Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

I live in a condo in the east. Yesterday, after a swim, I went to the changing room/shower. The sauna is also in there, and the lights were on (it usually is not in use). So I walked in, and there was a mature China man (50?) standing in the nude. I was surprised, said hi, and also took off my towel. We sat opposite one another in the small sauna, with cocks/balls in full view. He was about 3inches uncut, with low-hanging balls and lots of straight pubes. I was thinking "OK, if he makes the first move - like a 'come-here' smile - I would be brave and move closer to him and see what happens". But too bad, we just sat there with out legs wide open and nothing happened. He went out for a quick shower and came back in, but he never said a word.

Then he went out for good. I followed shortly to see him showering with the cubicle door open. And while I was showering (with the door open of course), he sat on the wooden bench naked while drying himself, all in full view of me. It may be nothing at all but it was such a torn-on to know two naked men were so comfortable with nudity. After he left, I actually JO in the shower.

Anyone has similar experience in your condo sauna?

Our Asian counterparts in the North like, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China are used to nuidity as it is part of their culture. For the Japanese, Koreans and Taiwanese, they have the hot spring culture, while the Chinese has their bath house culture. Therefore, it is not uncommon to see China men walking around naked in the sauna of your condo.

It is however not a practice for South Asians, namely ; Thais, Vietnamese, Malaysians, Indonesians and Singaporeans to be seen parading naked in saunas as we do not have such culture. It's more apparent when you go to a suana during Skin/nude nite and see many still holding on to their towels, as reported in some of the posting.

I have never visited the gay sauna before..so whenever, and ocassionally, chanced upon someone who would usually stare and giving hints would have to be careful and discreet. Happened not in condo sauna but in a private club.

The sauna is in the male changing room and can easily take in about 6 to 8 ppl sitting and even has room for 3 to 4 standing. At certain times it can be quite quiet. Would go after gym workout.

Did encountered few times, with some members who were not regulars, hardly see them around. Not into anything kinky but usually ended up touching and mast each other..some of them willingly do it for me and blow too. But usually they dont need me to mast them and would leave the sauna once i cum. Jus need the release. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Javier_TJK

I was on my way to Orchard and I was on board a bus. Then a guy sat next to me. He fell asleep and started slowly leaning onto my shoulder. As he was damn engrossed in his sleep, I didn't wake him up. I enjoyed that moment. He just continued sleeping on my shoulder until suddenly the stop bell woke him up and he immediately sat up straight but he gave me a smile and went on sleeping. He again leaned on my shoulder and I too leaned closer to him. It was a great feeling. Anyway I exchanged contact with him and we are meeting at Seranggoon Mrt toilet tonight at 6:30pm. Hope to see him :)

So nice n enviable. :) Such encounters don't happen to me on buses or trains.

Anyway, this morning I was in a packed train n somehow I was sandwiched. A guy who reminded me of a former classmate stood behind me n as the train moved, his crotch brushed against my behind a couple of times.

I know it was all innocent but the tot of him briefly pressing against me got me all xcited.

I wish I can hv more hot encounters on public transport like the TS.

Guest Guest

Pls lah. Tomorrow New Paper : 2 men found eating goreng pisang in toilet cubile@ Seragoon MRT.

with pic of your pisangs.

Go somewhere else, like a $10 sauna, lah.

Haha. Nice encounter but like everybody was saying it, why mrt toilet?!?? My encounter was in the mrt though.. we exchanged contacts and I met him over at his place lol

in the MRT and u know he is the "1" and exchanged contact?

Guest babarella

This Thread Starter is telling a story to lure people to Serangoon MRT toilet. Imagine if he is really looking forward to meet his guy and hanky panky there, why he even mention the 6:30 pm? Is he expecting an orgy in the toilet? or public audiences? Something not right in his story ~~~~

This Thread Starter is telling a story to lure people to Serangoon MRT toilet. Imagine if he is really looking forward to meet his guy and hanky panky there, why he even mention the 6:30 pm? Is he expecting an orgy in the toilet? or public audiences? Something not right in his story ~~~~

Omg. Why didn't I think of that. What u said might be true. Haha. Why did the TS even mention the place and time.. Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest twentytwo

had an encounter on the MRT this morning. trains were packed, only managed to board the 4th or 5th train at ang mo kio. when the train came, bump into a guy whom i saw crusing at the toilet before, young man in his 20s and dressed in formal wear. remaining of my journey, my butt was pinned against his crouch as the train was very packed and he too was brushing his package against my butt throughout.

by any chance, is the guy i'm refering to here? you know who you are.. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Rushed in from farrer park station this morning. The train was packed but I managed to squeeze in last 2 secs before the door closed. Came face to face and body to body with this cute executive. Gheez I had a instant hardon when his thigh brushed my cock. Almost wet my pants with precum.

I was on my way to Orchard and I was on board a bus. Then a guy sat next to me. He fell asleep and started slowly leaning onto my shoulder. As he was damn engrossed in his sleep, I didn't wake him up. I enjoyed that moment. He just continued sleeping on my shoulder until suddenly the stop bell woke him up and he immediately sat up straight but he gave me a smile and went on sleeping. He again leaned on my shoulder and I too leaned closer to him. It was a great feeling. Anyway I exchanged contact with him and we are meeting at Seranggoon Mrt toilet tonight at 6:30pm. Hope to see him :)

I've met such men on the MRT before. But seriously, the toilet? Not my ideal place for a date.

Or perhaps he (or you) just wants a fast fxxk?

EDIT: this is an obvious advertisement -.-

Edited by Allegro

Guest cactus

I was on my way to Orchard and I was on board a bus. Then a guy sat next to me. He fell asleep and started slowly leaning onto my shoulder. As he was damn engrossed in his sleep, I didn't wake him up. I enjoyed that moment. He just continued sleeping on my shoulder until suddenly the stop bell woke him up and he immediately sat up straight but he gave me a smile and went on sleeping. He again leaned on my shoulder and I too leaned closer to him.

I have similar encounter in China.

It happened in a long-night-journey-cheapo bus.

Buay-tahan...this man (could be in his 30s) leaned towards me (almost touching my shoulder) whole night.

No space, my legs cannot stretch, smoker breath & etc. Made me very uncomfortable lah. In the end, I took courage and slapped him hard. Yea...real hard. He woke up immediately and stayed awake the whole night.

Luckily did not pick fight. :oops: I bluffed him somebody opened his luggage.

Edited by cactus

Guest Guest

Some years ago, in a neighbouring building, could often see a hunky moustached college student towelling off after shower but window ledge hid his lower body. Spoke to him on occasion, very str8 as far as I could tell.

One day we were on the same overnight bus to Malaysia. He was sleepy and lay across my lap. Later he offered to return the favour. My face was in his crotch, and slowly I could feel a sleepy hard-on. You can imagine the rest........

Guest Guest

Hi all. Let me share mine as well. It happened a long long time ago. Probably more than 20 years. I was coming back from Jurong Boon Lay terminal station. If I could recall correctly, I was on the SMRT bus back to home. The bus was slowly packed with people and I was fast asleep on the outer side of the seats. Then, I was awaken by something rubbing my shoulder. Something hard and warm. Realising what was it, I was too shy to open my eyes. The guy continued his groin exercises against my shoulder. I felt shy and it sort of excited me, massive adrenalin release then....I guess.... When the bus was less crowded and he had to shift inward, I opened my eyes but could not make out who was it. When it was my turn to alight, I scanned the bus but could not find him....I should have opened my eyes and asked for his contact....hahaha....

• 1 year later...

Guys do share your views about security guards.

Have seen some of them wearing those tight pants like its gonna get split. :)

Personally, I have gotten sucked off by one when I was staying in a condo in the west. Was kinda drunk that day n had gone to the club house toilet in the condo to pee. This Indian security abt 28 yrs old walked in. While peeing beside he kept looking at my cock. Suddenly he just spoke to me, "big cock u have". I was drunk n high so I just smiled. While washing hands he offered to blowjob for me. He was have noticed that I was drunk too. High that I was I grabbed the offer. He locked the toilet and started blowing me.

Damn he blowed me really good. Best part was that he swallowed every drop of my cum;)

A week later, saw him again when I returned home late one night. Got to f**k him. Damn hot buns he had.

Guest Guest

I think the security guards at Bangkok looks best, fit and their uniform is usually form fitting or tight fitting, totally different from Singapore, and they usually look very manly

The other day I was at KLIA going through security screening when this security guard (quite good looking) was giving me a physical pat-down search. As he went down my chest, stomach and down to my legs his one hand went right over my crotch. Then on the way back up he went more slowly and deliberately over my crotch again and said "something big and suspicous in here. Maybe I need to check more closely". Must admit I was too stunned to say anything and went off to catch my plane thinking what I could have said. I will have to look for him next time I am at KLIA.

Guest guest

The other day I was at KLIA going through security screening when this security guard (quite good looking) was giving me a physical pat-down search. As he went down my chest, stomach and down to my legs his one hand went right over my crotch. Then on the way back up he went more slowly and deliberately over my crotch again and said "something big and suspicous in here. Maybe I need to check more closely". Must admit I was too stunned to say anything and went off to catch my plane thinking what I could have said. I will have to look for him next time I am at KLIA.

U must be fantasising or kidding... thr r so many survelliance cams, passengers n staff ard, n he dares to do that? So unbelievable.

• 7 months later...
Guest Nick1969

Nice cool weather for a jog. Great run and I decided to rest at the shelter in the Eco Park. Happen to see two shadows warming down as well and as I sat to stretch I noticed him. Nice firm tone body and in his 30s he removed his tee to display a nice tough belly with muscles and ribs to die for. He knew I was looking and admiring and I was surprised when he started facing me and slowly in the dark rolled down his shorts to display a massive monster of a cock. He smelled so fresh of Hugo cologne and his glistening crown was perfectly formed and circumsized. He dangled it before my mouth and I couldn't help but leaned forward and slowly engulfed it.....He moaned and slowly moved closer to allow me to bring it down deeper into my throat. I rolled my tongue and started slurping on it hungrily! He came fast and short hot drops of man juice on my chest as I pull away and massaged his balls! I love this park !

Guest Night jogger

Ya, this kind of weather hardly came across, very refreshing and cool. If you too lazy to jog, a simple stroll is equally good. I will try to head down every evening to the park to jog or just take a walk. 

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.