Male HQ

Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED

Guest Lunker

37 minutes ago, Thatguy642 said:

Just wanted to share this experience I had which was one of the hottest experiences I’ve had, even though it was pretty vanilla. This was a couple months ago when I was probably in peak shape. I was doing some pull ups and dips at a fitness corner somewhere in the west in a tank top late at night so there was hardly anybody around. It was a good session and I was feeling a good pump.

This older, really skinny uncle came up to me and complimented me on my body. I thanked him. He then asked me to flex my arms and when I did, he used both hands to squeeze my right bicep really hard. Feeling his hands pressing on my flexed arm made me pretty horny, and I don’t have big arms but with the pump it felt decent at least at that point. Then I told him I had a few more sets to go and he could watch because truth be told, I’m into it.

He requested I took my shirt off and so I did. I was tired and it must’ve been my 8th or so set of pull ups and I was dying (not too strong) so I said he can help support me while I do the last couple of sets. While I was doing pull ups he put his hands on my hips and took the opportunity to feel up my abs while I was struggling and having his hands run all over my sweaty, pumped up torso was making me hard. I guess it was noticeable because he proceeded to cop a feel of my bulge which grew harder at the touch.

At this point I was pretty done with the workout and felt super horny. He said he lived alone a few blocks away and whether I wanted to go to his house to get jerked off, all while his hands were exploring my chest. I said okay and put my shirt back on and the whole time walking to his place he was grabbing different parts of my body and asking me to flex. It was late at night but there were some cars passing by so I was a bit worried somebody would notice but he just couldn’t keep his hands off, which was a great feeling because I’m not very muscular and feel really skinny and I’m not very happy with my body, but in those moments he made me feel like I was some kind of god.

So we got to his house and he ordered me to strip and just explored my body and edged me, he didn’t like to suck generally and I’m not into anal so that’s pretty much the extent of our encounter but that was an encounter that made me feel extremely desirable and it turns me on to recall the events that transpired, his surprise at how hard my body felt, him squeezing and punching my pecs and running his hands over my sweaty abs. Was a cool experience overall.

I would definitely suc u for good hahaha

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2022 at 6:56 PM, Guest Guestimate said:

In Seoul, There are non-gay / gay saunas that are happening in afternoon, night and/or after midnight. 

DVDs all over the country for quickies. Most have coffee/water, safety supplies FOC.  some DVDs in Seoul even have cock washing apparatus in the toilet. 

I miss Korea.

What is DVD?

7 hours ago, dusted said:

Had an interesting experience during the recent festive holidays.  Long story short, had a very interesting conversation with a gentlemen as we share similar interest on the same sport, and he invited me over to his place to check out some of his equipment, and at the same time he also wanted some help and advise on some of the setup.

Didn't think much about it even when it's already late at night, and I drove him to his place which was locate at the central, went up and everything started off as usual we chatted a little, and he showed me his equipment, and I gave some advise and help him with some of the setup and we started talking about sport injuries, and about how people like us usually take longer to heal when we fall and that we need to be careful and not try to be a hero showing of and then get injured, and then he started giving me advise on injuries recovery technique, the dos and don't, and we shared method on what we do pre and post activities, then he started demonstrating his technique on me massaging my shoulder/neck, arm, and honestly, thought nothing about it, until he told me to give him a minute and he walked away to an upper deck and he came back down all changed, only wearing his shorts which is really short revealing bud cheek type short and a bottle of liquid.  This is were it hit me.  He is not muscular, but sporty fit kind of body, and we're about the same size, and him being bald and having a mustage makes him looks even more appealing to me, and I immediately feel some heat building up in my body.

He came back, told me it will be more effective to use oil and continued where he left off, and told me not to mind him and that he feel more comfortable wearing nothing at home, then bust into laugh saying anyway, we're guys, don't have to be shy about it, and I felt and knew he was contemplating something, and he started talking about legs and felt my thigh and his arm was lightly pressing against by crotch and I believe he felt a tinge of hardness down there and suggested that I should loosen my jeans and he can try to help me "Sooth" my thigh muscle, and I unzipped, pull it down to my knee, and when he started rubbing my thigh, I can totally hear him breathing, and can even felt his breath and I knew he was horny, and wants it and this is went I started feeling really horny myself but decided I should just wait and see how things turn out and just sit back relax and let him do his magic, and I notice he will deliberately brush his arm against my crotch area, and I decided to help him a little by stroking his head, and I guess he took that as a signal, and suggested we move to his upper deck which is actually his bedroom that is wide open type.  Large bed, clean white sheets and I notice his wardrobe doors are all mirrors.  One long stretch of it literally like a cinema screen which makes the whole thing even more erotic.  He help me pull off my T-shirt, unbuckled, unzip, and guided me to lay back on the bed and pulled my jeans off leaving only my underwear, then he repeated his massage to my front body, and worked on my crotch area and thigh for close to 10 minutes, and not sure if he prefers to take things very slowly, but I decided to remove his shorts for him, and, and was caressing his ass slipping under his underwear then eventually removing it, and started stroking his cock, and I this actually got him exploding, and I guess this is where he just let it off, and started using his tonged licking my nipple in a firm and slightly aggressive manner, tongue rolling down eventually pulling off my underwear, and rimming my cock head.  really hot feeling, and told him to keep it wet, and he run down and grab a bottle of honey, scoop a large spoonful and put it in his mouth, and then started sucking my cock with honey dripping down, and he was releasing and slurping the honey off my body, and I did the same, took a large spoonful, and suggest we switch position, and I position his head over the edge of the bed and with his head tilted backwards, spit some honey on his nipples, and licked it, and slowly moving down near his cock and I held my cock, guide it to his mouth, insert it, slowly trusting and he seems ok with it, and I bend forward, spit and coat his cock with the honey giving it a few soft sucking stroke, and told him.  Let's see if we can cum at the same time, and I proceed to mouth fuck him while blowing him away.  

Feeling was great, and he was very accommodating, and he didn't felt chocked as I really didn't know if I have really trusted hard or not, and was just fucking away, and he cum first letting off loads of cum and I was almost chocking as I am not the type who likes to suck and or will sallow, and Just let it flow out and this guy really have lot's of cum over flowing it till it created a large patch on his sheet and his crotch area all wet with a mix of honey and cum, and we both lay on our side, and he continued to use his tongue to clean every drop of honey and cum he can possibly find on my cock and crotch area.  

Oh WoW Bro... You really picked up an exciting one. I am so envious of your good fortune.
Did your sexciting encounter just end there? Or was there more that evening?
Did you go onto more sensuous dates at his love pad?
I just can;t wait to hear more. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Does the dorm still exist??

I'm not sure, it's quite budget, not much deco, more for locals, not officially a gay place like 24 Kaikan, just popular with gays at night, a bit like a budget version of Yuno with dorm style beds for salarymen who missed their train home or are looking to let off some cum

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 2:05 PM, dusted said:

Had an interesting experience during the recent festive holidays.  Long story short, had a very interesting conversation with a gentlemen as we share similar interest on the same sport, and he invited me over to his place to check out some of his equipment, and at the same time he also wanted some help and advise on some of the setup.

Didn't think much about it even when it's already late at night, and I drove him to his place which was locate at the central, went up and everything started off as usual we chatted a little, and he showed me his equipment, and I gave some advise and help him with some of the setup and we started talking about sport injuries, and about how people like us usually take longer to heal when we fall and that we need to be careful and not try to be a hero showing of and then get injured, and then he started giving me advise on injuries recovery technique, the dos and don't, and we shared method on what we do pre and post activities, then he started demonstrating his technique on me massaging my shoulder/neck, arm, and honestly, thought nothing about it, until he told me to give him a minute and he walked away to an upper deck and he came back down all changed, only wearing his shorts which is really short revealing bud cheek type short and a bottle of liquid.  This is were it hit me.  He is not muscular, but sporty fit kind of body, and we're about the same size, and him being bald and having a mustage makes him looks even more appealing to me, and I immediately feel some heat building up in my body.

He came back, told me it will be more effective to use oil and continued where he left off, and told me not to mind him and that he feel more comfortable wearing nothing at home, then bust into laugh saying anyway, we're guys, don't have to be shy about it, and I felt and knew he was contemplating something, and he started talking about legs and felt my thigh and his arm was lightly pressing against by crotch and I believe he felt a tinge of hardness down there and suggested that I should loosen my jeans and he can try to help me "Sooth" my thigh muscle, and I unzipped, pull it down to my knee, and when he started rubbing my thigh, I can totally hear him breathing, and can even felt his breath and I knew he was horny, and wants it and this is went I started feeling really horny myself but decided I should just wait and see how things turn out and just sit back relax and let him do his magic, and I notice he will deliberately brush his arm against my crotch area, and I decided to help him a little by stroking his head, and I guess he took that as a signal, and suggested we move to his upper deck which is actually his bedroom that is wide open type.  Large bed, clean white sheets and I notice his wardrobe doors are all mirrors.  One long stretch of it literally like a cinema screen which makes the whole thing even more erotic.  He help me pull off my T-shirt, unbuckled, unzip, and guided me to lay back on the bed and pulled my jeans off leaving only my underwear, then he repeated his massage to my front body, and worked on my crotch area and thigh for close to 10 minutes, and not sure if he prefers to take things very slowly, but I decided to remove his shorts for him, and, and was caressing his ass slipping under his underwear then eventually removing it, and started stroking his cock, and I this actually got him exploding, and I guess this is where he just let it off, and started using his tonged licking my nipple in a firm and slightly aggressive manner, tongue rolling down eventually pulling off my underwear, and rimming my cock head.  really hot feeling, and told him to keep it wet, and he run down and grab a bottle of honey, scoop a large spoonful and put it in his mouth, and then started sucking my cock with honey dripping down, and he was releasing and slurping the honey off my body, and I did the same, took a large spoonful, and suggest we switch position, and I position his head over the edge of the bed and with his head tilted backwards, spit some honey on his nipples, and licked it, and slowly moving down near his cock and I held my cock, guide it to his mouth, insert it, slowly trusting and he seems ok with it, and I bend forward, spit and coat his cock with the honey giving it a few soft sucking stroke, and told him.  Let's see if we can cum at the same time, and I proceed to mouth fuck him while blowing him away.  

Feeling was great, and he was very accommodating, and he didn't felt chocked as I really didn't know if I have really trusted hard or not, and was just fucking away, and he cum first letting off loads of cum and I was almost chocking as I am not the type who likes to suck and or will sallow, and Just let it flow out and this guy really have lot's of cum over flowing it till it created a large patch on his sheet and his crotch area all wet with a mix of honey and cum, and we both lay on our side, and he continued to use his tongue to clean every drop of honey and cum he can possibly find on my cock and crotch 

SINCE he cums first, did you continue the action and cum in his mouth ?  You missed out the most important part. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Hamsome

There was once I went to the then Buona Vista pool to swim.  There was a very tanned hunk tanning, who sort of smiled at me from far and I didn't pay too much attention to it.  What I didn't expect was then he went into the pool and grabbed my dick for a brief moment.  I was so shocked by his audacity... but also turned on.  We subsequently met hehe.

It turned out he was a Taiwanese tourist and when he left Singapore, he left something for me, through his friend who contacted me to pick it  up.  It was totally pleasant, and really unexpected every step of the way.

49 minutes ago, Guest Hamsome said:

There was once I went to the then Buona Vista pool to swim.  There was a very tanned hunk tanning, who sort of smiled at me from far and I didn't pay too much attention to it.  What I didn't expect was then he went into the pool and grabbed my dick for a brief moment.  I was so shocked by his audacity... but also turned on.  We subsequently met hehe.

It turned out he was a Taiwanese tourist and when he left Singapore, he left something for me, through his friend who contacted me to pick it  up.  It was totally pleasant, and really unexpected every step of the way.

Nice encounter.

20 hours ago, Peterpan001069 said:

I have an encountered at Katong swimming pool ..

Buona Vista before demolish was a riot. Towards its last days, we had a 3some. Took turns to suck each other off. Also good was 2 guys playing in showers in full view of me and other swimmer.

20 hours ago, Geekybutt said:

Years ago, I had a bisexual FwB (he is married now) who was in NS at that point of time. I was 21, he was 20.

He already owned a car back then. So now and then, he would come pick me up late night to drive to some secluded spot for hot sex. One of our escapades was at this farm area as I recall.

After we arrived and ensured that no one was around us in the vicinity, we got out of the car and stripped nude. We then took our time to kiss and caress each other's nude bods sensuously as we stood unashamed in the open. He was also teasing my boyhole with his wet finger as his hand slipped behind me.

There was a moment when I told him to stay in his spot while I walked back to his car. I climbed onto the bonnet and laid on my back, spread my legs wide apart as I showed him my yearning boyhole.

That certainly drove him over the edge, and he made his way to me and started rimming me hungrily. He then fucked me there and then as it turned him on so very much. The rest of the night had him fucking me missionary as well in the backseat, as he stood outside the opened car door. 

All in all, it was one of my sexciting outdoor sex. And he always enjoyed making love to me outdoors, too.

Since he is a Bisexual FwB are you both still in touch and fuck even now?? 

On 6/7/2023 at 6:11 PM, LeanMature said:

SINCE he cums first, did you continue the action and cum in his mouth ?  You missed out the most important part. 

tl;dr  He took it in his mouth, and his action was a lot more agreesive when he cum.  grab my butt cheek pushing my body

On 11/17/2022 at 7:20 PM, Thatguy642 said:

Just wanted to share this experience I had which was one of the hottest experiences I’ve had, even though it was pretty vanilla. This was a couple months ago when I was probably in peak shape. I was doing some pull ups and dips at a fitness corner somewhere in the west in a tank top late at night so there was hardly anybody around. It was a good session and I was feeling a good pump.

This older, really skinny uncle came up to me and complimented me on my body. I thanked him. He then asked me to flex my arms and when I did, he used both hands to squeeze my right bicep really hard. Feeling his hands pressing on my flexed arm made me pretty horny, and I don’t have big arms but with the pump it felt decent at least at that point. Then I told him I had a few more sets to go and he could watch because truth be told, I’m into it.

He requested I took my shirt off and so I did. I was tired and it must’ve been my 8th or so set of pull ups and I was dying (not too strong) so I said he can help support me while I do the last couple of sets. While I was doing pull ups he put his hands on my hips and took the opportunity to feel up my abs while I was struggling and having his hands run all over my sweaty, pumped up torso was making me hard. I guess it was noticeable because he proceeded to cop a feel of my bulge which grew harder at the touch.

At this point I was pretty done with the workout and felt super horny. He said he lived alone a few blocks away and whether I wanted to go to his house to get jerked off, all while his hands were exploring my chest. I said okay and put my shirt back on and the whole time walking to his place he was grabbing different parts of my body and asking me to flex. It was late at night but there were some cars passing by so I was a bit worried somebody would notice but he just couldn’t keep his hands off, which was a great feeling because I’m not very muscular and feel really skinny and I’m not very happy with my body, but in those moments he made me feel like I was some kind of god.

So we got to his house and he ordered me to strip and just explored my body and edged me, he didn’t like to suck generally and I’m not into anal so that’s pretty much the extent of our encounter but that was an encounter that made me feel extremely desirable and it turns me on to recall the events that transpired, his surprise at how hard my body felt, him squeezing and punching my pecs and running his hands over my sweaty abs. Was a cool experience overall.

OMG i have a very similar experience with an older men in such a situation too.

• 2 months later...

One of my most memorable experiences ever is going to a nude beach in Mexico. Apparently, there was this little hidden spot, in between cliffs and you had to climb over the hill to get to this closed off beach with a couple of beach-shack style bars and lounge chairs lining the short. It is supposedly a popular spot where people gather to be nude and literally make out on the beach. 

So come night time, under the moonlight, when the bars have closed down for the night, I noticed men started to gather to the side of the beach where it was darker, shaded from the moonlight. So, my Mexican summer fling suggested us to go there cos  he said that's where men gather and have fun and orgies. As I approached the area with him, I could already see men in groups and moaning, even women. 

We stripped off every last bit of clothing and starting walking towards the crowd, closer to the water's edge. There were men getting sucked, receiving hand jobs. Men (I assumed straight or bi) gathered around this woman bent over getting fucked. There was this hot guy standing in front of this other dude while the other dude reached out from behind, jerking off his huge, hard dick. 

So me and my Mexican fling found an empty spot and started making out. I started stroking his dick and once he got nice and hard, I went on my knees and started sucking his yummy cock. It felt so exciting with the sand on my knees, and the seawater rushing in between my legs. A crowd started to form a circle around us, and I knew they wanted their turn, but I was just so into my man at that time. Then, my man gently placed his hand under my chin and pulled me up to make out. He then went down on his knees and worked his magic on my hard cock. He never disappoints honestly.

Would never forget making out on the beach and seeing all that action around. So so hot. 

Next time don't go alone. Bring us along.

I pick up swimming quite late and also to prepare for my army. 1988, when i m 18yo, I had my swimming lesson at BV pool. My swimming instructor was a 30+yo guy. Swimming instructors were mostly wearing triangular trunk during that era and they like walk around the pool in their trunk before or after the lessons. I clearly remember my instructor wore either a blue 1 or a grey 1 whenever I had his lesson and I noticed his bulge was quite big. 

Whenever he went behind my back holding onto my arms on how I suppose to move my strokes, I can always feel his bulge bouncing onto my butt. It started with a spongy bouncy feel to somehow a bit hard later and I don't know why I like that feel. 

Once, I went to pee and saw my instructor standing at the old school steel urinal peeing before my lesson start. His trunk was pulled down and more than half of his butt was exposed with beautiful tanned line. I said "hello teacher" and stood next to him. I noticed he took a glance at my kkj when I pulled down my trunk. When he started asking me on how was my practice,I turned my head to answer him while eyes were on his kkj. Wow...very bushy and a fat kkj with a pink big cock head. He saw me looking when he turned his head at me. He then looked away and i think he purposely stood there prettending pulling and squeezing his kkj for last drop of pee. He continued his conversation with me and when I turned my head at him, i saw his kkj was harder than before that. I felt good seeing but also quite scare and quickly pulled up my trunk and left. After the encounter, he like going behind my back frequently to hold my arms teaching me on my strokes while 'sticking' his bulge on my butt and seriously, I felt it was hard.

Another encounter was I went swimming with a friend on a late afternoon. After the swim my friend left in a hurry without showering. When I went into the toilet, I saw my instructor naked with a towel in hand. I presume he just had his shower after his class. I said "hello teacher", put down my bag on bench and hurry to pee at urinal. Suddenly, my instructor came to pee too. He stood in nude next to me with a towel hang on his shoulder. I heard his strong pee hitting onto the steel urinal. Again he started talking to me. I saw he was picking up an erection. I can see it was harder than the other time, I swear.

I went to the open shower with no people there and my instructor soon came. He was pretending wanted to take a shower (again). He put down his towel on the bench and cup his private area with his hand and took the shower next to me. When he let go his hand, his kkj was rock hard. This time, my kkj somehow went a bit hard upon seeing. He was facing me talking to me while showering and his hard kkj was bouncing around. He actually softly asked me if I love what I see. I was scare to reply him during then. He signal me if I want to touch his hard kkj. Without answering, he came close to me and ask me to touch it. And yes, I wrapped his hard kkj in my hand. He touched mine too. I really love what I m doing but still feel a bit scare and let go, finishing up my shower. 

Probably this is how I turn gay.:D

I pick up swimming quite late and also to prepare for my army. 1988, when i m 18yo, I had my swimming lesson at BV pool. My swimming instructor was a 30+yo guy. Swimming instructors were mostly wearing triangular trunk during that era and they like walk around the pool in their trunk before or after the lessons. I clearly remember my instructor wore either a blue 1 or a grey 1 whenever I had his lesson and I noticed his bulge was quite big. 

Whenever he went behind my back holding onto my arms on how I suppose to move my strokes, I can always feel his bulge bouncing onto my butt. It started with a spongy bouncy feel to somehow a bit hard later and I don't know why I like that feel. 

Once, I went to pee and saw my instructor standing at the old school steel urinal peeing before my lesson start. His trunk was pulled down and more than half of his butt was exposed with beautiful tanned line. I said "hello teacher" and stood next to him. I noticed he took a glance at my kkj when I pulled down my trunk. When he started asking me on how was my practice,I turned my head to answer him while eyes were on his kkj. Wow...very bushy and a fat kkj with a pink big cock head. He saw me looking when he turned his head at me. He then looked away and i think he purposely stood there prettending pulling and squeezing his kkj for last drop of pee. He continued his conversation with me and when I turned my head at him, i saw his kkj was harder than before that. I felt good seeing but also quite scare and quickly pulled up my trunk and left. After the encounter, he like going behind my back frequently to hold my arms teaching me on my strokes while 'sticking' his bulge on my butt and seriously, I felt it was hard.

Another encounter was I went swimming with a friend on a late afternoon. After the swim my friend left in a hurry without showering. When I went into the toilet, I saw my instructor naked with a towel in hand. I presume he just had his shower after his class. I said "hello teacher", put down my bag on bench and hurry to pee at urinal. Suddenly, my instructor came to pee too. He stood in nude next to me with a towel hang on his shoulder. I heard his strong pee hitting onto the steel urinal. Again he started talking to me. I saw he was picking up an erection. I can see it was harder than the other time, I swear.

I went to the open shower with no people there and my instructor soon came. He was pretending wanted to take a shower (again). He put down his towel on the bench and cup his private area with his hand and took the shower next to me. When he let go his hand, his kkj was rock hard. This time, my kkj somehow went a bit hard upon seeing. He was facing me talking to me while showering and his hard kkj was bouncing around. He actually softly asked me if I love what I see. I was scare to reply him during then. He signal me if I want to touch his hard kkj. Without answering, he came close to me and ask me to touch it. And yes, I wrapped his hard kkj in my hand. He touched mine too. I really love what I m doing but still feel a bit scare and let go, finishing up my shower. 

Nice one 👍 

Any other things happened after that first time with him? Please do share.. Hehe.. 

You are too scared to jerk your swimming teacher off?

Happened last Tues after my swim.

When i left e pool at around 1pm wanted to go for my shower, I saw a small white paper folded into half left under e buckle of my bag. I took it out, opened it n to my surprise it was a written note, 3 wordings written on it saying "I m hard".  Haha...who was doing tis old sch ting? Never wud I expect such ting to happen at a pool tat no longer cruisy anymore. 

Since e pool had oni around 5-6 users during tat time, I suspected  probably was tis bulky tall uncle (around 50+-60yo) who swim tere quite often n we always haf eye contact. With a crew cut white hair, tis uncle still look manly with those wrinkles on his face. I can tell tat he probably gym n carry weights a lot during his younger days bcos of his bulky body frame n big biceps. 

After reading e note, I looked around n fr my direction, i saw a man juz entered e toilet. His back view seems like e uncle n I suspected tat he might haf saw me reading e note. I went to e toilet after replying some texts on my fone. After entering e toilet, I heard water sound fr 1 shower cubicle. I haf confirmed nobody else was in e toilet other than e uncle. He was in e last cubicle of e row tat has a faulty door tat can't be close by itself. I went to e cubicle across him n his naked back was facing me. He heard me putting my tings on e bench outside my cubicle n he turned his head a bit n saw me. When I started removing my trunk, he slowly turned himself around under his shower n Gosh.....his cock was reali hard ! I instantly went hard. I went over his cubicle n play his hard cock. He asked me if I wanted to proceed to his flat juz 2 blks away fr e pool. 

He stay alone in a 4rm flat. His hse is neat n spacious with oni sofa, dinning table n TV in living rm. Blinds was drawn down at windows as he told me most of e time at home he was naked. He held my head hard with both his hand when I bj him n mouth fxxk me. He was oso rough when fxxking me on bed. Awesome tat a man at his age can still fxxk like no tomorrow.

Guest Porn Reviewer

We are two well-maintained alpha males in our fifties who love to share a bottom. We invited this muscular young man in his early thirties to come to our place the other day. Once he arrived, we asked him to take a shower. We intentionally left the door open so that we could watch him strip. As soon as he started showering, we walked in and just stood there to watch. He immediately got a hard-on and tried very hard to cover his dick.

We told him that it was okay and that we loved to see him stroke his dick. He was hesitant at first, but we eventually convinced him to stroke his dick for us. He did it slowly at first, but then he started to get into it. He stroked his dick faster and faster, and he started to moan. We loved watching him, and we could tell that he was enjoying it too.

We got him to towel himself dry and have him join us in the bedroom. He was nervous at first, but we reassured him that everything was going to be okay. We started by kissing him, and then we slowly moved our hands down his body. He was so soft and smooth, and we couldn't wait to touch him everywhere.

We started by licking his nipples, and then we moved down to his stomach. We kissed and sucked his belly button, and then we moved down to his cock. We took turns sucking his cock, and he moaned in pleasure. He was so hard, and we could tell that he was ready to cum.

We moved down to his balls, and we licked and sucked them. He moaned even louder, and we knew that he was about to cum. We moved back up to his cock, and we started to stroke it faster.

He was already so horny and was begging to have some cocks to suck. One of us stripped and got him on his knees to suck the hard cock while the other remained fully clothed enjoying the show. The boy was loving the fact that he is being watched while getting his mouth busy. We were so turned on by then we started taking turns to split roast him and we could tell that he was really enjoying it. He was moaning and groaning, and his cock was getting harder and harder. We knew that he was about to cum with one dick in his mouth and another in his ass, fucking him harder, he cum all over the sheets. We then took turns to cum in his mouth. He is definitely one of the better fuck we have recently. 

Even porn needs some class or some angle to make it exciting not wild bang bang bang all the way.  Or it risks being forgettable trashy crass porn with no creativity value 

hope this comment will inspire new writing angles 

Guest Porn Reviewer

My recent wild sex started popping into a 30s year old muscular man strolling with his dog at Holland Drive - he is dashing. With gaydar, we strike with mutual understanding! Reaching his home, we bathed. Then we started kissing, touching ... he started fingering my asshole in his bed until it turned wet and ready for peneration. While pumping me hungrily and forcefully with his bedroom door open, his father saw our aggressive intercourse sex, entering and smiling to us. I was shocked and the father said " no worries - it is okay". The father sat beside the bed and watched our activities, touching me too. When the son prostrated on bed due to exhaustion, the father took the marathon to fuck me! 3 of us bathed and cleaned up for dinner together at nearby coffee shop. We repeated the sex the following weeks when I brought my two friends along - so 5 orgy. I never expect the father is a gay after his wife passed away few years ago

The shock value is delivered through: 

1.  Father turning gay after wife died 

2. Father encouraging son to have gay sex

3. Son having had sex with door open 

4.  Father joining son to have gay sex 

5.  Father  joining son and friends for orgy 

6.  Son cool with dad joining in for gay sex 

Incest is not sexy.  Being gay doesn’t mean one has no self respect or universal moral values
Shocking sex is not same as wild sex 

Happened last Tues after my swim.

When i left e pool at around 1pm wanted to go for my shower, I saw a small white paper folded into half left under e buckle of my bag. I took it out, opened it n to my surprise it was a written note, 3 wordings written on it saying "I m hard".  Haha...who was doing tis old sch ting? Never wud I expect such ting to happen at a pool tat no longer cruisy anymore. 

Since e pool had oni around 5-6 users during tat time, I suspected  probably was tis bulky tall uncle (around 50+-60yo) who swim tere quite often n we always haf eye contact. With a crew cut white hair, tis uncle still look manly with those wrinkles on his face. I can tell tat he probably gym n carry weights a lot during his younger days bcos of his bulky body frame n big biceps. 

After reading e note, I looked around n fr my direction, i saw a man juz entered e toilet. His back view seems like e uncle n I suspected tat he might haf saw me reading e note. I went to e toilet after replying some texts on my fone. After entering e toilet, I heard water sound fr 1 shower cubicle. I haf confirmed nobody else was in e toilet other than e uncle. He was in e last cubicle of e row tat has a faulty door tat can't be close by itself. I went to e cubicle across him n his naked back was facing me. He heard me putting my tings on e bench outside my cubicle n he turned his head a bit n saw me. When I started removing my trunk, he slowly turned himself around under his shower n Gosh.....his cock was reali hard ! I instantly went hard. I went over his cubicle n play his hard cock. He asked me if I wanted to proceed to his flat juz 2 blks away fr e pool. 

He stay alone in a 4rm flat. His hse is neat n spacious with oni sofa, dinning table n TV in living rm. Blinds was drawn down at windows as he told me most of e time at home he was naked. He held my head hard with both his hand when I bj him n mouth fxxk me. He was oso rough when fxxking me on bed. Awesome tat a man at his age can still fxxk like no tomorrow.

Wonder which pool is that ... you mentioned it is no longer cruisy anymore ... 🤔

Why don't you show us some of your exciting and inspiring works. 

So you find incest with yr dad sexy? Exciting? 

if you don’t, then speak out against writing which sounds so faked and created just to shock

This incident was how I had my first cum facial when I wasn't prepared nor looking for it. When i was 26, I went to Japan and explored Shinjuku 3-Chome area for its gay scene. I recall that it was raining and cold during the spring season and I was alone searching for 24 Kaikan (a 24 hrs gay cruising sauna). Being my first time, I was pretty nervous yet excited.

When I finally found it, I was quite surprise that there were no private cubicles and it was largely big rooms with many double decker beds on one of the levels. The private cubicles has to be paid for an overnight stay. After roaming a while, I spotted this lean fit looking guy and we decided touch each other. Both of us were pretty shy so we went to a quieter level for some foreplay (while having this humble piece of white towel wrap around our waist). We ended up changing locations as there was this persistent guy peeping at us and he wasn't comfortable.

We finally ended up at a upper deck of the double decker bed and I was lying down while he fed me his dick to suck. As I was just looking for some jerk off and bj session and this was sufficient. I wasn't too comfortable with anal sex with strangers. His touch on my nipples was some sensation I've not felt before and it felt so good. Suddenly, someone came and started caressing my balls and that got me even harder.

The whole time, there was no words spoken so I couldn't make out if he was local or a foreigner (taiwanese or something) but suddenly, he used his knee to pin my chest down, grab my face to face his dick as he was nearing to cumming. I closed my eyes as his hot cum shot all over my face and dribble down my neck, and it was so erotic that I cummed and shot a huge load as well. It was my first facial and it felt very erotic. Before I could open my eyes, the hands at my balls and on my face disappeared. I blindly reach for my towel and wipe myself, only to open my eyes and found that both guys had gone by then. Wow. The guy actually left me there dripping in cum. That was quite a shock for me, yet erotic and dirty in a way. Nevertheless, that was quite a facial for my first time.

8 minutes ago, SpecyBoi said:

Here's another story to share which happened sometime last year. After being single for a year, I hooked up with a Korean living in Singapore on tinder. We chatted and somehow he invited me to his place after my evening outing around Bugis Junction. I was kind of prepared for some fun like anything but a fuck session. And since I was sexually deprived for a year since my ex, I went to his condo to meet him.

He was polite and spoke basic English, and he didn't took long after I entered his unit before he asked me to join him in bed to watch Netflix. Within the next few minutes, we started to make out and very quickly, he unbuttoned my shirt, and lift my inner T-shirt, and started licking my nipples, which made me moan. And slowly, piece by piece, he stripped me and I was the only one fully naked on his bed by then. He then asked why's my dick so hard and if I was top/bottom. I asked him back the question and he said he's only a top, well, which means I have to be the bottom then since I'm vers.

I got the shock of my life when I saw his dick; it was so thick and definitely the thickest I've suck, so thick that my mouth aches, and I was very worried how's it gonna go into my ass. Even with my ex, I had been the top and I've not been fucked in the ass for close to 2 years. Thankfully he was gentle and went in slowly bit by bit, until the whole monster was inside me. After a few humping session, i got used to the size and was moaning rather loudly as he was giving me a very good time. While I'm used to gentle kind of sex, he was a beast in bed. He played my nipples roughly and lifted/spread my legs wide while the humped me mercilessly. Thank god i didn't bleed but I must say he really used me well. He switch me up to different positions in front of his cupboard mirror and seeing myself in this state got me leaking lots of precum, which he used to his advantage to massage my dick head.

After an hour of non-stop pumping, kissing, caressing, he took out his dick and condom, and shot hot splashes of cum all over my face and chest, and he proceeded to quickly jerk me off until i came. By then, I was a mess of hot cum with my ass loose, quite different from the image I shown him when i first came into his condo. haha...

We met up 2-3 more times of hot sex before we stopped contact as he needs to leave SG to head back to Korea for a few months. Definitely one of the biggest cock I've had and dirtiest sex I've engaged in.

I love ur story. Nicely written.. if its a real encounter, good for u. Awesome. Wish cn find someone like the korean guy

• IkuTube changed the title to Sharing Erotic Encounter / Stories of the sexual kind (compiled) - STRICTLY NO PICTURES ALLOWED
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.