Male HQ

What sex toys do you have?

MonstaInYoMind

8 hours ago, BudakFit said:

What type is the best for cock rings? I bought the silicone type when I erected or wear it to run it break...

Steel type better? 

yes silicone is good .  but some steel also very sexy when wearing 

13 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Anal beads, butt plug, and vibrator and want to buy wet mat for wrestling lube sex fun or massage you + massage gun then fun/sex glide together 69 and sex haha 

Sounds like what I have! Wet mat is really a must for everything. It makes cleaning up so much easier

On 4/25/2021 at 1:21 AM, ichigo_f said:

yes silicone is good .  but some steel also very sexy when wearing 

Silicone donut is very sexy when you can wear it to gym or daily routine as metal donut is for fun session.

3 hours ago, l4dcivious said:

8.5” dildo & manual penis pump. I’m contemplating to get a fleshlight or not.

You can consider Tenga Flip Zero.

I bought one myself and love the feeling as well as the clean up after.

Normal fleshlight is a pain to clean if you finishes instead, but the Flip Zero opens up for easy cleaning.

21 hours ago, l4dcivious said:

8.5” dildo & manual penis pump. I’m contemplating to get a fleshlight or not.

8,5'' dildo 

any pic can see

i've got a flip tenga, automated masturbator, a few cock sleeves, a few cock rings, a 15cm dildo, a huge dildo that comes with balls and butt hole, a penis pump, 2 butt plugs with hollow centre, and a vibrating masturbator. lost my butt plug that comes with a cock ring (my fav). 

1 hour ago, Bilobelo said:

i've got a flip tenga, automated masturbator, a few cock sleeves, a few cock rings, a 15cm dildo, a huge dildo that comes with balls and butt hole, a penis pump, 2 butt plugs with hollow centre, and a vibrating masturbator. lost my butt plug that comes with a cock ring (my fav). 

Hope you didn't lose the butt plug in the wrong place🤪

6 hours ago, Bilobelo said:

wow, quite the collection. Btw what's the use of butt plug with hollow center? I imagine things getting easily messy if didn't clean enough or still have residual water inside.

On 5/4/2021 at 6:25 PM, Jungleman said:

You can consider Tenga Flip Zero.

I bought one myself and love the feeling as well as the clean up after.

Normal fleshlight is a pain to clean if you finishes instead, but the Flip Zero opens up for easy cleaning.

Where do I get one

Masturbator, those transparent, see thru type. Can see & feel my cock movement, listen to the flapping, water sound when use it during shower. I cut open the other end so can thrust deeper & see my head cum out...

Once I left it in my soap tray forgot to keep. The aircon man must have seen it ☺... I realised when 🚿at night...oh well... doesn't matter. Guy's toy...haha

1 hour ago, chunchun said:

Just went through my drawer and found my cockring with asslock. Love using it cause everytime you stroke yourself you will feel it on the prostate as well. Good but sadly can't last long when using it

Show pic

On 5/13/2021 at 10:23 AM, Saggiboy said:

Interesting. Never seen or try before. 

It's awesome, you should try it. If not mistaken mine is the Armour Tug AssLock by Perfect Fit. There are many from other brands, even metal ones, if that is more of your style. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Get yours at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

9556564000075-condom-onemixedpleasures-front__83302.1611025585.jpg?c=2

9556564000075-condom-onemixedpleasures-main__01915.1611025578.jpg?c=2

9556564000075-condom-onemixedpleasures-back__39985.1611025572.jpg?c=2

Climax in a hurricane 💦

Get the new 𝗗𝗿𝘆𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

17 hours ago, 8er said:

I have the worry of butt plug will slip into my anal. Does that happen?

Yes that can happen depending on circumstances. It can happen even to the most experienced person. I can go into many examples but important things is not panic. Most of the time anal toys that goes in will over time come out due to the intestinal/colonic motion that move faeces down to your rectum. A lot also depend on how deep, how experience you are with toy fun, lubrication prep and most importantly what kind of toy and it's SHAPE you use. Some people have no sense of how certain shape and awkward protrusion on item shoved in will anchor or hook edges, curvature or wall of the rectum or colon if it goes deeper than the sigmoid curve. Worst cases, puncture by the object clean thru the rectum wall or colon. Thus prevent it from coming back out. There are people who get so horny their IQ drop lower than their sexual urges and start pushing all kind of weird things that fit inside their hole. Sorry to say. I know a few who contacted me for help. Don't be that fool who had to visit the hospital to get it out.

Remember, using items NOT meant or made for anal or vaginal insertion should be done by only people who know what they are doing and their own internal anatomy WELL!!!!... We might all have assholes but lkike cocks, they are all slightly different in depth, size and pathway shape. IT IS NOT A STRAIGHT LINE FROM HOLE TO COLON inside you.

Butt plug even with a twin curve bottom flange that anchor outside the asshole, CAN STILL go in if you are used to large toys going in your hole. Even happen to me when I push on in and spend time going about my day or sitting down on it. Certain muscle works on it while it stays inserted and sometime it is enough that it suck or drag the plug up deeper and if the bottom flange is not big or a bit flexible, it will just enter your hole.

The only way to ensure a safe retrieval if it go in accidentally is you have a rope tie to it heheheh. So you can pull it out. But choice of rope is also important as rope can cut or be very coarse and abrasive to tear up the tissue of your asshole and rectum wall.

Proper anal toys most times will come out. At times, you might have to fish it out by use of your lubed finger to get in there (if it is still in your rectum chamber) and hook or pinch the bottom flange to get it out.  If not, you just need to wait awhile, relax, likely your natural anal muscle motion will push it down and out. I hope your used ample lube for the fun. Lube helps accident like this too as sometime, the lack of lube of moisture in some deep part of your rectum can hold on to the toy preventing it from coming out. Again, that depend on the size of it and how experience you are.

When I go deep for my anal fun, I lube by not just smearing it on the toy and my entrance and immediate depth of my fingers. I would use an LUBE LAUNCHER like an injector syringe to shoot lube deeper up my rectum to coast it. Usually it is a dense thick lube that stays and clings on the wall. Yes they do sell such launchers in sex stores.

So hopefully some of this details will help those into the same kinky fun as I do. We are a small small minority in SG and I hate to see any more people suffer from this issues and taking a taxi to the operations room.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

18 hours ago, 8er said:

I have the worry of butt plug will slip into my anal. Does that happen?

Alot of people who train for anal depth play generally put two or more toys in to open the colon. I have one toy that is 19 inches long that can almost get all the way in.. and some smaller slinky ones to take fully Inside me with another butt plug after that.. can dm me if you want more info

newdildos.thumb.jpg.12907e42bad68ed38e082a4d22a9cd70.jpg

My latest additions. Left of my hand is a replacement for another similar dildo size which I use as my introduction once I am ready to 'startup' :P Replace a bad one that I bought which is a mechanical battery operated thruster dildo. Waste of money. Broke the internal shaft on 3rd use and I did not put pressure on it either. So I know it was not well made. Guess if you want to get a thrusting dildo, best to get those specialized machine that cost a few hundred to a thousand and attach various dildo size and shape to use it to 'thrust'. BUT the replacement is a little TOO FLEXIBLE, making it hard to sit on or wall suction to put in and keep in unless you are very slippery with lube. Of not, when it gets out too much, going in it might buckle and pop out sideway instead of going in. heheheh... So I guess I still need to look out for another same size one but WAY STIFFER.

The one on the right side is when you are good and warm-up for some serious fun and ready to get some shoik ribbing actions from the ribbed contours along the entire shaft. It was fun riding that. You can really feel all those bumps. Nice. This 9"er+ is a good size (4.0 - 5.2cm diameter for the broadest) for those that enjoy beyond average penis size. Just wish it was a tad stiffer and made of firmer material. But as it is a bit plushy, it makes it flexible to play it direct  or at bend angle going in and out. Yum. Good suction to a wall, bend over and take it in. Long enough that if you stand up against the wall, a good length of it is still inside you as you hump off the wall. Gets me hot to change over to my stiff and very firm 5 cm thick 9"er+ penis dildo or move to my 16" or 18" double-headed dildo.

Each about $37+ in price range. Which is not bad. Am considering the 10" or 12" 6.5cm+ diameter King Cock from Pipedream. heheheh... Now that would be such a treat with 3D layers make it look and feel like a real penis. Will see... not cheap for range depending on brand.. about $150 to $200 but that will be into the fisting size range which though I have done it a few times, I am not that keen at this time to get my ass to that level of loose or gape. You will tighten back up but not as tight as those who only play with average penis heh. But you know that when you start to head into the big toy category. I am somewhere in the middle.

So ya, my 'sorta' review. No I did not buy from BW's sponsored sex shop dealer.

As I say before, you hardly get to test before buying so you have to take a chance even after doing your internet research. Made a few bad buys thus thrown my share of a few. Toys' not cheap... but no chance to try or feel the real thing in your hand unless you go down to a retail store and check them out. Too few guys toy to try or have the same. So nothing 'unique' to try also heh.

Local stores, I get a weird uncomfortable vibe unlike those I go into oversea like in US or Europe. Here the 3 location I go, it's like staff not only have no idea what they sell, but give you that weird feeling they are uncomfortable with you or you are some person they do not want to be near or just do not know what to do with you. Thus I stop going down in SG. Just like sexual spectrum of fetishes and practices, Singapore still too new and lack behind. Make customers who dare to go down feel awkward still. I might have gone to the unlucky bad ones maybe, but think I stick to ordering online. That's my POV anyway.

Ah toys... very COVID safe heheh...

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

16 hours ago, Fistingfun said:

@upshot you should buy from topped toys Canada they deliver quickly and feel really good 

Thanks for the name-drop of the store.

I do 'monitor' online sex stores outside of SG for infamous collection or exotic lines. Was never into commercial sex toy sites as I spent decades using non-sexual items to begin with. Easy maintenances, flexible choices including items like veggie, fruit, household items...might seem weird for the uninitiated but once tried a few, you find it make sense. :P  Save you good bit of money and rather kinky fun! So long you do your due diligent to keep items hygienic and safe. So for years, kept to one toy like a vibrating dildo. Easier to conceal if you are worry about it being found by family members and if you want vibration, you have no choice but to buy a proper sex toy that vibrates.

But last 5 yrs, I have been trying to fulfil my bucket list so been going down the listing and dildo toys was in the list :P. That got me started till now heh.. Some items are impractically pricey to buy, tempted as I was. You need to balance frequency of usage versus storage versus price versus how troublesome to set up. Also to consider, once novelty's over, collects dust and forgotten. Which might end up being found by people in the house LOL. Or item's wrong for you because information provided does not tally like size or material used...etc that's when you end up discarding, especially if return policy is troublesome. Throwing away hard-earned cash. heh. So I guess some kind of review sharing would help like this thread. Had some guys ask me in pm each time I talk about my toys or how to use them, so might as well write a bit here. COVID time... a little more free time to 'waste' when not in the mood for sex or doing something else productive. :P

I keep watch over some interesting toy maker or brands oversea. And amaze at some materials used and amount of customization. Some even sell sample material to let you get a feel so you can use that to help you decide what to buy..etc. Search Bad Dragon dildos if you love kinky toys or fantasy dildo toys.. wow. ( https://bad-dragon.com/ )It now has a few copy-cats but ya, they make interesting stuff. Mechanical 'drillers' are like wow... but hard to hide or simple place in my room.  Anyway, I try to share if I buy more. Cheers.

Edited by upshot