Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

4 hours ago, TickTockBang said:

I dont like to disturb and its none of my business haha. Plus i wasnt really into m2m at that time. Only started exploring end last year. 

Whao.got timing one.not into m2m.hmmm...when n y u start to like m2m?pm.me le.lol

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:55 PM, cruiser90 said:

Another place I like to check out is Chevrons House at raffles place. There is a toilet at level 3 that is quite secluded. You have to enter this glass door and then walk through a corridor before reaching the toilet, and there are always cruisers looking for some action. 

The best time to be there is usually in the evening, around 6.30 pm onwards. Nobody that works in the building would be using that toilet, so most likely the guys that were already there would be trying to cruise. There was a time I remembered walking into 3-4 people, and they were either using the urinal or washing hands.

I decided to use the urinal, picking the middle one so I could give both sides a good view of my already hard cock. I unzipped my pants and pulled it out, pretending to pee. Immediately another guy came to the urinal beside me, showing his 8 inch cock. I was quite excited, first time seeing such a big cock in a public place. I was ready to serve him right there and then.

He reached over to feel my cock, and then the 2 others (obviously cruisers) came over as well. By then, the toilet has become a mini orgy, and the thought was exhilarating. I felt so slutty that I decided to give them a good show. I lifted my shirt and pulled it over my head, exposing my sweaty bod. One of them went on to lick and suck my nipples, while the other has his mouth working on the guy's 8 inch cock. 

I could tell the guy with the big cock was very high now, and wanted me to suck his cock. He placed his hand on my head, guiding it down south. I obliged, kneeled down and proceeded to tongue his cock. I  circled around his cockhead, teasing the fuck out of it while at the same time lubing it up.

I then took his whole length into my mouth, trying to suck it as well as I can. Struggling to keep the entire shaft in, I started to gag a little. However, I was determined to make him cum, so I kept going on, eventually burying his full 8 inch down my throat. At this point he was very high and ready to burst, and I used my tongue to bring him over the edge. He buckled under the intensity and shot down my throat wave after wave of cum. 

I later found out he was working in the hair salon just beside the toilet. Needless to say, I returned to have fun with him a couple of times after that experience.

This is true... Chevron level 3 toilet is perfect

On 1/1/2016 at 2:17 AM, justanotherme said:

Hours ago, I was at an infamous park. I walked past an indian and he was lying on a bench with his eyes opened. When he saw me, he turned his head and our eyes met. Moments later, he went to a nearby bush area to pee but I was sure that he wasn't peeing as there was no sound made.

while it's probably not conclusive about that straight guy, why does reading the first line already give me the impression that this is a make up story? Would there be any open parks now that is still feasible for sexual activities?
(read: it's probably too 'bright' or the places used to have cruising activities does not seem to exist anymore)

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

• G_M changed the title to My Cruising Experiences (Compiled)
  • 1 month later...

International plaza is a really cruisy place. Met this guy on blowing wind... I waited for him at the lvl 4 carpark toilet. A guy in red came into the toilet, looks like mid/early twenties. Wasn't sure if he was the one who wanted to meet me as he went into the cubicle (there was another uncle there)  

as soon as the uncle left, he came out of the cubicle and went to the urinal beside me and peeked at my cock. I stood back and gave him a full view, and he placed his hand around it, slowly stroking it to full hardness. Then, he went behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and started playing with my cock lustfully. 

By now I was getting into the mood. Suddenly, we were interrupted by the cleaner. We proceed to level 3, had fun for a little bit, and then someone entered the cubicle beside so we changed to lvl 2. Again, got interrupted by people, switched back to lvl 4, and still there were people coming in and out of the carpark toilet. By now it was getting abit exasperating, and he signaled me to follow him to another toilet at lvl 3.

I didn't know of this toilet, but it turned out to be locked! Not my day, nvm, still wanted to have fun with him as he was kinda cute. He led me to this staircase, not sure where to go next. I checked for cameras, coast clear, and immediately took out my leaking cock. I told him it's safe here, and without hesitation he kneeled down and started sucking me. I felt really thrilled and pushed his head further so he was deep throating me. I was really on the edge, about to shoot and suddenly he received a message on his phone. He had to leave, and left me hanging there with a wet and throbbing cock, still waiting to release...

I see absolutely nothing wrong with stating the race of the person I had sex with.  The title reads "My Cruising Experience" and the story mentioned Indian guy.  To me that's fine.  I can add on to this thread and relate a story that I had sex with a Latino in the USA or a Turk in Vienna. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On ‎28‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:58 PM, cruiser90 said:

International plaza is a really cruisy place. Met this guy on blowing wind... I waited for him at the lvl 4 carpark toilet. A guy in red came into the toilet, looks like mid/early twenties. Wasn't sure if he was the one who wanted to meet me as he went into the cubicle (there was another uncle there)  

as soon as the uncle left, he came out of the cubicle and went to the urinal beside me and peeked at my cock. I stood back and gave him a full view, and he placed his hand around it, slowly stroking it to full hardness. Then, he went behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and started playing with my cock lustfully. 

By now I was getting into the mood. Suddenly, we were interrupted by the cleaner. We proceed to level 3, had fun for a little bit, and then someone entered the cubicle beside so we changed to lvl 2. Again, got interrupted by people, switched back to lvl 4, and still there were people coming in and out of the carpark toilet. By now it was getting abit exasperating, and he signaled me to follow him to another toilet at lvl 3.

I didn't know of this toilet, but it turned out to be locked! Not my day, nvm, still wanted to have fun with him as he was kinda cute. He led me to this staircase, not sure where to go next. I checked for cameras, coast clear, and immediately took out my leaking cock. I told him it's safe here, and without hesitation he kneeled down and started sucking me. I felt really thrilled and pushed his head further so he was deep throating me. I was really on the edge, about to shoot and suddenly he received a message on his phone. He had to leave, and left me hanging there with a wet and throbbing cock, still waiting to release...

Still cruisy now meh? I tot was like long ago

23 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Still cruisy now meh? I tot was like long ago

International plaza no longer as cruisy as before.  Was there only last month and there was zero action.

All in sex is fair.

On ‎20‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, Coresub said:

I'd rather be discreet and not have the therapist be at risk. He said it's the first time he's ever done something like that. 

Yup I trust it is first time cos it is twice in a row! wow , you can take it? and he seemed powerful

but I think you should be q attractive

On ‎30‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:30 AM, Compulsivexhibitionist said:

This happened at Cruise Club, I'm a bit paranoid of STDs and shit so I rarely do anal but fuck do I love sucking cocks.

Think it was undergear night with those silly little finger lights. Lots of movement no action for like 30 mins. Started to get bored so I decided fuck it, I'm going to suck some cock tonight and it's gonna be good. Found a guy who seemed to be into it and I told him I'm just there for cocksucking and he was fine with it. It was at the back of the maze where its super dark and people pass by all the time. 

By this time I had a raging boner and took off my underwear and left it on my leg somewhere, sat on the steps and started going for it. My only wish was he was slightly bigger. He was probably like 5 inches or so, I like deepthroating bigger cocks. Oh and also rougher, I had to choke myself on his cock.

aiyo 5" , u r already choking?

ACTUually STD paranoid , then better don't suck, most easily to contract illnesses ...and I noticed some men didn't wash after someone sucked them, they proceed to allow the next person to continue sucking ..
Ok I m guilty of that once in a blue moon

Once i got cruised at City Sq Mall. It was a weekday morning and I was still in school. So I joined my parents for breakfast at the ToastBox. I went to the toilet for a piss and then saw a young guy, very cute face in exec. We had eye contact but thats it. Then he followed me but I joined my parents for breakfast at ToastBox again so...nothing happened but he sat outside near the park and was waiting. But i didnt react..and then after 10 mins he left lolol. 

2 minutes ago, birth_ave said:

Once i got cruised at City Sq Mall. It was a weekday morning and I was still in school. So I joined my parents for breakfast at the ToastBox. I went to the toilet for a piss and then saw a young guy, very cute face in exec. We had eye contact but thats it. Then he followed me but I joined my parents for breakfast at ToastBox again so...nothing happened but he sat outside near the park and was waiting. But i didnt react..and then after 10 mins he left lolol. 

Awww... sweet story. You could’ve made a friend for life. :)

Guest willing
On 01/10/2017 at 12:21 PM, -Ignored- said:

aiyo 5" , u r already choking?

ACTUually STD paranoid , then better don't suck, most easily to contract illnesses ...and I noticed some men didn't wash after someone sucked them, they proceed to allow the next person to continue sucking ..
Ok I m guilty of that once in a blue moon

aiyo read properly la..he said I had to choke myself...

5 hours ago, Raywongx said:

Awww... sweet story. You could’ve made a friend for life. :)

Friend for life ? He mentioned he was still.on school so might be he never think that far just like us.

If now he must have signal n complete his bkfast with him in the toilet.

Oopsss...

• 1 month later...
Guest MrLucky

This morning I was taking NEL to work as usual. Then I saw a cute guy dressed in formal with black backpack. He was standing with both hand cover his crotch , I think most guys standing in this position to avoid people like :p.  I purposely stand in front of him and position my hand near to hands to try my luck . What happened in next few minutes make me feel I never regret . When the train moves , my hand get in contact his hands , I can sense how soft and warm and I feel good and I have admit I get hard immediately. Out of sudden he took out mobile and start playing his phone with both hands . I started to approach further and .... OmG i think he get hard even before my hand in contact with his little brother . I grab all the chance I had to move  my hand in all different direction to touch and rub his crotch . I even went crazy to try if I got chance to unzip his pant but it wasn’t successful as they are too any ppl standing around us . 

What a good lucky day to me ! Hope to see him again in NEL 

1 minute ago, Guest MrLucky said:

This morning I was taking NEL to work as usual. Then I saw a cute guy dressed in formal with black backpack. He was standing with both hand cover his crotch , I think most guys standing in this position to avoid people like :p.  I purposely stand in front of him and position my hand near to hands to try my luck . What happened in next few minutes make me feel I never regret . When the train moves , my hand get in contact his hands , I can sense how soft and warm and I feel good and I have admit I get hard immediately. Out of sudden he took out mobile and start playing his phone with both hands . I started to approach further and .... OmG i think he get hard even before my hand in contact with his little brother . I grab all the chance I had to move  my hand in all different direction to touch and rub his crotch . I even went crazy to try if I got chance to unzip his pant but it wasn’t successful as they are too any ppl standing around us . 

What a good lucky day to me ! Hope to see him again in NEL 

Lucky boy

13 minutes ago, Cutecuteguy said:

Yucks! 

are u feeling ok? u don't like passengers touching  u for the wrong reason?

honestly one who protects his jewels both hands, will never open up for more, unless he is..........*furthermore get hard

Speaking of using both hands to cover the crotch, I have to say that some really handsome men really are aware that there are people who want to molest them on public transport.  I had seen on 3 occasions where handsome men used both their hands to cover their dick in the train and the scene was really erotic. 

The first occasion was a really handsome SAF regular in his Smart 4 uniform. He was young, tall, tanned, fit, looked straight... The perfect guy and I was eyeing him all the way as I stood behind him. The train was really packed and whenever the train stopped for passengers to alight, his hands would automatically cover his groin, occasionally looking down to prevent anyone from touching him down there. It was obvious that he was really conscious that nobody would get a chance to touch his cock. I thought that was really hot... A muscular soldier guarding his manhood with so much care. 

Second occasion was another young guy, leaning against the glass panel in a crowded train. Again, he guarded his dick zealously and made sure nobody could touch it by using both hands to cover. He was more discreet than the solider though. 

The last occasion was 2 JC students who were friends. Totally could tell that one of them was gay, and the other guy straight.  The gay guy was feminine, and the straight guy was quite hot, with tanned skin and hairy legs. Both were in PE attire. As the packed train started to move, the gay guy's hands were extremely (unnaturally) close to the straight guy's crotch! I saw the straight guy look down, and he commented in front of everyone to his gay friend, "Eh! Don't touch my cock leh". So erotic. In no time the straight guy used both his hands to cover his cock to prevent his friend from touching it! Even when using his phone, he made sure that his other hand was covering his sensitive bits!

10 minutes ago, sgocean93 said:

Speaking of using both hands to cover the crotch, I have to say that some really handsome men really are aware that there are people who want to molest them on public transport.  I had seen on 3 occasions where handsome men used both their hands to cover their dick in the train and the scene was really erotic. 

The first occasion was a really handsome SAF regular in his Smart 4 uniform. He was young, tall, tanned, fit, looked straight... The perfect guy and I was eyeing him all the way as I stood behind him. The train was really packed and whenever the train stopped for passengers to alight, his hands would automatically cover his groin, occasionally looking down to prevent anyone from touching him down there. It was obvious that he was really conscious that nobody would get a chance to touch his cock. I thought that was really hot... A muscular soldier guarding his manhood with so much care. 

Second occasion was another young guy, leaning against the glass panel in a crowded train. Again, he guarded his dick zealously and made sure nobody could touch it by using both hands to cover. He was more discreet than the solider though. 

The last occasion was 2 JC students who were friends. Totally could tell that one of them was gay, and the other guy straight.  The gay guy was feminine, and the straight guy was quite hot, with tanned skin and hairy legs. Both were in PE attire. As the packed train started to move, the gay guy's hands were extremely (unnaturally) close to the straight guy's crotch! I saw the straight guy look down, and he commented in front of everyone to his gay friend, "Eh! Don't touch my cock leh". So erotic. In no time the straight guy used both his hands to cover his cock to prevent his friend from touching it! Even when using his phone, he made sure that his other hand was covering his sensitive bits!

Singaporean guys are so hot in the trains! So many hot sausages in train every day! 

Guest Guest here..

sMRT Bus.. Ok?

Speak about public transport...daily I will commute by buses and trains to anywhere I travel in SG..

There one super sweet memory..that...I really can't even forget;

One day when I'm taking bus to mrt as usual..but I was on board a extremely Crowded bus..

It's not so pack in beginning when I noticed this Hot and handsome man in Office Attire..but as the bus few stops nearer to mrt station...It's getting more peoples in the bus..

And me and that hot man...unintentionally...standing super super close...can u guess how close we are?

Until one of my leg and one of his leg crossovers each other...(All is not purposely did and is due to that extreme pack situation..)

Then... imagine..

* as that the bus moving....when there's slight braking.....slight speeding up a little....and slight braking and reduce speed..and slight speed up..... WoaH...

Me and his legs...we rubbing against each other thighs!!! Yes our tights......

My bro down there is actually flaccid... Then due to all those "Natural Session" make my Dick almost Rock Hard ..almost harder than my bone...

from ...dick... > dicK... > diCK.....dICK..... ->> DICK >>>

But I didn't have chance to exchange glances with him.. maybe he's Str8...

But when we rubbing...I noticed..his legs can actually change to other positions so that we won't rubbing for at least 3 minutes.. (Clarify: I really have no gap to keep in "safe distance" but he actually can)

The feelings is so warm and so GOOD!!!

...how great would it be If we exchange glance and noted each other.. I will 100% brave up my guts and ask for exchange phone number... :)

Yours sincerely:

It happen to me once in train too. I boardrd n squeezed into the crowded train in morning standing in front a guy playing game on his phone. He was carrying a backpack wearing tee n stringdraw cotton shorts n sports shoes. He don't look like a local, more like a pinoy. At first my hand was rubbing on his upper thigh n he didn't bother to it, might be too concentrate on his game. When more people boarded at the next stop, i took the chance to squeeze n get nearer to him with my hand shifted closer to his bulge on his cotton shorts i saw. My hand really get to touch his bulge whenever the train brake n jerk. He didn't even bother n kept playing his game. Throughout the journey i was feeling the rubbing of his spongy bulge on my hand. The most shiok part was when he make his way out to alighted, i squeezed myself in with my hand purposely push against on his bulge brushing across. Although he has no erection throughout but i still feeling shiok to the max! 

This happened only days ago.  I was on the mrt from yishun to orchard.  The train was insanely crowded.  I saw this not-bad-looking guy standing near the exit and he was leaning against the glass panel all the while busy playing some games on his handphone.  As the train was too crowded I couldn't get in so I stood next to him with my back facing him (obviously).  When the train swayed a little (usually happens on that stretch of track between khatib and yio chu kang), I fell a little backwards and my buttocks rubbed against his bulge.  I could feel it was quite a sizeable bulge albeit soft.  I got interested.  I didn't move away, neither did he.  So for the next minute or so, we were both sort of connected body to body, crotch to bums.  Then I thought I might as well make the best of a tricky situation and started moving my bums, rubbing it against his crotch and sure enough he started getting hard - I mean real hard.  When I turned my head to look at him, he gave me a smile.  So I got more daring and placed my hand behind me and began fondling his hardon through his business pants.  Too bad the fun didn't last too long as he got off the train at Toa Payoh leaving me all flustered and frustrated.  Oh and to give some statistics - he cock felt like it was really really thick and fat but I couldn't really estimate its length.

All in sex is fair.

10 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

This happened only days ago.  I was on the mrt from yishun to orchard.  The train was insanely crowded.  I saw this not-bad-looking guy standing near the exit and he was leaning against the glass panel all the while busy playing some games on his handphone.  As the train was too crowded I couldn't get in so I stood next to him with my back facing him (obviously).  When the train swayed a little (usually happens on that stretch of track between khatib and yio chu kang), I fell a little backwards and my buttocks rubbed against his bulge.  I could feel it was quite a sizeable bulge albeit soft.  I got interested.  I didn't move away, neither did he.  So for the next minute or so, we were both sort of connected body to body, crotch to bums.  Then I thought I might as well make the best of a tricky situation and started moving my bums, rubbing it against his crotch and sure enough he started getting hard - I mean real hard.  When I turned my head to look at him, he gave me a smile.  So I got more daring and placed my hand behind me and began fondling his hardon through his business pants.  Too bad the fun didn't last too long as he got off the train at Toa Payoh leaving me all flustered and frustrated.  Oh and to give some statistics - he cock felt like it was really really thick and fat but I couldn't really estimate its length.

Lucky day for you, bet you must be smiling all the way to Office.

39 minutes ago, SKYT said:

Lucky day for you, bet you must be smiling all the way to Office.

he actually left  me hungry for a fat thick cock.

All in sex is fair.

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Y didn't u alight at tp n follow him? U wouldn't have missed yr bkfast.

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Y didn't u alight at tp n follow him? U wouldn't have missed yr bkfast.

i wished i could but i had a breakfast meeting with some other social workers and it was my turn to present so can't be late.

All in sex is fair.

19 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

what? just like that can become erotic?

i am 1.8, 75kg, big and tall.

my own personal experience is that I am trying to make myself smaller in the train,

to make room for people, especially when i have a crossbody, backpack, paddle with me.

most of the time, i feel so self conscious that once it gets full,

i will keep my phone and default position is two hands clasped over groin.

not to protect my jewels, but more so that my hands don't accidentally graze

any woman's body parts.

somehow my height and the average height for local females is so suay

my hands have kena a few bums before, sometimes these charbors siao

think i am purposely out to touch them and give me dirty looks.

or worse, you are minding your own business looking at your phone,

and a woman covers her blouse-neck with her hand cos

she thinks you are looking down into her non existent neh-neh.

other tall people problems include:

standing up, head will 70& likelihood hit the hanging handles

entering the train, some platforms are misaligned, can konk the head
when sitting down, some women will conveniently use my knees as handbag rest KNN

sorry to burst your bubble, but we are not carefully protecting our jewels.

or making an erotic statement (wut)

we just trying to make our commute as smooth as possible.

please don't think too much and start fantasising about molesting innocent guys.

you will more likely get STOMP-ed.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 minutes ago, tomcat said:

my hands have kena a few bums before, sometimes these charbors siao

think i am purposely out to touch them and give me dirty looks.

or worse, you are minding your own business looking at your phone,

and a woman covers her blouse-neck with her hand cos

she thinks you are looking down into her non existent neh-neh.

Haha.... I totally agree abt e above.  Kena a few times. Sometime dunno wat to say abt all tis charbo!  If think ppl wan molest u then go take taxi lah dun squeeze in then touches ppl then feel ppl wan eat ur 'tofu ' eye big big staring. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha.... I totally agree abt e above.  Kena a few times. Sometime dunno wat to say abt all tis charbo!  If think ppl wan molest u then go take taxi lah dun squeeze in then touches ppl then feel ppl wan eat ur 'tofu ' eye big big staring. 

As though we hard up for their smelly cb. We longing to get hard for something else.

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

what? just like that can become erotic?

sorry to burst your bubble, but we are not carefully protecting our jewels.

or making an erotic statement (wut)

we just trying to make our commute as smooth as possible.

please don't think too much and start fantasising about molesting innocent guys.

you will more likely get STOMP-ed.

I don’t think I’m fantasising. No doubt there are guys like you who clasp both hands on the groin to prevent touching the ladies, but I think you didn’t read what I said carefully. 

I said explicitly - that the handsome soldier even looked at his crotch repeatedly to ensure no one was touching him while using both hands to cover. It’s so obvious part of the reason was he didn’t want to get molested. And you didn’t address the 3rd occurrence I wrote about either. 

My point is - it is true that there are guys who cover their cock because they know they might get molested. Of course there are other reasons, one of which you have mentioned for your case. 

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.