consider carrying condom in your wallets since it seems like you give in to sex easily based on your stories. Better to be safe than pay the price later. Just my thoughts . No malice intended 

8 hours ago, cruiser90 said:

I have another encounter in CBD area, this time at the raffles mrt station. This is one of my earliest cruising experience. I was just beginning my career as a young executive.

I remembered there was a night when I was working until very late, and I started to feel horny. It was around 9.30pm when I could finally knock off. I was about to take the train, and then I realised there was a toilet in the station and I decided to just check it out. It was rather quiet by that time, there was only one guy at the sink washing his hands. He looked to be around 40+. I proceeded to the end of the restroom, where there were 3 urinals on one end. I took the middle one.

Not long after, the guy at the sink came to the urinal beside me. Eventhough I was an amateur at cruising back then, I could tell something was amiss when the guy came to beside me to pee out of so many empty urinals (there were about 12 in total, 9 on a wall, 3 on the other wall). Sensing he was peeping at me, I decided to pull my cock out in full view, slowly tugging at it and letting him enjoy the little show. 

He then reached over, feeling the wet tip of my cockhead. It was leaking precum, and he continued rubbing and smearing it all over my throbbing cock. I was very high then, but then he stopped and gestured me to enter the cubicle. I was hesitant and refused him, as this was still quite a public space. I buttoned up and proceeded to the basin to wash up, but the guy was relentless. He came to the basin and signalled me to follow him. I was a little bit scared and a little bit excited at this point.

We exited the toilet, walked through the basement all the way to chevrons house. There, he brought me to level 2 of the complex, and then to this lift lobby at the back of the complex tht leads to a carpark. This was the second (and more secluded) toilet in the second level of chevrons house. 

Once I was inside, he pulled me to the disabled cubicle, and removed my top without hesitation. He then unbuttoned my pants and took out my cock and started stroking it vigorously. I could tell he was lusting badly over me, and he could barely keep his mood under control. 

He turned me over and started to take off his pants. He whipped out his 6 inch cock, rubbing it against my ass crack. It was wet with precum, and he used his cock to slap on my ass a few times, at the same time putting his arms around my chest and squeezing my nipples. I was completely under his control, occasionally moaning in ecstasy.

He held his cock and started brushing and sliding it through my ass crack, as if telling me to prepare for it. I begged him not to fuck me as I had no protection, but deep down I was already too high to give a damn. He slide his cock inbetween my ass cheeks again, whispering to me "need condom for what? See my precum all around your asshole... so easy to enter now..." he then circled his cockhead around my asshole, teasing it. 

Finally, I caved in. I moaned and started to  relax my ass, at the same time inching his cock into it. He whispered again "see I told you it's wet enough... you want me to fuck you now" I knew I was doing something dangerous, but at that point of time I couldn't hold it in anymore. I needed him to bury his cock into me.

He slowly entered me, inch by inch. When his full length was inside me, he held me tight and started fucking me. At the same time, we were panting but trying to keep it quiet as we were still in a toilet cubicle afterall. He continued to plow me with deep and long strokes, each time bringing us closer to the edge. I told him not to cum inside me and let me know if he is near. He nodded and continued to kiss me on the neck.

and then, I could feel his breath going faster and faster but it was obvious he had no intention to pull out. I was very high as well, and within seconds he moaned out loud and I could feel his warmth inside me. He shot load after load, until I felt it leak down my thigh. I was still hard and did not get to cum yet. He took out his cock and cleaned himself, and exited the cubicle. I felt used but at the same time, still very aroused by what happened. Thankfully, nothing happened to me after that (please don't try what I did, you would probably regret the outcome)

After whole day at work n u must have used the washroom n he fucked u raw.clean or not his cock when he took out from yr mancunt or coated with hot chocolate?:yuk:

What is it about all these stories and their pattern of flawed men (usually the older guy) with unhappy/broken marriages and the too eager gay guy? It feels like there is a predatory pattern here where the younger gay man preys on the vulnerability of the straight older man/uncle.

It is disturbing in the sense that it says a lot of the mentality of many of the writers. 

1. Such relationships are not real, i.e. it will be a sexual relationship

2. There is the missing father figure thing going on and that gets projected to the uncle/mature guy 

3. The older man is usually broken himself- i.e. divorced, bad relationship etc. 

4. The big bad wolf aka the younger gay man

I think it is interesting to see the general pattern, as it perhaps speaks of the mind of the writer/writers about relationships and life. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Its just a story bro... don't turn it into a lesson. Just indulge in the fantasy if it's fake and gawk at it if it's real?

i hesitated reading it because of all the mediocre tales which were poorly written, but seeing so many good comments I decided to take a read on my way back from school. I read half of it and the other half separately, and both times I got hard af cos it's really well written. 

Good read to burn Long Travelling times, although it gave me a hard on in public.

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

I remember I used to catch late night movies with friends, and I would be horny while on my way back home, alone. I had to walk past a construction site, over a bridge and then through a park to reach my block. 

I'd always have a jacket kept in my bag (as it can be quite cold in the cinemas sometimes.) On the way back home, near the construction site, I'd take out my tshirt and change into my jacket in public. Sometimes, I would make sure my jacket is zipped only halfway so I can show off my chest muscles. Other times, the thought of exposing myself gets me high enough to actually strip in the middle of the bridge and jerk off.

There was this one time, around 3am, I stripped completely nude in the middle of the bridge and jerked off. There was a foreign worker (presumably from the construction site) who caught me in the act. I was trying to cover myself, but to my surprise he didn't flinch and instead came over to jerk me off. I let him play me right there and then until I released my loads down the bridge. That was one of the very few times I was ever caught off guard, but man was that experience intense. 

Whatever that had been share in the forum should be taken with a pinch of salt. If you believe that it's real, then it is, if you believe otherwise, then otherwise.

No need to try to rationalise what is written. Human is diverse, same goes for the stories what others had shared.

As long as it does not violates our rules, we mods will allow it. 

Don't be so anal. Just chillax!

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes the people at clementi mrt station can be really persistent. I remembered there was this one time I had fun with someone at the urinals, and then we decided to proceed to 321 clementi. Along the way, he said there was someone following us, so we had to walk really fast to lose that guy.

Eventually we managed to lose that stalker, and then we went to have abit of fun in 321. However, I felt it was too unsafe, so I told him to follow me to the city vibes mall. We proceeded to the 4th floor, and then to the handicap cubicle. He wasn't interested in sucking me off so I just let him played with my cock for a little bit.

The sound of footsteps make me realise someone entered the toilet. We just continued playing around, thinking it was just another stranger. Suddenly, I realised there was someone peeping at us over the cubicle partition. I was shocked, at the same time a little bit excited by the audacity of the peeping tom. It was the same stalker who was doing it! The guy who was jerking me off decided to call it quits, and I was a little bit freaked out by this point too.

He left the bathroom, while I proceeded to the basin to wash my hands. Now only the stalker and me was left there, and now it was clear he was after me. He was probably just 20-23, from the looks of it.

I was feeling hornier than before actually, so I proceeded to the urinals and took out my hard leaking cock. The stalker immediately went to the urinals and stood beside me, hungering for my cock like a complete slut. By now I felt authoritative, and I forced his head down to meet my twitching shaft. He did not hesitate at all, devouring and deep throating my cock in an instance. It was clear he wanted this more than anything else at that point of time. His tongue and mouth were obviously experienced, and brought me close to the edge in no time. I used him like a cum dump, rewarding him with spurt after spurt of my hot cum. I shoved my cock deep down his throat to make sure he cleaned up every single drop of my manjuice. I then make him lick my cock dry, giving him an appreciative smack on his face before leaving the toilet.

12 hours ago, Coresub said:

I went to a massage place that I won't name. About 10 mins in I could feel the Therapist rubbing his cock on me through his shorts at every opportunity... he was giving me a really good strong massage and after working down from my shoulders he was really working my legs and paid particular attention to my ass and rubbing around the hole a lot. When I showed him how much I liked it by backing up on his finger he continued to tease me. Every time his hand went on my boy pussy I clenched it so he could feel it was awake and ready. He started to really go deeper and stronger on my ass and played with my ass lips and then inserted a finger. I reciprocated by touching I'd already hard cock through his shorts he was extremely honey at this point and I could feel the pre cum though the material he continued the massage but regularly came back to my ass for a good 30 seconds and worked my prostrate and had me tingling. I moved inside his shorts and started to jerk him off. He then took of his shorts and climbed upon me and gave me a body to body massage and whispered no one is here. It was late and everyone else had gone home. I could tell he was desperate to place hick cock where his fingers had been but I wanted him to earn it so I reached over for the oil covered my body and inserted  the nozzle into my ass and pumped several positions into to my boy pussy and looked him in eyes whilst doing it. He knew what was required and he proceeded to work my ass with up to three oiled fingers for a good 20 mins bringing me to an anal orgasm twice (I've been told I get very wet inside when the other guy hits the right spot) he then got a condom and fucked me hard for a good 15 mins and I milked him with my pussy when he was close I told him to pull out and cum on my body. He then jerked me off and fed me my own cum and kissed me deeply. I showered and was putting my clothes on he he stopped me took me to the hallway in front of a mirror and fucked me again standing this time then pushed me to floor came on me and then made me cum again and I once a again tasted my own seed. Before I left he offered me a job there but I had to decline due to discretion. But as far as massages go it was one I will remember and no doubt repeat. 

Where's this place? Can pm me? 

A Malaysian here. I want to sg last year. I met a guy(about 40+) in Chinatown lucky plaza. I heard there used to be a very famous gathering area. I met him in the first floor washroom i remember. He came in and piss beside me. That time is only two of us inside. And he knee down and suck for me. After a while a another guy came in. I got shock when he saw the new came in guy and tell me "member lai" den he continue his job while the new guy watch at side. -,-

Edited by OutdoorFunGuy

On 05/07/2017 at 5:52 PM, Hemnes said:

Its just a story bro... don't turn it into a lesson. Just indulge in the fantasy if it's fake and gawk at it if it's real?

i hesitated reading it because of all the mediocre tales which were poorly written, but seeing so many good comments I decided to take a read on my way back from school. I read half of it and the other half separately, and both times I got hard af cos it's really well written. 

Good read to burn Long Travelling times, although it gave me a hard on in public.

I concur. I just randomly clicked on it and did not expect much. Had to cover my groin with my bag because of my raging hardon. :whistle:

This is another one of my experiences at Clementi Area. It started off at the mrt toilet as usual, and there were four-five people playing and feeling me up already. I liked the attention, but wanted a change of place so decided to proceed to the mall. I realised there was one guy following me. 

We went up to level 4 and headed to the toilets near the escalators. Unfortunately it was quite crowded, so my stalker led me to the staircase just right beside. This was exciting as I have never used the stairs for something like this before. I followed him, and we proceeded down to level 2. He unzipped and pulled down my pants, taking my cock into his mouth immediately. 

After what seemed like 15mins or so, it started to feel really hot. At this time I was feeling so horny I decided to remove my top. There I was, at the stairwell, topless, sweaty and getting sucked by a middle aged guy. He got even more excited seeing me almost nude and turned me around, pulled out his cock and started forcing it inbetween my legs. He didn't even get to fuck me and cummed within minutes, dripping down my thigh. He proceeded to finish what he was meant to do and emptied out my leaking cock.

I felt so ashamed, horny and heart still thumping from being sucked at a stairwell with almost no clothing on. Anyone could have caught us, and this is why I can't stop thinking about having sex in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Tanjong pagar international plaza level 3 is quite cruisy. Was at the urinals and then saw this guy with a cap in printed tshirt taking really long to wash his hands. As there was a mirror that reflects directly towards the urinals, I stepped back from the urinals to show my already hard cock. The guy could now see clearly that I was stroking my cock, and rubbed his crotch in return. He then pulled down his pants and started jerking off right at the basin area, quite daring as anyone could've walked in, and there were 2 occupied cubicles as well. He then walked over and reached out to play with the tip of my cock. I was about to burst really quickly (after weeks of not shooting), and shot load after load into the urinal.

7 hours ago, cruiser90 said:

Tanjong pagar international plaza level 3 is quite cruisy. Was at the urinals and then saw this guy with a cap in printed tshirt taking really long to wash his hands. As there was a mirror that reflects directly towards the urinals, I stepped back from the urinals to show my already hard cock. The guy could now see clearly that I was stroking my cock, and rubbed his crotch in return. He then pulled down his pants and started jerking off right at the basin area, quite daring as anyone could've walked in, and there were 2 occupied cubicles as well. He then walked over and reached out to play with the tip of my cock. I was about to burst really quickly (after weeks of not shooting), and shot load after load into the urinal.

It is cruisy, when i was with my ex company, 2 years ago, i overheard guys moaning at lvl 2 toilet. It was around 7+pm. I was at the cubicle next to them lol. Did my business and left. And it wasnt even a soft moan haha, u can hear it even from outside. 

7 hours ago, TickTockBang said:

It is cruisy, when i was with my ex company, 2 years ago, i overheard guys moaning at lvl 2 toilet. It was around 7+pm. I was at the cubicle next to them lol. Did my business and left. And it wasnt even a soft moan haha, u can hear it even from outside. 

U sure got ppl inside the cubicle??

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.