Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

Guest be kind,avoid cruising pla
On 12/25/2018 at 2:07 AM, deHybrids2.0 said:

Any recommended public cruising places in Jakarta? Will be in the city next year and looking for any chasers interested to meet. Cheers.

Would not recommend to frequent cruising places if you're a foreigner and if you don't speak bahasa indonesia.

Better to take a good looking "pijat" or any guy from any app.  or just frequent one of the hotel spas mentioned here. and fix a deal with one.

And please treat the boys in a friendly manner. Indonesian boys are one of the friendliest guys you can date.

If you take a massage boy bargain him down but after his first service offer him 200.000 on top. I promise you, you will never forget his services...he will even scrub you gently at the shower... afterwards or inbetween...

Just reminder on those massage boy in Grinder or Jackdr and if you bring someone back to your room 

-treat nice and equal 

-Never transfer money before job done, some asking to transfer money first

-Picture and reality always different :)

-Claim big cock, actual are not 

-2 japanesse has bad experience in last November around sudirman area, wallet and mobile phone stolen, when he was taking shower and let the boy in the room

-after business done, if they want to take shower, let them have it, and u look after your stuffs 

good luck

Guest be kind
16 hours ago, BJason18 said:

yeah man, not safe in jakarta,, imagine ur face is in the internet

It was said in the other thread(s): the problem here was with the drugs otherwise the police would not have had anything in the hand to raid the premises of a private property.

They took two hits with one slap: attack gays and drug users. But they had the chance to do this, only because of the drugs involved. Either the drug seller was a mule or somehow they got a hint from someone else.

If it had been a straight sex party involving drugs the police would have stepped in too, I am sure, but maybe it would not have reached the publicity.

It is to frame the gay guys as persistent drug users.

Actually, being gay is safe in Jakarta as long as you don't involve drugs.

But this does not mean that I would recommend guys to walk hand in hand in fancy shopping malls.

And taking guys into the hotel rooms. if there is a big age gap and it is clear that you are a foreigner (by looks), it is better to book into a bigger hotel than just a very small family type of hotel or hostel.

Guest be kind
3 hours ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

Since there’s none of the gays sauna are operating any longer, is there any sauna that is gay friendly or frequented by the gays? 

Why don't you read this thread a bit back, you will find most information, no need to repeat and repeat over and over. The posts from 2018 for sure should be valid.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 6:39 PM, Guest be kind said:

Why don't you read this thread a bit back, you will find most information, no need to repeat and repeat over and over. The posts from 2018 for sure should be valid.

So after reading through most of the recent posts from the past years, are these places still valid for cruising? 

Millennium Hotel Kebon Sireh

Fitness FX

Fitness first - senayan city

Crowne Plaza

Mulia (just for hotel guests)

Pullman Thamrin

Grand Hyatt

Ayana MidPlaza

Shangrilla

Mandarin Oriental Hotel

Apollo Kuningan - hang out

Guest Guest Hi
On 2/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, deHybrids2.0 said:

So after reading through most of the recent posts from the past years, are these places still valid for cruising? 

Millennium Hotel Kebon Sireh

Fitness FX

Fitness first - senayan city

Crowne Plaza

Mulia (just for hotel guests)

Pullman Thamrin

Grand Hyatt

Ayana MidPlaza

Shangrilla

Mandarin Oriental Hotel

Apollo Kuningan - hang out

I can vouch for Milennium and Apollo, apollo is a club (gay club).

FF is still cruisy but in my humble opinion why? you go there to exercise, i mean it's fine for cruising but anything more just don't it's too risky.

As for the other hotels i don't really know, i've heard a couple of stuff about Ayana Midplaza but that was ages ago.

In my opinion i'd rather go to Apollo, where you know everyone there is either Gay/Bi (but do note there are couple of people that goes there to accompany their gay/bi friends so just be open minded). You know everyone goes there to have a good time so definitely a good cruisy place.

16 hours ago, sgnusboy89 said:

anyone gonna be in yogyakarta this weekend?

Unfortunately not this month. Fyi, there is a good massage parlour towards north area but no hanky panky tho. Crowd wise, I think it's a bit less vibrant. Just sharing my opinion

3 hours ago, Slimguy24 said:

Unfortunately not this month. Fyi, there is a good massage parlour towards north area but no hanky panky tho. Crowd wise, I think it's a bit less vibrant. Just sharing my opinion

I’m thinking of going to Jogja for a day in between of my Jakarta trip as well, is there any good cruisy place to go? Perhaps along malioboro street or near jogja mall?

9 hours ago, Guest Guest Hi said:

I can vouch for Milennium and Apollo, apollo is a club (gay club).

FF is still cruisy but in my humble opinion why? you go there to exercise, i mean it's fine for cruising but anything more just don't it's too risky.

As for the other hotels i don't really know, i've heard a couple of stuff about Ayana Midplaza but that was ages ago.

In my opinion i'd rather go to Apollo, where you know everyone there is either Gay/Bi (but do note there are couple of people that goes there to accompany their gay/bi friends so just be open minded). You know everyone goes there to have a good time so definitely a good cruisy place.

Definitely trying the sauna in Millenium as I’ll be staying nearby and perhaps go to Apollo on sat night. How’s the crowd in Apollo? Are they bear friendly or mostly twinks? Thanks 

15 hours ago, BJason18 said:

can anyone pm me the hotel that has sauna/steam w/ good crowd? Millenium is not good when i visited there

Thinking of visiting the sauna in Millenium. Is it gonna be busy on a Sunday? Jakarta is slightly disappointing with lots of MB. Kinda kill the joy of hooking up online.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Planning to go Jakarta in June 2019 during the public holiday period.

anyone can advise if it will be bad traffic jam on the road? Hotel wise, which hotel is good for getting guys?:yuk:

Guest Reply to Bjason18

Millenium is getting worse - heard so many stories about that place.  Cruising now takes place at gym saunas and steamrooms. Just go to any fitness centers in Jakarta (Celfit or FF).  The busiest ones are Celfit FX, FF Taman Anggrek and FF Senayan City. Make sure you dont do anything crazy out in the open - if they catch you, they could report the incidence to the law enforcement officials. It is not worth it if you get arrested in Indonesia (...the police will not be hesitant to show your face in social media...).  Just get the contact info of the person and do it elsewhere (eg, at your hotel room).

5 hours ago, Guest Reply to Bjason18 said:

Millenium is getting worse - heard so many stories about that place.  Cruising now takes place at gym saunas and steamrooms. Just go to any fitness centers in Jakarta (Celfit or FF).  The busiest ones are Celfit FX, FF Taman Anggrek and FF Senayan City. Make sure you dont do anything crazy out in the open - if they catch you, they could report the incidence to the law enforcement officials. It is not worth it if you get arrested in Indonesia (...the police will not be hesitant to show your face in social media...).  Just get the contact info of the person and do it elsewhere (eg, at your hotel room).

What stories??? Jakarta is so boring to be gay. 

I just got a jackpot through twitter! he's not a professional masseur but his technique is quite good, 1hr body massage for 200k IDR (around 20sgd), including the testo massage and HJ. and he's very polite with english indo accent. 

Not the most handsome indo man I met, but he's quite bulky and cute. I asked him that he looks wealthy enough to not doing this job but he replied that he just like to massage other and can buy some groceries for his family (married bi with a son). I asked his number but he did not want to give (damn!), we communicated only through twitter dm, imagine if he suddenly disappear or not replying me on his way to my hotel room, lol. Because of his politeness and good massage, I gave him another 200k, which he was surprised because indo men usually only give 50k tip max. I don't mind to give that much, I will contact him again for another massage next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never tried grand hyatt jacuzzi, but central area esp. GI rather a hotspot for a meet up. I went to pullman (across hyatt) and millenium hotel for the sauna and indeed cruisy at certain time, early evening would be the best time (or I'm just lucky last time). Planning to go there again this weekend.

Guest Guy2019
6 hours ago, Slimguy24 said:

Never tried grand hyatt jacuzzi, but central area esp. GI rather a hotspot for a meet up. I went to pullman (across hyatt) and millenium hotel for the sauna and indeed cruisy at certain time, early evening would be the best time (or I'm just lucky last time). Planning to go there again this weekend.

I’ve never been to Millennium but I went to Pullman once. The sauna and locker and changing room area were quiet but maybe cos I went at the wrong time lol. Will check out the sauna at Grand Hyatt cos I’ll be staying there. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, durianking said:

Just beware of Jakarta guys on grindr. I have bad experience on this and quite scary. 

I live here in jakarta and it's true just be extra careful when using grindr in jakarta the people can be quite weird and scary 

7 hours ago, Sudu said:

What happened? If u dont mind sharing.

I was browsing Grindr in Jakarta. I dont mind to try 1 to 1 or 3-some fun but not with MB. My objection is u ok, i m ok, both party ok then let's try some fun. I found a guy who is bottom and he is willing to come to my hotel. So need to find a top now for 3-some. He also try to find another top. He filter some and send to me, but some of them I dont like or they are just MB. Finally I found it from my side here. Looks like innocent top and he is willing to come to my hotel. 

To cut short the story, I think the top guy is str8 because he hardly can get hard and feel a bit weird when doing 3-some. He is like uncomfortable. During Grindr chatting he said he is a student from Bandung. 

After the session end, when he dress up everything, then he ask for money because of this sex. Goodness....my friend and I are like shock and what!?! I tot this is all agreed that we are not looking for any MB? 3 of us quarrel and the other guy wanna call the hotel staff. but the top guy didnt scared and he even ask us to call the police, becaz he said we have ruin his dignity in sex. He feels like macam kena rape like that. I am like huh???

so actually how much did he ask for? He said Rp 500,0000. But the other local guy said we should not even give him any money, we are not looking for MB. After long debate, I also scared something happen in our room, finally I forked out Rp 500,000 and the guy left the room, and even threaten us he will be waiting downstair outside the hotel becaz he is not happy with this. We told him actually, if u r MB or why don't u said before or inform before? there is no conversation about it before. From his Grindr profile, he doesnt look like an MB. 

Moral of the story : you should ask beforehand, are they MB or not. Dont scared about offence them, better ask to play safe. 

I'm not racist, but does the boy have brown skin? the one who asked for money.

I always avoid local brown skin and prefer the chinese one (more educated), to be safe as well. I had the same experience, but not that much, the boy was from bandung university too, he just asked the money for the taxi. I gave him 200 or 300, i forgot.

16 hours ago, Guest Guy2019 said:

I’ve never been to Millennium but I went to Pullman once. The sauna and locker and changing room area were quiet but maybe cos I went at the wrong time lol. Will check out the sauna at Grand Hyatt cos I’ll be staying there. Thanks. 

Kindly update us the field report?

23 hours ago, BJason18 said:

I always avoid local brown skin and prefer the chinese one (more educated), to be safe as well. I had the same experience, but not that much, the boy was from bandung university too, he just asked the money for the taxi. I gave him 200 or 300, i forgot.

oh goodness.... it might be the same person. I stay at Ayana Midplaza and his boarding house is not too far from there. Chinese one I feel very rare in Jakarta.... 

Guest Guy2019
On 5/3/2019 at 11:57 AM, Slimguy24 said:

Kindly update us the field report?

Not cruisy when I was there at 7 plus in the evening. It is a members gym club so locals are around too. Although I think they are mostly straight middle aged guys. You gotta skinny dip in the hot tub though ;)

On 5/3/2019 at 6:25 AM, BJason18 said:

lol it really is not about the skin colour here in indonesia, all you need to know if they are educated or not is to speak english to them and see how they reply if they dont speak good english then you know they are the "less" educated one but don't be racist and blame it on the skin colour 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 12:35 AM, Boomboompow said:

Hi all, visiting Jakarta and Yogyakarta soon. May I know in Jakarta are apps like Grindr still blocked. If yes, how can I hook up with local guy then?

Just be careful hooking up with local guys through any apps. I’ve had bad experience getting scammed. Always ask if they are moneyboy/massageboy beforehand eventhough they texted u first 

8 minutes ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

Just be careful hooking up with local guys through any apps. I’ve had bad experience getting scammed. Always ask if they are moneyboy/massageboy beforehand eventhough they texted u first 

Thanks mate, I Guess the best way to hook up is at the gyms from what I heard :)

On 5/13/2019 at 11:35 PM, Boomboompow said:

Hi all, visiting Jakarta and Yogyakarta soon. May I know in Jakarta are apps like Grindr still blocked. If yes, how can I hook up with local guy then?

•  

Just use a vpn to fully access grindr when you are there. seemed to work last time. 

As my work is around the Cengkareng/Pluit areas f Jakarta I normally stay at hotels there
I find this area kinda boring. Oris it I have no luck?
Can anyone tell me if there are any gay massage joints there?
Will be visiting very soon.
Thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.