Male HQ

What sex toys do you have?

MonstaInYoMind

I was thinking of getting cock/ball rings and was thinking of where would the best place to get them or who to ask. Thought we could share our collection we have and the details.

I have a tenga egg I bought from carousell: I haven't used it yet.
& a bathmate pump which I don't use much at all cause I have to shave/wax for it to work efficiently (& I don't like to shave pubes clean- like a bit of carpet lol, bought from qoo100. & since my partner likes my size so all good for now haha).

Will share some pics when possible. Hope you guys share as well.

1 hour ago, MonstaInYoMind said:

I was thinking of getting cock/ball rings and was thinking of where would the best place to get them or who to ask. Thought we could share our collection we have and the details.

& a bathmate pump which I don't use much at all cause I have to shave/wax for it to work efficiently (& I don't like to shave pubes clean- like a bit of carpet lol, bought from qoo100. & since my partner likes my size so all good for now haha).

U feel boring is it?wats the reason for this thread?lol

17 minutes ago, MonstaInYoMind said:

I know you like to reply to everything but sometimes redundancy should just be silent. What's the reason for anything? Why did you read, why did you reply?

L O L

Not replying for everything la

Only sometimes when have the mood to disturb someone.haha

Sex toy? heheh Anything nice I can put inside that fits and d-e-e-p. LOL

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 7/8/2017 at 0:59 PM, MonstaInYoMind said:

Tried aneros but not that pleasureable for me because I'm a top. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 6:05 PM, Kimochi said:

Yes that could be so that topping is what gets you feeling goo but alternatively, you could be doing it or approaching it wrongly, using the wrong shape. I know certain size or shape of length gets me high in one but very little stimulation in another toy. I know of tops who became flex when they did bottom with some guys or use of toy. And some depend on what sexual phase they are in thru out their sex life.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, upshot said:

Yes that could be so that topping is what gets you feeling goo but alternatively, you could be doing it or approaching it wrongly, using the wrong shape. I know certain size or shape of length gets me high in one but very little stimulation in another toy. I know of tops who became flex when they did bottom with some guys or use of toy. And some depend on what sexual phase they are in thru out their sex life.

Tried being bottom also will not get hard ~ 

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Tried being bottom also will not get hard ~ 

Not for you I guess but it is good you are willing to give other sexual stuff a try...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/18/2017 at 6:05 PM, Kimochi said:

For a top, my advice is to take your time and try the toy in different positions. The idea of the aneros is to put pressure on the prostate gland from within. First would be to explore. Once you know the angle and depth, you look for a toy that would hit the p-spot.

You put it in, relax, then do pelvic floor contractions. It may take time, but the big O can be amazing... :P

Слава Україні!

1 hour ago, sgmaven said:

For a top, my advice is to take your time and try the toy in different positions. The idea of the aneros is to put pressure on the prostate gland from within. First would be to explore. Once you know the angle and depth, you look for a toy that would hit the p-spot.

You put it in, relax, then do pelvic floor contractions. It may take time, but the big O can be amazing... :P

You put on me? 

2 hours ago, sgmaven said:

I only train bottoms to open their asses to accept bigger things... :P

Sekali, Kimochi turns into a horny bottom... :)

Haha never mind then ~

9 hours ago, sgmaven said:

I agree. The Aneros is a wonderful toy. I enjoy having it in my ass while fucking my bf, and when I cum, the big O is definitely beyond OMG. We recently got the Robo Rimmer from Fort Troff. It is a little ambitious for me at the moment but I am going to try it. 

Love. 

7 hours ago, doncoin said:

I agree. The Aneros is a wonderful toy. I enjoy having it in my ass while fucking my bf, and when I cum, the big O is definitely beyond OMG. We recently got the Robo Rimmer from Fort Troff. It is a little ambitious for me at the moment but I am going to try it.

Yup! Penetrating a bottom, while your own ass has an aneros is an amazing sensation. Especially when the big O comes, it is almost overwhelming! :)

@doncoin Have you looked at the njoy range of plugs? Njoy Plugs

They make me leak badly without doing much. :P

Edited by sgmaven

Слава Україні!

9 hours ago, sgmaven said:

Yup! Penetrating a bottom, while your own ass has an aneros is an amazing sensation. Especially when the big O comes, it is almost overwhelming! :)

@doncoin Have you looked at the njoy range of plugs? Njoy Plugs

They make me leak badly without doing much. :P

My bf and I bought something similar, but it was kind of heavy. Like even if you clench your sphincter muscles, it slides out due to the weight. I think so far we both prefer things that vibrate, and I like Aneros. Although I do personally feel that if you have a vibrator on too long inside, everything sort of becomes numb. 

Love. 

11 minutes ago, doncoin said:

My bf and I bought something similar, but it was kind of heavy. Like even if you clench your sphincter muscles, it slides out due to the weight. I think so far we both prefer things that vibrate, and I like Aneros. Although I do personally feel that if you have a vibrator on too long inside, everything sort of becomes numb. 

If you like things that vibrate, try the Hush. Great for couples, since you can control the vibrations remotely.

As for the metal plugs, it really depends on the material and size of the plug. I find that the njoy plug is okay, not too heavy, such that your sphincter struggles to shut.

Слава Україні!

1 minute ago, sgmaven said:

If you like things that vibrate, try the Hush. Great for couples, since you can control the vibrations remotely.

As for the metal plugs, it really depends on the material and size of the plug. I find that the njoy plug is okay, not too heavy, such that your sphincter struggles to shut.

Thanks. Will look into that. Toys really add a huge element of fun to go ole fashion sex. :) So I highly encourage everyone to try. 

Love. 

4 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Thanks. Will look into that. Toys really add a huge element of fun to go ole fashion sex. :) So I highly encourage everyone to try. 

Hush includes an app that ties your phone to the plug. You can then control the plug from anywhere in the world, once it is set up. Imagine when you are on a business trip, and you can still send your bf good vibrations... ;)

Слава Україні!

1 minute ago, sgmaven said:

Hush includes an app that ties your phone to the plug. You can then control the plug from anywhere in the world, once it is set up. Imagine when you are on a business trip, and you can still send your bf good vibrations... ;)

I like that idea :) Thanks for the tip. 

Love. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/16/2020 at 1:25 PM, Male-HQ said:

With your support, we announce the opening of our male-only pleasure toys store at #02-05, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249720 😀

Online at www.male-hq.com and www.male-desires.com

82323444_2606473799402131_2463479222488793088_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeEetaWLWA6AnhmoXWUIUsRXL2UsxsPngupdsaXYp2D-rCUfRWTOQRvFUOmGneoWHipb1ctnSrjH2RM69nNfZE6qX9MG4AK_FitKPg35nuShlw&_nc_ohc=4bj_JWe5FEwAQm0ynvKIBnr025SxMSIfCxSuesPpMS4PZd-vdqX11_4hQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-2.fna&_nc_tp=1&oh=1bca9a37374775618a852aa7b2f4d852&oe=5E96528E

82399692_2606473749402136_2953642214820937728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeE0_Q8Ea_uan5O-0DHes9n3C_uMsZl7TDL-T2Gxc4e8_4oqjlPMtL9eTcZuKIBhKqZck_Y2jUE4cziGwHZpi5KPCXf0BpSR6-LIOGWW8LzmXw&_nc_ohc=AafzoG7ekzAAQmxxjeaWB-0yG2scq-e4_CyqGr4qxGVuQAmEqJ7rwyzRw&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-1.fna&oh=acbb671d2dff68c97fb74869ac5e385b&oe=5EA52F24

82090597_2606473776068800_8758258951650279424_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeGM7hsqrHBEBs-hEa8mvXc7whXsHfvxVBq6lu297OpbqfglriCCN2o791fkovjuOS79EPQktfwCJt9Z-wJe9GRpBW7z8xH_kKcgDAH12MHIdw&_nc_ohc=uZuTXzKsdSMAQnR_4tJOksl4La3YZsWmxTneTO1Ben1LwSBS4u8_lM4zw&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-1.fna&oh=649a47ece339389f9ce9786f710a8c8f&oe=5EA06E60

83027102_2606473856068792_2235055514314604544_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeFtkEDS-Tzuu0tC-FRxRzAqYYNqHGjG89v7XiHVKppPqBn1lXhXbvtKpzJ6o3aPcK8JbKnabupR5CA0pY34CdJ4_74JaAeTRNUzCD0Qtz5OZA&_nc_ohc=aasUKYPb76EAQmJntdybX29xvP2DXnY64xC-92aiLIWNWsfM6jlcWtjpA&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-1.fna&oh=6fb4f75c274a06c76fe52f33f7dfbf94&oe=5E932BAF

82575632_2606473876068790_1472305280011206656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeEgJ3n9l4AAAPVLij-Wx0xCpP0wbQMVP-3fuCNDgZTNzVsdHtIUofPIRQtqQBxxX2gWbyejZ9rvkUeMlgXZz_0a0yRvOzcn5ZUbEzz_ZMc8Ug&_nc_ohc=CE9QiUGW_yEAQk9OEMOedRi5VRjaVFEp_D5J7gfXKFyeJGPoXBPn09L8g&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-2.fna&oh=e925077e5addc547968eac25cf0d381c&oe=5EA59B2F

82116564_2606473912735453_1867551930348208128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeErw5TP8I0hLJ6vG_WmfCU0uQDFHPX2YRT8Vj_zmj_EZdJ6oH_3c_K7383E1UbnyKYbZlm4GUaX9QqAZCMHNGmUMOZW59UfPaA3bwXOg3NmBA&_nc_ohc=cHS1rwu49PQAQlhrZ2mykp9mRwksCuEdLgQBkyHC0UdO8tPslnCgfq9XQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-2.fna&oh=e3d380e3888f7099c5323f932162d283&oe=5E9AC153

82016126_2606473976068780_2400405024996851712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeFfZZfBfOBNSLsQc-St-v8mklGI2uUILXL0EI_wfBvKV7tOPIyMuDh_yc_ku9As0A-idLzpZngozEGpHZl9KnxSJXRBccw0nGV85xcucVqt_w&_nc_ohc=CTiHCDcvS9gAQmzC1FUXtC0PoX6lz6LA6xlOP-yfua1miNcMV0aumqWFQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-2.fna&oh=ed6bbd807267512767668215249bd0e9&oe=5E9381F4

The COLT model is superb hot ... look at his ASS ... damn inviting

• 3 weeks later...

since don don donki starting selling them I’ve tried a few tenga toys. the egg was the first, cheap but not memorable.

then I tried the double-hole cup, the one with fhe so-called “sweet” and “bitter” side– each hole/side gives a different sensation. now that one was fantastic! one side is softer/smoother while the other is tighter and rougher texture. i can edge for a long long time by alternating side. doesn’t get monotonous and can vary the intensity of stimulation and in the end the orgasm is so intense! the only problem is it’s not reusable. so i tried to find reusable model that can replicate that experience. 

got the tenga flex, the “silky white” version (not the “rocky black”). that was a disappointment. found the texture a bit too smooth and not quite tight enough. the so-called twisting action it’s supposed to do when squeezed is nothing much. overall it’s still better than using my hand alone, but can’t compare to the double-hole cup. 

then I tried the short cup, the black one labelled “hard”. wah that one was the opposite of the white flex cup– it was too tight and rigid! felt like if I pump too hard will sprain my dick. 

so now I’m still on the lookout for a good one. 

anyone else can share their experiences using different models of the tenga toys?