Male HQ

What sex toys do you have?

MonstaInYoMind

Talking about TOPS... imagine if you do not bottom at all and your dick is hot like what it was ... there is little you can do now if toys and anal fun is not an option. Thne better pick up golf hahahahah.... Sorry... can not help it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 minute ago, upshot said:

Now note, do this if you are someone who is into this and get a lot of satisfaction from this. This is not something that you can brag about and be well liked by others. As many especially in Asia will find you too over the top crazy.It's a bit too 'out-there' and progressively adventurous....but  I don't care. I am very self-assurance and I do this for me whether people find it weird, sick or going too far. It's not for everyone and I do this knowing what the consequences will be for me.

Totally agree, if that's what you like, no problem. Just saying it's not something I would personally try. Sorry if I sounded a certain way.

38 minutes ago, chunchun said:

Totally agree, if that's what you like, no problem. Just saying it's not something I would personally try. Sorry if I sounded a certain way.

Nope... not at all.. I am not here to sell my preferences. Just offer some information on such practices good, bad and cautionary. Like many other things I share it is more to play devil advocate and lay it all on the table and let people make informed choices. I sometime find a lot of people like to tell made up or inflated stories to embellish their ego and what worry is newbies who get mislead and end up doing harm to themselves or others listening to those storytellers.

I like to think like the other helpful lot here, I have everyone's interest to make BW a place to get some reliable information or starting point to go seek the answers they need.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I used to have this tube form. Put lube inside the hole and then insert cock in. But I find it not satisfying. Besides, how do u clean the inside?

2 hours ago, tyan said:

I used to have this tube form. Put lube inside the hole and then insert cock in. But I find it not satisfying. Besides, how do u clean the inside?

I think you are talking about what they call a "torchlight".. or you're talking about something you 'made' for use?

The cleaning depends on what type you bought. Earlier ones and even today, the cheaper ones are a chore to clean and better ones makes it easier due to its design. I never buy into this kind of toy. Some get costly as you have special cleaning solution to use to clean it up. Too much work. But I know some guys gets off on this. But they usually get the better ones.

Guest broadwayboy

Happy me,

Bought a penis pump at a local sex store called H.sg & at a good price =)

It sounds crude,

The box looks weird,

But guess what?

It works!

tbh, its nice to see my dick in the transparent tube... go from uncut to my foreskin gradually being pulled upwards by the vacuum & the result is seeing a nice mushroom head =)

-------11th June 2020-----

Guest broadwayboy
10 hours ago, tyan said:

hi

are u referring to the Japanese Masturbator Tenga Spinner?

Thx

=)

On 6/13/2020 at 5:35 AM, EQUINOXx said:

Well I HAD a fleshlight that I threw away after one use because I was like.. how tf am I gonna maintain this and keep it clean? Lol 

But other than that I don't have any... my hands I guess? 😅

Hahaha, a shame to throw away after one use since they aren't exactly cheap 😅 But I see how some are troublesome to clean. I only have a tenga sleeve with clear case and stand that you can turn inside out, so quite easy to clean and can have it standing somewhere in my book shelf, hiding in plain sight lol

1 hour ago, chunchun said:

looks interesting, has anyone tried it? Will it go in (and stay in) easily? cause some toys seem tricky to get or stay in

heh you do not put the whole thing in to the end with the button heheh. You suppose to get about half of that inside so it curve back to touch somewhere near the region where your prostate is. I am not a big fan of this as it never do it for me. Something it never reach it just right for me. But I bought it and there is unfortunately no want to test before you buy. EXPENSIVE. As most of these things are which I am not a fan of but that is how it is sold. I suspect there is a reason for the expensiveness.. these are not hard to make but given it taboo nature and few places sell them and you get discretion to help you buy, the price get to premium levels  and unlikely you want to return it for the same given reasons and you USED it already.

I take my veggie toys  any day heheheh  BUT.. to each their own.

4 hours ago, upshot said:

heh you do not put the whole thing in to the end with the button heheh. You suppose to get about half of that inside so it curve back to touch somewhere near the region where your prostate is. I am not a big fan of this as it never do it for me. Something it never reach it just right for me. But I bought it and there is unfortunately no want to test before you buy. EXPENSIVE. As most of these things are which I am not a fan of but that is how it is sold. I suspect there is a reason for the expensiveness.. these are not hard to make but given it taboo nature and few places sell them and you get discretion to help you buy, the price get to premium levels  and unlikely you want to return it for the same given reasons and you USED it already.

I take my veggie toys  any day heheheh  BUT.. to each their own.

Haha, of course I don't wanna get it all in. I meant once in maybe it slips out all the time/easily or maybe too soft so it's hard to put in, etc. Because as you mentioned they are pricey, so just wondering if it's worth it.

Duh, you can't even return underwear, who would want a thing that might have been inside you lol

Even if cleaned, I wouldn't want to use a used ass toy.

Haha, of course I don't wanna get it all in. I meant once in maybe it slips out all the time/easily or maybe too soft so it's hard to put in, etc. Because as you mentioned they are pricey, so just wondering if it's worth it.

Duh, you can't even return underwear, who would want a thing that might have been inside you lol

Even if cleaned, I wouldn't want to use a used ass toy.

Thus it is one industry you really have to take risk to buy something. And if it is not what you thought it was or wrongly published, you are stuck  with it.

I have had some bad buys as the information given is misleading or wrong dimensions..etc. Some have nice photos but the actual one that came is nothing like it.

Edited by upshot

Anyone can share how to select the right size cock ring? I browsed online some cock ring has inner diameter 1.5cm, 1.7cm, 2cm, 2.3cm, 3cm. What is your cock ring size? Newby here. If frequently use the cock ring during sex will i get importence / can't get hard in future? Any side effect from cock ring?

7 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Anyone can share how to select the right size cock ring? I browsed online some cock ring has inner diameter 1.5cm, 1.7cm, 2cm, 2.3cm, 3cm. What is your cock ring size? Newby here. If frequently use the cock ring during sex will i get importence / can't get hard in future? Any side effect from cock ring?

Depends on the material, if it's stretchy then you don't need to worry too much. Mine is from silicone and 1.5cm in diameter - easily stretches over the whole package and is quite snug.

For second question, I'll let the more experienced ones answer ;) Personally I would recommend you take short breaks after maybe 20-30 minutes to allow the blood to flow normally again, if you are planning to use it for hours.

20 hours ago, chunchun said:

looks interesting, has anyone tried it? Will it go in (and stay in) easily? cause some toys seem tricky to get or stay in

For such stuff to insert inside you, do not when new to this use it for too long inside you. If your rectum has never had stiffer objects in you, you need to give your body sometime to get use to it if not you will get sore from using it too much and long... or not enough lube and the object's surface start to get abrasive inside you. You might not even feel the pain from the abrasion till it is too late. Always ensure you have more than you need lube. More is always better. As you do this more you can start to gauge how much lube to get the slippery feeling just right.

8 minutes ago, duntellyou said:

rn its in a box under my bed. My mum got ask before, and I told her its my personal stuff. Thankfully she respect my privacy.

wah she so nice. mine is in some bag very scared later ppl open up and see I gg le xD

1 hour ago, duntellyou said:

rn its in a box under my bed. My mum got ask before, and I told her its my personal stuff. Thankfully she respect my privacy.

Same, it's in a box under my bed behind another box where I keep my chargers and gadgets, so it's not visible

Guest broadwayboy
5 hours ago, duntellyou said:

@duntellyou U are so smart... I told my Mom not to touch it but she PURPOSELY like to clean my room & look thru my trash bag & has found used condoms once or twice... i love & respect her but maybe its good she knows the truth that "i'm sleeping around" ... instead of me hiding & live with the fear of "will she find out"... 

Kapo family? LOCK AND KEY heheheh

Only one key toy, a 18" double head dildo but the rest are all veggies.. play finish.. throw. or cook and eat LOL :P

Edited by upshot

33 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Whaaaat?!😂 Cooked for friends you disliked? LOL

I cook. I eat.

2 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Lol 

Cucumbers.. I make sandwich with bacon or luncheon meat..

With long Brijal and Bitter Gourd  I make curry with chicken heheh

Not hard to come up with basic meals with all the Long long notti 'toys' This way I hide my "toys' in plain sight. hahahah

Edited by upshot

31 minutes ago, upshot said:

Cucumbers.. I make sandwich with bacon or luncheon meat..

With long Brijal and Bitter Gourd  I make curry with chicken heheh

Not hard to come up with basic meals with all the Long long notti 'toys' This way I hide my "toys' in plain sight. hahahah

Sounds more like destroying any evidence left haha...

How do you guys usually store toys? To ensure they last long if they are like tpe, silicone, etc. 

Commercial dildos and such.. keep them clean. I know of guys who do toys with me when I go their home, I had a few whip out toys that still have dried stuff from last time they use !! That is asking for trouble over time. I always bring my own toys and not use other's unless I know them well and I do take the trouble to wash them all before using on me or them.

When you clean, ensure you get in to the cracks and folds or have the batteries taken out to clean around the seals and not have batteries inside if not using them for a long time.

For veggies and fruit... I eat them! .. no cleaning needed for reuse. LOL 😈

Edited by upshot

A lot of the cheaper ones especially, if you do not use it for a long time and not handle it, the rubber surface will start to get sticky. It's a chemical molecule thingy. You notice on some rubber or silicon-like covering on some products that over time that stick thing happens and sometime bits of small chunks will take to come off.. TIME TO THROW AND CHANGE. There is no really solution when this happens and last thing you want it to have that deep inside you.

It might not happen immediately with a dirty reused-without-washing sex dildo for example, but when it does go bad, it can get pretty bad like infection like fistula, perianal abscess, piles..etc All you need is to have some cut inside your rectum wall and that becomes the opening it needs to attack the muscle tissue there or enter blood stream. SAME can happen when you share toys.

Did you also know that bacteria, other organisms and stuff we carry inside our bodies and intestinal system can be very different to another person? What took your body's immune system a while to build up defenses for, if enters another person can make them sick. Maybe MC is not a big deal but I rather not catch anything to make me sick for a week or more.

Good example. They say when you go to India you best drink from seal mineral water you can buy and NOT drink from the local taps like the locals too. Say reason. Their bodies has the immunization means to tackle those bacteria and viruses than you, a newcomer there whose body has never had the chance to encounter them.

Edited by upshot

48 minutes ago, chunchun said:

I always wash before and after use, shake water off and leave to naturally dry before storing. Also I avoid keeping them together with layer in between. Afraid they could melt or stick together overtime haha

Stuff made of plastic/TPE/rubber will degrade over time regardless of what you do. Typically this will manifest as stickyness and/or discoloration, and it comes from phthalates and the porous surfaces hiding bacteria & other gunk. You want to change to new ones when that happens.
Alternatively, get toys made with better materials ($$$) like silicone/metal/glass, these don't suffer from the same issues and can even be boiled in water for 100% cleanliness.