Male HQ

Help for shirtless/nude photography

Guest ThatGayBoy

Guest ThatGayBoy

I have this one friend, who I've known for about 2 years now, he's really hot, like super fit and lean and muscular and I've always had a crush on him. Anyway, recently, I've picked up photography and that friend want to me to be his photographer for like his photoshoot. So, like we've alr done like one photoshoot alr, it was like your typical photoshoot but in the end I told him to take his shirt off because you know ;) and like he gladly took it off and after that the next day, he said he wanted to go more photoshoot with me. And then, when I ask like what type of photoshoot he wanted, he said like anything ah, then I jokingly said, how about like nude photoshoot (with his dick covered), he said "anything bah, I'm thankful for your free photography service ahahahah" then he said, he would let me do anything to him for about 2 hours for another photoshoot. So yea, we planned that it would be in like his house (he is rich af so he have like a huge room that look like hotel), then like in that 2 hours, I can experiment any types of photoshoot, so what things should I do to him that's not very sexual at the same time is hot and sort of kinky.

4 hours ago, Guest ThatGayBoy said:

I have this one friend, who I've known for about 2 years now, he's really hot, like super fit and lean and muscular and I've always had a crush on him. Anyway, recently, I've picked up photography and that friend want to me to be his photographer for like his photoshoot. So, like we've alr done like one photoshoot alr, it was like your typical photoshoot but in the end I told him to take his shirt off because you know ;) and like he gladly took it off and after that the next day, he said he wanted to go more photoshoot with me. And then, when I ask like what type of photoshoot he wanted, he said like anything ah, then I jokingly said, how about like nude photoshoot (with his dick covered), he said "anything bah, I'm thankful for your free photography service ahahahah" then he said, he would let me do anything to him for about 2 hours for another photoshoot. So yea, we planned that it would be in like his house (he is rich af so he have like a huge room that look like hotel), then like in that 2 hours, I can experiment any types of photoshoot, so what things should I do to him that's not very sexual at the same time is hot and sort of kinky.

Guess he's hinting you as well. 

Suppose u can test water and see if he's really interested in sex with you.. pretty sure if he's interested in you, he would get hard.. he might play it cool though.. u can drop some hints like watching his dick slightly longer to express your "interest" or maybe compliment him on his body or dick or whatever..

Just rmb 1 thing.. avoid skin contact in case he's not a willing party cuz u can still avoid losing a friend if there's no physical contact (assuming he does not have interest in you).

Guest Guest
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:55 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Tsk! Tsk! you are thinking with your cock head fill filled with lust than being a friend doing a job for a friend.

Be careful what you wish for and what you might get yourself into.

• 1 month later...
Guest Al desserting
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:37 AM, Guest ThatGayBoy said:

wooohooo... thats cool!!! ahaha

• 1 month later...

shall i help take nude pics for both of u ~~~

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

• Guest locked this topic