Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

I took a taxi from A pub after drinking with friends I got into the taxi at the front (which is my habit), then noticed that the taxi guy is a 30s good looking guy, Christopher Lee type of look. I gave him the address and just closed my eyes. He was chatty and asked me if I was ok.  Next thing was I felt his hand on my thigh lightly petting it to say don't worry I would take good care of you, and he then left his hand on my lap! I didn't stop and continued to keep my eyes closed. Then I felt his hand stroking my thigh and I thought I heard him say I was such a cute boy. I was really falling asleep so I just responded with a smile with my eyes half opened. He must have taken that as my sign to say it was ok to molest me, and next I felt his hand on my crotch area rubbing it. I am very sensitive down there and I get hard with the slightest touch or see a naked body, and my dick immediately responded to his touch. Then I felt the car turned to the left and I opened my eyes to see that he went off to a side street and after a while he parked the car at a quiet corner. He leaned over m gently kissed my lips which was burning hot from fever and lust and he unzipped my pants. The rest was all blurry until I felt the shiokness and unloaded my cum into his hungry mouth. He spitted my cum into some tissue and leaned over to kiss me again with my the taste of my cum while he guided my hand to his dick. I was so shock and happy to feel his hardon which must be at least 7" long and thick ...

Guest Cute guy

Last year, my bf and I got lucky with our taxi guy from boat quay after midnight. My dear bf as usual was drunk like a baby and I was struggling to hold on to him when a taxi stopped and out came this dashing looking chinaman looking guy with crew cut hair and pretty decent body. He helped me to move my bf into the taxi at the backseat lying down and asked me to sit at the front with him. I could sense that he was a player he saw him touching my bf body when putting him at the back. We made some light conversation and I casually asked if he comes across interesting people doing night taxi. He gave me a big smile and said yeah always get looking people like you at this hr and sometimes I get lucky! I laughed and said what do you mean get lucky. He grinned at me again and said sex lah and looked at my crotch.........cut the story short, we had some fun while my bf was snoring at the back of the taxi. He was so drunk that even though I let the taxi guy give him a few sucks on his cock he did not wake up, so I said don't waste time on him and concentrate on me!

Guest Random

Had an encounter Many years back, As usual I went Clubbing on a Friday night with 3 of my uni buddies. They are all straight and some how they did not suspect I am aj. 

Happen to be hanging out with this bunch of girls. Apparently one of them was making out with my fren at the dancefloor. I kinda know they will sure end up in bed.

Around 4ish when zouk was closing. We were still feel high. My uni buddy suggested to go back to his hostel to continue to party. So 3 of us and the girl went back to the hostel. Bought some drinks from 7 eleven and went back to continue to drink. 

Back at the hostel. My buddy was kissing the girl. My other buddy and I continue to drink and look on. After a while we were all so drunk. My buddy started to remove his clothes and grab the girl which almost knocked out. It's the first time I saw his naked bod and his hardon in his underwear. Soon he took off his underwear and start to fuck the girl. His dick was rock hard.

My other friend was totally knock out in one corner of the room. 

Seeing my buddy naked on bed. I was so horny. End up he was too drunk and tired to fuck the girl. He just fell asleep naked on the bed. I was brave enough to went over, touch his dick and blew it a while. I remember the smell was so strong of sweat and pee. There was precum. It was all hard and pumped up. After a while it became soft. 

The next morning the girl and I woke up first. The girl was like so shy and she left. My the other buddy and I woke up as well. 

Guest Cuteguy

had one encounter a few years back and it happened on the MRT train.

The door opened and this cute, lean-fit guy standing in the cabin was facing me directly. He was leaning against the vertical pole and we exchanged eye contact. 

As more and more passengers came in, I intentionally stepped backwards. He didn't move an inch and in no time I could feel my back touching his front.

Since he didn't reject, I advanced.  

I mischieviously pressed my behind against his front and rubbed a bit when the trained "jerked"........and seriously I could feel a hardon.

Anyway, when it was my station, I alighted and turned back and looked at him, he gave me the same look as we first saw each other.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:07 PM, Guest Random said:

I had sex with my bf's brother and now I am worried. I have a steady bf for 3 years and we lived together. I have been introduced and attending his family events during special occasions. He has a brother M who is 4 years younger than him and studying in the local U. It was my bf birthday and we went out drinking with our usual friends. My bf was tipsy and we decided to call M to drive us back. By the time, we put my bf onto the back seat, he was into "coma". As it was late, M decided to stay over for a night. He was showering as I clean up and change my bf on the bed. I then went to the living room to clear the sofa so that M can sleep on it. It was then M walked into the living room with only a towel on his waist. I could see his erect under the towel. He hugged me from behind and we kissed passionately. My mind just went blank without thinking the consequences. He barebacked me. It was only when everything was over and I started to worry. The next day, I pretended nothing had happened when I entered the living room where my bf and M were chatting. M left after a while. He gave me the "look" when I closed the door behind him. I hoped M could keep it a secret. However, I am afraid to lose my bf if one day "the cat is out of the bag". I am scared now.

Wow 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hot Swimmer

Yesterday evening went to McRitchie Reservoir jogging, after jogging gone to the famous male change room aka toilet and found a few handsome guys cruising at the change room and a few more cruising and shower nude openly in the shower area. McRitchie indeed very happening. Even got ang mo joined in.

The best is peak hour inside Tokyo trains. You must be strategic and position yourself in front or behind the one you like. Then it's sheer heaven the entire journey. The entire chest and groin area can be so firmly pressed against the other person because the carriage is truly packed like a can of sardines. 

My encounter at a shopping mall changing room.

went to this shop which selling nice Tshirts and Japanese style of Swimming trunk many years ago.

as it was not common on those Low waist Swimming trunk, I was curious and took one to try.

surprising the shop assistant told me is fine to try without underwear....He is cute looking and brought me to changing room to try and while looking into the mirror admiring the trunk ...he knock and told me he had other design. When I open the door slightly, he saw me with my tshirt and trunk, he past me a few others to try and told me to take off the shirt. And what’s next shock me as he sudden came over to help me adjust my trunk. Slip his hand into the trunk and touch my crotch and pull down the trunk to reveal half of my butt. He asked if I mind and I just shake my head.... didn’t do anything and quickly closed the door to changed back. I bought one of the trunk and left. 

22 minutes ago, Peterpan001069 said:

went to this shop which selling nice Tshirts and Japanese style of Swimming trunk many years ago.

as it was not common on those Low waist Swimming trunk, I was curious and took one to try.

surprising the shop assistant told me is fine to try without underwear....He is cute looking and brought me to changing room to try and while looking into the mirror admiring the trunk ...he knock and told me he had other design. When I open the door slightly, he saw me with my tshirt and trunk, he past me a few others to try and told me to take off the shirt. And what’s next shock me as he sudden came over to help me adjust my trunk. Slip his hand into the trunk and touch my crotch and pull down the trunk to reveal half of my butt. He asked if I mind and I just shake my head.... didn’t do anything and quickly closed the door to changed back. I bought one of the trunk and left. 

Aiyoh ...y never proceed with him?

3 hours ago, Peterpan001069 said:

Similar experience in Zen Bangkok dept store. The staff did exactly the same to me and he adjusted my tool and I bought a whole bag of swim trunks. 

On 6/13/2020 at 12:35 PM, Peterpan001069 said:

Where is the shop? Can pm me.  I want to  go and buy after CB is they are still operating.

On 6/13/2020 at 4:31 PM, Speedomaxx said:

Similar experience in Zen Bangkok dept store. The staff did exactly the same to me and he adjusted my tool and I bought a whole bag of swim trunks. 

What he did to you? 

at CP right?

@Peterpan001069 u always got this kind of good things leh !! Maybe u r just too cute for anyone to resist u. 

On 5/2/2020 at 10:19 PM, Guest Peterpan said:

Another encounter for reading pleasure during this CB....

this happen to one of my first massage home based.

didnt know what to expect and just take it as it goes, made the appointment and then first thing when I arrived, was welcome by a mature guy, average looking and went to the shower before the massage start.

next i was asked to back face and the feeling of the stroke was both sensual and hard... it is especially so on my thigh and he even lift up my leg to angle for him to massage my balls.

at that point of time, my cock was as hard as a rock.

next he asked me to face the front and that’s when he took away the towel leaving me completely naked.

he saw my hard cock and immediate went over to suck and lick my nipple..... he then turn over and took a small bottle of unknown and open up asking me to snif....

I didn’t know what to expect and tried to snif. Omg, next moment, I slowly felt soooo high and will really leave it to what he want to do to me.

he stroke lick and kiss me ..... this is the first time I know what is popper..... and I came a lot after a few more stroke.

Can let me know who please , want to try

7 minutes ago, Funnyguy said:

Can let me know who please , want to try

Haha. Pls note that this is exclusively for @Peterpan001069 only because he is very desirable. U might or not might have the same treatment with the same masseur

Went to JP toilet after work.

Few guys (young and middled-aged ones) with hardon at the urinals. They were just stroking their hardons slowly preying for other guy to used the urinals beside them. I saw one hunky chap took the empty urinals which at both his sides was the guys having hardons.

Initially the hunky guy was urinating and when he finished, instead of leaving, he also started to stroke his cock till fully erected. One of the guys helped him to stroke while he stroke the guy next to him.

They have a quick one, that is, within a min, 3 of the guys just shot their lavas right into the urinals and then quickly left....

I was still using the urinal at the far back. Was about to leave and next come another guy chosen the urinal beside me. He started to unzip his pants and then flash out his flaccid meat from his black undies. He started to stroke when he saw my hardons.. We exchanged eye contact and then signaled me and then zip up his pants and left.

I zipped mine and followed him. He went to the Park opp JP and then walked towards the toilet. I followed him behind and waited awhile before going in.

Once inside, he was already in the last cubicle and signaled me to come in. I made sure nobody around and then went into the cubicle.

To my shock, the moment he unzip his pants. His cock was already damn hard from his black undies bulge. He took my hands and put on his bulge and asked me to rub it. I did what he say and then he unzip my jeans and rub my already hardon bulge too.

Then he squatted down and started to lick my white translucent bulge until it becomes transparent. Then he pull down my white undies and started to lick my balls, my cock shaft and then sucked on my mushroom headed cock. I felt so shiok that i used my hands to hold onto this head and started to force his mouth over my cock and i also used by body to force my hardon into his throat and stopped there. His face gone red and forced his mouth out of my cock and gave a vomiting sensation. Then i continued with the forcing mouth fucking and stopped and he removed with vomiting sensation. Repetition for few rounds before he turned me and started to rim my ass and tongue fucked my hole. I was getting full orgasm and at the point of about to release my lava, i quickly turned back and made him stand and face facing the walls.

Used my hardon cock to rub against his ass cracks and one hand stroking his hardon with leaving lava... He spread his own ass cheeks with his two hands and i started to rub and poke on his ass hole with my leaving lava hardon cock.

Then he asked me to shoot onto his hole if i dun mind. And he told me to keep stroking him as he gonna erupt his lava. I kept rubbing n poking his hole and stroking his hardon as quick as my hand allows until he erupted his lava onto the wall and at the same time i shot my lava over his hole and ass cleavage with my lava flowing down on his thigh to his black undies. And he used his two hands to grab my ass cheeks and forced against his ass.

I kept stroking his cock and rub his cock head which i can feel his tingling sensation and trying to avoid it but i grabbed his cock very hard that he cannot move away. I kept stroking until his cock back alive that is another hardon while my cock also gets another hardon.

Within the next few minutes, both of us had our 2nd lava eruption. Same action again, that is, his 2 hands forced my cock against his ass cheeks while i stroked his non stop. After next few minutes, i stopped and he turned around and then we pull up our own undies. His black undies was full of my lava at the front and back. He simply dun bother and just wear over it. He said he loves his cock and ass to have lava over it and then zipped his pants and ensure nobody outside before open the door n left.

He turned back and said "Nice session"

I also left after few mins he walked out of the toilet.

Met a Filipino in Doha through app. I was told that the gay scene was quiet over there, with many fearing meeting cops who impersonate aj to lure and capture the group. After quite a long chat to make sure that I am not a cop, he came over to my hotel while my friends were out on their day tour. A cute fella, lean fit and manly.

Shortly after, he was stark naked and my shirt was off. As I played with his dick and hole, his was squirming and jerking involuntarily every time my fingers circled the head and brushed his hole. Then, all of a sudden, he asked me why there were two beds. So I told him that the other bed belong to my friend and he was out with my travel mates. His tool literally shrunk and he said he wanted to leave because he was afraid that my friend would come back. Despite assuring him that it wouldn't happen any time soon, so...I took my shorts and underwear off and hug him, while caressing him below. 

It worked and his tool sprung back up althouhh anxiety was written all over his face. I pinned him onto the bed and tied his hands using a belt, which I was surprised he didn't resist. As I pound him, he let out soft moan which was arousing given his masculinity. As I went faster, he shot his load hands off!! Yum

Where is the shop?

On 7/1/2017 at 8:30 PM, Anonymousguy said:

This is the story of an encounter i had a few years ago with a swimming instructor. He was a beautiful, caring and very sexy man. This is our story. Please note that names have been changed, for the sake of privacy.

Eddie Tan was the swimming instructor at the swimming complex near my house. His jet black hair was wavy and short, shaved at that sides and back, with his fringe almost coming down onto his eyebrows. He was tall and tanned, with a big chest made up of two hairy, tanned, and muscular pecs. His stomach was hard and sported six huge and hard pecs. He had the tattoo of an anchor on his right shoulder. His legs were muscular and fit, and his arms were big and strong. Overall, he had the v-shaped, tanned and muscular body of a regular and veteran swimmer. At the time i met him, he was 33 years old and recently divorced. As for myself, i was 28, an army regular, constantly horny. I had been swimming since my primary school days, to this day it is still my favourite way to keep fit. I had also recently ended a relationship with a girl i thought i loved, and i was having trouble controlling my hormones. Of course, being in the army allowed me to relieve some of this stress, what with all the training and physical training. Anyway, during my weekends off i would visit this swimming complex to swim laps. 

That swimming complex was the love of eddie's life. If he was not teaching a class of squealing kids, he would be swimming laps with his pair of goggles and navy blue speedos. Aside from this, he also often jogged around the stadium next door wearing nothing but fbt shorts and muddy sports sneakers which contained his huge, hairy feet. He seemed to enjoy strutting around in that pair of speedos, oblivious to the fact that his bulge was my wildest dream.

I observed him teaching his kids once. 

"Eh, gordon, you better stop stop doing that, i'm warning you," he barked gruffly, scolding one of the kids who was bullying another kid.

"Ben, why you looking there for so long, looking at pretty girl, isit?" He said energetically and jokingly another time , with a crinkly eyed smile on his face, to make one of his kids laugh,and then this kid ben screeched hysterically. 

When he taught his classes, he usually wore a pair of swimming shorts which came down to his knee. When he swum alone, however, he came in his navy blue speedos. He was a fit as bull, often swimming laps nonstop. He would also do arm excersizes around the pool, showing off his huge, golden brown biceps and triceps. Whenever i was around him, i really had to make an effort not to gawk or get an erection in public.

One fine day, i made my way from home to the swimming complex. Upon reaching the lockers, i dug in my bag for the twenty cents i would need to open one, but was unable to find any. I turned around, wondering what to do, and met face to face, hairy tanned chest to hairy tanned chest, with Eddie yap in his navy blue speedos. His body was dry as bone, which meant he had not begun swimming yet. I had to resist the urge to gawk, and innocently asked him if he had any change.

He smiled softly, and said,

"Sure, Let me check"

I waited patiently as he dug his wallet out, and handed me two twenty cent coins.

"Hey, thanks," i said, smiling.

"My name is andrew"

"Hi bro, my name is eddie. Looking forward to a good swim?" He asked, smiling and pointing at the pool.

"Yeah, i hope it does not rain too soon."

We accompanied each other into the locker room, chatting. I was pleased to know that he was with the army for fifteen years as an warrant officer and a commando. 

Eddie casually commended my physique, nothing that i looked like an 'army guy'.  Even during the army, he swum a lot. It was his favourite sport, he told me. After leaving the army, he had got a job at the swimming complex as a swimming instructor. He had this carefree, compassionate and energetic attitude that was, coupled with his toned and beefy body, quite attractive. He also told me that he had only recently divorced his wife, and had never been with anyone else. 

As we slipped into our swimming attire, we started talking about girls. I couldn't help notice how Eddie's cock seemed to twitch when we started talking about sex. I was secretly happy to excite him this way. He pulled off his top, laughing from a joke i made, and then took off his PT shorts, slipping on his speedos. His commando cock was fat and of medium length, veiny and cut. As usual concerning him, i had to make sure i did not gawk. I asked him if he wanted to exchange numbers so that we could swim together in the future, and he was quite happy and eager to do so.

We become close swim buddies. Apart from topics about swimming and fitness, (after swimming we often did pushups and sit ups together, in our speedos on the floor of the changing room. We also jogged together sometimes through nearby parks) we talked about sex a lot. 

The day that i seduced him, I was surprised to find out that apart from his ex-wife, he had never been with another woman before, nor had he fucked any other women. 

"My friends lah, they always ask me to come with them to johor to fuck the girls there, bloody bastards," he told me, laughing. 

"But eddie, how can you tahan?" I asked, pretending to be surprised. 

"Do you do this?", i asked, gesturing with my hand, like i was giving an imaginary hand job. 

"Got shake it?" 

At this point, the we were in the locker room after a swimming session, hairy and wet and in our speedos. The bulge in his speedos was getting larger, i noticed, as we talked about sex more.

He laughed heartily upon hearing my question.

"Of course lah, sometimes i watch porn on my phone. Sometimes really cannot tahan already"

The thought of this straight cut, disciplined army man watching porn on his phone turned me on so much. His dirty little secret. 

I laughed in agreement. I was really turned on at this point. We were alone in the locker room. I was wondering what was going to happen next. The bulge in Eddie's speedos was very large. He must be fully erected, i noted. I got up and started to slid my speedos off, and he did the same, with his back towards me. He must have noticed his erection and was embarrassed. I stopped taking off my speedos, because if i took them off now, i knew that my cock will grow and grow and never stop.

"Hey eddie, you don't have to be shy, we are guys, it happens to all of us," i told him

He turned to face me, blushing and shy, with his circumcised cock jutting out. His fat, veiny, brown and throbbing tool jutting out like that. It must have been about six and a half inches long, and very fat and thick. It appeared out of his pubic hair and continued for a good six inches more. It was golden brown like the rest of his body. His piss slit was leaking precum.

"Sorry andrew, i'm quite 'worked up' because just now you kept on talking about ci bai" he said, poking my chest with one of his beefy, hairy fingers, smiling but not looking at me. His nipples were erected too, i noticed. So were mine. As he poked my chest, he accidentally brushed against it, my my cock twitch so much in excitement i thought i was going to faint. 

"Don't worry, i understand" i said, putting my arm around his shoulders, in an attempt to show him i wasn't bothered. The minute our skin came into contact, my heart starting beating very fast. 

"Hey, do you wanna play a game?" I asked him cautiously.

"What game?"

"Shaking game," i replied sheepishly.

"Sure," he said, his cock throbbing and one of his chest pecs 

bouncing. "I could do with some stress relief," he said, smiling his crinkly eyed smile, his chest pecs so huge, and his fringe barely touching his eyebrows, in contrast with his half-eared sideburns, and number one shaved short sides and back. An army crew cut for an army man like him, with a cute rebellious streak of a comparatively long fringe. 

"Follow me," i said, leading him into an empty shower cubicle. I shut the door and locked it when we were both in. 

I started messaging his hairy brown, 50 cent sized nipples. I looked into his eyes, which were displaying a mixture of shock and pleasure. His eyebrows knitted together and he brushed my hand off gruffly, as if he was angry. 

"Oi, what the fuck are you doing?", he barked aggressively. But his other hand hand was subtly messaging his throbbing cock, so i knew that he wanted me. The poor boy was probably disturbed by all these new feelings inside of him. I put my arm around him and hugged him, shushing him erotically. He did not resist. 

"Feeling good, bro?" I asked him. 

He nodded. 

"Do you want me to stop?"

He shook his head. He had grown quiet. And his cock was still pointing upwards, strong and hard and leaking pre cum like never before.  I continued messaging his nipples. At one point his upper body tensed and he suddenly jerked and i thought he had ejaculated, but it was just more precum. His cock had obviously been neglected for a very long time. 

I started giving him a handjob. I still had my arm around his shoulders, and when i started jacking him off, he suddenly reached over and grabbed my wrist. At first, i was afraid he was angry again. I knew he had no problems when it came to defending himself and he was definitely stronger than me, but then i realised he grabbed my wrist because he was too turned on. He had closed his eyes tightly, and was breathing very deeply. I continued to slowly message his cock. As he breathed in, his, six pack and chest pecs tensed, and as he breathed out, they relaxed. He opened his eyes, and faced me. His eyes were eager and yet confused. I kissed him, and he pulled away at first, but then kissed back. Something must have clicked in him, because at this point he took over and became the dominant one. He pulled away and said in a gruff, low tone: "squat down"

I did as i was told, and squatted, his cock in front of my face. He proceeded to fuck my mouth. Although he was still quite a rookie in that he had not fucked lots of girls, he certainly knew how to fuck. Like it was in his nature, like he instinctively knew. I took my cock out of my speedos and started to play with myself. I could smell the sweet, husky scent of his balls, and hear the soft deep grunts of his. When we could hear the sound of people outside, he would immediately keep quiet and stop grunting. A few minutes later, he started humping at a faster rate, and started breathing faster. His beautiful, tanned and muscular body flexed and tensed, as a warm liquid squirted violently out of his penis and into my mouth. I could feel the force of it as it hit the back of my mouth. He was cumming, i said to myself. This beautiful hunk of a man was cumming in my mouth! He took his penis out of my mouth after the first six spurts, quickly started rubbing it, and the remaining three bursts landed on my chin, neck, and chest. As the last spurt came out of his cock, he was still messaging it, breathing very heavily, his muscles all veiny and tensed up. I took my finger to swipe a drop of his cum off my chest. It was thick and white. At this point, it was too much for my cock to handle. I felt a sharp tingling sensation all the way from my dick head to the base of my balls, as eddie did just a few moments ago, and i came all over the floor, parts of the wall, and over his toes and ankles. 

Eddie had sat down on the tiny bench inside the cubicle, with a relaxed expression on his face. Both of us had suddenly become shy. 

"Why don't we go and shower?" I asked

"Good idea" he said.

I opened the door of the cubicle. There was no one directly outside, and our clothes and speedo trunks were still hanging on the clothes hanger. We collected them, and made way towards the open air showers. I felt quite turned on, walking around around a men's changing room, naked and covered in cum. Whilst we were showering, eddie and i had an opportunity to talk. I told him that this encounter did not automatically made him 'gay' and that we were just friends having fun with each other. He replied to this by saying that he had never experienced anything as powerful and pleasurable as just now, and that he did not consider me as a friend.

"You know, my wife just moved out of our flat...do you fancy moving in? I know you've been dying to find a place for yourself...and i wouldn't mind you as a roomate," he said whilst we were soaping up. He looked at me with that innocent, crinkly eyed smile of his. I threw my arms around him and said yes. After that, we had many more sessions together. We would play with each other's bodies after swimming or jogging in public toilets. One session i will never forget is the first night that he allowed me to fuck him. Another session i will never forget no matter what is when we visited a gay sauna and had sex in front of about ten to fifteen guys, all of them watching and jacking off. To this day, we are not living together anymore, but we still swim together and we still jog together. And we are very happy together :)

This is really hot man!! Thanks for sharing the story

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

Guest JeBaited

First gay encounter. Happened around 7 years ago when I was 18. 

Was doing volunteer work at a place for a couple of days. Usually I'm the last one to wake because I sleep quite late at night, so I usually have the volunteer dorm all to myself in the early morning sleeping on a mattress on the floor.

The second morning, I was still sleeping when I heard someone come in to my the place where I was sleeping. I was startled when I felt a hand on my chest groping about. I didn't open my eyes as I was a little bit scared and shocked. 

He proceeded to slid his hands into my shirt and played with my nipples. I had 0 experience with men before, but I kinda like the feeling of helplessness as I didn't stop him. 

He thought I was still deep asleep so he began to touch the lower parts of my body through the blanket.

No idea what I was thinking back then, maybe I had a sudden rush of horniness to the brain. I silently unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, still covered by the blanket so he couldn't see me doing it, hoping he'd put his hands into my pants. And he really did. 

There I laid, pretending to be asleep, pants unzipped for a stranger to grope to his heart's content. I was nervous AF, but it felt really great. Suddenly, he heard someone coming and stopped.

But the incident didn't stop there. He came back again the next morning and that time I just had a pair of beach shorts on without wearing underwear. Maybe he thought I was a deep sleeper so this time he wasn't that careful and even licked my nipples, while both of his hands were fondling my dick. I was leaking precum like crazy. He only stopped when once again someone was coming. 

It's the feeling of being groped by a stranger, the helplessness, not being able to resist that made me wet. Because I had the same feeling again couple of years later when I had fun in a car with a guy who tied my hands, held it above my head, groped me and ordered me to moan as loud as I can. 

On 6/14/2020 at 8:09 PM, Kimochi said:

What he did to you? 

He came to the changing room and brought me a few different pairs of speedos and asked me to try them on .. and I asked him if those were fitting me nicely. 

he came into the changing room and helped me adjust the speedos .. 

Guest Hi I'm Bi

Got this guy black shorts go topless. Hangs out at MacRitchie the whole afternoon. Come in, shower, leave. After an hour, come for shower again. Repeat process. Normallly, if got guys shower, he will quickly strip naked and shower. He chats up guys there.

3 hours ago, wkayz said:

Let me share one of my very recent encounters.

i was walking alone at a mall in the West, there was this young boy walking towards my direction. We exchanged eye contact and none of us looked away. After he walked past me, I subconsciously turned back and he was also looking back. Then he went into the men’s room right in front of him, and I followed.

When I entered the men’s room, he was standing in front of the basin looking at me, then he moved to the urinal, I also went to the urinal next to him. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out! It’s quite big even soft, uncut (maybe getting semi hard) and he started playing with it while looking at me hungrily. I daringly touched his dick.

But I was worried someone might come in because the entrance of the men’s room  is directly next to the urinals, so I led him to one of the cubicles at the back, which was really quiet and secluded. 8 empty cubicles and super low partition.

Once we got into the last cubicle, I started licking his nipples while fondling his cock. As usual he closed his eyes looking so shiok, which turns me on a lot. I unbuttoned his jeans and can see his hard dick through his orange-colored Renoma brief. I took his cock out and his foreskin was half retracted, full of precum already. I kept stroking his cock while sucking his nipples. Awhile later he asked to take turn to play with my nipples and cock, so I let him. 

After awhile, he said he must leave because his friend was waiting for him. We didn’t cum. He left first. When I was leaving the mall, I saw him queueing up with his friend to dine in a Japanese restaurant upstairs. He saw me and looked very shy but kept looking at me as I walked away.

He told me he’s 26yo, smooth body, lean fit, wearing cute spectacles. I took off his mask when we were playing, he’s quite cute, looking very innocent. Maybe he’s a uni student nearby. Even no HE, it was indeed quite an unexpected encounter! 😛

Y never suck his cock.  Young n tender meat.  

• G_M changed the title to Fxxk 2 Virgin Btm?
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic

If the sex was as great, don’t understand why he’d ignore you later

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

• 7 months later...

Here my real experience which was just took place an hour ago.

My first time outdoor fun, I was giving a blowjob to a super hot Malay.

Happened to hunt a hot Malay top via gxxdr.

A few chats from the apps we decided to meet each other. I was waiting him at basketball court.Just know that he is a Malay top before meeting but never thought that he was damn hot, he is 24 and still in nsf,very good built,not the muscular one,more to skinny but still in his chest and six packs.just a very healthy and fit look.And he was in jean and his black jacket. I was so nervous when greeting to him. 

He mentioned that he wasnt able to fuck m as he was not bringing condom so I had offered him a blowjob.

We walking around 500 meter to a secret park..never thought that there was some night runners there. We walked another 200 meters until we saw an electric room and it was so much exciting that he started to unzip his jeans and I was damn crazy when he take out his cxxk..it didnt disappoint me..trust me..that is the greatest tool I have ever had before that. His cxxk is damn hard and it is uniform girth. He told me that it is 6.5 inches before meeting..but I pretty sure it is at least 8inch after tasting it. 

I was slobbering while sucking on his huge penis, It was so choking due to his extraordinary size and hardness..I never thought that I could enjoy a dxck so much before that..and what was surprising me was the timing..10 mins...30 mins..almost 40 mins..he was very good in controlling from cumming out..I almost surrendered when it reached to almost an hour..its so much exciting as the place was just right there..whenever there was a car passing by..it increased my excitement..think that this is the funniest part abt the outdoor fun..well a bit long of my first outdoor experience..will never forget about tonight..

#always love Malay abang so much

#Malay cxxks are the best so far I have tasted

#He didnt cum at last

#I was inviting him to sneak in to my house

#On the way that we heading to my house he picked up a call from a lady and suddenly he told me that he need to attend to that lady so he cant make it in my house and said that we will continue on another days

#I asked for his whatsapp.He said will send me thru gxxdr.

#He blocked me after we separated from where we are heading back to.

#However, I will never about tonight.Never hate him,Im too much like him 

#A very warm Malay top I have met.I hope we will meet again  one day and I will say hi to him

#hardest cock I have tried so far,and the size is not funny,just like black people size.The size that bitchy btm cannot resist one..

#I wonder if one day get fuck by him....

Well good night everyone..will meet him in my dream again.

Hope one day can meet a Malay top like him.

Edited by Btm pure

Just now, Guest Bad bottom said:

He blocked you cause you are not his type la. Maybe you use old pic on grindr catfish him la

You not halal

Not sure ler 🤣🤣he could have rejected me if im not his type..i think there is another reason..but i like army men like him..nit muscular but very lean fit..and Malay cock is the atas choice..yum😋

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.