Male HQ

Those married 2/5/10/20 years, still quarrel with spouse?

Bobi

Guest Guest

Quarrel and disagreement happen to any relationship, not only between spouse. Even it will happen with your friends, colleagues, boss , siblings and even parents. It is more important knowing how to handle and deal with every quarrel and disagreement. If not then will ended up in a ugly and unhappy ending.

22 hours ago, Bobi said:

That is wad i did last time

I understand. well to this, i always say, "we do what we do until we cant do it anymore".
it may take a moment or 10 years, but if we understand ourselves better at the end of it, and make a solid choice for the better, neither is time wasted. 

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My parents married more than 50 years already still quarrel all the time.

Straight couples usually tend to buckle under societal pressure. Remember those pesky aunts who hound you every CNY? My colleague was so proud to be married and settled by 28 years old, he looked like a success.

But after some disagreements, and stresses with kids, he would rather stay in office and work than go home. So the neglect and festering of issues, will definitely cause problems.

At one point, he sounded regretful that he got married, cos he felt like everybody want him to.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Bottom

Disagreement, cold war (not talking to each other for 2 days).  Until he surprised me with his sex action while I was sleeping and finally I gave in to the temptation.  The following morning, we started to talk again.

That's why don't envy your married friends.

Those among them who like to brag will always like to say that they went to this place and that place with their wife, and had so much fun, etc., and try to make you feel lousy for being single. 

But they don't tell you about their frustrations, disagreements and quarrels behind closed doors, because they want to maintain a happy front in order to make others feel envious of them.

50df017a230706774bba817ee43566a8--henry-

On 12/07/2017 at 8:53 AM, Bobi said:

Sometimes during quarrelling, just feel like giving up all.. haiz. Do u feel the same way?

You are not alone. Especially even so when you are having a bad day and he comes down hard on you.

Again, once you manage to calm down and think thru, you realised, that will be the last thing you wanted to do. There's still love and you will be thinking about him when you do your next shopping, planning etc...

The only time you give up? Is when you feel indifferent. That's when it is really really dead.

On 7/12/2017 at 8:53 AM, Bobi said:

Sometimes during quarrelling, just feel like giving up all.. haiz. Do u feel the same way?

On 7/12/2017 at 1:13 PM, Bobi said:

That is wad i did last time

A relationship is not just about you.  It takes two hands to clap, but only one to slap.

3 hours ago, thorzguy said:

Again, once you manage to calm down and think thru, you realised, that will be the last thing you wanted to do. There's still love and you will be thinking about him when you do your next shopping, planning etc.

This is exactly what REAL couples do.  

The immature, not-there-yet ones won't have this when they disagree.  They will call it QUARREL

Guest guest
18 hours ago, tomcat said:

At one point, he sounded regretful that he got married, cos he felt like everybody want him to.

He is still young and able. That's why he think regrets about married. Thinking will change with age. When one is old, he/she will start to appreciate the presence of family members.

• 1 month later...

My parents case is more of my mum calling the shots. My dad has been conditioned since they got married to be submissive. His opinions hardly matter now. It is always about my mum.

During CNY, my mum will want to rush to her mum's place before lunch to help out and stay there the whole day. My maternal grandmother lives my mum's Brother, not alone. 

There was 1 year when my dad's Niece wanted to visit us at our home but my mum told her that we need to leave by a certain time to her mum's place. In the end, the Niece did not come. I was wondering how come my Mum's Bro cannot help out when it is his house? Also, why should we stay there the whole day instead of visiting my dad's relatives? Also, we visit my maternal Grandmother very often. 

Then whenever my parents r out, my dad will walk behind my mum. At night, when my mum wants to sleep, she will ask my dad to sleep even though my dad wants to continue watching the telly. But when my dad wants to sleep, she will continue watching tv though my dad did not ask her to coz he knows better not to ask. Ha

When my mum cooks, my Dad will be in the kitchen the whole time helping with bringing her plates/bowls etc. If not, he will stand there to watch. I ask why u ask him to be there, she says to learn. But after 20+years, I have never seen my dad cook anything! Ahha. 

Even now, my mum will scold my dad who just quietly bear the brunt of the madness. Sometimes she will hit him, not violently but slap his shoulder or pinch him. 

I have told my mum if I were my dad, I would divorced her long long  time ago. 

7 hours ago, Guest Bobby said:

My parents case is more of my mum calling the shots. My dad has been conditioned since they got married to be submissive. His opinions hardly matter now. It is always about my mum.

During CNY, my mum will want to rush to her mum's place before lunch to help out and stay there the whole day. My maternal grandmother lives my mum's Brother, not alone. 

There was 1 year when my dad's Niece wanted to visit us at our home but my mum told her that we need to leave by a certain time to her mum's place. In the end, the Niece did not come. I was wondering how come my Mum's Bro cannot help out when it is his house? Also, why should we stay there the whole day instead of visiting my dad's relatives? Also, we visit my maternal Grandmother very often. 

Then whenever my parents r out, my dad will walk behind my mum. At night, when my mum wants to sleep, she will ask my dad to sleep even though my dad wants to continue watching the telly. But when my dad wants to sleep, she will continue watching tv though my dad did not ask her to coz he knows better not to ask. Ha

When my mum cooks, my Dad will be in the kitchen the whole time helping with bringing her plates/bowls etc. If not, he will stand there to watch. I ask why u ask him to be there, she says to learn. But after 20+years, I have never seen my dad cook anything! Ahha. 

Even now, my mum will scold my dad who just quietly bear the brunt of the madness. Sometimes she will hit him, not violently but slap his shoulder or pinch him. 

I have told my mum if I were my dad, I would divorced her long long  time ago. 

Your dad is so sweet.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, cutejack said:

U ever taste his dad?:yuk:

His behaviour not his cum.

I ain't a homewrecker. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 12 July 2017 at 1:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

Quarrel and disagreement happen to any relationship, not only between spouse. Even it will happen with your friends, colleagues, boss , siblings and even parents. It is more important knowing how to handle and deal with every quarrel and disagreement. If not then will ended up in a ugly and unhappy ending.

This is true, quarrel and disagreement happen to any relationship, human to human sure have such conflict. But seems like now people can't really handle and deal with quarrel and disagreement, whenever such thing happen, confirmed it will strain the relationship or even ended become stranger or enemies. Nowadays it is best to say yes to everything, accommodate and follow what others say and behave, if not you will ended up lesser friends but more enemies.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 11:59 AM, tomcat said:

never go to bed angry with each other, and even then, next morning or during the night, hug and kiss him. 

it's not important to be correct, or "win" all the time. 

Totally agree. In my first relationship, my then-partner and I talk on the phone almost every night, till about 2am. Well, it would always start off nice and sweet at around 8.30pm. Then our chat would escalate into a quarrel and by 2am, we would hang up feeling angry.

Bad relationship.

I was in JC1, he was in Sec4.

Our grades suffered.

A gay fren couple...in order to reduce disagreement, the more submissive guy constantly praise the dominant guy as if convincing how good he is. When giving his opinions he would peek at the dominant partner to gauge response or judgement. Sometimes i shut the dom guy up n say let bf talk. 

Grrr....

Guest Submissive Bottom

I dare not quarrel with my bf, he is very BIG SIZE.  If he angry, I will be toasted and tossed left right center.  That is my life and I am happy.  You guys should consider joining wife obedient club, it helps. 

23 minutes ago, Guest Submissive Bottom said:

I dare not quarrel with my bf, he is very BIG SIZE.  If he angry, I will be toasted and tossed left right center.  That is my life and I am happy.  You guys should consider joining wife obedient club, it helps. 

U should be more frightened if he doesn't wanna f u when he's angry. :P

On 17/08/2017 at 8:47 AM, cutejack said:

Sometimes it's thrilling to be a homewrecker:yuk:

Nah. I m afraid of karma n demerits.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Submissive Bottom
1 minute ago, fab said:

U should be more frightened if he doesn't wanna f u when he's angry. :P

I will not wash his luandry or  cook him a good meal if he didn't wanna f me.

It's basically very normal to have small fights and disagreement every nw and then. Every day it's a learning experience to Knw yur partner bad and good behaviour. Coming from myself who have gone thru  10years of relationship of my own and still going on, I can feel for you. Relationship needs a lot of work especially communication aside to having an awesome sex together . Have a lot of patience my dear if u think he is worth it. 

Married? You mean to a woman?

This isn't a straight forum wtf.

• Guest locked this topic