Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

Manage to squeeze into this pack train in the morning standing in front a fit guy wearing tee, sports shorts and carrying a haversack playing on his phone. He don't look local to me, either pinoy or from other part of asian. My hand was just in front his bulge and brushed on it a few times when the train jerk but he didn't react to it. When some people behind him and  behind me trying to squeeze out for alighting at the next station, we shifted our body towards each other and my hand was already 'resting' on his spongy bulge. I tried maintaining this way of 'brushing' and 'bumping' on his bulge when the train jerk until he alighted at bouna vista. While he was trying to squeeze his way out in front me, my hand pushed more hard onto his bulge and it rub pass my hand. The feeling of his piece of meat was like squishy....haha! 

2 hours ago, Guest Cool said:

Manage to squeeze into this pack train in the morning standing in front a fit guy wearing tee, sports shorts and carrying a haversack playing on his phone. He don't look local to me, either pinoy or from other part of asian. My hand was just in front his bulge and brushed on it a few times when the train jerk but he didn't react to it. When some people behind him and  behind me trying to squeeze out for alighting at the next station, we shifted our body towards each other and my hand was already 'resting' on his spongy bulge. I tried maintaining this way of 'brushing' and 'bumping' on his bulge when the train jerk until he alighted at bouna vista. While he was trying to squeeze his way out in front me, my hand pushed more hard onto his bulge and it rub pass my hand. The feeling of his piece of meat was like squishy....haha! 

Fresh meat for breakfast. 

On 12/14/2017 at 1:58 PM, melville said:

my elbow purposely like to brush against my barber's groin when he moves to the side. one time i actually moved his balls. he didn't say anything.

This reminds me of an experience in Taipei many years ago.  I was probably 18 or 19 and was visiting Taiwan with family.  Because of the weather change, I fell sick and stayed in the hotel while the rest of the family joined a day tour.  By mid-day I was feeling better so I decided to explore the area around the hotel for a bite.  I stumbled upon a barber shop and remembered my mum saying I needed a haircut.  So I entered and was asked whether I wanted a male or female hairdresser.  I asked for a male.  He appeared and led me to a private room - at the moment I wondered why hair cut must be in private room.  Anyway, I went in to the small cubicle and he locked the door before starting to do my hair.  I noticed that he kept pressing his groin onto my hand which was resting on the chair's arm-rest.  Half way through, he asked me something in Mandarin, I didn't quite get what he meant and so I just smiled.  Then to my huge surprise, he removed his pants and continued cutting wearing just his t-shirt and underwear.  Again, he continued pressing his groin on my hand.  Curious, I looked at his crotch and was somewhat glad to see that he was sporting an enormous bulge in his briefs.  After he finished the haircut, he said he was going to me a hair wash which led to his unbuttoning my shirt and playing with my tits and of course it all ended with his rather fat but not so long cock embedded deep inside my  mouth. 

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

remembered my mum saying I needed a haircut.  So I entered and was asked whether I wanted a male or female hairdresser.  I asked for a male.  He appeared and led me to a private room - at the moment I wondered why hair cut must be in private room.  Anyway, I went in to the small cubicle and he locked the door before starting to do my hair.  I noticed that he kept pressing his groin onto my hand which was resting on the chair's arm-rest. 

Seems legit. I read this once in an academic treatise. I didn't know the service extended to male service providers, though.

So, how did an 18 year old boy in a foreign country separated from his family pay for all this?

Screenshot_20180208-130804~01~01.png

48 minutes ago, Mastiff said:

Seems legit. I read this once in an academic treatise. I didn't know the service extended to male service providers, though.

So, how did an 18 year old boy in a foreign country separated from his family pay for all this?

In kind lor....

4 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

This reminds me of an experience in Taipei many years ago.  I was probably 18 or 19 and was visiting Taiwan with family.  Because of the weather change, I fell sick and stayed in the hotel while the rest of the family joined a day tour.  By mid-day I was feeling better so I decided to explore the area around the hotel for a bite.  I stumbled upon a barber shop and remembered my mum saying I needed a haircut.  So I entered and was asked whether I wanted a male or female hairdresser.  I asked for a male.  He appeared and led me to a private room - at the moment I wondered why hair cut must be in private room.  Anyway, I went in to the small cubicle and he locked the door before starting to do my hair.  I noticed that he kept pressing his groin onto my hand which was resting on the chair's arm-rest.  Half way through, he asked me something in Mandarin, I didn't quite get what he meant and so I just smiled.  Then to my huge surprise, he removed his pants and continued cutting wearing just his t-shirt and underwear.  Again, he continued pressing his groin on my hand.  Curious, I looked at his crotch and was somewhat glad to see that he was sporting an enormous bulge in his briefs.  After he finished the haircut, he said he was going to me a hair wash which led to his unbuttoning my shirt and playing with my tits and of course it all ended with his rather fat but not so long cock embedded deep inside my  mouth. 

You are so happening! Even cut hair also got happening things! You win! 

9 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

You are so happening! Even cut hair also got happening things! You win! 

He have experience in all situations...he even claimed to have sex with 1/2 of his camp mates. Always want to steal the limelight.

2 hours ago, Mastiff said:

My dad gave me a monthly pocket allowance which was by no means 'little' plus some extra when we are on holiday so we can buy our own souvenirs etc. Plus something extra because I was on my own for that day ....

All in sex is fair.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

He have experience in all situations...he even claimed to have sex with 1/2 of his camp mates. Always want to steal the limelight.

Simple.... Bcos he is a member here. So whatever story he share, people believe it. 

If u were to share e same story here as a GUEST, then member here will discount 99% after reading !

No matter how true ur story is oso no use, bcos u r a GUEST! 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I enjoy his stories, true or otherwise. Let him steal the limelight. If you've more juicy stories you can steal it back!!

58 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Simple.... Bcos he is a member here. So whatever story he share, people believe it. 

If u were to share e same story here as a GUEST, then member here will discount 99% after reading !

Read everything here with a pinch of salt be it member or non-member.

Came across those articles under "Massage and Grooming" and what experienced (good or bad) by the author "Love for massage" may not be the same for others, at least for myself. What i strongly believe is... if u dont want to have hanky panky stuff nobody can force u into it. You are an adult and can't be manipulated... don't "complain"only after you have cummed... stop it if you really don't want it. 

Guest Delusional

Lol. The notorious k******7? My 2 cents, majority is fake but he sure has a wild imagination. 

But on a more serious note, when u r old, lonely and desperate, what options left but go around boasting or play imaginary. This rather than going into depression. Life of a gay in Singapura.

4 hours ago, Guest Delusional said:

Lol. The notorious k******7? My 2 cents, majority is fake but he sure has a wild imagination. 

But on a more serious note, when u r old, lonely and desperate, what options left but go around boasting or play imaginary. This rather than going into depression. Life of a gay in Singapura.

True....But still must be realistic mah ! 

Young man willing to let a fat old man suck???

tsk tsk tsk ... what am i hearing but sour grapes whining.  if you think fat old man cannot attract younger men for sex  then you must have a very shallow life chasing only after handsome guys.  your lives must be really empty.

All in sex is fair.

My objective views.... 

If you look the part and put yourself out there, anything is possible. 

Never understood the appeal of cruising or public fun. It appears to be gaining popularity probably because of the attention n vivid stories (regardless of authenticity) posted here on Bw. 

I do read these posts whenever time permits for  entertainment  and "knowledge". For example, never knew Raffles Mrt toilet is a hot cruising spot. I been there n had strange curious looks but never bothered. Then I found out when I joined bw. Avoided that place ever since. 

Real, fake, who the fxxx cares. Pardon my French. :)

21 minutes ago, Boydsg said:

My objective views.... 

Never understood the appeal of cruising or public fun. It appears to be gaining popularity probably because of the attention n vivid stories (regardless of authenticity) posted here on Bw. 

I do read these posts whenever time permits for  entertainment  and "knowledge". For example, never knew Raffles Mrt toilet is a hot cruising spot. I been there n had strange curious looks but never bothered. Then I found out when I joined bw. Avoided that place ever since. 

Real or fake...someone claiming to had sex with 1/2 of his camp mates is way too far fetch. Even if wan to take it with spoonsful of salt..1/2 of the camp???

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Real or fake...someone claiming to had sex with 1/2 of his camp mates is way too far fetch. Even if wan to take it with spoonsful of salt..1/2 of the camp???

Touche. Lol

Maybe his camp mates was only 2? :)

1 hour ago, Boydsg said:

My objective views.... 

Yeah,  anything is possible, n I agree.  

But dun be too exaggerated ! 

If I were to tell u I m on board a cruise ship n had sex with half of e male passengers during e 3 nite cruise. Claiming I born to have e luck!  U believe? 

19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Bcome member n tell fake story lo. Free n easy .haha

Edited by cutejack

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I didn't get the drift until i read this post ... 1/2 the camp???  when i mentioned camp mates i was actually meaning to say 'half of my platoon mates'.  As always, we are given in to writing with errors.

All in sex is fair.

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

I didn't get the drift until i read this post ... 1/2 the camp???  when i mentioned camp mates i was actually meaning to say 'half of my platoon mates'.  As always, we are given in to writing with errors.

1/2 of the men in your platoon? What a wild imagination you have.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest2 said:

1/2 of the men in your platoon? What a wild imagination you have.

it is entirely up to you to believe it or not - your privilege.  but it is rude of you to accuse someone else of exaggerating etc just because you find truths hard to believe.  this forum is not for flaming.  if you cannot understand this simple rule then don't even bother to come in to this forum and just stay in your own imaginery bubble!

And I sure love to see what becomes of you when you are my age!  You probably can't hold a candle to me or be as lucky as I am.  The moral is don't be too fast to point a finger at others lest you yourself fall into the same trap.  One never knows what becomes of oneself!

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

Guest 别太在意
6 minutes ago, snowball said:

网上的故事是真实或虚构,真的那么重要吗? 

读过了,幻想后,还不是各自生活各自过? 

guest也好,member也罢,精彩表演自己体会演出吧。

Ya precisely .

Leave him alone and let him continue writting his fantasy story here to amaze us.

No harm reading, take it like reading a fiction story.

谁知道以后我们老了也一样充满丰富的幻想。。。哈哈哈!

Please get back to the thread "My lucky day - encounter in Mrt"

5 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

it is entirely up to you to believe it or not - your privilege.  but it is rude of you to accuse someone else of exaggerating etc just because you find truths hard to believe.  this forum is not for flaming.  if you cannot understand this simple rule then don't even bother to come in to this forum and just stay in your own imaginery bubble!

And I sure love to see what becomes of you when you are my age!  You probably can't hold a candle to me or be as lucky as I am.  The moral is don't be too fast to point a finger at others lest you yourself fall into the same trap.  One never knows what becomes of oneself!

No one can even come close to all the men u have sex with. 1/2 of your platoon...ok lor.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No one can even come close to all the men u have sex with. 1/2 of your platoon...ok lor.

young man, don't forget that by flaming others you have created very bad karma for yourself.  My advice to you is stop now or regret later.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Capbearer and jov

I taking train later! Still thinking where to go as town might be crowded for Bak gua. Actually I like take train when go to supermarket. Though I know that I won t lose to those housewife and househusband in quantities. Mine plastic bag is of no less to anyone. I do drive but I just like to feel crowded when I am on the mood to do a big grocery. I also found out that I feel like no one will get close to me when I walk. And that a comfortable way to feel barrier by surroundings.

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2017 at 9:21 PM, doncoin said:

What is it about all these stories and their pattern of flawed men (usually the older guy) with unhappy/broken marriages and the too eager gay guy? It feels like there is a predatory pattern here where the younger gay man preys on the vulnerability of the straight older man/uncle.

It is disturbing in the sense that it says a lot of the mentality of many of the writers. 

1. Such relationships are not real, i.e. it will be a sexual relationship

2. There is the missing father figure thing going on and that gets projected to the uncle/mature guy 

3. The older man is usually broken himself- i.e. divorced, bad relationship etc. 

4. The big bad wolf aka the younger gay man

I think it is interesting to see the general pattern, as it perhaps speaks of the mind of the writer/writers about relationships and life. 

perhaps it tells us a lot about real life too... life can be so predictable.

All in sex is fair.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sportybi

was on mrt on my way to work just now and got fondled by a malay uncle from yishun all the way to bishan. think he pretty enjoyed the rubbing and groping of my cock lol. too bad he never follow me when I got off at bishan or he wld have been able to feel more

52 minutes ago, Guest sportybi said:

was on mrt on my way to work just now and got fondled by a malay uncle from yishun all the way to bishan. think he pretty enjoyed the rubbing and groping of my cock lol. too bad he never follow me when I got off at bishan or he wld have been able to feel more

So kinky 

• G_M changed the title to My lucky day - encounter in Mrt (Compiled)
4 hours ago, Guest sportybi said:

wished I was the one fondling you .. :whistle:

All in sex is fair.

Was in the train in kl. It was so squeezy at the touristy stations. I saw a young boy leaning against the glass just beside the door. Coincidentally I was standing beside him.. I purposely place my hand below and bingo, it was exactly at his dick area. I kept pushing it and moving my hands cos the train jerks. I realized the bulge starts to form and he looked away. Soon after.. He moved further in. :(

Edited by immortal

Guest Concern

I taking train later! Still thinking where to go for some food hunt. Actually right, I do like the circle and blue line. I felt very romantic on these new line as I felt east west line tends to be more rough. Maybe I saw someone had the feet been stepped before by rushing commuters chasing for the closing of doors. Thats ugly!

Guest guest
18 hours ago, immortal said:

Was in the train in kl. It was so squeezy at the touristy stations. I saw a young boy leaning against the glass just beside the door. Coincidentally I was standing beside him.. I purposely place my hand below and bingo, it was exactly at his dick area. I kept pushing it and moving my hands cos the train jerks. I realized the bulge starts to form and he looked away. Soon after.. He moved further in. :(

how much you managed to feel? cock and balls?

• 1 month later...
Guest Kinkybutdonttryit

Just wanted to share my own experiences after reading some of the really hot stories here. Currently I am in my mid 20s if you guys want to know. 

These incidents happened when I was still studying in Uni. Being exceptionally horny every now and then back then, I frequently checked out Grindr (to look for hookups) or went to cruise club. 

The first incident occured at one at one of stadium toilets as the guy I was meeting (also in mid 20s, with a lean toned bod to boot) couldn’t host at his place which we met there once before. However with the both of us being very horny, he suggested going to the stadium at night to hook up. Of course it was risky but my small head overruled my big head and we met up in the end. I also brought condoms and lube with me in case we wanted to fuck, which we did the first time we met. 

Once I reached the meeting place, I saw him in his army singlet and running shorts just as we agreed on. I also wore the same kit as he was into them. I also wore a jockstrap underneath cause that’s my fetish. We quickly entered the toilet and shut the door while we were already begginng to sweat cause it was kinda stuffy plus both of us were very horny at that point. 

He quickly pulled me to his body and showed a horny cheeky face which was even more turn on cause he looks kinda geeky and meek in his normal state. He begun to pinch my nipples and sucked them hard through my singlet making me moan louder and louder. We could also see ourselves in the toilet mirror which made me hard in no time and leaking pre cum despite not touching it at all. I wanted to remove my jocks cause it was getting tight but he ordered me to keep it on.

After awhile, he lifted my singlet just enough to show my nipples but didn’t allow me to take it off either. I felt being used but also turned on at the same time at his actions and could only weakly protest. He didn’t allow me to cover my moans either and even said “what a slut boy, you wanted this all along right” while making me suck his dick with me pushed up the wall kneeling. 

Soon, he flipped me over and took the lube I set aside earlier to prepare me for his cock. He rimmed my hole with my legs held up with me on the toilet seat itself. He didn’t even use much lube compared to the first time as I was getting wet enough just by the precum n his rimming alone. Then I realised he was getting ready to enter me without putting on a condom unlike the first time we did. Deep down I was so horny that I needed his hard cock pounding inside me ASAP but I tried to ask/protest why no condom. He just laughed at my protests and made my hole wetter and I just relaxed my hole for his hard dick at the entrance. 

At this point, I was moaning like crazy but yet attempting to push him away. He just held me down even harder and rammed his cock inside me without much waiting. I felt abit of pain initially but it was turning me on so much at the same time that I just leaked even more pre cum with my hard dick trapped in my jocks without it being touched. He just laughed at me and begun to say “you wanted this right? You wanted my raw cock inside you right? Take it you slut” while pounding me hard and holding me down in missionary. I also gave up any pretence of resisting and begun to moan lustily asking him to fuck me more. 

He fucked me in missionary for quite abit before switching to doggy and making me ride him. I had abit of difficulties riding him so eventually he got frustrated and just fucked me from behind and missionary again. Soon he was going to cum and he fucked me real hard for a few more minutes before he pulled out and came all over my jocks. He told me not to change them and walked back home in the jocks. 

Unlike the first time we met, he didn’t tried to make me cum after he did but just cleaned up the mess before leaving. This made me even more turned on though since he was basically using me an outlet to release his horniness. Plus, It was really hot seeing both of us in our sweaty bodies, with cum stains all over my body underneath the singlet. We did left the stadium together before I made my way back alone home in my sex stained attire. 

This was a crazy experience for me and a real kinky one. I knew he was a horny top but the second meetup was simply even more lusty than the first. However, please do not have unsafe sex that being said. Luckily I am negative after this incident. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 6/17/2011 at 10:18 AM, kimlo777 said:

Several years back I stayed at a condo in the west and I often see Japanese neighbours naked in the sauna and steam room. Most of them were 100% straight and were just eye candies. And no, there is no truth to the myth that Japs are small!!!

But I had at least more than 2 encounters with neighbours who were into man2man action. I remember the Jap who was in his late 40s and the newly married Cantonese-speaking guy in his 20s from Hong Kong. In both cases, their wives were away and we had torrid sex at their apartments. Oh and there was this teenager who claimed to be bi-curious and let me sucked him each time we met in the changing room until the family moved out.

Of course, besides the naked men parading there were occasions where a few of them also sported semi or full erection but they were men who were proud of their family jewels and were not shy about flaunting them.

Surprised you did not have sex with 1/2 of all men in your condo.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Surprised you did not have sex with 1/2 of all men in your condo.

cos most of the men in the condo are like you - obnoxious - whom i wouldn't even attempt to touch with a ten-foot pole.

All in sex is fair.

If I lived in Asia I would like to rent a condo, with sauna.

Not so in the US where I live.  Few of the bodies here call my attention

and it would be a waste of my time to hope for a body I would look at

instead of looking away.

Same in the gym I go to.  One would think that gyms are full of beautiful fit bodies,

but no,  my gym is full of bodies who are in dare need to be improved through workout,

and it so happens that most of them never improve, even after years of wishful workout.

Man, you guys are lucky. My condo does not even have a 'centralized' changing area besides two small unisex cubicles for toilet and shower.

A few years ago, in my friend's condo, I walked in the men's room and enjoyed a guy naked - nice dick - and I still hope to encounter such views.

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.