Male HQ

MS Word Serious Lag Issue

Hi all,

wonder if any of the IT experts or equivalent could help me troubleshoot this recent problem that I have been experiencing. Whenever I type anything or do any edits on my Ms Word, the document will freeze and lag as hell. It will freeze for a couple of seconds each time I do something to the document. It's really annoying and is disrupting my work rather badly. I'm using subscription version of MS office 365. Any kind soul? :pray:

Be cool, like a breeze...

10 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Hi all,

wonder if any of the IT experts or equivalent could help me troubleshoot this recent problem that I have been experiencing. Whenever I type anything or do any edits on my Ms Word, the document will freeze and lag as hell. It will freeze for a couple of seconds each time I do something to the document. It's really annoying and is disrupting my work rather badly. I'm using subscription version of MS office 365. Any kind soul? :pray:

Still no reply...? Therez some discussion of your prob here... https://office.uservoice.com/forums/285186-general/suggestions/17468281-solve-the-word-365-2016-slow-typing-issue

Appears there's no outright solution yet? I don't use Office 365, so can't be sure, but my guess is it updates with server regularly since it's subscription, and possibly cuz of latest patches there're lag bugs. Why not try switching to something backward compatible that doesn't require server updating? I can pass you a copy of Office 2003 which I use and works just as well...and no lag!

16 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Still no reply...? Therez some discussion of your prob here... https://office.uservoice.com/forums/285186-general/suggestions/17468281-solve-the-word-365-2016-slow-typing-issue

Appears there's no outright solution yet? I don't use Office 365, so can't be sure, but my guess is it updates with server regularly since it's subscription, and possibly cuz of latest patches there're lag bugs. Why not try switching to something backward compatible that doesn't require server updating? I can pass you a copy of Office 2003 which I use and works just as well...and no lag!

Thanks so much fellow pogo Friend! So nice of u to offer your copy of office ;). I will check out the discussion first and try some of the solutions to see if it works for me. Appreciate your help! :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.