Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

Guest Lunker

This is a collective plea from all of us here at BW for you readers to share your sexual experiences.

Come on don't be shy! I am sure everyone has some unique experiences to share. Do not worry about writing in broken english. It in fact provides a distinctive flavour to the post.

Since we have allowed posting to be made anonymously (you do not need to be a registered member to post), your identity will not be exposed.

I am attaching an example of a great post written in somewhat working class singlish. Up to today, I get hard reading it. I am sure many of you guys have similar stories to tell. Kindly share.

====================================================================

SteamedFish Unregistered User

(4/8/04 7:23 am)

FishingMan

Last weekend I was drinking with friends at the NTUC Club. When we said goodbye, I thought I'll go to the nearby seaside to get some fresh air. There are some lovers and 2 men fishing. I walked to the far side to sit near the man to see how was his luck. The lights were quite dim but I can see him. Quite a stout chap with a handsome fair face about 30+.

After a while, he got up, unzipped and peed into the sea. Hehe, I of course looked at his cock. Nice. He saw me that. He sat down and carried on his fishing. I asked him got any fish. He said no but got cheekopek. I know he was referring to me. But I was thick-skinned. I said we all men why say until like that? See also no harm right.

He said don't know why ah quas like to peep at him. Happened so many time already. I said he's handsome, that's why. He say he old cock liao and got 2 children already. So I say he got man flavor. He said I got very sweet mouth. Is it I want to makan him. I say I dare not, wait he beat me up. He said don't bluff, last time that kelong owner also behaved like me.

Seems like he's got naughty story so I asked him to tell me. He said last time he fishing at Changi, got one man saw him and told him he got kelong and he can fish there many fish. Since he said it's free, so he went because the kelong's nearby. When they got on the kelong, there were 2 workers there. The owner told them to go mainland to do something so they left. While he's fishing, he caught many fishes. The owner took a big pail to put in the fishes. But one time, he accidentally spill water on him. The owner said sorry and told him to wash with the clean pail of water. He said here nobody so can just wash naked nobody see also. So he got naked and washed. Then the owner also strip naked and his cock was hard already. He said he also want to wash.

So they washed. Then the owner washed his back for him. Then told him to relax while he massage his back. He put a big canvas cloth on the floor and told him to lie down. He told the owner he's not gay. The owner said never mind, only help him relax. The owner massaged until his cock stand also. Quite nice. Then he asked him want to release fire or not? He said no. But the owner already shaking his cock until he cums. The owner also masturbated till he cummed.

I said his story made me steamed. He said he also steamed. He asked me whether I got let people play backside. I said very seldom. He said he want to fxxk my backside. I said cannot, here so dangerous. He said I am so hamsup, he want to fxxk me also think twice. Wait he changed his mind then it's too late. So I said go someplace can or not? He said can if not far away. So he kept his fishing line and carried his big bag.

We walked to Marina South and saw a big lorry park that's quite dim. There's one big lorry so we climbed on. He lay his canvas on the floor and we striped naked.

He asked why I not shy to let men fxxk. I said not always but must be handsome like him then I willing. If not, then I don't want also. He laughed, like that he can fxxk any men if he want. I asked he got condom or not. He said no. He say how? I said if not then we just shake out. He said cannot that means he not handsome enough is it? I said no condom dangerous. He said I clean backide or not? I said should be, I washed before going out. He said he got plenty of water. He said he has an idea. He took out a plastic bag and inside was a big sandwich wrapped in lots of cellophane. He carefully removed the cellophane and put the sandwich back into the plastic bag. He wrapped the cellophane a few times round his cock and tie round his balls. I touched it and it felt quite strong with the few layers. He said I am like a wolf.

But then no lube. Again he opened the sandwich bag and took out the small piece of wrapped butter. Wah lan eh, he said this time it is like people said I "bua" butter on my backside and kan karchng. I must say he's quite a good fxxker with all the right moves. I got my legs on his shoulders and told him he's good. He smiled and pumped me slow and fast. First I cummed then he after. We used his water to wipe clean and put on our clothes.

He said it was fun. I said next time we better go hotel.

======================================================================

Guest LauAhPek

Hi Mr Lungker

Came to know of BW quite accidental and have been lurking around and peeping from outside, could not summon enough gut to register myself & post. .

I always enjoy posting by Lungker, so divine , OralB, so informative,Nick69, so erotic and many others'...........

but since BW moved to new site, there aren't many new posting, so here I am, registered , die die must also write and made my maiden post yesterday, I will share with you guys more of my escapade , but offcourse, please donot expect Ah Pek's encounter would be as steamy as the steamedfish,

cheers,

Guest Lungker

You are Welcome my friend!!

Ta Ke, don't be shy lah. You write very well. Saw your posting about the OUB toilet encounter.....*slurp*!

Kindly continue to share your stories. After all these years, I realise people here enjoy reading about other people's personal experiences, especially those sexual encounters from years gone by. My personal gut feeling is sex during those days were more "personal" and always carries an element of uncertainty and fear. Nowadays it is so easy to get sex, the act itself don't really mean much and is not really that stimulating.

So, kindly share with us your past experiences so we can all indulge in a bit of good old fashion nostalgia. Thanks.

• 3 years later...

i am at a local sauna. i pull one guy into a dark corner to fxxk. he later told me he was virgin.

after some rest, i went back for second round. got another guy. after fxxking and talking cock, he also said he was virgin.

either it was virgin nite or there is a trend that btm like to say they are virgin. need to say they were quite tight but one of them seem too familiar with fxxking position. i think he lie to me.

Guest novirgin
i am at a local sauna. i pull one guy into a dark corner to fxxk. he later told me he was virgin.

after some rest, i went back for second round. got another guy. after fxxking and talking cock, he also said he was virgin.

either it was virgin nite or there is a trend that btm like to say they are virgin. need to say they were quite tight but one of them seem too familiar with fxxking position. i think he lie to me.

If they r tight then even if not virgin also almost virgin lah. People like us not virgin want to lie also cannot leh. Why we lie because most tops like to ask this type of embarrassing question after enjoying our hole.

If say virgin ( long time ago when still tight and pink), they say we bluff one.

If say not regular btm, they say we bluff one

If say we not virgin, they want to know how many men already entered like we keep count one

If hole loose( we also like a few men a night leh), the kana complained no feel ( no feel still can bang and bang meh?)

Be btm is shiok but very pai mia kia. Stranger also can use your hole for fun.

LOL ... i always say i am reborn virgin or almost virgin. I know i can hear the jokes coming.

Be seriously i have been in 2 sexless relationships for almost 10 years continuos. Too long a story and complicated to go into details or why i am still in such a relationship or even if it is considered a relationship.

So is not that i have not been fxxked before, but it can be like once a year. So for a gay btm isnt that as good as an almost virgin?

Side track, there is a saying ... money is not everything, but without money is nothing.

I think sex in relationship is the same. Sex is not everything in a relationship, but relationship without sex?

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

• 1 year later...

went to someone's place in bukit panjang. he's an executive working in shenton way. ok look, normal built. but his skill in bed was by far the best i had encountered. he licked every inches of my body including ass and legs. then suck anything that protrudes out e.g. cock, balls, toes, fingers, ears, nose. not kidding. we meet at 12 nn and ended almost 5:30 pm. oh, his tool is small but thick. it gave me a "full" feeling. LOL

went to someone's place in bukit panjang. he's an executive working in shenton way. ok look, normal built. but his skill in bed was by far the best i had encountered. he licked every inches of my body including ass and legs. then suck anything that protrudes out e.g. cock, balls, toes, fingers, ears, nose. not kidding. we meet at 12 nn and ended almost 5:30 pm. oh, his tool is small but thick. it gave me a "full" feeling. LOL

Wow... i wish i meet ppl like you had mentioned.... sob sob

One of the best sessions I ever had was with this guy who worked in a media company some years back.

I was doubtful initially because he didn't want to exchange pictures. But I was as horny as hell and decided I wouldn't care less even if he has 3 noses upon seeing his stats (around 1.78m, 70kg).

He said we had to be discreet as his brother was home. When he opened the door to his house I was happy I made the trip. In fact I was more than happy.

He was boyishly good looking, had a strapping physique and was straight acting. We sat in his room, door closed and smoked and talked. Eventually we moved on to more serious things- kissing, licking, hugging. He had very broad shoulders and nice arms. A great kisser; sucked my tongue, lips, swirled it around in my mouth while cupping my bulge. We eventually laid naked on his bed, save for a pair of briefs when he revealed his cock to me.

It was very, very thick, 6 inches, uncut. The great thing about him is that he loves it (and shows it) when I brush my stubbled-chin on his cock head. He would throw his head back, grunt softly, bend down and kiss me all over again, hands on my cheeks.

I'm not kidding when I say that he had a difficult time putting on the condom- thick, veiny cock, shiny cock head with heaps of pre-cum. Entered me while I was facing down and fxxked the hell out of me. We only had the fan on so his sheets wet damp with our perspiration. Finally shot his loan on my chest while I shot mine on his face.

A week later we met up for sex again while his family was asleep. Sneaked to the bathroom with him in his boxers and we held hands and carefully tip-toed across the hallway. Did my favourite trick of rubbing my chin and licking his cock head while he was enjoying his cock in my mouth. He did me on the floor with the shower on.

He's not the kind of guy who just waits for things to happen. I find guys sexy when they work hard to achieve something they lust for (in this case pleasure), and he is just that. He doesn't take short cuts in pleasuring me or himself. He fxxks really hard and he makes sure you know he's pumping his dick into you with all that he's got. He presses you down with his strong arms while screwing you, leaving you helpless but at the same time loving the feeling of helplessness. He doesn't just fxxk brainlessly, he makes you realize you want to be fxxked when somewhere in the middle of lovemaking, he bends forward and frenches you hungrily.

He'd hold my head in such a way that he wants to cum everything in my mouth. He strokes my hard dick until I'm on the verge of ejaculating and then stop suddenly to play with my nipples, kiss my mouth and savour the remnants of his semen. Naturally I came loads without even laying a finger on my own dick.

nice one.. you turn me on

One of the best sessions I ever had was with this guy who worked in a media company some years back.

I was doubtful initially because he didn't want to exchange pictures. But I was as horny as hell and decided I wouldn't care less even if he has 3 noses upon seeing his stats (around 1.78m, 70kg).

He said we had to be discreet as his brother was home. When he opened the door to his house I was happy I made the trip. In fact I was more than happy.

He was boyishly good looking, had a strapping physique and was straight acting. We sat in his room, door closed and smoked and talked. Eventually we moved on to more serious things- kissing, licking, hugging. He had very broad shoulders and nice arms. A great kisser; sucked my tongue, lips, swirled it around in my mouth while cupping my bulge. We eventually laid naked on his bed, save for a pair of briefs when he revealed his cock to me.

It was very, very thick, 6 inches, uncut. The great thing about him is that he loves it (and shows it) when I brush my stubbled-chin on his cock head. He would throw his head back, grunt softly, bend down and kiss me all over again, hands on my cheeks.

I'm not kidding when I say that he had a difficult time putting on the condom- thick, veiny cock, shiny cock head with heaps of pre-cum. Entered me while I was facing down and fxxked the hell out of me. We only had the fan on so his sheets wet damp with our perspiration. Finally shot his loan on my chest while I shot mine on his face.

A week later we met up for sex again while his family was asleep. Sneaked to the bathroom with him in his boxers and we held hands and carefully tip-toed across the hallway. Did my favourite trick of rubbing my chin and licking his cock head while he was enjoying his cock in my mouth. He did me on the floor with the shower on.

He's not the kind of guy who just waits for things to happen. I find guys sexy when they work hard to achieve something they lust for (in this case pleasure), and he is just that. He doesn't take short cuts in pleasuring me or himself. He fxxks really hard and he makes sure you know he's pumping his dick into you with all that he's got. He presses you down with his strong arms while screwing you, leaving you helpless but at the same time loving the feeling of helplessness. He doesn't just fxxk brainlessly, he makes you realize you want to be fxxked when somewhere in the middle of lovemaking, he bends forward and frenches you hungrily.

He'd hold my head in such a way that he wants to cum everything in my mouth. He strokes my hard dick until I'm on the verge of ejaculating and then stop suddenly to play with my nipples, kiss my mouth and savour the remnants of his semen. Naturally I came loads without even laying a finger on my own dick.

one of the best sex i read so far.. =)

GOod job to the writing miles.

He doesn't take short cuts in pleasuring me or himself. He fxxks really hard and he makes sure you know he's pumping his dick into you with all that he's got. He presses you down with his strong arms while screwing you, leaving you helpless but at the same time loving the feeling of helplessness. He doesn't just fxxk brainlessly, he makes you realize you want to be fxxked when somewhere in the middle of lovemaking, he bends forward and frenches you hungrily.

You know how loud when the top fxxk hard? Even the bed also shaking loud. Can do it at home somemore? Dont believe you go sauna and listen. Its like want to break house.

• 7 months later...

I live in a condo in the east. Yesterday, after a swim, I went to the changing room/shower. The sauna is also in there, and the lights were on (it usually is not in use). So I walked in, and there was a mature China man (50?) standing in the nude. I was surprised, said hi, and also took off my towel. We sat opposite one another in the small sauna, with cocks/balls in full view. He was about 3inches uncut, with low-hanging balls and lots of straight pubes. I was thinking "OK, if he makes the first move - like a 'come-here' smile - I would be brave and move closer to him and see what happens". But too bad, we just sat there with out legs wide open and nothing happened. He went out for a quick shower and came back in, but he never said a word.

Then he went out for good. I followed shortly to see him showering with the cubicle door open. And while I was showering (with the door open of course), he sat on the wooden bench naked while drying himself, all in full view of me. It may be nothing at all but it was such a torn-on to know two naked men were so comfortable with nudity. After he left, I actually JO in the shower.

Anyone has similar experience in your condo sauna?

Edited by chubachub9

always wanted to have such encounters but with younger cuties... but my condo sauna seemed to be always empty... and the pool are always in use by mainly uncles or caucasians.. even during sch holidays period like this... i dun see any younger crowd... sad condo... im in the east as well

I had such an experience before. I live in a condo in the west, it happened last year June holiday... I finish swimming and went into the sauna and saw a hot guys in his early 30 I suppose. I went to sit opposite to him and realise he only had a towel on his with no underwear/trunks... He had an erected dick about 14cm long. I was a bit scare that he will notice I am looking at his dick. Soon he went out and I went to the top and lie down. After a while, he came back in and sit 1 level lower then me both facing the same direction. Suddenly I felt something rubbing against my arm and I thought I was taking up too much space lol suddenly I felt something touching my nipple but it was just in a spilt second so I thought it was just my imagination. And out of nowhere.. He touch my hand... Being young at 18 and inexperience and still is now... I pull my hand out of his.... He said sorry and I replied "oh it's ok". Was hoping he would do that again and in no time... He grab my hand and rub against his hand... Without me rejecting him... He went on to stoke my dick from the outside of my White underwear and instant hardon. We were both filled with sweat but not stinky type... In my opinion, sweaty guys are the hottest. He then go ahead by sucking my nipple and slowly down to my underwear. He then pull my dick out of my underwear and started sucking it arh.... And slowly sucking my balls. I was a bit nervous then, he then take my hand and put it on his dick so I stoke it while he found out he was the first to suck me and is the only one up to today. He continue to suck my dick again but suddenly someone entered the toilet so I gave him a slight push he sit for awhile longer and left... I jerked off for a few days after that think of it

I had such an experience before. I live in a condo in the west, it happened last year June holiday... I finish swimming and went into the sauna and saw a hot guys in his early 30 I suppose. I went to sit opposite to him and realise he only had a towel on his with no underwear/trunks... He had an erected dick about 14cm long. I was a bit scare that he will notice I am looking at his dick. Soon he went out and I went to the top and lie down. After a while, he came back in and sit 1 level lower then me both facing the same direction. Suddenly I felt something rubbing against my arm and I thought I was taking up too much space lol suddenly I felt something touching my nipple but it was just in a spilt second so I thought it was just my imagination. And out of nowhere.. He touch my hand... Being young at 18 and inexperience and still is now... I pull my hand out of his.... He said sorry and I replied "oh it's ok". Was hoping he would do that again and in no time... He grab my hand and rub against his hand... Without me rejecting him... He went on to stoke my dick from the outside of my White underwear and instant hardon. We were both filled with sweat but not stinky type... In my opinion, sweaty guys are the hottest. He then go ahead by sucking my nipple and slowly down to my underwear. He then pull my dick out of my underwear and started sucking it arh.... And slowly sucking my balls. I was a bit nervous then, he then take my hand and put it on his dick so I stoke it while he found out he was the first to suck me and is the only one up to today. He continue to suck my dick again but suddenly someone entered the toilet so I gave him a slight push he sit for awhile longer and left... I jerked off for a few days after that think of it

then you and he stay in the same condo. no chance meeting again?

Several years back I stayed at a condo in the west and I often see Japanese neighbours naked in the sauna and steam room. Most of them were 100% straight and were just eye candies. And no, there is no truth to the myth that Japs are small!!!

But I had at least more than 2 encounters with neighbours who were into man2man action. I remember the Jap who was in his late 40s and the newly married Cantonese-speaking guy in his 20s from Hong Kong. In both cases, their wives were away and we had torrid sex at their apartments. Oh and there was this teenager who claimed to be bi-curious and let me sucked him each time we met in the changing room until the family moved out.

Of course, besides the naked men parading there were occasions where a few of them also sported semi or full erection but they were men who were proud of their family jewels and were not shy about flaunting them.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest pople

please write more erotic encounters m i am getting wet reading the hot stories.

I have not had any hot encounters at the condo pool nor sauna where i live becos the lights are so damn bright, hopefully one or two of the lights will slowly dim through age then something hot might happen when the young horny expats come down for some steam, get it , steam.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone like to share your personal experience with gay/straight Ah Beng/Ah Seng?

Let me start my first such encounter.

Last week, I stumbled upon a group (6 or 7) of Ah Bengs/Ah Sengs while doing my night jogging along Kallang river (near to Marina Mandarin). They were having a beer sessions and seems to be very intoxicated. As it was already 0030hrs, they seemed to be very curious of why someone who like to exercise at such a late hour. Knowing that if you were to meet eye with them, you sure kena trouble so I tried to avoid them. As I was doing my cooling down exercise, one of them shouted at me in Hokkien (the normal conversation to start a trouble) "Qua Si MI Lxx Chxx, Buay Song Ah, Kiam Pa Ka Si, Chxx Chxx Bxx ". My first instinct was not to confront them and giving them a smie and a nod, I tried to walk away. Suddenly, one of them runs towards me and I think surely die, Chinese evening paper sure comes out with news of me as a victim. I ran as fast as I could and distinctly I heard him chasing and asking me to stop as he wanted to apologise on behalf of his friends. Sounding sincere, I slow down for him to catch up but for safety sake, kept a distance. He laughed and with heavy panting claimed it's time for him exercise more. As his other friends did not follow him, I went up to him and sees what he had to say. Gosh, what a fine specimen he was. He did apologise and conversations started. I found out that his friends came to console and support him for losing his girlfriend and he do not want any trouble with me or the authorities. One thing leads to another or maybe he had many beer, we had oral and fxxk sex in the bush. It was a rare and beautiful experience. After he left, I was happy to go home when suddenly, a man jump out of the bush. He was the one that shouted vulgarities at me just now and he said that he saw everything. Before I can sprint off, he told me that he wanted to be blown. Wow, 2 birds with 1 stone. Being bitchy, I oblidged and the experience with him is a far cry from the first Ah Beng. Really, I cried, not because of such a splendid night encounter but of him kept beating my head (if I accidently using my teeth-you knows what I mean) while me sucking him and hearing he kept saying, "Song Boh, Wa Lan Chio Tau Ki Boh, Kum, Kum Song Song, Chao Ah Kwa". Eventually He came with a full load in my mouth and left me squatting on the ground trying to gain my composture. That night, I saw many twinkle twinkle litter stars flying round my head. (Never go doctor for head check-out but I think I am okay or I will not write in this post.)

Yes, I did cried, not of pain, anger, hurt or being insulted but rather tears of Joy.

An experience I will like to encounter again without the knocking of my head with his knuckle.

Hey guys, any Ah Beng/Ah Seng experience you like to share. Sure like to know them better.

Tekongman

B-grade Soft-pxxn HK-style Story. Wondering if the beng speaks cantonese or kek instead. I feel so LC after reading this :(

Moral of the story: Better learn to speak proper english so one could express himself during sex.

For example, lan chow toa ki = Big/Fat/Long Cock.

Song = Oh, that feels good or 'Kimochi' (in Jap)

Can I have the name of this HK- style story? FYI, they speak Hokkien. To guest, please do not feel so LC (low class) reading this. It is my encounter with them. Is having sex and doing blowjob LC cos they speak in the language you do not comprehend?

Throw me few more Ah Bengs/Ah Sengs that express in cantonese, teochew, kek, malay, tamil, hindi, broken english etc etc and if they willing to have sex, why not?

There is no moral behind this story as you stated - Better learn to speak proper english so one could express himself during sex. Mind you, we are living in a multi-racial Singapore and do not impose your proper english, or i should say, your manner towards my post. Thank you.

Tekongman

question... first u mentioned nobody follow him while he chasing u... next moment someone jump out from the bush?? how can u not hear there is people in the bush... no matter how discreet they move, you should be hearing it right???

... the story has not ended. The two ah-beng started to fight and slash each other to win over him. The winner then carried him into the bush to xxxx him again. Then, suddenly more ah-bengs (one big gang) jumped out, after the gang xxxx, another Gang jumped out ~~~~~ not only he see stars, he see black hole. :whistle:

Guest lingling

Taking about ah beng/seng encounter, I must mention about the plumber who I have called recently to my house. When I opened my door, he was in his yellow polo and jeans plus carrying a tool box. I was wowed by his appeared. Can be considered good looking, tanned, meaty, messy hair and his killing smile (although stained tooth) .... When he was squatting down to repair the flushing system in my toilet, I was admiring his yellow (he likes yellow?) Byford underwear exposed from his low-cut jeans. On and off, I would go help him a bit and smell his body-odor .... he sprayed perfume! and he is a smoker! and also to catch some glimpses at his crotch. Well, too bad, he is as str8 as ruler.

... the story has not ended. The two ah-beng started to fight and slash each other to win over him. The winner then carried him into the bush to xxxx him again. Then, suddenly more ah-bengs (one big gang) jumped out, after the gang xxxx, another Gang jumped out ~~~~~ not only he see stars, he see black hole. :whistle:

Wow that can be shot as xxx movie. The star is Tekongman and confirm he will be nominated best actor of Oscar. 

U the Tekongman?

U might as well be known as the Hong Kan Ah Lian.

I like it. Tekongman stop be a laughing crown. All your fantasy story like relationship with married man and encounter with ah beng posts have to put up a stop and wake up.

All readers please treat it as leisure to read it for killing time. These characters are frictional and does not exist in these story.

But I believe there are people whom are or were in relationship with married men now or past. However, there isn't any ah beng/ah seng so easily having sex with PLU, otherwise why they do not address people as chao ah kwa. Please respect these ah beng/ah seng, they are upright in their personality. Salute.

Done with the named calling & cursing? I m proud to be who I m.

I post this tread hoping someone has similar experience to share in this forum n never have the intention to arouse amy discomfort as well as admiration/jeolusy among Plus. Such unnecessary attack is uncalled for n I believe that some plus who are tempted to put up a tread will have second thought.

For those who make such remarks, please restraint yourself and make this forum a platform for us to enjoy. Lastly, have u ever heard a saying: If you have nothing nice to say, please keep your mouth shut. Thank you.

How very true. Come on Tekong men,we ppl here are nt 3 yrs old kid.on my previous post on how u seduce a married ah beng, u really think I believe u.I was trying be nice, but really , u hve to gt out of ur fantasy. It remind of fren of mine,he go ard telling ppl tht his late Bf left him like 3 to 4 million dollar and he working as a office office boy for like $ 2000 a mths and he compain abt his work all time.sad tht there alot delusional ppl ard they can't gt out of their fantasy.

Call them Ah Beng or Ah Seng but they are also human i have to say because last year i have one came crying at my door step.A x redhill gangster..His wife kick him out of the house and he had no where to go so he came to me.. We did drink in my room and talk that is all.. When you reason with this people i believe things can happen but it will take a long time to develop the friendship.

I am commenting on Ah Beng or Ah Seng nothing else. Everyone needs respect that is all.

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.