Male HQ

Woman shouted at me

Guest Pink lover

Guest Pink lover

It has been many days passed after pinkdot and I thought I could move on emotionally but I can't. 

One evening while I was walking alone and wearing pink shirt, after pinkdot, towards home, a middle-aged woman shouted "bastard" within a meter away from my ears.  I was shocked, turned around and the woman (with her middle-aged husband) walked swiftly away.  Her husband didn't say anything toward her rudeness.

Anyone encounter such outright disrespect from anti-gay stranger before?  Todate, I still don't quite understand why some elderly people people have to resort to such meanness to another harmless stranger.  If this woman can't accept gay people and have to yell, how does she live her life with another person? 

She must have a hard life at home, I pity her.

Don't read too much.

She maybe unsound for all we know. Besides. she maybe near to you but that doesn't mean she targeted you. Even if she is been rude to you, you can choose to ignore this "rude gift" from her. She gets to keep the "gift" by herself.

And wearing Pink, if you look good in Pink, please continue. Pink doesn't equate to gay color.

Hope you are feeling ok now. :)

5 minutes ago, thorzguy said:

Don't read too much.

She maybe unsound for all we know. Besides. she maybe near to you but that doesn't mean she targeted you. Even if she is been rude to you, you can choose to ignore this "rude gift" from her. She gets to keep the "gift" by herself.

And wearing Pink, if you look good in Pink, please continue. Pink doesn't equate to gay color.

is the community teaching submissiveness n being timid? I read some posts saying, ignore it but some ppl never learn their lesson that way, they get away thinking it's OK to verbally abuse another human? Think many are conditioned by society to avoid defending oneself, is that healthy? I not telling ppl to create a scene but why ignore?

3 minutes ago, Wilson Kim said:

is the community teaching submissiveness n being timid? I read some posts saying, ignore it but some ppl never learn their lesson that way, they get away thinking it's OK to verbally abuse another human? Think many are conditioned by society to avoid defending oneself, is that healthy? I not telling ppl to create a scene but why ignore?

very reasonable...

we should not allow people to abuse use or step over us...

there is a thin line between being a coward and wisdom in avoiding confrontation

Edited by blowmenow

3 minutes ago, Wilson Kim said:

Whether the person learn, is not for me to teach/guide. All are grown up. Everyone have different ways of handling situations. Just my point of view.

58 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

last time while walking at a shopping mall, i almost banged unto an ang moh girl. She passed a remark "fuck u".

I replied her back loudly - "when".

Ang moh girls are the worst - come to Singapore and behave like everyone owes them a living. Spoilt bitches.

No wonder all the ang moh men are either turning gay or going for Asian girls.

1 hour ago, benedict5856 said:

last time while walking at a shopping mall, i almost banged unto an ang moh girl. She passed a remark "fuck u".

That reminds me of another solid reply..say a guy or fren happen to scold you or jokingly say fuck you...you can reply PROMISE? that can freak them out :D

Just now, Marineboy said:

That reminds me of another solid reply..say a guy or fren happen to scold you or jokingly say fuck you...you can reply PROMISE? that can freak them out :D

Oh my aj fren usually say that. I will turn back n show my ass to him.hahaha

Btw he is a btm.

2 hours ago, thorzguy said:

Don't read too much.

I agree ignoring it is best because unless she looked at you or pointed at you while shouting out the word bastard. Then you could confront the person with all might. Otherwise don't take anything you hear or see personally especially on the streets.  Very likely, in most cases it's sheer coincidence. Even if not, we still have the right to choose not to receive or accept such rudeness. Let them as thorzguy said get back their own gift. Be better than them. Hugs. Cheers!

I am trying my best not to be condescending..

Perhaps she is suffering from post-menopausal syndrome.

She is likely to be easily irritated. like the way Lao Uncle go through andropause in the late 40s/early 50s.  

更年期到了会发生荷尔蒙失调, 而引发各类的情绪病。。。

看什么都不顺眼。。每样事与物都有意见。。

请多多原谅/包涵吧!

I experienced the opposite. Wore pink tank top to Pinkdot, then went for Play Pinkball clubbing to Suntec. Took cab home after that, and when I was paying the driver (an Indian man) before I got off, he turned on the lights in the cab, saw my pink tank top, and said (along the lines of),"Oh Pinkdot! I support it! My whole family do! Keep it up!". Haha a very heart-warming end to a long day. :lol:

Edited by SuperSentai

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

On 07/13/2017 at 4:54 PM, benedict5856 said:

I tried this and it kinda work...

female: fuck you

me: i only go those who are below 50yo... sorry and better luck next time.

Guest Easy to deal with

Quite easy to deal with.... I would go to her Husband and kiss him passionately. I bet the Husband won't immediately push you away because he has NT been kissed like that for a looong time! Then turn to her and say... he doesn't mind and walk away.

Guest Pink lover
10 hours ago, Guest Easy to deal with said:

Quite easy to deal with.... I would go to her Husband and kiss him passionately. I bet the Husband won't immediately push you away because he has NT been kissed like that for a looong time! Then turn to her and say... he doesn't mind and walk away.

Her husband is an ugly old man. I don't think I will ever do that.  I find both of them a perfect match,

• Guest locked this topic