Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

Guest Peterpan

Another encounter in my teenage, is Swimming pool.

i like to swim and dip in pool and on one encounter, met this guy Swimming close to me and when resting at the side, he just stand near me and keep staring over.

didnt dare for any eye contact and noticed he dive and later feel a hand touching my cock.

as there are no much pole and life guard also not watching. I just let him touch and feel me.

next he basically stand beside me and I just try to back face the side.....

he then proceed and take my cock out from the side of my trunk and start shaking.....

the feeling was soooo good that I came in the pool.

Guest Peterpan

Encounter at library.....

many years back, once I went to the Library and walking over the shelf to shelf till I stop over at one section on travel. Later there was this guy walk over and pass me with his hand almost touching my cock. I was shock but didn’t bother much as it could be accidental.

while I still standing to look at some travel book, he walk over very near me again and as I m wearing a white fat short, he purposes try to take book out from the shelf at the level of my cock and brush it again.

as he know I didn’t move away he got more daring and touch my cock and even move his hand into the opening of my short to touch my cock.

he was really good looking and I was so shock and feeling high with his soft touch.

i was trying to lookout of pole in case people see us.

Next he signal me to go to the toilet and we went into a cubicle where he jerk me off.

17 hours ago, Guest Peterpan said:

Encounter at library.....

many years back, once I went to the Library and walking over the shelf to shelf till I stop over at one section on travel. Later there was this guy walk over and pass me with his hand almost touching my cock. I was shock but didn’t bother much as it could be accidental.

while I still standing to look at some travel book, he walk over very near me again and as I m wearing a white fat short, he purposes try to take book out from the shelf at the level of my cock and brush it again.

as he know I didn’t move away he got more daring and touch my cock and even move his hand into the opening of my short to touch my cock.

he was really good looking and I was so shock and feeling high with his soft touch.

i was trying to lookout of pole in case people see us.

Next he signal me to go to the toilet and we went into a cubicle where he jerk me off.

Hey. Sound like what I experience many years ago in a library(at the east) too, when I was a teenager. 

I was browsing book wearing jeans, and a guy in shorts passby and 'accidentally' touch my cortch. was very light so i thought must be accident. Then he walk back and it happen again.

Seeing that I didnt do anything, he then stand just next to me and bend down pretending to be looking for books. By then I was v hard already. As he bend down he hands also go backwards and that's where i stand and he 'openly' carass my bulge. I also got bold and carass his balls and ass which is just directly infront of me. Then he signal me to follow him. At first we went to the toilet but then someone was there(Dont know why we didnt wait), then he lead me out of the library to go to the Macdonal just downstairs. We went to the toilet and he immediately

unzip me and took out my dick and wanted to suck. I was very new to this and I worry he will insist I suck him after he suck me, so I stop him, but let him jerk me. After I cum on his hand he lick the cum off his hand. I was quite shock that time. Then I try to jerk him too but he couldnt get hard. Then I left while he stil stay inside and clean using water some of the cum on the floor. There were some young guys outside. Then I left. I was actually very nervous. Then he came out, saw me, and wave and say 'Bye!' with a smile. 

Almost the same for me. 

The guy walk past me a few times lightly touching my dick. I thought it was accidental and didnt thought much but when i head to the toilet due to emergency, he follow in and thereafter show me his tool. I was so afraid and curious that i was watching a while and then ran away shortly after. 

Thinking back, it was quite exciting but too bad i dont remember how the guy look like otherwise would have play with him. 

8 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Ah the one near Aljunied. Mine was at bedok. The old one.

Awesome 

Guest Peterpan

Another encounter in the pool.

While I was studying in poly, I have time during the day with no lesson, I will go swim and usually very less people.

once, I was in the pool and this guy in 30s swim over and smile. He started a small talk and later commenting about my trunk is nice and ask where I got it and ask if he can touch to feel the texture. Didn’t mind and let him touch the side. While he touch he fingers start to slip into the side and touch on my cock... All the while, half of my body in the pool.

next moment he start to pull my cock out from the side and start shaking.

as there are no one during the time as it almost rain. It just me and him..... he shake faster and faster and it is the first time I cum in the pool.

i am so shock and rush to leave as the feeling of guilt.

This random guy I met at the sauna years back, kept following me around everywhere I went in the sauna. When I settled down at the dining area for a drink, he came by and made some small talk. Then started to get touchy feel-ly, and kept whispering things he would like to do to me into my ear. When there wasn't anyone in the area, he immediately started rubbing my dick over the towel, I was rather new to the scene then and didn't wanted to offend anyone by rejection. He wasn't bad looking either, just a little creepy when he follows you around persistently. The next thing I know, he was helping himself to my meat, I think I was nervous and he went at it for over 3 hours but with breaks in between, for instance when people came into the area, we would move out and find another place to continue. I remember it being rather arousing, he gave very good head but I think I was so apprehensive that I could bust a load. But when I finally did... 

38 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

Why every stories always end up fighting and bitching here hah? Just enjoy the stories, be it real or not. If interested, then go make it happen for real lor. 

Thumbs UP !!!

42 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

Why every stories always end up fighting and bitching here hah? Just enjoy the stories, be it real or not. If interested, then go make it happen for real lor. 

That's because there are always bitter people around, they are so unhappy with their lives so they try hard to make other feel the same way. But at this day and age, hiding behind a computer monitor and using a keyboard as a tool to bully other is just so passé. Trolls are so sidelined these days when you know the fact that what every they spew from their hateful orifices are neither concrete or worth upsetting about, because for the simple fact that they are not talking about you but themselves. Actually, it's really sad. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Saggiboy said:

It's hot if the stories are real.

And it's okay if the stories are fake.

What's unacceptable is to pretend a story is real when it's fake. @practease

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, practease said:

Yes yes. You are so real, just like your spite, anger, bitterness and loneliness.

Pot kettle black much?  LOL

Come I clap for you haha

Guest Guest

Let's analyse this:

"This random guy I met at the sauna years back, kept following me around everywhere I went in the sauna. When I settled down at the dining area for a drink, he came by and made some small talk. Then started to get touchy feel-ly, and kept whispering things he would like to do to me into my ear. When there wasn't anyone in the area, he immediately started rubbing my dick over the towel, I was rather new to the scene then and didn't wanted to offend anyone by rejection. He wasn't bad looking either, just a little creepy when he follows you around persistently. The next thing I know, he was helping himself to my meat, I think I was nervous and he went at it for over 3 hours but with breaks in between, for instance when people came into the area, we would move out and find another place to continue. I remember it being rather arousing, he gave very good head but I think I was so apprehensive that I could bust a load. But when I finally did... "

Noob = new to the scene, nervous, apprehensive and didn't want to offend anyone by rejection.

Creepy guy = touchy feely, creepy, helped himself to noob's meat for over 3 hours.

Noob found it "rather arousing".

Conclusion?

Noob = repressed slut

🤣

Guest Share

An unexpected fun with the robot vacuum cleaner delivery guy few years ago.

Supposed delivery arrived at 8:30pm, but i got the phone call that it is delayed to 9:30pm instead. I am ok with that as I was still stucked in the office then.

I arrived home just in time when he just reached my place. A young chinese guy in his early 20s, quite cute. 

He opened the package, and explain the installation, how to use, demo etc for 30 mins, quite detail indeed. Once done, as this is his last trip for the day after a long day, i offered him a drink. Chit chat a bit, about his day etc.

His eyes looked around my house and asked if i stay with family. When i told him that i stay alone, he was a bit shocked, and said he thought this is a family house. I just smiled. I dunno how to explain, and whenever we talk, his eyes is like telling me he want to stay longer, and i can feel he is a bit nervous.

When i open the door to send him off, our eyes meet again, we both smile. I dunno where i got the courage to close the door, hug and hold his hand to walk over to my living room. He seemed to be happy and waiting for that. We kissed at the sofa, and slowly pull down his pant, and vice versa. Its not huge, about 4 to 4.5 inch. I am fine with the size, and I remember clearly he has a short tongue. I pretty like it, it feels different when we kissed.

Too bad, it was not a good day, as it was the day with water distruption, that I have to save the water for essential use.

We just chit chat on sofa, while stroking each others dick, and kissing and relax on the sofa for a bit, before i send him off to the lift.

That's all. My only encounter with the delivery guy. 

Guest BVista

If anyone could remember, there used to have a hill beside Buona Vista MRT. On top of the hill, there were trees, bushes and those vacated black-and-white houses. I used to study late and walk from poly to the mrt station. There was always people loitering up there. One night, I took to courage to go up to find out what’s happening there. ..... I’m not going into the details ..... I got my first bj from someone under a big tree, shot into his mouth. After that, the place became my must-go spot to distress every night after school. Quite miss the place and the people there.

Guest Peterpan

Another encounter many years back before knowing about gay sauna and spa. There was a gym in the east with a basement of spa facility open to the public. It includes jacuzzi and steam room. Got to know about it and went to try it out. It was my first time trying out jacuzzi and remember swim wear is a must to use the facility.

there was a cute guy already in the jacuzzi. It was a medium size jacuzzi that can take about 5 pax max. After I step in, the guy gave a friendly smile and I just smile back. After a while I can feel his leg start touching mine. Didn’t really bother me as it is not a big pool and normal for the leg to stretch.

i then turn my body to face outside the jacuzzi and rest my arm and head on the side. Shortly after, I noticed he move over and sit next to me.

the next moment ... is something I cannot forget on the feeling. I felt a hand reaching out to touch my cock. The jet effect and his hand feeling my cock gave me a super high feeling I had never felt before.

he then proceed to slip his hand to take my cock out from the side of my trunk. I was feeling so good that I let him continue. He then shake it and next moment he lift up my body so that he can suck on it..... 

my whole body was weaken and surrender to this cute guy what he want to do to me.

next, I know my trunk are totally out and he basically enjoy himself to give me the best suck. 
it came in mins and hope it will last longer..... afterwhich the guilt feeling came back to me and I rush off to shower and left quickly. Since then, it has been my favourite past time during weekend when I feel horny. It closed down after some time.

1 hour ago, Guest Peterpan said:

Another encounter many years back before knowing about gay sauna and spa. There was a gym in the east with a basement of spa facility open to the public. It includes jacuzzi and steam room. Got to know about it and went to try it out. It was my first time trying out jacuzzi and remember swim wear is a must to use the facility.

there was a cute guy already in the jacuzzi. It was a medium size jacuzzi that can take about 5 pax max. After I step in, the guy gave a friendly smile and I just smile back. After a while I can feel his leg start touching mine. Didn’t really bother me as it is not a big pool and normal for the leg to stretch.

i then turn my body to face outside the jacuzzi and rest my arm and head on the side. Shortly after, I noticed he move over and sit next to me.

the next moment ... is something I cannot forget on the feeling. I felt a hand reaching out to touch my cock. The jet effect and his hand feeling my cock gave me a super high feeling I had never felt before.

he then proceed to slip his hand to take my cock out from the side of my trunk. I was feeling so good that I let him continue. He then shake it and next moment he lift up my body so that he can suck on it..... 

my whole body was weaken and surrender to this cute guy what he want to do to me.

next, I know my trunk are totally out and he basically enjoy himself to give me the best suck. 
it came in mins and hope it will last longer..... afterwhich the guilt feeling came back to me and I rush off to shower and left quickly. Since then, it has been my favourite past time during weekend when I feel horny. It closed down after some time.

I wonder which gym in the east ?

Guest Peterpan

Another encounter during my teenage.

Met a guy in the pool and started some small talk. Afterwhich, he came nearer to me and getting touchy. As it was about to rain and during mid workday afternoon. There was. No one else except us and a family at another corner of the pool.

soon after he started to dive into the water. Didn’t bother mush as I m resting at the side and suddenly felt his hand slipping into my truck and took my cock out and start sucking under water.

i was so shock and so shiok .... was so worried someone will see but didn’t want him to stop.

i came very quickly. And this is one of my best blow job received.

Guest Peterpan

Another encounter for reading pleasure during this CB....

this happen to one of my first massage home based.

didnt know what to expect and just take it as it goes, made the appointment and then first thing when I arrived, was welcome by a mature guy, average looking and went to the shower before the massage start.

next i was asked to back face and the feeling of the stroke was both sensual and hard... it is especially so on my thigh and he even lift up my leg to angle for him to massage my balls.

at that point of time, my cock was as hard as a rock.

next he asked me to face the front and that’s when he took away the towel leaving me completely naked.

he saw my hard cock and immediate went over to suck and lick my nipple..... he then turn over and took a small bottle of unknown and open up asking me to snif....

I didn’t know what to expect and tried to snif. Omg, next moment, I slowly felt soooo high and will really leave it to what he want to do to me.

he stroke lick and kiss me ..... this is the first time I know what is popper..... and I came a lot after a few more stroke.

On 4/27/2020 at 9:17 PM, Coffee-Express said:

Happened to me when I just just a teenager (about 13yrs old). During the late 80s, most of us learn swimming through friends/ family, with some more well to do taking swim lessons. To cut the stories short, my friends taught me the basic swimming stokes and told my to practice on my own at least 2-3 times/ week. 

There was once when I was practicing in the pool alone, holding on to the edge and learning my “water kicking”. A friendly young man (Mid 20s) smile at me and told me that my kicking was wrong. I was actually quite glad that there is someone to correct my technique. So I asked him how should I kick to stay afloat etc. He demonstrated to me the technique and offer to guide me on the correct strokes/ kicking. Off course, I am extremely glad. First, he uses 2 hands to support my thigh and stomach to help me stay afloat. Then after a while, he removed 1 hand and moved the other hand to my groin area to help me stay afloat. Initially, I did not bother much as my lower body alway sank below the water. After some light touches and caressing, my penis started to get sensitive and got hard and can feel his fingers touching the head of my penis. BTW, there were just a few people in the pool and he continued teaching how to swim and giving me advise to correct my technique. I was so nervous and shy because of my erection. At the same time, it feel really good to be touched by someone else.

After he noticed my erection, he become bolder and his started slipping his fingers into the waist line of my trunk and started rubbing the tip of my erected penis with his fingers. The feeling was so intense and I try to hold my breath as long as possible as not stand up to catch my breath. Still, I can’t hold my breath for that long and have to stand up to take my breath. When I was panting and taking my breath, he smile at me and say I am doing good with the technique and I need to continue... so again, when I was kicking water, his hand will slipped into my truck to “support” me. He than loosen the knot on my truck so his whole hand can enter and started to masturbate me. I was really confused and scared as I do not want to cum in my trunk and in the public. But before I can even straighten out my thought, I lost control and shot my load. I think he can feel it and he increase his hand speed. I almost drown and drank a few mouthful of chlorinated water... 😅

After I cum, I feel so embarrassed and told him I need to go off to meet my friends. He smile and say sure, he will stay and swim a few more laps. I thank him for teaching me and try leave as fast as I could to the shower. I was glad that the shower area was empty at that time and I choose a quiet corner to bath. I immediately stripped and wash my trunk under the shower to remove the cum residues. A few mins later, the friendly young man enter the shower... ... 

Nice !

Guest Peterpan

Another encounter during my teenage

Remembered at the age of 15, once during a weekday afternoon without lesson, I wore my favourite white fbt, and black T to a neighbour mall.

was browsing through the electrical session and noticed a cute guy age around 20 in the same section. We briefly walk pass each other and both took a second look. He is definitely my type and can feel my heart beating fast. 
next noticed he walked back but this time, can tell he is behind me and very close till our butt touching each other. I didn’t move as it really feel good feeling his bubble butt. Next I can feel his hand touching my butt and I instantly had my hardon. It is really difficult to hide with my short fbt short. He noticed it and signal me to follow him.

i did so to a carpark stairs and we got up to the highest floor to Ensure no one else.

he immediately pull down my short and start sucking and shaking till I cum.

feel with thrill and excitement doing it in public.

Guest Mystery guest

Had nice encounters during late 90s and early 2000s i at Pearl Centre and Raffles City. One memorable one was at Pearl Centre

Met a guy at the toilet 2nd level next to Burger King. He took me up to an open air carpark and we had fun. There was a chair, I stripped , sat down and he feasted on my nipples and then my cock. I am a super chub so, my breasts were more than ample. Think there were 2 Banglas who watch the whole thing. Now that building is long gone and days of such cruising is also a lost pleasure.

Guest problems
On 4/27/2020 at 9:17 PM, Coffee-Express said:

Happened to me when I just just a teenager (about 13yrs old). During the late 80s, most of us learn swimming through friends/ family, with some more well to do taking swim lessons. To cut the stories short, my friends taught me the basic swimming stokes and told my to practice on my own at least 2-3 times/ week. 

There was once when I was practicing in the pool alone, holding on to the edge and learning my “water kicking”. A friendly young man (Mid 20s) smile at me and told me that my kicking was wrong. I was actually quite glad that there is someone to correct my technique. So I asked him how should I kick to stay afloat etc. He demonstrated to me the technique and offer to guide me on the correct strokes/ kicking. Off course, I am extremely glad. First, he uses 2 hands to support my thigh and stomach to help me stay afloat. Then after a while, he removed 1 hand and moved the other hand to my groin area to help me stay afloat. Initially, I did not bother much as my lower body alway sank below the water. After some light touches and caressing, my penis started to get sensitive and got hard and can feel his fingers touching the head of my penis. BTW, there were just a few people in the pool and he continued teaching how to swim and giving me advise to correct my technique. I was so nervous and shy because of my erection. At the same time, it feel really good to be touched by someone else.

After he noticed my erection, he become bolder and his started slipping his fingers into the waist line of my trunk and started rubbing the tip of my erected penis with his fingers. The feeling was so intense and I try to hold my breath as long as possible as not stand up to catch my breath. Still, I can’t hold my breath for that long and have to stand up to take my breath. When I was panting and taking my breath, he smile at me and say I am doing good with the technique and I need to continue... so again, when I was kicking water, his hand will slipped into my truck to “support” me. He than loosen the knot on my truck so his whole hand can enter and started to masturbate me. I was really confused and scared as I do not want to cum in my trunk and in the public. But before I can even straighten out my thought, I lost control and shot my load. I think he can feel it and he increase his hand speed. I almost drown and drank a few mouthful of chlorinated water... 😅

After I cum, I feel so embarrassed and told him I need to go off to meet my friends. He smile and say sure, he will stay and swim a few more laps. I thank him for teaching me and try leave as fast as I could to the shower. I was glad that the shower area was empty at that time and I choose a quiet corner to bath. I immediately stripped and wash my trunk under the shower to remove the cum residues. A few mins later, the friendly young man enter the shower... ... 

The problem I have with this account is: What the mid 20s guy did amounts to pedophilia.

Guest Cuteguy

My first was a 3-way blind date. Met a top and a btm. All meet for the first time.

the top was tall slightly beefy and the btm was shorter avg built. I am leantoned. We started by hugging, fondling and sucking. I sucked the top's thick 6" and the btm sucked my. I think the top liked me more and lick me all over i was quite shiok. then the btm lie down in front of me and raise his legs, want me to fxxk him. He put a condom on my cock while the top licked my back and pulled me towards his ass. My cock went in easily. Then i started fxxking his ass hard and fast and his lay back in ecstacy. At this time, the top started licking down to my ass and rimmed me as i pumped the btm's ass. Wow, that felt shiok. Then i felt his finger with lube slide into my ass. Wow, even more shiok. Then I could feel the top's hard cock rubbing against my ass as i continued to fxxk the btm hard. Then top pushed me down face to face with the btm then slide his cock into my ass. The btm got excited seeing this and helped to spread my ass for the top. First time became the meat in the sandwich, i couldnt believe it but was too horny to resist. The top tried to pump my ass but it was better that I did the pumping. As I fxxked and pumped into the btm, can feel the top's thick cock slide out. When I pull out from the btm, can feel the top's thick cock ramming in. 2 kinds of shiokness with every stroke. The faster i pump, can feel like can cum soon. After some time, the btm pulled out and went behind to watch the top fxxk me. Top pushed me flat onto the bed and fxxked me hard from on top. He put his arms around me and hug me below him as he spread my legs and doggy-fxxked me. Then i felt the top's cock feel thicker and my ass getting stretched some more. fxxk! the btm was sticking his finger into my ass together with the top's thick cock. By now I was so shiok until can cum anytime. As the top lying on top fxxked me hard, my cock rubbed on the bed below and after half an hour, i cummed into the bed. The top pumped a bit more and cummed into the condom while inside me, collapsing into a sweaty heap of bodies. Later when I recovered from that mindblowing cum, I fingered (4 fingers! almost a fist fxxk) the btm until he came.

3 hours ago, Guest Mystery guest said:

Had nice encounters during late 90s and early 2000s i at Pearl Centre and Raffles City. One memorable one was at Pearl Centre

Met a guy at the toilet 2nd level next to Burger King. He took me up to an open air carpark and we had fun. There was a chair, I stripped , sat down and he feasted on my nipples and then my cock. I am a super chub so, my breasts were more than ample. Think there were 2 Banglas who watch the whole thing. Now that building is long gone and days of such cruising is also a lost pleasure.

Damn, daddy remembers the Pearl Centre.  The carpark at the higher level is free from vehicles as there is a chain blocking further usage of higher level.  Daddy remembers damn the cruising at that area and lots of being sucked and fucking. 

5 hours ago, Guest Mystery guest said:

59 minutes ago, whitefuck said:

Damn, daddy remembers the Pearl Centre.  The carpark at the higher level is free from vehicles as there is a chain blocking further usage of higher level.  Daddy remembers damn the cruising at that area and lots of being sucked and fucking. 

Pearl Centre was the "hot spot" during the 80s and 90s.  Those in their 50s and 60s will know.  

1 hour ago, Guest problems said:

The problem I have with this account is: What the mid 20s guy did amounts to pedophilia.

During those days, teenagers are very naïve, timid and prone to being abused and keep quiet.  They do not have access to the internet back then.  Today youth is street smart and well informed.  They will snap a photo of you and walah, police will come knocking on your door the next day.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 4/29/2020 at 7:45 AM, Guest Maturedguy said:

It is tampines sport hall gym which is now turned to our tampines hub

Hi the good old days i remind me of the ypung teacher with nice body and cock. He told me that he only have jerk off or oral fun. But wjen i get to know him at the hub we become close that i stay over we kiss i ride him he say wow is very wet and warm inside so nice. I ride him till he squirt his hot lava in a condom when i pull out the condom fill with his cum. He say he nvr cum this much and he never fuck anyone else soon days after days we become close he asking me to ride his cock.

Till one faithful nite nite i say is unfair i let u feel inside me amd i cant feel you. He fine if you think that way i let you be the first to feel me. I grab a condom before that i suck and rim his asshole. The truth moment arrive i fuck him.i push in less than half of my cock in he push me away and jump saying too painful i say because your mind rejecting and you not relax. I say i have poppers makes you relax. He took he very relax i push in i feel the anal wall spliting by the entrance of the babe tan mamba.He stair to quiver i say breath in and out relax the moment he get the momentum he ride my cock like cow girl im manage to do to him 2 round instead of him just one round.

11 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

Hi the good old days i remind me of the ypung teacher with nice body and cock. He told me that he only have jerk off or oral fun. But wjen i get to know him at the hub we become close that i stay over we kiss i ride him he say wow is very wet and warm inside so nice. I ride him till he squirt his hot lava in a condom when i pull out the condom fill with his cum. He say he nvr cum this much and he never fuck anyone else soon days after days we become close he asking me to ride his cock.

Till one faithful nite nite i say is unfair i let u feel inside me amd i cant feel you. He fine if you think that way i let you be the first to feel me. I grab a condom before that i suck and rim his asshole. The truth moment arrive i fuck him.i push in less than half of my cock in he push me away and jump saying too painful i say because your mind rejecting and you not relax. I say i have poppers makes you relax. He took he very relax i push in i feel the anal wall spliting by the entrance of the babe tan mamba.He stair to quiver i say breath in and out relax the moment he get the momentum he ride my cock like cow girl im manage to do to him 2 round instead of him just one round.

How you start that dirty conversation with your teacher? 

23 minutes ago, Xoxowolfz said:

How you start that dirty conversation with your teacher? 

We at the jacuzzi and he tickle each other feet. He signal to the steam room where more touchy and decide to change and catch dinner. We exchange number that where it lead to one another.He just start teaching at one of secondary school he is a young chap. 

28 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

We at the jacuzzi and he tickle each other feet. He signal to the steam room where more touchy and decide to change and catch dinner. We exchange number that where it lead to one another.He just start teaching at one of secondary school he is a young chap. 

What a brave teacher, like it. 

Raffles City was quite the cruising place as well back in the day. The most popular places was the 2 restrooms at 2nd floor , next to the hair salon and the other is opposite the indian restaurant. Met quite a few guys there. One such guy was actually deaf and dumb. We communicate by typing msg on phones. Manage to bring him to Beach Road hotel for a night of mutual sex. 

Guest Massage

Sharing encounter on massage, As usual i took the 90 mins massage. While i was taking my shower happen to see this young guy walk pass my cubical to the toilet. We smiled at each other. Out from the shower, this young guy was waiting for me and led me to the massage room. First i was given a back massage with the towel over my back, i was quite pissed off then as i expect a massage in naked. About 10 min later he removed my towel and start massaging with aroma oil. The pressure he applied was quite hard and can feel his heat on his palm. Slowly he start to worked on my butt, he was very detailed and careful trying aroused me while massaging near my asshole. 

Next he asked me to turn around to massage my front, was not covered with towel. He worked on my legs and at time accidently touch my 'little brother' resulting in semi-erection. This continue for another half an hour, without requesting for a happy ending, he slowly massage from my stomach to the groin area. Now i'm fully erected... He paused and shifted position, sitting on my left, and now my hand was near his leg. I slowly moved my hand to his thigh, thinking that he would stop me which he didn't. Therfore i moved on, and came to his dick, his dick was already hard and pointing upwards. Telling me that he's interested in me, i tried to move my hand under his shorts to get a full grip of his dick. He must have wore an underwear 1 size small to hide his erection, as i have diffculties moving my hand under his shorts. I signalled him to removed his shorts and he did. Now we are both naked, his dick was long and huge and the balls was handing there loose. While he as doing the HJ for me i was playing around with his dick and balls and i tried to give him a HJ too. And start pumping his dick, he tried to follow my rythm as i go faster on his dick he followed on mine. A while later i released a few powerful shots with the cums falling on my stomach, and i stopping pumping his dick, wasn't able to make him cum. He get up and slowly put on his shorts and wipe away my cum with tissues...

That was really a unforgetable experience i had till date. Hope my next visit there will be even better.., maybe a BJ by him instead...and will make sure he cum too...

Anyone have a similar experience or even more exciting... to share.

• G_M changed the title to Erotic Encounter of the sexual kind (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Peterpan

One of the best sessions I ever had was with this guy who worked in a media company some years back.I was doubtful initially because he didn't want to exchange pictures. But I was as horny as hell and decided I wouldn't care less even if he has 3 noses upon seeing his stats (around 1.78m, 70kg).

He said we had to be discreet as his brother was home. When he opened the door to his house I was happy I made the trip. In fact I was more than happy.

He was boyishly good looking, had a strapping physique and was straight acting. We sat in his room, door closed and smoked and talked. Eventually we moved on to more serious things- kissing, licking, hugging. He had very broad shoulders and nice arms. A great kisser; sucked my tongue, lips, swirled it around in my mouth while cupping my bulge. We eventually laid naked on his bed, save for a pair of briefs when he revealed his cock to me.

It was very, very thick, 6 inches, uncut. The great thing about him is that he loves it (and shows it) when I brush my stubbled-chin on his cock head. He would throw his head back, grunt softly, bend down and kiss me all over again, hands on my cheeks.

I'm not kidding when I say that he had a difficult time putting on the condom- thick, veiny cock, shiny cock head with heaps of pre-cum. Entered me while I was facing down and fxxked the hell out of me. We only had the fan on so his sheets wet damp with our perspiration. Finally shot his loan on my chest while I shot mine on his face.

A week later we met up for sex again while his family was asleep. Sneaked to the bathroom with him in his boxers and we held hands and carefully tip-toed across the hallway. Did my favourite trick of rubbing my chin and licking his cock head while he was enjoying his cock in my mouth. He did me on the floor with the shower on. 

He's not the kind of guy who just waits for things to happen. I find guys sexy when they work hard to achieve something they lust for (in this case pleasure), and he is just that. He doesn't take short cuts in pleasuring me or himself. He fxxks really hard and he makes sure you know he's pumping his dick into you with all that he's got. He presses you down with his strong arms while screwing you, leaving you helpless but at the same time loving the feeling of helplessness. He doesn't just fxxk brainlessly, he makes you realize you want to be fxxked when somewhere in the middle of lovemaking, he bends forward and frenches you hungrily.

He'd hold my head in such a way that he wants to cum everything in my mouth. He strokes my hard dick until I'm on the verge of ejaculating and then stop suddenly to play with my nipples, kiss my mouth and savour the remnants of his semen. Naturally I came loads without even laying a finger on my own dick.

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.