Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

Done with the named calling & cursing? I m proud to be who I m.

I post this tread hoping someone has similar experience to share in this forum n never have the intention to arouse amy discomfort as well as admiration/jeolusy among Plus. Such unnecessary attack is uncalled for n I believe that some plus who are tempted to put up a tread will have second thought.

For those who make such remarks, please restraint yourself and make this forum a platform for us to enjoy. Lastly, have u ever heard a saying: If you have nothing nice to say, please keep your mouth shut. Thank you.

Chey, why must we keep our mouth shut like you father owns this forum?

You got the right to write what you want to write, we got the right to judge and observe as what we like.

Don't want to be judged then it is you who should just keep your big mouth shut.

Please hor, if you want to be some 3rd 4th 5th best inline so hard up for the affection of some married gay, this is how much you will get by lowering your own standards.

Absolutely no class Ah Lian.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I could write n counter-attack inregards to your tread (Ah Beng) n spiral more names calling, personal abuse and fuel the whole situation from like-minded plus. I won't put myself for such situation n as

I had mentioned earlier, sorry my post brings out such condemination. Thank you.

*sigh*

and i THOUGHT the thread heading sounded exciting. Seems to be a war of words going on here. :)

Anyway, here's my short story.

This was about 4 to 5 years back when Tiong Bahru Plaza was the in-place to be for toilet cruising. I was then at level 6 toilet washing my hands a the sink. Luck was low and there was not much of pple around. And in came a young looking golden haired 20-sumthing yr old guy. He was wearing a air-con company t-shirt n black jeans. Guess he was working on a aircon installation nearby. To cut the story short, i least expected him to return my 'power look' amd we ended up at the last squatting cubicle together. Wat followed on was a disastrous act of me trying my best to perform a bj on him and goodness, his cock stank!!!!!!!! It was such a put off for me, especially i was expecting a bj favour in return. Let me state for a fact that i do noe the wonderful sexciting cock smell and one which smells like a bad fish. That was my unlucky day. I stopped halfway, went out and ended up rinsing my mouth terribly. And that is my unforgettable encounter of a 'Beng' kind...

*sigh* and i THOUGHT the thread heading sounded exciting. Seems to be a war of words going on here. :) Anyway, here's my short story. This was about 4 to 5 years back when Tiong Bahru Plaza was the in-place to be for toilet cruising. I was then at level 6 toilet washing my hands a the sink. Luck was low and there was not much of pple around. And in came a young looking golden haired 20-sumthing yr old guy. He was wearing a air-con company t-shirt n black jeans. Guess he was working on a aircon installation nearby. To cut the story short, i least expected him to return my 'power look' amd we ended up at the last squatting cubicle together. Wat followed on was a disastrous act of me trying my best to perform a bj on him and goodness, his cock stank!!!!!!!! It was such a put off for me, especially i was expecting a bj favour in return. Let me state for a fact that i do noe the wonderful sexciting cock smell and one which smells like a bad fish. That was my unlucky day. I stopped halfway, went out and ended up rinsing my mouth terribly. And that is my unforgettable encounter of a 'Beng' kind...

I remember there is a Dental Clinic on the 6th floor and also one across the street. You should also get your teeth cleansed by the dentist.

Wow that can be shot as xxx movie. The star is Tekongman and confirm he will be nominated best actor of Oscar. 

Dun like that lah, guys.U never know one day Tekongman may win oscar for best actress, u know?

I cunt wait to hear her thank you speech which goes like this:

"O, Kan ne sai! (3 times) I navel thin I can win this hor!

Okay, okay, I want to thank my ka kees - Chin Seng, Beng Tee, Hock Keng, Cheng Meng for fxxking me so realistic that I

had an out-of-body experience while being filmed.

Oh, oh and my dear sisters(not real) - GeoK Choo, Mei Lian, Ling Ling, Leng Leng for teaching me how to moan like a bitch.

U know I m goody, goody & this is the 1st slutty role in movie and 1st time being gang-banged by so many toa lan chow, which means 'BIG COCK'

.U know I have to go to A&E many times to stop the bleeding but now it's all worth it.

I also want to thank my stylist Rabbit Gun for making me so beautiful & sexy tonite.

U know, I grew up in a small ulu and obit island in Singapore and I never expect to stand here to accept this award and meet so many stars, like Bad Pit, Lady ChaCha, Jennifar Lobang,....... O, o sorril, SIOW AH .... I luv u, Gauchi Baby and

WAH LAN, SONG AH, TOK KONG!!!!!

I like it. Tekongman stop be a laughing crown. All your fantasy story like relationship with married man and encounter with ah beng posts have to put up a stop and wake up.

All readers please treat it as leisure to read it for killing time. These characters are frictional and does not exist in these story.

But I believe there are people whom are or were in relationship with married men now or past. However, there isn't any ah beng/ah seng so easily having sex with PLU, otherwise why they do not address people as chao ah kwa. Please respect these ah beng/ah seng, they are upright in their personality. Salute.

I m a bit worried. I hope Tekongman is not writing this in his ward at IMH. The thing is a bit delusional & 'weird'.

Dun like that lah, guys.U never know one day Tekongman may win oscar for best actress, u know?

I cunt wait to hear her thank you speech which goes like this:

"O, Kan ne sai! (3 times) I navel thin I can win this hor!

Okay, okay, I want to thank my ka kees - Chin Seng, Beng Tee, Hock Keng, Cheng Meng for fxxking me so realistic that I

had an out-of-body experience while being filmed.

Oh, oh and my dear sisters(not real) - GeoK Choo, Mei Lian, Ling Ling, Leng Leng for teaching me how to moan like a bitch.

U know I m goody, goody & this is the 1st slutty role in movie and 1st time being gang-banged by so many toa lan chow, which means 'BIG COCK'

.U know I have to go to A&E many times to stop the bleeding but now it's all worth it.

I also want to thank my stylist Rabbit Gun for making me so beautiful & sexy tonite.

U know, I grew up in a small ulu and obit island in Singapore and I never expect to stand here to accept this award and meet so many stars, like Bad Pit, Lady ChaCha, Jennifar Lobang,....... O, o sorril, SIOW AH .... I luv u, Gauchi Baby and

WAH LAN, SONG AH, TOK KONG!!!!!



Guest G story teller

The story below is fictional (is it?) all storyline that coincide with any person living or dead is purely coincidental.

Meaning Don't flame me.

Ah huat (not real name) is a ah beng who work odd job to support himself and his parents.

One day, while working in the construction site, he kenna hit by a falling object and his foreman send him to a nearby clinic (affiliated with his company) to tend to his bruises.When he arrived at the clinic to be examined by the doctor,he heard moaning and giggling sound coming out from the doctor office. As he is the last patient to be attended by the doctor, the clinic is empty except for him because the foreman left to attend to some other matter. Fill in the accident report lah.

Patiently,Ah huat waited for 15 min,then the sound stop and a male receptionist come out of the office to attend to him.

de ip pai lai kwa lor kun har(first time seeing doctor?):Said the receptionist/nurse.

arh(yeah): ah huat replied.

Simi dai ji ai kwa lor kun?(Seeing doctor for what reason):nurse

hor tan tui kong tio chiu(Hit by a hammer on my arm):huat

after that the nurse take down huat's particular and ask him about his medical history and whether he have any drug allergies.

after a while

li a sai kwa lor kun liao(you can see the doctor now):nurse.

Ah huat enter the doctor office.......

To be continued......

Erm, since u were jogging and the ah beng was drinking with his friends, i supposed u guys didn't have condoms ready and barebacked?

Ah Beng dun carry condoms. I think he wrapped his dick with the beer can & fxxked with it; Oouch.........

Wow what a story haha sure motivates me to go out jogging more often And it really does sound like something you'd find out of a jiraiya comic strip ^^

Jiraiya story usually revolve around sportsmen.But never seen any that have jogging in it except for the one about the judo club one.NVM i said too much.....

The thread starter mentioned that he jogged around kallang river near to marina mandarin. From what I know, there aren't any rivers around that hotel. The nearest water bodies are the marina reservoir to the south n kallang basin to the east. Kallang river is so much further up near the Saint arthur's bridge.

Guest passingthru
Frankly, I dun understand what the anger is about.

Forum life is often take as an e-extension of real life. As such, people invest their emotional energy into something or someone as part of the communal support naturally given in places like this. When something suspiciously false is posted as if true, anger is stimulated because the emotional investment hitherto has obviously gone to waste and investors feel foolish, belittled and cheated.

When lack of integrity becomes entrenched, forums then shrink to become merely bulletin boards.

straight are very staight . their eyes dun look at guys and they only interested in pussy.some more this are ah beng.they like to show how manly they are,they will beat up if they see u a gay and sissy in behaviour.go to youtube and watch the ah beng behaviour , shouting 369.

Guest shenderz

It is one thing to be angry. It is another thing to use that to judge and hurt others. When would people start to realize that the problem is not tat people are gay but rather tat people judge others for being gay.

straight are very staight . their eyes dun look at guys and they only interested in pussy.some more this are ah beng.they like to show how manly they are,they will beat up if they see u a gay and sissy in behaviour.go to youtube and watch the ah beng behaviour , shouting 369.

I kenna that b4. Why they shout 369 ha?

It is one thing to be angry. It is another thing to use that to judge and hurt others. When would people start to realize that the problem is not tat people are gay but rather tat people judge others for being gay.

There is a difference between a sincere gay man and a con man who is gay.

Guest Ahbeng lover

Ah beng is great fun! I met one long time ago. Very very thick cock - he wanted raw sex! All fun in the beginning. But later, the drinking and gambling grew too much to bear... I dumped him!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest G story teller

After feedback from somebody is going to use english liao but the conversation are spoken actually hokkien or minnan.except the conversation between the doc and ah huat.

Ah huat enter the doctor office to be examine by the doctor.

after a preliminary examination by the doctor who tested his motor response and reflexes.The doctor prescribe some medication for ah huat to recover from his injuries and grant him a day off on medical reason.

Just as ah huat is about to leave,his curiosity got the better of him and he asked the doctor about the moaning sound that he heard before he enter the office.

upon hearing the question,the doctor face flushed red and ah huat quickly added:"Doctor ,it's okay,I like guys too. your boyfriend is handsome too."

the doctor breathe a sigh of relief and scribble something down on a piece and told ah huat:"Eric is my fxxk buddy.you can visit me at this address.Both of us are not working tommorow".

to be continued ....

Is this a frictional story??? However it is very entertaining, to kill time.

Yes, this is indeed a FRICTIONAL story because there was much FRICTION between tekongman's mouth and the dicks that went in and out of tekongman's mouth.

If you meant to ask whether or not it is a FICTIONAL story, then it is a different matter. :P

Edited by permanent-guest

Guest Dumamay
Dun like that lah, guys.U never know one day Tekongman may win oscar for best actress, u know? I cunt wait to hear her thank you speech which goes like this: "O, Kan ne sai! (3 times) I navel thin I can win this hor! Okay, okay, I want to thank my ka kees - Chin Seng, Beng Tee, Hock Keng, Cheng Meng for fxxking me so realistic that I had an out-of-body experience while being filmed. Oh, oh and my dear sisters(not real) - GeoK Choo, Mei Lian, Ling Ling, Leng Leng for teaching me how to moan like a bitch. U know I m goody, goody & this is the 1st slutty role in movie and 1st time being gang-banged by so many toa lan chow, which means 'BIG COCK' .U know I have to go to A&E many times to stop the bleeding but now it's all worth it. I also want to thank my stylist Rabbit Gun for making me so beautiful & sexy tonite. U know, I grew up in a small ulu and obit island in Singapore and I never expect to stand here to accept this award and meet so many stars, like Bad Pit, Lady ChaCha, Jennifar Lobang,....... O, o sorril, SIOW AH .... I luv u, Gauchi Baby and WAH LAN, SONG AH, TOK KONG!!!!!

i had a damn good laugh at your post . lol . good one

Yes, ah Beng is very direct when approach for sex. I also kena poked by a stocky ah Beng behind his van at a hdb carpark. He damn horny and can't wait to go find other place. Anyway it was at 12pm so very quiet in carpark but I believe the van was shaking when he was pumping at the back.

Guest cruize addict

my contribution.

i was 21. went jogging to fort road (before all the MBS shit). there was a couple of guys smoking and they were not together. just cruizing. one of them was a youngish 20's beng with fit bod. he was wearing baseball cap so cant really see his face. but he was my type. i went up to ask him for a light and started small chat.

come here often - he asked?

no, not really. normally dont jog so far, but tonight cant sleep

oh, why cant sleep - he asked

also not sure - maybe slept a lot in afternoon. how about u?

i am here because of my friend - he has gone into the bushes.

how come you are not in there with him?

that is very dark - you cant see who is talking to you.

i smiled at him. he smiled back. he looked really nice and charming in the ah beng way. he was fit, t shirt nicely filled out but not too tight like gay muscle mary. i noticed he has a mole right between his eyebrows. looks like nezha.

i should leave soon - i said. it will take me at least 45mins to reach my starting point if i walk back.

i was hoping he will ask me to stay.

why dont i give you a ride? i got a motor bike. he said.

i dont have a helmet. i said - feeling suddenly excited.

dont worry - you can use my friend's. he wont be out so soon.

.... to be continued ....

Guest cruize addict

nezha encounter

we walked to where the motorbike was parked and he helped me wear the helmet. he got onto his bike and i put my hand on his shoulder and went up behind him.

he said hold my waist, not the shoulder, less obvious.

i put my hands on his waist. his waist felt firm and hard - no fats.

within 10mins we were at my flat. he said the view from upstairs must be good

yes, can see the sea. hdb also got seaview. why dont u come up and i show you the best view.

we went up a taller point block. by now it was almost 1am. in the lift i saw his bulge through the jeans.

we stood by the parapet looking into the night view of the sea. lights from ships afar reflecting off the sea.

nice right, i asked?

not as nice as this, he said, grabbing my hand and putting it on his crotch.

i unzipped him and his member was stiff hard and thick.

suck me, he said.

we walked to the stairway landing and i knelt before him. his brief smelt very fresh - fresh laundry smell.

his cock was beautiful, almost 7 inches and thick. it was a mouthful and i couldnt swallow it fully.

he pulled me up and kissed me full on the mouth. sexy smoker breath. he was a wet passionate kisser. we tongued several minutes. i lifted his t shirt and saw his tattoo "without regrets"

he had nicely formed pecs and full brown nipples. i licked, sucked, bit gently and stroked his wet member.

he grabbed my tool and started to suck me back. he swallowed my 6 inches and said - you are quite big too. he was slightly longer and we are of the same thickness. we stopped whenever we were near cumming.

i finally whispered - i need to shoot and we both let off...his was several streams of hot jizz landing a few feet from us onto the wall. he gave me tissue from his back pocket and we left. he went down first and i took the next lift....

what an evening....

Guest Foolish

Once this ah beng brought me to a geylang hotel... I never thot I would end up in such a sleazy place! But his cock was just too big n thick to resist... He fxxked me raw using soap from the toilet!!! My ass bled... But I couldnt stop him... I was young n couldn't resist a bad boy... But he gambled n gambled... Now I understand why girls keep falling for ah bengs. It's the sex!!

Few years ago, I was posted in MT line during my NS as storeman. As everyone know, ML line was consisted of drivers, MT clerk, Storeman, Mechanic and MTO. When i joined in, I realised the drivers are from mostly N level. They are very beng and with tatoo. I was asked by my MTO to share the bunk with the drivers.

In the bunk, most guys were in their boxers or shorts. normally topless unless in those rainy days. I can see who is having hardon and who has huge dicks. There is one very cute ah beng, look like a bit jap.

One night during weekend duty, this cute beng driver and I stay in bunk. he asked me whether want to watch pxxn as both of them damn sian during weekend. I said i'm fine. He use the DVD player and play the pxxn. we turn the volume low and lock the door. just in case any officer or people come in.

After 5 min, i can see he is having hardon. his dick can be seen from side of his boxer. i comment his dick is huge. he said he masturbate often to get this huge during his puberty. he asked want to see the full view. he pull down his boxer. i come over and see. his dick is just in front of me. Think i can't resist. I start to open my mouth and lick and suck. he didnt reject. i keep sucking. i can hear he is moaning. i was happy to suck ah beng.

then he shot in my mouth. in the end, whenever we on duty, he let me suck.

Few years ago, I was posted in MT line during my NS as storeman. As everyone know, ML line was consisted of drivers, MT clerk, Storeman, Mechanic and MTO. When i joined in, I realised the drivers are from mostly N level. They are very beng and with tatoo. I was asked by my MTO to share the bunk with the drivers. In the bunk, most guys were in their boxers or shorts. normally topless unless in those rainy days. I can see who is having hardon and who has huge dicks. There is one very cute ah beng, look like a bit jap. One night during weekend duty, this cute beng driver and I stay in bunk. he asked me whether want to watch pxxn as both of them damn sian during weekend. I said i'm fine. He use the DVD player and play the pxxn. we turn the volume low and lock the door. just in case any officer or people come in. After 5 min, i can see he is having hardon. his dick can be seen from side of his boxer. i comment his dick is huge. he said he masturbate often to get this huge during his puberty. he asked want to see the full view. he pull down his boxer. i come over and see. his dick is just in front of me. Think i can't resist. I start to open my mouth and lick and suck. he didnt reject. i keep sucking. i can hear he is moaning. i was happy to suck ah beng. then he shot in my mouth. in the end, whenever we on duty, he let me suck.

mtline - your story reminds me of another incident in camp, years back. i was driving a landrover to a pump station in a camp in changi. it was mostly a quiet place. there was a shed where the duty officer was resting. i walked around the shed and he was on the phone talking to his gf with his hand in his pants jerking off. this was the beginning of my voyeuristic fetish.

Guest army sex ah beng sex

dear reader, i would like to share my experience in camp with a ah beng driver and another experience with ah beng storeman.

driver ah pew

i was the mt-nco in camp and often become the driver commander. one of the new intake drivers reported for duty. his name is ah pew, a medium built ah beng called ah pew who had limited education, speaks mandarin and hokkien and very little english. i had to bring him our for orientation drive to let him get used to the routes around the various camps.

on our first trip, we started chatting. he told me he is from a broken family and often stayed at his "brother's" place instead of at home. i asked where he hung out and he said anywhere. i asked if he got a steady and he said he is single because he was going into camp and broke up with his gf.

he told me he find girls very sticky and he has high sex drive so keeping with 1 girl cannot satisfy him.

i asked him where he get all the action and he said usually at clubs and his friends friends...

then he asked me if i have a gf and i said i was busy studying before enlisting so no time for dating. he said i was lying because i was good looking.

by then we were driving along loyang area turning into the commando camp. i told him that area was very happening at night and he said he knows, having been there before with his friends.

i was surprised and said but you know the "girls" here at night are not 100% girls.

he said he knows and that the action here was even better because the ah kua can give even better service.

by now i can see his erection through his number 4 pants. i said "wah lao, broad day light talking to your officer and you dare get horny?" he replied "sorry sir, i easy to get horny". we parked the vehicle and he said it wont go down until he can release.

when we went back to the bunk to freshen up, he came to knock on my door. he said he was not used to self service and cannot cum and was desperate to let it soften and asked if i can help. i told him no one must know and he came into my bunk and i jerked him off. he came in 2 mins.

storeman ah ong

i was hanging out in the store with the storeman, talking cock literally. the storeman was a good looking guy and had been downgraded because of too much running and kena stress fracture.

we were comparing stories of sexual escapades (mine were all made up) and his were probably all true. he was very manly and not a hint of being gay, but all the talk about sex and blow jobs got us both very randy.

we were sitting on the floor across each other in the lane between the shelves. i noticed he had a huge hardon because he was only wearing the pt singlet with his number 4 pants. i told him i was very horny talking to him and he was very horny too. we decided to have a jo compettion to see who can shoot faster. with out dicks out, we compared dick size and before we knew it we were jerking each other off in a standing position. he asked if i wanted to kiss and i said ok cause it makes me very high. we came at about the same time and used our boots to smear out the cum stains. lucky it was cement flooring so the stains soon faded away. but the memory of the incident remains fresh in my mind to this day.

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

Its true most gays are bitchy. If u dont like the posting , just skip and go , why need to make such unpleasant remark. Real or dream , lets other to live in it , no need to be so nasty

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

there's this new guard at my condo. looks 40+, muscular/stocky chinese guy with short hair and mustache. macho, butch looking type that would look so good in a leather-harness across his chest. i so happened to bump into him at the pool toilet one day, after wondering if he is gay from day 1. he was washing his hands. i took the opportunity to walk around nude, making sure he could see me strutting around. he was glancing but didn't do anything more than taking a VERY long time to wash his hands. i suppose he wouldn't dare do anything la, because if i complained, he would get fired. wondering what would happen if i make the 1st move? i need to 'catch' him in the shower/toilet again.....

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.