Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

7 minutes ago, sgocean93 said:

I don’t think I’m fantasising. No doubt there are guys like you who clasp both hands on the groin to prevent touching the ladies, but I think you didn’t read what I said carefully. 

I said explicitly - that the handsome soldier even looked at his crotch repeatedly to ensure no one was touching him while using both hands to cover. It’s so obvious part of the reason was he didn’t want to get molested. And you didn’t address the 3rd occurrence I wrote about either. 

My point is - it is true that there are guys who cover their cock because they know they might get molested. Of course there are other reasons, one of which you have mentioned for your case. 

Gotta ask str8 guys

I cover my back with hands:yuk:

Edited by cutejack

Guest Same xperience

I agree good looking guys are very sensitive towards guys who might be interested in them. Sometimes when a handsome guy walked pass, all i did was a cursory glance at his face, and he would too have a cursory and immediate glance at his cock instinctively to see if it was sticking out or exposed, or something. Quite annoying!

7 hours ago, Guest Same xperience said:

I agree good looking guys are very sensitive towards guys who might be interested in them. Sometimes when a handsome guy walked pass, all i did was a cursory glance at his face, and he would too have a cursory and immediate glance at his cock instinctively to see if it was sticking out or exposed, or something. Quite annoying!

They are shy 

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I travelled only one stop to my workplace.  I always like to get in last so that easy to get out at the next stop. So, just stare at guys from the reflection of the glass panel door. Lol.

Next time you should travel opposite direction then u turn back to your work place station. More opportunities to huddle their Brother! 

On 28/11/2017 at 9:44 PM, sgocean93 said:

I had seen on 3 occasions where handsome men used both their hands to cover their dick in the train and the scene was really erotic. 

The first occasion was a really handsome SAF regular in his Smart 4 uniform. He was young, tall, tanned, fit, looked straight... The perfect guy and I was eyeing him all the way as I stood behind him. The train was really packed and whenever the train stopped for passengers to alight, his hands would automatically cover his groin, occasionally looking down to prevent anyone from touching him down there. It was obvious that he was really conscious that nobody would get a chance to touch his cock. I thought that was really hot... A muscular soldier guarding his manhood with so much care. 

That sounds very hot!! Somehow, I get very turned on when I see a straight and cute guy trying to protect his manhood from other guys  :D

You can sometimes see it on wrestling on TV, although those are often scripted.

Anyway, it does sound like our soldier boy here has ever had his manhood squeezed or rubbed by other guys on the MRT before, hence his caution in making sure that it doesn't happen again  :D

dJzcSwz.jpg?1

Edited by CKW

On 30/11/2017 at 12:24 AM, Guest Same xperience said:

That is the only disadvantage of being handsome.  Can't really fault them, as everywhere they went, they were stare at by both gals and guys, aunties and uncles included.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

18 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

That is the only disadvantage of being handsome.  Can't really fault them, as everywhere they went, they were stare at by both gals and guys, aunties and uncles included.  

Yeah. Even during NS, it's always the handsome and hunky guys who get stripped on their birthdays  :D

Last time in my unit, there was this very cute and innocent-looking PTE who got posted in. One of the senior CPLs kept on disturbing him sexually, but in a harmless way.

One guard duty, when the CPL was talking to him, he purposely rested his hand on the PTE's thigh!  :twisted:

The poor PTE looked very uncomfortable, but he dared not push the CPL's hand away. He just kept looking at the hand on his thigh every few seconds while trying to listen to the CPL's instructions.

Poor guy! Haha  His two other batch mates never kena any such thing!

Edited by CKW

This happened to me once, but it was on an SMRT bus, not train  :D

I was sitting on the rightmost seat of the back of the bus. On my left was an empty seat, and on the left of that empty seat, there was a passenger.

At a bus-stop, an Indian guy boarded the bus. He's about 20s, and quite well-built and rather cute.

He sat right next to me and because of his built and the lack of space to move, his entire right thigh was pressed against my left thigh. A small part of our bums were also pressed against each other!

I could not believe my lucky stars!! I was completely turned on by it, and silently hoped that he would not alight too soon.  :twisted:

Unfortunately, the moment there was an empty seat a few rows in front, he shifted there. Maybe he felt uncomfortable with the close body contact, or he thought I might have been offended by his pressing his thigh against mine.

I sighed when he changed seat, but it was good while it lasted.  :D

38 minutes ago, CKW said:

This happened to me once, but it was on an SMRT bus, not train  :D

I was sitting on the rightmost seat of the back of the bus. On my left was an empty seat, and on the left of that empty seat, there was a passenger.

At a bus-stop, an Indian guy boarded the bus. He's about 20s, and quite well-built and rather cute.

He sat right next to me and because of his built and the lack of space to move, his entire right thigh was pressed against my left thigh. A small part of our bums were also pressed against each other!

I could not believe my lucky stars!! I was completely turned on by it, and silently hoped that he would not alight too soon.  :twisted:

Unfortunately, the moment there was an empty seat a few rows in front, he shifted there. Maybe he felt uncomfortable with the close body contact, or he thought I might have been offended by his pressing his thigh against mine.

I sighed when he changed seat, but it was good while it lasted.  :D

this happen a few times as well.
i find it hard to communicate to the guy that it is okay

because generally, singaporeans are very polite and self-concious.

even myself, i move away at the first chance,

because i fear i am making them uncomfortable.

the only one time was when i was too tired

and probably let my thigh touch this young guy's

even though i didnt need too.

he tested the water by moving his away,

and then back to mine. 

since i never move mine either,

we both enjoyed the contact throughout.

when he got up, he just gave me a bro-nod

and me back at him. too tired to pursue, 

but i did enjoy the warmth as we both in shorts.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Bus Boy

Last week boarded a crowded bus and I ended up standing at the seat in front of the exit, after a while then realised it was a spec cutey guy seated there and he was napping. As people from the front made way to the back exit, I had to lean forward to make way for them and my crotch was pressed against his shoulder. I was wearing those cotton track pants berms and the warm contact started to make me hard and since he did not move I kept my crotch pressed against him as the bus moved along. The jerky bus movement and the constant rubbing and pressing against his warmth made me so hard I can feel precum oozing out my throbbing member. This went on for about 3 more stops before the aunty beside him had to tap him awake as she had to alight. Had to quickly shift and used my laptop to cover before anyone see. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Bus Boy said:

Last week boarded a crowded bus and I ended up standing at the seat in front of the exit, after a while then realised it was a spec cutey guy seated there and he was napping. As people from the front made way to the back exit, I had to lean forward to make way for them and my crotch was pressed against his shoulder. I was wearing those cotton track pants berms and the warm contact started to make me hard and since he did not move I kept my crotch pressed against him as the bus moved along. The jerky bus movement and the constant rubbing and pressing against his warmth made me so hard I can feel precum oozing out my throbbing member. This went on for about 3 more stops before the aunty beside him had to tap him awake as she had to alight. Had to quickly shift and used my laptop to cover before anyone see. 

Wa lao! You naughty boy!!  :twisted:

53 minutes ago, Guest Bus Boy said:

This brought back memories when I was that specky student, a guy in his 30s was rubbing his crotch on my shoulder in the crowded bus. lol.

On 11/29/2017 at 5:30 PM, tomcat said:

what? just like that can become erotic?

i am 1.8, 75kg, big and tall.

my own personal experience is that I am trying to make myself smaller in the train,

to make room for people, especially when i have a crossbody, backpack, paddle with me.

most of the time, i feel so self conscious that once it gets full,

i will keep my phone and default position is two hands clasped over groin.

not to protect my jewels, but more so that my hands don't accidentally graze

any woman's body parts.

somehow my height and the average height for local females is so suay

my hands have kena a few bums before, sometimes these charbors siao

think i am purposely out to touch them and give me dirty looks.

or worse, you are minding your own business looking at your phone,

and a woman covers her blouse-neck with her hand cos

she thinks you are looking down into her non existent neh-neh.

other tall people problems include:

standing up, head will 70& likelihood hit the hanging handles

entering the train, some platforms are misaligned, can konk the head
when sitting down, some women will conveniently use my knees as handbag rest KNN

sorry to burst your bubble, but we are not carefully protecting our jewels.

or making an erotic statement (wut)

we just trying to make our commute as smooth as possible.

please don't think too much and start fantasising about molesting innocent guys.

you will more likely get STOMP-ed.

next time just whisper to these bitches that you are GAY and you are not interested in them!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 05/12/2017 at 9:36 AM, kimlo777 said:

next time just whisper to these bitches that you are GAY and you are not interested in them!

I find it slightly amusing (and sometimes mildly annoying) how some girls in public behave as if I am out to rape or molest them. 

You stand behind them on the escalator and they will either move away or keep looking over their shoulder at you. 

You friend them on Facebook and they think you are out to rape them. 

You sit beside them on a bench at the shopping centre and they will take one look at you and get up and walk off.

I'm not sure if it's because of my height and built that makes it frightening for a girl whenever I stand or sit near a girl.

If they only knew that I play for the other team, to use a phrase   :D

3 hours ago, CKW said:

I find it slightly amusing (and sometimes mildly annoying) how some girls in public behave as if I am out to rape or molest them. 

You stand behind them on the escalator and they will either move away or keep looking over their shoulder at you. 

You sit beside them on a bench at the shopping centre and they will take one look at you and get up and walk off.

I'm not sure if it's because of my height and built that makes it frightening for a girl whenever I stand or sit near a girl.

Next time they behave this way, you tell them : I punch your face then drag you to back alley and rape har

11 hours ago, CKW said:

You sit next to me I move closer to you. You stand behind me, I lean into you. Haha. 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Next time they behave this way, you tell them : I punch your face then drag you to back alley and rape har

They'll be even happier when you say that. Cos it would mean that they are attractive enough for you to want them, and also, it would give them evidence to accuse you of wanting to sexually assault them.

15 hours ago, CKW said:

if we look stereotypically manly,

they think we want to outrage their modesty.
as if they are so irresistible.

if we suddenly pecah, and show that we are sisters,

they will throw us the dirtiest most disgusted looks
as if we are scum of the earth.

I've seen two young OLs, rolling their eyes

and making comments directed  at two musc gays

who just finished gym and are showing

ZERO interest in them. 

obviously these are gay guys, 

minding their own business, maybe gossiping

a bit too loudly, but hey, you can't expect

all men to be manly, right?

we are at the losing end, in both cases.

the best part is that these new breed of women,

are the same feminazi species

who will bitch all day long about equal rights,

but at the end of the day, still want to be

protected and cared for like a princess

by their knight in shining armour.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

22 hours ago, tomcat said:

the best part is that these new breed of women, are the same feminazi species who will bitch all day long about equal rights,

but at the end of the day, still want to be protected and cared for like a princess by their knight in shining armour.

Yeah man.

These feminist bitches want to be seen and treated as equal with men, except when it comes to paying the bill and serving NS, then they expect the guy to do everything for them. 

(Sorry to go off topic.)

Edited by CKW

On 11/28/2017 at 8:46 PM, Guest MrLucky said:

This morning I was taking NEL to work as usual. Then I saw a cute guy dressed in formal with black backpack. He was standing with both hand cover his crotch , I think most guys standing in this position to avoid people like :p.  I purposely stand in front of him and position my hand near to hands to try my luck . What happened in next few minutes make me feel I never regret . When the train moves , my hand get in contact his hands , I can sense how soft and warm and I feel good and I have admit I get hard immediately. Out of sudden he took out mobile and start playing his phone with both hands . I started to approach further and .... OmG i think he get hard even before my hand in contact with his little brother . I grab all the chance I had to move  my hand in all different direction to touch and rub his crotch . I even went crazy to try if I got chance to unzip his pant but it wasn’t successful as they are too any ppl standing around us . 

What a good lucky day to me ! Hope to see him again in NEL 

School holidays started already and all these csb are out...

On 10/12/2017 at 10:57 PM, CKW said:

Try standing very close to a guy and you probably get the same reaction.    

31 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Try standing very close to a guy and you probably get the same reaction.    

At least with guys, as long as you respect their personal space, they won't get paranoid.

With those women you don't even need to stand very close. They have a built-in 3-metre radius radar warning.  :D

7 minutes ago, CKW said:

At least with guys, as long as you respect their personal space, they won't get paranoid.

With those women you don't even need to stand very close. They have a built-in 3-metre radius radar warning.  :D

Depends on the person. Some girls are horny type also. Got a few also beoh me inside train one. WEARING SUNGLASSES SOMEMORE HEAD TOWARDS MY DIRECTION 

3 minutes ago, jack21992 said:

Because u are attractive enough to let them beoh ma

Probably I'm her type, or her hormones too raging haha. But yeah, many local women act FUCKING princess and play hard to get and act innocent and demure . 

Guest Laughter
2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Probably I'm her type, or her hormones too raging haha. But yeah, many local women act FUCKING princess and play hard to get and act innocent and demure . 

Their fathers must be gays (and mothers clueless moles) to have raised such princesses who are not even self aware. Too many of such in Singapore.

Guest concern

I just know that even when the train is not crowded.When i was sitting down with both man in between me,i felt they purposely want to used their shoulder to brush on mind.I got to used my handphone so squeezy to get in place and type like a dowager.

Guest Moral Fibre
8 hours ago, melville said:

my elbow purposely like to brush against my barber's groin when he moves to the side. one time i actually moved his balls. he didn't say anything.

Poor barber. Please do not disclose to prevent unnecessary disturbance to this poor guy.

8 hours ago, melville said:

my elbow purposely like to brush against my barber's groin when he moves to the side. one time i actually moved his balls. he didn't say anything.

How old is he, what he look like?

12 hours ago, melville said:

A law suit waiting to happen, if the barber had installed a CCTV. Molestation is not something to encourage.

• 1 month later...

poor barber but I m not sure how true the encounter is ? from mrt to a shop?

BtW, a professional haircut would ensure that one goes back to the consistent barber or stylist, not secretly moving about (just cos of other factors like pricing)

Please. Don't anyhow touch people on public transport. Some people here really fantasize too much. We don't need any more negative publicity for local lgbt community. Not everybody is horny or have sex on their minds 24/7. Good looking guys probably already have their fair share of fun. Don't need random strangers to sexually harass them in trains.

7 hours ago, Seungjun said:

Please. Don't anyhow touch people on public transport. Some people here really fantasize too much. We don't need any more negative publicity for local lgbt community. Not everybody is horny or have sex on their minds 24/7. Good looking guys probably already have their fair share of fun. Don't need random strangers to sexually harass them in trains.

So says the guy whose profile pic is a nude shot with erection.......

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.