Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

Many years back, one of my colleagues challenged me to go to his place and give him a blowjob while we were on ICQ. At the time I thought he was straight as he had a girlfriend but I was horny as well so I took up the challenge.

I went over and it was initially very awkward. He asked me to lie on my tummy and pulled off my shorts and my underwear. Then he turned me over and proceeded to suck my dick. We ended up doing a sixty-nine on his bed, jerked off each other and he came all over my cock. I used his semen as a lubricant and shot all over myself subsequently.

I have to say I was the lucky guy because my colleague is tanned, rather good looking and has a sizeable dick. But it complicated matters in the office as we would often end up sms-ing each other about sex and I'd lose concentration.

We had a lot more sessions after this where we would crawl under the sheets in his bed, hug each other tight and he'd pseudo-fcuk me. He used to avoid kissing as he 'doesn't kiss guys' but when we finally did, we really couldn't stop tonguing each other.

A few years back, I went to a jimjjibang near Jongno-3ga in Seoul. Was introduced to this place by a gay bar master in same area. It is a man's only bath house, with straight and gay (not openly) customers.

I remembered going around different hot pools and steam/sauna room. When I was in the cold pool, an good looking slight chubby uncle (~60)  walked in and stand in front of me with a nice body (probably a bit firm due to work and not gym kind) with a beer belly and very nice, clean looking skin. As I was semi submerged and at a corner,  nobody from other pools can see me. And this uncle could have face other sides but no, he faced me and slowly raised his body to expose his manhood. Nice package, not huge but nice size and big balls sack. All this while he didn't even lay his eyes on me. So I just stay semi submerged while being totally hard and enjoyed the show for about 3 mins and then as he was preparing to leave the cold pool, he gave a little smile to me. I was quite happy initially, wanting to follow him in case that was his "pick-up" smile. But i didn't do so as I was very hard then and plus, what if that was not a pick up smile and he is not gay. I did not want to pick up by the police instead for harassment. 

So I waited for my hardness to subside and then had a slow shower and when I stepped outside the wet area, I saw him, sitting on a typical korean style raised platform watching the TV, he didn't even lay his eyes on me when I walked past. Ok, probably a polite straight man then. 

I went on to do my typical things, like smoke, drink, mobilephone stuff. And as I was walking towards to the TV area, I saw him stood up and left the TV area, walking towards me (unintentionally). He then saw me and U-turn, walked up the narrow stairs to the typical korean rest area where the ceilings are low and floor is hard. That's it. He is gay or at least a bi as only those seeking man2man would go there. Straight ones are known to avoid this rest area. 

I speed up and followed closely behind him. He led me to a dark corner. We both had fun and finished each other off (not too much fun doing it on hard floor. Ideally,  I would have invited him to my hotel but his english is as non-existent as my korean). 

We didnt do anal but I have previously seen used condoms on this rest area floor. 

On the way out, I deliberately walked past him, smiled at him and he said something in korean, but I just smiled and said thank you in korean and he said bye bye in English.  😅

At the time, I heard that the jimjjibang managements been actively taking preventive measures to reduce gay activities. Hopefully, the next time I go to Seoul, there will be some m2m activities there.

Guest Random

I had sex with my bf's brother and now I am worried. I have a steady bf for 3 years and we lived together. I have been introduced and attending his family events during special occasions. He has a brother M who is 4 years younger than him and studying in the local U. It was my bf birthday and we went out drinking with our usual friends. My bf was tipsy and we decided to call M to drive us back. By the time, we put my bf onto the back seat, he was into "coma". As it was late, M decided to stay over for a night. He was showering as I clean up and change my bf on the bed. I then went to the living room to clear the sofa so that M can sleep on it. It was then M walked into the living room with only a towel on his waist. I could see his erect under the towel. He hugged me from behind and we kissed passionately. My mind just went blank without thinking the consequences. He barebacked me. It was only when everything was over and I started to worry. The next day, I pretended nothing had happened when I entered the living room where my bf and M were chatting. M left after a while. He gave me the "look" when I closed the door behind him. I hoped M could keep it a secret. However, I am afraid to lose my bf if one day "the cat is out of the bag". I am scared now.

Guest 苦情花阿娇
52 minutes ago, Guest Random said:

I had sex with my bf's brother and now I am worried. I have a steady bf for 3 years and we lived together. I have been introduced and attending his family events during special occasions. He has a brother M who is 4 years younger than him and studying in the local U. It was my bf birthday and we went out drinking with our usual friends. My bf was tipsy and we decided to call M to drive us back. By the time, we put my bf onto the back seat, he was into "coma". As it was late, M decided to stay over for a night. He was showering as I clean up and change my bf on the bed. I then went to the living room to clear the sofa so that M can sleep on it. It was then M walked into the living room with only a towel on his waist. I could see his erect under the towel. He hugged me from behind and we kissed passionately. My mind just went blank without thinking the consequences. He barebacked me. It was only when everything was over and I started to worry. The next day, I pretended nothing had happened when I entered the living room where my bf and M were chatting. M left after a while. He gave me the "look" when I closed the door behind him. I hoped M could keep it a secret. However, I am afraid to lose my bf if one day "the cat is out of the bag". I am scared now.

I more scare ok...... my bf's papa makan me one stormy thunder night when I was staying over at his place.  After my bf 操me 2 rounds, he fell asleep.  I was totally used and tired. After I bathed myself clean and opened the bathroom door, his papa was standing outside.  I know it's him because lightning struck and I recognized his face under the light.  He gave me a 淫贱 smile and dragged me back into the bathroom.

In the little room he "Gan" me from behind hard hard. I screamed but the thunder sound too big. 

He left after he 泄欲,leaving me on the wet floor with tears streaming down my cheek. 

Now I feel very dirty. I also feel sorry towards my bf and his mother.  I don't know if I am my bf's step-mom or the dad's daughter-in-law. 

Guest Random

Reminds me of an encounter back in my poly days about 10 years ago. We had a cca chalet and it just so happened that only me and this guy (lets call him michael) were able to stay overnight. We were from the science club and we only had a member count of 15, which explained the abysmal attendance for the chalet.

Micheal was slightly bigger size than me and he wore a pair of black rimmed glasses, just like a typical otaku(of course this term wasn't coined back then). Although we were both from the same class and CCA, we had never interacted much as we belonged to different cliques. I remember we were chatting about this girl whom he was interested in and I asked if he was still a virgin. He replied "of course, im so pure", with this irritating smirk on this face. Of course I didnt believe him and hit him with a pillow. He retaliated and hit me back with another pillow. And short pillow fight ensued and both of us are laughing like crazy, running all over the room and hitting each other. And the next thing we know, I was pushing him down on the bed.

Our faces were only a few centimetres away from each other. As I tried looking elsewhere to avert the awkward gaze, I commented to him that that he smelled very manly. I remember he had this musky manly smell which totally drives my testoterone level crazy. The next thing he said kinda took me by surprise. Almost immediately without batting an eyelid, he pushed my face towards his chest and said "smell loh". Horniness too over me then and I believed he must have felt my bulging crotch too. So I decided to take the plunge and nibbled on his nipples(through his shirt btw). He said "Wah, dint know you like to do this. Thought you are a guai kia. Everytime like to act shy like that". I looked up at him with a smile and replied "Yea loh". He gave me this naughty smile and flipped me onto the bed, with his body pinning against mine. He moved his lips towards mine and we shared a deep passionate kiss. It was my first kiss so i totally let him took control. What surprised me was he seemed quite skilled, even though he later claimed that it was his first french kissing as well. One thing led to another and we ended by cumming into each other's mouth in the 69 position.

Guest Cuteguy

My bf is 20years older than me. I like matured man. We are together 2years already.

last Saturday after book out from camp i went drink with campmates till some were drunk. I sent my buddy home because he was too drunk to go by himself. His dad asked me to stay st his place as it was late and i also a bit giddy. 

When i wake up midnite i saw his dad (about mid40s) bedroom got light and he was pcc. I got horny do joint him then got fxxked by him.

Many years back, one of my colleagues challenged me to go to his place and give him a blowjob while we were on ICQ. At the time I thought he was straight as he had a girlfriend but I was horny as well so I took up the challenge.

I went over and it was initially very awkward. He asked me to lie on my tummy and pulled off my shorts and my underwear. Then he turned me over and proceeded to suck my dick. We ended up doing a sixty-nine on his bed, jerked off each other and he came all over my cock. I used his semen as a lubricant and shot all over myself subsequently.

I have to say I was the lucky guy because my colleague is tanned, rather good looking and has a sizeable dick. But it complicated matters in the office as we would often end up sms-ing each other about sex and I'd lose concentration.

We had a lot more sessions after this where we would crawl under the sheets in his bed, hug each other tight and he'd pseudo-fcuk me. He used to avoid kissing as he 'doesn't kiss guys' but when we finally did, we really couldn't stop tonguing each other.

I remembered after my Olevels, i went to a chalet organised by the tuition centre and my cute tutor was there.

•  

All of us were super crashed out at 4++ am in the morning and went to bed.

I was sleeping beside my tutor and he was wearing a fbt shorts and could see a bulge forming. Took me some courage to insert my hand into the opening to fondle his dick and balls.

Nth much happened after that cos i was too scared of being caught! Will never forget that feeling =

Guest Lam Pa Ong
On 5/8/2020 at 7:14 AM, Since u r here said:

But not to risk it at this period

OMG,I think they are going to impose cock, cheebye and asshole masks soon

On 5/7/2020 at 11:45 AM, Guest Peterpan said:

One of the best sessions I ever had was with this guy who worked in a media company some years back.I was doubtful initially because he didn't want to exchange pictures. But I was as horny as hell and decided I wouldn't care less even if he has 3 noses upon seeing his stats (around 1.78m, 70kg).

He said we had to be discreet as his brother was home. When he opened the door to his house I was happy I made the trip. In fact I was more than happy.

He was boyishly good looking, had a strapping physique and was straight acting. We sat in his room, door closed and smoked and talked. Eventually we moved on to more serious things- kissing, licking, hugging. He had very broad shoulders and nice arms. A great kisser; sucked my tongue, lips, swirled it around in my mouth while cupping my bulge. We eventually laid naked on his bed, save for a pair of briefs when he revealed his cock to me.

It was very, very thick, 6 inches, uncut. The great thing about him is that he loves it (and shows it) when I brush my stubbled-chin on his cock head. He would throw his head back, grunt softly, bend down and kiss me all over again, hands on my cheeks.

I'm not kidding when I say that he had a difficult time putting on the condom- thick, veiny cock, shiny cock head with heaps of pre-cum. Entered me while I was facing down and fxxked the hell out of me. We only had the fan on so his sheets wet damp with our perspiration. Finally shot his loan on my chest while I shot mine on his face.

A week later we met up for sex again while his family was asleep. Sneaked to the bathroom with him in his boxers and we held hands and carefully tip-toed across the hallway. Did my favourite trick of rubbing my chin and licking his cock head while he was enjoying his cock in my mouth. He did me on the floor with the shower on. 

He's not the kind of guy who just waits for things to happen. I find guys sexy when they work hard to achieve something they lust for (in this case pleasure), and he is just that. He doesn't take short cuts in pleasuring me or himself. He fxxks really hard and he makes sure you know he's pumping his dick into you with all that he's got. He presses you down with his strong arms while screwing you, leaving you helpless but at the same time loving the feeling of helplessness. He doesn't just fxxk brainlessly, he makes you realize you want to be fxxked when somewhere in the middle of lovemaking, he bends forward and frenches you hungrily.

He'd hold my head in such a way that he wants to cum everything in my mouth. He strokes my hard dick until I'm on the verge of ejaculating and then stop suddenly to play with my nipples, kiss my mouth and savour the remnants of his semen. Naturally I came loads without even laying a finger on my own dick.

Fuck shiok right. That's how I like when I fuck guys or chicks as I am bi....damn waking up this morning to a huge boner and seeing this makes me wanna cum...

On 7/1/2017 at 8:30 PM, Anonymousguy said:

This is the story of an encounter i had a few years ago with a swimming instructor. He was a beautiful, caring and very sexy man. This is our story. Please note that names have been changed, for the sake of privacy.

Eddie Tan was the swimming instructor at the swimming complex near my house. His jet black hair was wavy and short, shaved at that sides and back, with his fringe almost coming down onto his eyebrows. He was tall and tanned, with a big chest made up of two hairy, tanned, and muscular pecs. His stomach was hard and sported six huge and hard pecs. He had the tattoo of an anchor on his right shoulder. His legs were muscular and fit, and his arms were big and strong. Overall, he had the v-shaped, tanned and muscular body of a regular and veteran swimmer. At the time i met him, he was 33 years old and recently divorced. As for myself, i was 28, an army regular, constantly horny. I had been swimming since my primary school days, to this day it is still my favourite way to keep fit. I had also recently ended a relationship with a girl i thought i loved, and i was having trouble controlling my hormones. Of course, being in the army allowed me to relieve some of this stress, what with all the training and physical training. Anyway, during my weekends off i would visit this swimming complex to swim laps. 

That swimming complex was the love of eddie's life. If he was not teaching a class of squealing kids, he would be swimming laps with his pair of goggles and navy blue speedos. Aside from this, he also often jogged around the stadium next door wearing nothing but fbt shorts and muddy sports sneakers which contained his huge, hairy feet. He seemed to enjoy strutting around in that pair of speedos, oblivious to the fact that his bulge was my wildest dream.

I observed him teaching his kids once. 

"Eh, gordon, you better stop stop doing that, i'm warning you," he barked gruffly, scolding one of the kids who was bullying another kid.

"Ben, why you looking there for so long, looking at pretty girl, isit?" He said energetically and jokingly another time , with a crinkly eyed smile on his face, to make one of his kids laugh,and then this kid ben screeched hysterically. 

When he taught his classes, he usually wore a pair of swimming shorts which came down to his knee. When he swum alone, however, he came in his navy blue speedos. He was a fit as bull, often swimming laps nonstop. He would also do arm excersizes around the pool, showing off his huge, golden brown biceps and triceps. Whenever i was around him, i really had to make an effort not to gawk or get an erection in public.

One fine day, i made my way from home to the swimming complex. Upon reaching the lockers, i dug in my bag for the twenty cents i would need to open one, but was unable to find any. I turned around, wondering what to do, and met face to face, hairy tanned chest to hairy tanned chest, with Eddie yap in his navy blue speedos. His body was dry as bone, which meant he had not begun swimming yet. I had to resist the urge to gawk, and innocently asked him if he had any change.

He smiled softly, and said,

"Sure, Let me check"

I waited patiently as he dug his wallet out, and handed me two twenty cent coins.

"Hey, thanks," i said, smiling.

"My name is andrew"

"Hi bro, my name is eddie. Looking forward to a good swim?" He asked, smiling and pointing at the pool.

"Yeah, i hope it does not rain too soon."

We accompanied each other into the locker room, chatting. I was pleased to know that he was with the army for fifteen years as an warrant officer and a commando. 

Eddie casually commended my physique, nothing that i looked like an 'army guy'.  Even during the army, he swum a lot. It was his favourite sport, he told me. After leaving the army, he had got a job at the swimming complex as a swimming instructor. He had this carefree, compassionate and energetic attitude that was, coupled with his toned and beefy body, quite attractive. He also told me that he had only recently divorced his wife, and had never been with anyone else. 

As we slipped into our swimming attire, we started talking about girls. I couldn't help notice how Eddie's cock seemed to twitch when we started talking about sex. I was secretly happy to excite him this way. He pulled off his top, laughing from a joke i made, and then took off his PT shorts, slipping on his speedos. His commando cock was fat and of medium length, veiny and cut. As usual concerning him, i had to make sure i did not gawk. I asked him if he wanted to exchange numbers so that we could swim together in the future, and he was quite happy and eager to do so.

We become close swim buddies. Apart from topics about swimming and fitness, (after swimming we often did pushups and sit ups together, in our speedos on the floor of the changing room. We also jogged together sometimes through nearby parks) we talked about sex a lot. 

The day that i seduced him, I was surprised to find out that apart from his ex-wife, he had never been with another woman before, nor had he fucked any other women. 

"My friends lah, they always ask me to come with them to johor to fuck the girls there, bloody bastards," he told me, laughing. 

"But eddie, how can you tahan?" I asked, pretending to be surprised. 

"Do you do this?", i asked, gesturing with my hand, like i was giving an imaginary hand job. 

"Got shake it?" 

At this point, the we were in the locker room after a swimming session, hairy and wet and in our speedos. The bulge in his speedos was getting larger, i noticed, as we talked about sex more.

He laughed heartily upon hearing my question.

"Of course lah, sometimes i watch porn on my phone. Sometimes really cannot tahan already"

The thought of this straight cut, disciplined army man watching porn on his phone turned me on so much. His dirty little secret. 

I laughed in agreement. I was really turned on at this point. We were alone in the locker room. I was wondering what was going to happen next. The bulge in Eddie's speedos was very large. He must be fully erected, i noted. I got up and started to slid my speedos off, and he did the same, with his back towards me. He must have noticed his erection and was embarrassed. I stopped taking off my speedos, because if i took them off now, i knew that my cock will grow and grow and never stop.

"Hey eddie, you don't have to be shy, we are guys, it happens to all of us," i told him

He turned to face me, blushing and shy, with his circumcised cock jutting out. His fat, veiny, brown and throbbing tool jutting out like that. It must have been about six and a half inches long, and very fat and thick. It appeared out of his pubic hair and continued for a good six inches more. It was golden brown like the rest of his body. His piss slit was leaking precum.

"Sorry andrew, i'm quite 'worked up' because just now you kept on talking about ci bai" he said, poking my chest with one of his beefy, hairy fingers, smiling but not looking at me. His nipples were erected too, i noticed. So were mine. As he poked my chest, he accidentally brushed against it, my my cock twitch so much in excitement i thought i was going to faint. 

"Don't worry, i understand" i said, putting my arm around his shoulders, in an attempt to show him i wasn't bothered. The minute our skin came into contact, my heart starting beating very fast. 

"Hey, do you wanna play a game?" I asked him cautiously.

"What game?"

"Shaking game," i replied sheepishly.

"Sure," he said, his cock throbbing and one of his chest pecs 

bouncing. "I could do with some stress relief," he said, smiling his crinkly eyed smile, his chest pecs so huge, and his fringe barely touching his eyebrows, in contrast with his half-eared sideburns, and number one shaved short sides and back. An army crew cut for an army man like him, with a cute rebellious streak of a comparatively long fringe. 

"Follow me," i said, leading him into an empty shower cubicle. I shut the door and locked it when we were both in. 

I started messaging his hairy brown, 50 cent sized nipples. I looked into his eyes, which were displaying a mixture of shock and pleasure. His eyebrows knitted together and he brushed my hand off gruffly, as if he was angry. 

"Oi, what the fuck are you doing?", he barked aggressively. But his other hand hand was subtly messaging his throbbing cock, so i knew that he wanted me. The poor boy was probably disturbed by all these new feelings inside of him. I put my arm around him and hugged him, shushing him erotically. He did not resist. 

"Feeling good, bro?" I asked him. 

He nodded. 

"Do you want me to stop?"

He shook his head. He had grown quiet. And his cock was still pointing upwards, strong and hard and leaking pre cum like never before.  I continued messaging his nipples. At one point his upper body tensed and he suddenly jerked and i thought he had ejaculated, but it was just more precum. His cock had obviously been neglected for a very long time. 

I started giving him a handjob. I still had my arm around his shoulders, and when i started jacking him off, he suddenly reached over and grabbed my wrist. At first, i was afraid he was angry again. I knew he had no problems when it came to defending himself and he was definitely stronger than me, but then i realised he grabbed my wrist because he was too turned on. He had closed his eyes tightly, and was breathing very deeply. I continued to slowly message his cock. As he breathed in, his, six pack and chest pecs tensed, and as he breathed out, they relaxed. He opened his eyes, and faced me. His eyes were eager and yet confused. I kissed him, and he pulled away at first, but then kissed back. Something must have clicked in him, because at this point he took over and became the dominant one. He pulled away and said in a gruff, low tone: "squat down"

I did as i was told, and squatted, his cock in front of my face. He proceeded to fuck my mouth. Although he was still quite a rookie in that he had not fucked lots of girls, he certainly knew how to fuck. Like it was in his nature, like he instinctively knew. I took my cock out of my speedos and started to play with myself. I could smell the sweet, husky scent of his balls, and hear the soft deep grunts of his. When we could hear the sound of people outside, he would immediately keep quiet and stop grunting. A few minutes later, he started humping at a faster rate, and started breathing faster. His beautiful, tanned and muscular body flexed and tensed, as a warm liquid squirted violently out of his penis and into my mouth. I could feel the force of it as it hit the back of my mouth. He was cumming, i said to myself. This beautiful hunk of a man was cumming in my mouth! He took his penis out of my mouth after the first six spurts, quickly started rubbing it, and the remaining three bursts landed on my chin, neck, and chest. As the last spurt came out of his cock, he was still messaging it, breathing very heavily, his muscles all veiny and tensed up. I took my finger to swipe a drop of his cum off my chest. It was thick and white. At this point, it was too much for my cock to handle. I felt a sharp tingling sensation all the way from my dick head to the base of my balls, as eddie did just a few moments ago, and i came all over the floor, parts of the wall, and over his toes and ankles. 

Eddie had sat down on the tiny bench inside the cubicle, with a relaxed expression on his face. Both of us had suddenly become shy. 

"Why don't we go and shower?" I asked

"Good idea" he said.

I opened the door of the cubicle. There was no one directly outside, and our clothes and speedo trunks were still hanging on the clothes hanger. We collected them, and made way towards the open air showers. I felt quite turned on, walking around around a men's changing room, naked and covered in cum. Whilst we were showering, eddie and i had an opportunity to talk. I told him that this encounter did not automatically made him 'gay' and that we were just friends having fun with each other. He replied to this by saying that he had never experienced anything as powerful and pleasurable as just now, and that he did not consider me as a friend.

"You know, my wife just moved out of our flat...do you fancy moving in? I know you've been dying to find a place for yourself...and i wouldn't mind you as a roomate," he said whilst we were soaping up. He looked at me with that innocent, crinkly eyed smile of his. I threw my arms around him and said yes. After that, we had many more sessions together. We would play with each other's bodies after swimming or jogging in public toilets. One session i will never forget is the first night that he allowed me to fuck him. Another session i will never forget no matter what is when we visited a gay sauna and had sex in front of about ten to fifteen guys, all of them watching and jacking off. To this day, we are not living together anymore, but we still swim together and we still jog together. And we are very happy together :)

Is this a fiction .... so true to be real ..he..he.

I had a few memorable sexual encounters but one of the most unforgettable of which probably is the one I had — actually multiple encounters — with a young Vietnamese guy. On our first meeting, seems all of his responses to me was his naughty glances and boyish grins as his English is pretty bad you could hardly understand what he’s trying to say. To get our messages with each other through, we had to use Google Translate. In our conversation, I had known that he’s just 19 then (he turned 20 last December 2019). He’s considered skinny, slightly shorter than me (he is perhaps 160cm as I am 167cm), fair-skinned, has kinda spiky straight yet short hair and with a very boyish handsome “Vietnamese” face. He said that he works for a hawker centre as a beverage server. While on our way to my place at past 11pm, we were walking along the streets of a quiet neighbourhood and with my right hand swinging purposely towards his crotch. He already had a boner and gee his dick feels huge for a somewhat petite guy as him. Not much a big fan of guys shorter than me yet after grabbing him in a dimmer part of the road to have a quick look of his dick, damn, his is a handsome tool. We rushed towards my place but we couldn’t go in as my male housemate was watching Netflix in the sofa. I just couldn’t afford bringing any guy in my room with him or any housemate seeing us as all they know is that I ain’t gay at all. We headed back downstairs and sat on a bench on a dim side of the HDB where I started playing his already hard “angry bird.” After a while, we found ourselves inside my room and I quickly knelt to play his dick with my hungry mouth. I asked him to gargle Listerine while I was sucking his dick and I gargled as well in between sucking. I dunno but I love it clean and sterile, if you know what I mean. On our first night, we ended up spending 3 to 4 hours straight of porn-like sex. Note that he is just 19 years old and I am late 30’s. Just imagine how much libido he has — he has like three ejaculations. His dick never gets tired even when it’s time for him to go back home. He fucks like a real pro and I poured out all my energy that one fateful night so I could at least get even with the amount of lusts flowing in his dick’s veins. Since October 2019 (from since we met), we had sex at least twice to thrice a week at my place. The longest of which was 10 hours of sex (with power naps and rests in between of course). After the New Year and upon my return from an overseas travel, he messaged me that he “stopped fucking gays” as his Vietnamese girlfriend is already working in SG as well and under the same employer as his. I still do drop him a message on his Line but I was just seen-zoned each time. I can only look forward to seeing him again — maybe after the CB and when he’d start craving for a gay sex again. 

This incident happened last year in my flight back to Bangkok from Manila. One of my most memorable experiences ever.

My connecting flight From Bangkok, My seat was at the rear part of the B747 aircraft. When I arrived at my seat, there was a guy seated by the window making us one seat apart in our row. I never took a closer look at him but I suspected that he's a filipino, early 30's and clearly married (sporting a wedding ring). He's kinda good looking and neat. Anyway, after I placed by hand carry luggage in the overhead compartment, I just quietly sit down and put on my seatbelt. While waiting for take-off, I was browsing at some of the in-flight magazines while listening to my iPod. I noticed (from my peripheral vision) that the guy keeps looking at my direction but I chose not to look at him or initiate a conversation.

Moments after take off and before food was served, the guy moved to the center seat next to me. I felt a bit strange already because why would he do that when he appeared comfortable at the window seat. He asks for a blanket from the stewardess and I did the same thing. I covered myself up with the blanket because I was only wearing a pair of shorts and polo tee and the airconditioning was really cold. I felt the guy was leaning slightly on my left shoulder. Still, I didn't say a word and just continued with my reading. When dinner was served, we were eating our food as if we're a couple because we are so close to each other. After dinner, I tried to get some sleep.

Not too long, I felt the guy was trying to slowly bend his head towards my shoulder while he's trying to get some sleep too. To be honest, the guy smelled really good and I felt a bit aroused this time. He covered himself up with his blanket and put his right arm on my left arm rest. After a few minutes, his right arm suddenly fell into my left lap (he did it on purpose for sure). I didn't move and pretended to be sleeping. He proceeded by squeezing my left lap gently and moving slowly towards my groin. The next time I knew it, his hand was already opening my zipper and caressing my trobbing cock. He grabbed my left hand and put it on top his groin too. He slowly opened his jeans and inserted my hand into his super erect dick also. We started jerking each other under the blankets. The thrill really added pleasure into it. The jerking went for few minutes until he suggested that we both go to the toilet. I refused to do it because it would be too dangerous. I just whispered to him that we finish off at the Bangkok terminal toilet when we arrived. We continued with the stroking with our dicks driping with pre-cum. I was so tempted to go under the blanket and suck him off to finish the agony. The 4-hour flight seemed longer than usual. Hehehe...

Edited by Peterpan001069

1 hour ago, Peterpan001069 said:

This incident happened last year in my flight back to Bangkok from Manila. One of my most memorable experiences ever.

My connecting flight From Bangkok, My seat was at the rear part of the B747 aircraft. When I arrived at my seat, there was a guy seated by the window making us one seat apart in our row. I never took a closer look at him but I suspected that he's a filipino, early 30's and clearly married (sporting a wedding ring). He's kinda good looking and neat. Anyway, after I placed by hand carry luggage in the overhead compartment, I just quietly sit down and put on my seatbelt. While waiting for take-off, I was browsing at some of the in-flight magazines while listening to my iPod. I noticed (from my peripheral vision) that the guy keeps looking at my direction but I chose not to look at him or initiate a conversation.

Moments after take off and before food was served, the guy moved to the center seat next to me. I felt a bit strange already because why would he do that when he appeared comfortable at the window seat. He asks for a blanket from the stewardess and I did the same thing. I covered myself up with the blanket because I was only wearing a pair of shorts and polo tee and the airconditioning was really cold. I felt the guy was leaning slightly on my left shoulder. Still, I didn't say a word and just continued with my reading. When dinner was served, we were eating our food as if we're a couple because we are so close to each other. After dinner, I tried to get some sleep.

Not too long, I felt the guy was trying to slowly bend his head towards my shoulder while he's trying to get some sleep too. To be honest, the guy smelled really good and I felt a bit aroused this time. He covered himself up with his blanket and put his right arm on my left arm rest. After a few minutes, his right arm suddenly fell into my left lap (he did it on purpose for sure). I didn't move and pretended to be sleeping. He proceeded by squeezing my left lap gently and moving slowly towards my groin. The next time I knew it, his hand was already opening my zipper and caressing my trobbing cock. He grabbed my left hand and put it on top his groin too. He slowly opened his jeans and inserted my hand into his super erect dick also. We started jerking each other under the blankets. The thrill really added pleasure into it. The jerking went for few minutes until he suggested that we both go to the toilet. I refused to do it because it would be too dangerous. I just whispered to him that we finish off at the Bangkok terminal toilet when we arrived. We continued with the stroking with our dicks driping with pre-cum. I was so tempted to go under the blanket and suck him off to finish the agony. The 4-hour flight seemed longer than usual. Hehehe...

What happened in bangkok airport toilet then ?😂😂

17 hours ago, Peterpan001069 said:

This is definitely super daring. I dunno if anyone will do that especially with a stranger. 

Once I went to suntan at the swimming pool,as it was in the afternoon, not so many ppl around, I find a quiet corner to rest as well as suntanning,I doze off after a while,when I wake up as I sense somebody was lying quite near me,I open my eye, and saw this guy lying next to me, was smiling at me,and stare at my trunk, then I realised while dozing off, I have a hard on and my mushroom head exposed out of the trunk, luckily this is at the corner nobody will pass by, only this guy saw it, since nobody around, I let my mushroom have a tan, as well as fulfilled his lust.

Guest Guest didi
1 hour ago, Peterpan001069 said:

Once I went to suntan at the swimming pool,as it was in the afternoon, not so many ppl around, I find a quiet corner to rest as well as suntanning,I doze off after a while,when I wake up as I sense somebody was lying quite near me,I open my eye, and saw this guy lying next to me, was smiling at me,and stare at my trunk, then I realised while dozing off, I have a hard on and my mushroom head exposed out of the trunk, luckily this is at the corner nobody will pass by, only this guy saw it, since nobody around, I let my mushroom have a tan, as well as fulfilled his lust.

Luckily he never eat your mushroom 🍄 

Guest Cuteguy

in 1/7 and this big tanned muscular chinese guy was looking for a good btm to fxxk and after he had walked a few times around, he just came up to me and held my hand and pulled me to a room. His body was delicious and wanted to lick him all over but all he wanted from me is to service him and being the horny guy i am i started to lick his balls and suck his hard 6" dick. It was great and he even started to fxxk my mouth deep so after a short while he pulled me up and said he wanted to fxxk me and well i was in for that. He put on a condom and turn me around and ask em to bend over and slowly start to shove his dick in my ass. It was a tight fit but had to have it there so push on and when he was fully in he started to slowly move in and out. He sure knows to hit the spot and i was really enjoying every moment of it, Same thing with him was we switch many positions and change condoms and inbetween got to suck him. I dont know how long we were there but it was getting too nlong for me and he was still so hard and wanted more. I took it as long as i could till i decided to cum and we stop. 

I think most btm would love to have the top guy cum after a good fxxking and sucking a even cum together but too long makes it boring. I like it long and deep and even rough but after a hour or more it just gets boring for me.

Guest Cuteguy

I was chatted with a guy On Grindr and before long, he invited me to his house. Since I had nothing to do over the long weekend last year, I decided to go knocking on his door. He's the kind of "guy next door" with a smiley and decent look. He stayed alone. We chatted about our preference and preferred positions. I told him I have never been penetrated and would not want to. He agreed that we to have no anal but just some kissing, caressing and jo. This took for more than hours and then he got up to come back with two glasses of water: one for himself and another for me. After drinking the water, we continued. This time, I was feeling strange - super horny and started to behave strangely. I felt very high and comfortable in his arm. He suddenly lifted my butt up and put a few pillows under it. I was moaning and suddenly he was inside me. I did not want this to happen but strange thing was that i did not struggle. I was very tired after that and had to sleep for a while before I could get change and go home.

After the incident, I could not help to think if the water he gave me had made me behave strangely. All these while, I had stopped everyone from entering me. Had he spiked me in the drink? I was luckily that he wore a condom.

Guest guest
5 hours ago, Guest Cuteguy said:

I was chatted with a guy On Grindr and before long, he invited me to his house. Since I had nothing to do over the long weekend last year, I decided to go knocking on his door. He's the kind of "guy next door" with a smiley and decent look. He stayed alone. We chatted about our preference and preferred positions. I told him I have never been penetrated and would not want to. He agreed that we to have no anal but just some kissing, caressing and jo. This took for more than hours and then he got up to come back with two glasses of water: one for himself and another for me. After drinking the water, we continued. This time, I was feeling strange - super horny and started to behave strangely. I felt very high and comfortable in his arm. He suddenly lifted my butt up and put a few pillows under it. I was moaning and suddenly he was inside me. I did not want this to happen but strange thing was that i did not struggle. I was very tired after that and had to sleep for a while before I could get change and go home.

After the incident, I could not help to think if the water he gave me had made me behave strangely. All these while, I had stopped everyone from entering me. Had he spiked me in the drink? I was luckily that he wore a condom.

Yes this is a form of Sexual “Gong Tao" 性爱降头。According to your description, it is "迷奸性爱降" or  催情性爱降":

They spike your drink with a potion, then you will "Gong gong" (blur blur) ,很想要,欲火焚身,任由摆布,and willingly kena "gan" left right centre. 

I once heard if you kena this "Gong Tao", men or women alike will do a lot of moves or stunts they won't dare do in normal sexual activities. 变得很淫贱。

You must find another Sharma 降头师to解降。

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yes this is a form of Sexual “Gong Tao" 性爱降头。According to your description, it is "迷奸性爱降" or  催情性爱降":

They spike your drink with a potion, then you will "Gong gong" (blur blur) ,很想要,欲火焚身,任由摆布,and willingly kena "gan" left right centre. 

I once heard if you kena this "Gong Tao", men or women alike will do a lot of moves or stunts they won't dare do in normal sexual activities. 变得很淫贱。

just black magic shall be cast out by invoking the holy powers of the holy trinity and bible! 😜

Guest Cuteguy
I live with my uncle who is around 10 years older than me (im 25yo this year). my parents left early. Only both of us stay together in a flat. he treated me as i'm his only nephew. He is quite good looking and has very good bod built. He knew im gay and he open with it. He is attached with his gf for abt 4 yrs. 

Last year, I got attached with my bf. my bf always come to my house and sometimes stay overnight. Sometimes we made love in my room. my uncle comment my bf moan very loudly till he can hear from his room. I just laugh saying my skills good ma. 

Very early morning abt 3-4am, I realised my bf is not my room. so i quietly go out of the room to see whether he is alright or feeling unwell. I passby my uncle's room and heard some noises. The door is not closed completely. I saw the light was on. i slowly pushed the door slightly, and I saw my uncle is fuxking my bf in doggie position. I was shocked, and didnt make any action. just at the door and watch. I didnt do what to do. Both of us are naked. My uncle's hands were on my bf's butts. and he keep pumping. my bf was moaning. then my uncle say he is cumming soon, and he cummed. I didnt see him drawing his dick out when he cum. i though he may have worn condom. But my bf saying he can feel his hot cum. when my uncle draw out his dick, i saw he didnt wear condom. They are doing raw. I was angry at a side and told myself I cannot be too rush. 

After a while, my uncle say he feel very shiok fuxking my bf on his bed. and my bf was lying beside him. I cant do much, beco my uncle provide me all these years. I was lost, and keep thinking what to do. My bf continued going to my uncle's every night. In the end, i just told my bf that i wanna break up.

21 minutes ago, Guest Cuteguy said:
I live with my uncle who is around 10 years older than me (im 25yo this year). my parents left early. Only both of us stay together in a flat. he treated me as i'm his only nephew. He is quite good looking and has very good bod built. He knew im gay and he open with it. He is attached with his gf for abt 4 yrs. 

Last year, I got attached with my bf. my bf always come to my house and sometimes stay overnight. Sometimes we made love in my room. my uncle comment my bf moan very loudly till he can hear from his room. I just laugh saying my skills good ma. 

Very early morning abt 3-4am, I realised my bf is not my room. so i quietly go out of the room to see whether he is alright or feeling unwell. I passby my uncle's room and heard some noises. The door is not closed completely. I saw the light was on. i slowly pushed the door slightly, and I saw my uncle is fuxking my bf in doggie position. I was shocked, and didnt make any action. just at the door and watch. I didnt do what to do. Both of us are naked. My uncle's hands were on my bf's butts. and he keep pumping. my bf was moaning. then my uncle say he is cumming soon, and he cummed. I didnt see him drawing his dick out when he cum. i though he may have worn condom. But my bf saying he can feel his hot cum. when my uncle draw out his dick, i saw he didnt wear condom. They are doing raw. I was angry at a side and told myself I cannot be too rush. 

After a while, my uncle say he feel very shiok fuxking my bf on his bed. and my bf was lying beside him. I cant do much, beco my uncle provide me all these years. I was lost, and keep thinking what to do. My bf continued going to my uncle's every night. In the end, i just told my bf that i wanna break up.

Honestly, I feel sad for ur situation. But I do think that u shd not only talk to ur bf, but ur uncle too. Since he had a gf, and honestly 25 shd be old enough and u might have some earning power already. What if u had another bf, and same thing happened again (not cursing u)? When u break of with ur bf he know the reason? Cheer up hope everything will be better for u.

36 minutes ago, Guest Cuteguy said:

I think u should talk to ur uncle,im taking this as a real life story,inform ur uncle the risk of having unprotected sex..especially he is with a gf aswell..

10 hours ago, Guest Cuteguy said:

Ask yr uncle whether u can fuck his gf anot. 

On 5/16/2020 at 7:01 PM, Guest guest said:

Just a few drops of G water la... Learn science pls

10 hours ago, Guest Cuteguy said:

Well, 3 options.
1. Move out, rent your own room. Find a new bf.

2. Pretend dunno anything. Continue to fuck ur bf or 3some with ur uncle.

3. Break up with your bf. Ask your uncle dont fuck ur new bf anymore.

On 5/16/2020 at 12:04 PM, Guest Cuteguy said:

in 1/7 and this big tanned muscular chinese guy was looking for a good btm to fxxk and after he had walked a few times around, he just came up to me and held my hand and pulled me to a room. His body was delicious and wanted to lick him all over but all he wanted from me is to service him and being the horny guy i am i started to lick his balls and suck his hard 6" dick. It was great and he even started to fxxk my mouth deep so after a short while he pulled me up and said he wanted to fxxk me and well i was in for that. He put on a condom and turn me around and ask em to bend over and slowly start to shove his dick in my ass. It was a tight fit but had to have it there so push on and when he was fully in he started to slowly move in and out. He sure knows to hit the spot and i was really enjoying every moment of it, Same thing with him was we switch many positions and change condoms and inbetween got to suck him. I dont know how long we were there but it was getting too nlong for me and he was still so hard and wanted more. I took it as long as i could till i decided to cum and we stop. 

I think most btm would love to have the top guy cum after a good fxxking and sucking a even cum together but too long makes it boring. I like it long and deep and even rough but after a hour or more it just gets boring for me.

How does he even know u r a btm. Hehe

On 5/16/2020 at 7:01 PM, Guest guest said:

That reminds me. I went to a home based masseur very very long time ago. I dun remember drinking anything. But I did find the aroma that he used is a bit funny (not the normal type). After awhile I feel so hot and wanna be fucked badly. Not sure how many rounds. 

13 hours ago, kjboy said:

Well, 3 options.
1. Move out, rent your own room. Find a new bf.

2. Pretend dunno anything. Continue to fuck ur bf or 3some with ur uncle.

3. Break up with your bf. Ask your uncle dont fuck ur new bf anymore.

Are all the bfs like this? Shouldn’t they just love u only and not have fun around? Sigh. 

2 hours ago, tyan said:

That reminds me. I went to a home based masseur very very long time ago. I dun remember drinking anything. But I did find the aroma that he used is a bit funny (not the normal type). After awhile I feel so hot and wanna be fucked badly. Not sure how many rounds. 

they can drug u in many ways. It is colourless and tasteless.

Guest Oh my
On 5/17/2020 at 1:02 PM, Guest Cuteguy said:

On 5/17/2020 at 1:02 PM, Guest Cuteguy said:

No need be disappointed. Just share that whore with your uncle lah... Stop treating him as bf, just cum dump. You might have a better relationship with your uncle after this. 

26 minutes ago, Guest Oh my said:

No need be disappointed. Just share that whore with your uncle lah... Stop treating him as bf, just cum dump. You might have a better relationship with your uncle after this. 

Aiyoh.. Incest..!

6 hours ago, tyan said:

I thot ur top big brother?why u wanted to be fucked?

I am working as an Programmer and happened that I had a cute colleague and on one occasion We went drinking and he totally drunk, can't go back home alone.

So I brought him to my room.I carried him to my bed.and we sleep together.

after a while, donno what happened to me. I got erection and wanna touch him (by that time i don't know Gay thingsi donno what happen to me...so i kissed him, touch him, he totally drunk

no reaction at all.and i start taking off his clothes upper half naked, he is a really cute twink after all.

i touched his... and wanna see him full naked

he is like dead fish, soft and no reaction at all....and i donno what am i doing also.

he is only on his brief.finally i take it all off , he is stack naked lying beside me motionless..

i touched him, kissed him,,, dont remember exactly what i did.

and next morning, he woke up with erection, and he found out himself in just underwear.... oops

i told him he took it off himself.

38 minutes ago, Red_martian said:

I thot ur top big brother?why u wanted to be fucked?

I was too high and dunno what I was doing. Haha. 

just finished another lovely encounter! Once again at my favourite cooling down spot and I noticed this cute chub also arriving and he joined me to stretch and cool down. He had a nice friendly smile and I could tell he was noticing my bulge as my semi wet shorts clung to my hard erect tool. I moved a little deeper below the shelter and he inched closer. I took of my shirt and he stood smiling and slowly reached forward to cup my nipple. Before I could say anything I found his warm wet tongue circling my nipple and he began a slow gentle sucking sensation! I loved it and grew harder as I felt him caress my tool. Making sure no one was around and feeling so horny I lowered my shorts to allow him to massage my balls an hardening shaft. Soon he was on his knees and slowly taking me into his warm wet mouth. I was in heaven! I grabbed his head to massage his ears and face as he brought my stiff tool deeper down and deep throated me! As I slowly pumped his warm mouth I felt his fingers reaching behind me and prying my butt cheeks apart as he slid a finger into me. I lost control and jerked as I shot my load into his mouth ! He smiled and unloaded the mouthful of my love juice out! His soft lips caressing my cock head and shaft felt so good.

On 5/19/2020 at 9:25 PM, Peterpan001069 said:

just finished another lovely encounter! Once again at my favourite cooling down spot and I noticed this cute chub also arriving and he joined me to stretch and cool down. He had a nice friendly smile and I could tell he was noticing my bulge as my semi wet shorts clung to my hard erect tool. I moved a little deeper below the shelter and he inched closer. I took of my shirt and he stood smiling and slowly reached forward to cup my nipple. Before I could say anything I found his warm wet tongue circling my nipple and he began a slow gentle sucking sensation! I loved it and grew harder as I felt him caress my tool. Making sure no one was around and feeling so horny I lowered my shorts to allow him to massage my balls an hardening shaft. Soon he was on his knees and slowly taking me into his warm wet mouth. I was in heaven! I grabbed his head to massage his ears and face as he brought my stiff tool deeper down and deep throated me! As I slowly pumped his warm mouth I felt his fingers reaching behind me and prying my butt cheeks apart as he slid a finger into me. I lost control and jerked as I shot my load into his mouth ! He smiled and unloaded the mouthful of my love juice out! His soft lips caressing my cock head and shaft felt so good.

Nice. Where is that? Maybe people will start to drop by 

Guest Guest
On 5/18/2020 at 8:12 PM, Peterpan001069 said:

I am working as an Programmer and happened that I had a cute colleague and on one occasion We went drinking and he totally drunk, can't go back home alone.

So I brought him to my room.I carried him to my bed.and we sleep together.

after a while, donno what happened to me. I got erection and wanna touch him (by that time i don't know Gay thingsi donno what happen to me...so i kissed him, touch him, he totally drunk

no reaction at all.and i start taking off his clothes upper half naked, he is a really cute twink after all.

i touched his... and wanna see him full naked

he is like dead fish, soft and no reaction at all....and i donno what am i doing also.

he is only on his brief.finally i take it all off , he is stack naked lying beside me motionless..

i touched him, kissed him,,, dont remember exactly what i did.

and next morning, he woke up with erection, and he found out himself in just underwear.... oops

i told him he took it off himself.

Did you just admitted you sexually molested a man? You should be locked up. Non consensual sex is not cool.

Last year, I took a taxi from boat quay around 1 am. The driver was a young beng wearing a polo shirt, flip-up his collar and a jockey cap. I was admiring his strong arms with veins and suddenly he turned back asking me how long have I been staying in amk ave.  It ended up he also stays in the same neighbourhood. Really a nice guy and I like the way he dress. One thing lead to another, I blew him after he parked the taxi in the nearby industrial park. He helped me to jo while twisting my nipples and whispering into my ear "song bo? cumming or not?". Yup, free taxi ride, no fare collected :whistle: Hope to see him in the neighbourhood.

Guest Cuteguy

1st time was when I was being fxxked by my bf missionary with my head almost at the edge of the bed. He surprised me with another guy that appeared. (my bd gift hehehe), I was already so high, so can't help it when that guy placed his cock very near my face.. just had to open my mouth and suck him while still being rammed by bf. Later they switched position. Nowadays whenever we go touring, always try to find another guy back to our hotel room. 

Had many public encounters in Manila during my Uni exchange program. One most memorable encounter was in a cinema screening some tagalog movies with lots of daring sex scenes. Could also see lots of actions among cinema goers - both straights and gays. A real eye opener for me. Of course I was hard. Minutes into the movie a fair guy about 20yo sat right next to me. After he initiated touching my thighs...my jeans was down to my knees with him giving me a bj. It was quite an incredible experience. Nobody seemed to care as many around us were also having actions. But after I  shot my load into the dude's mouth (well, he seemed literally hungry and swallowed all), the ending was quite an anti-climax when he staggered out immediately ....

Edited by yuquidam

35 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Had many public encounters in Manila during my Uni exchange program. One most memorable encounter was in a cinema screening some tagalog movies with lots of daring sex scenes. Could also see lots of actions among cinema goers - both straights and gays. A real eye opener for me. Of course I was hard. Minutes into the movie a fair guy about 20yo sat right next to me. After he initiated touching my thighs...my jeans was down to my knees with him giving me a bj. It was quite an incredible experience. Nobody seemed to care as many around us were also having actions. But after I  shot my load into the dude's mouth (well, he seemed literally hungry and swallowed all), the ending was quite an anti-climax when he staggered out immediately ....

What year was this?

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.