Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

13 minutes ago, ohteetwelve said:

I wonder how did some people here have encounters with straight NS guys? Its quite tough to get them to jo together, let alone have sexual activity isn't it?

Right person, right mood, right time and right place. 

3 hours ago, ohteetwelve said:

I wonder how did some people here have encounters with straight NS guys? Its quite tough to get them to jo together, let alone have sexual activity isn't it?

I was mostly approached by them. They like to get touchy with me, maybe because I used to have those clean fair pretty boy look, not too manly for them. :D

But of course, there were a few which I made the advance first.

These guys were cheeky and touchy when they were making advances. But once I started touching their privates, they would just close their eyes and become motionless, as if telling me they just needed to let off their load by a guy without being gay.

16 hours ago, Guest said:

I was mostly approached by them. They like to get touchy with me, maybe because I used to have those clean fair pretty boy look, not too manly for them. :D

But of course, there were a few which I made the advance first.

These guys were cheeky and touchy when they were making advances. But once I started touching their privates, they would just close their eyes and become motionless, as if telling me they just needed to let off their load by a guy without being gay.

How did u make the advance

• 1 month later...

I attended a neighbour's birthday party in the condo function room.  It was evening around 7pm and I was very bored and walked around the poolside.  It was deserted, so I went into the toilet to pee. Saw this twinkly boy in a big green towel go into the dry sauna. I lingered around hoping to see him come out. It seem like a while he was inside, so I went into to look see look see. The sauna door was faulty, I slowly pushed open, the guy was naked inside and jumped up and covered himself quickly with the towel. Must have spoil his private time.  I said sorry and walked out, trying to be nonchalant.    Saw only a bit of his pubes. 

After that incident, I keep going to the condo pools and changing rooms hoping for such encounters,  sadly none so far and after so many years. Most people don't use the sauna, or even the toilet, preferring to go to their own house to change or shower. Always see people  pop out of their houses in their shorts of swimwear directly to the poolside.  Nobody bother go to the changing room.  I suspect they pee in the pool.  Maybe too leceh. Condo pools not so clean after all.

Edited by luk

35 minutes ago, luk said:

I attended a neighbour's birthday party in the condo function room.  It was evening around 7pm and I was very bored and walked around the poolside.  It was deserted, so I went into the toilet to pee. Saw this twinkly boy in a big green towel go into the dry sauna. I lingered around hoping to see him come out. It seem like a while he was inside, so I went into to look see look see. The sauna door was faulty, I slowly pushed open, the guy was naked inside and jumped up and covered himself quickly with the towel. Must have spoil his private time.  I said sorry and walked out, trying to be nonchalant.    Saw only a bit of his pubes. 

After that incident, I keep going to the condo pools and changing rooms hoping for such encounters,  sadly none so far and after so many years. Most people don't use the sauna, or even the toilet, preferring to go to their own house to change or shower. Always see people  pop out of their houses in their shorts of swimwear directly to the poolside.  Nobody bother go to the changing room.  I suspect they pee in the pool.  Maybe too leceh. Condo pools not so clean after all.

Condo pools are dirty . I hardly see those polls being cleaned regularly . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to An Exciting Encounter
Guest No choice
3 hours ago, Guest Uncle Harry said:

Not bad considering that I am a mid-40’s not exactly fit looking man!

There was no one else and he was too horny !  He could not find anyone else who walked its 2 legs except you, the sparrows and mynas.  That's why he chose you and not that you got the charm or whatever. 

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, xcuez86 said:

I disagree.. I think the guy is attracted to mature guys like Harry... :) 

He just wanna jerk a mature guy off so randomly picked one 

Not bad considering that I am a mid-40’s not exactly fit looking man!

=====> Do not look down on yourself just because you are mid-40's, as the saying goes "Men who are over 40 is a Dragon" , Men in their 40's are more matured and suave in some sense... Guys like me will love such type of Men

Guest Neh Neh

Wow this story inspired me to run at stadium and park more frequent.

Dont understand why so many are pessimistic about the luck and with no. of choices available. To me the more you frequent there the more chances are.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Maintenance worker also you want! Tsk tsk tsk. Cheap slut.

What's wrong with maintenance worker? 

• 2 months later...

This is my diary of sex encounters that I will post online. Real Encounters but with some names, places, dates fudged for privacy reasons.

I am almost half century old so saunas are a good place for relaxing.

They say Hercules sauna is for old folks but I say that is where you go get a no attitude sex. 

I was introduced to Diamond and then Hercules Massage someyears ago, however this time I was told the regular masseur has resigned.

There are just few man around. One of them was a good looking lean 40 years man from PRC. He claims he is married but likes to try something different. 

Managed to coaxed him to try getting fucked. No he said but as it was late, there wasn't much choice for him too.

He relented and I had a good tight ass. Put on condom and lube. Inserted slowly but he was in pain mid way and asked me to stop.

Already half way in and I persisted. Had some good sex but didn't cum as he said it was too painful for him

My lesson: Not all PRC are money minded. You just have to push. And insist if you want to be a man.

• G_M changed the title to One Man Diary of sexual encounters
Guest Drama Queen
23 hours ago, cutejack said:

That's all?wth....i did or not?seems like seek attention.lol

You expect tawianese long-life drama?

16 hours ago, Guest Alamak said:

His diary very empty leh... only half a page!

Short and Simple or long and boring?  You prefer the latter?

2 hours ago, wilfgene said:

This is where some elaboration will be highly appreciated.

You mean, the bottom was forced on the bed, he gribbed his hands on the mattress, head shaking left-right-left-right screaming "NO!! NO!!" and when the top cummed on him, his tears drippled at the tip of his eyes.... He rushed to the washroom to scrubbed himself vigorously from the filth.  The top was still lying on his bed, panting and exhausted, cummed still dangling stickily at the tip of his cock hole.  The bottom sat down in the bathroom, and still sobing while the water continue to rain on his shaky body.  Is this good what you like to hear from the writer?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
  • Btm pure changed the title to My first outdoor
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.