Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

Anyone ever visited gay sauna and massage centre in Jakarta?

I ever visited the popular gay sauna which located within the Hotel Millenium Jakarta, although the sauna meant for hotel guests only and supposed to be ‘straight’, however the management allows non-hotel guests which mainly PLUs to enter the sauna by paying entrance fee.

The sauna premises is actually full of PLUs of various age-group but the disadvantage that the sauna, steam room, jaccuzzi were too bright. I only noted that the sauna is something like meeting point and then go somewhere. The latest I heard that this sauna is under renovation.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 7 months later...
Anyone ever visited gay sauna and massage centre in Jakarta?

I ever visited the popular gay sauna which located within the Hotel Millenium Jakarta, although the sauna meant for hotel guests only and supposed to be ‘straight’, however the management allows non-hotel guests which mainly PLUs to enter the sauna by paying entrance fee.

The sauna premises is actually full of PLUs of various age-group but the disadvantage that the sauna, steam room, jaccuzzi were too bright. I only noted that the sauna is something like meeting point and then go somewhere. The latest I heard that this sauna is under renovation.

Any update on PLU saunas or massage in Jakarta? Might be going there sometime soon, would love to have some fun :)

I stayed in Crown Plaza during the last business trip. Went to the sauna in gym. 1st try in the late afternoon -- quiet until can hear mosquitoes. Then tried again around 7++ pm. Wow, lots of fair and georgeous indonesian men working out this time. I ended up had fun with a hotel guest -- a S'porean -- and back to his room. Hmmm, dunno why still eat "local food" when in Indonesia :D . Should have tried their "indonesian food".

Btw, later I read from the internet that the gym in this hotel is frequent by gay celebrities. So, try your luck when u r there.

few months ago when i visited Millennium the place is still functioning, the small renovation was done (modify the entrance to the male changing room)

still v cruisy, almost eveyone is waiting for some action. almost all are darker skin Indon or of indon malay. if you just wanted a load off (without the need to go to your room) then this place is ok.

in the past, there used to have indon chinese or business exec type, but was told by a local friend that due to imerse "popularity" of that place, many of them avoided and preferred to go to other joints (eg crown plaza places)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

few months ago when i visited Millennium the place is still functioning, the small renovation was done (modify the entrance to the male changing room)

still v cruisy, almost eveyone is waiting for some action. almost all are darker skin Indon or of indon malay. if you just wanted a load off (without the need to go to your room) then this place is ok.

in the past, there used to have indon chinese or business exec type, but was told by a local friend that due to imerse "popularity" of that place, many of them avoided and preferred to go to other joints (eg crown plaza places)

Thanks OralB for the update. I would try too the sauna at Crown Plaza Hotel. I noted the hotel rates quite high and the security there very tight.

PS. Alamak, just realised already 1-year in this new BW forum :lol::blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest hadi sumadi

• 1 month later...

try 9M Spa & Massage for Men, its a well-known gay bathouse in jakarta.

features: 9 air-conditioned massage rooms; a wet spa area with sauna, steam and Jacuzzi; a large locker room, reflexology; a small gym; and a lounge for relaxing, also the dark room.

Jl. Talang Betutu, No. 4, Central Jakarta

Phone : +6221 - 3192 4467

site: http://www.9massage.com (currently in maintenace)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 9 Ball

try 9M Spa & Massage for Men, its a well-known gay bathouse in jakarta.

features: 9 air-conditioned massage rooms; a wet spa area with sauna, steam and Jacuzzi; a large locker room, reflexology; a small gym; and a lounge for relaxing, also the dark room.

Jl. Talang Betutu, No. 4, Central Jakarta

Phone : +6221 - 3192 4467

site: http://www.9massage.com (currently in maintenace)

Anyone tried 9M before? Care to share?

Anyone tried 9M before? Care to share?

As it is the only 1 there, always cruisy. I think the only G sauna in Indonesia

Look Prof :

http://www.9massage.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=7

But pics always shown the greatest one only

If u tried, share what's ur thought on that loh

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

Other than 9M, are there any other gay massage places? I heard something about Nikko Hotel, but it's currently being renovated. Not exactly looking for a sauna, just a massage spot. Some hotels with good looking masseurs, maybe? Thanks!

Edited by sawadee

Guest Ardhani

I heard 9massage has gorgeous therapist. They are well build, and trained to gave ++ massage to their customer. For the rate I think it's a little bit pricey. For treatment, around IDR 250.000 to 400.000 it's exclude tips for therapist, min. IDR 250.000..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Heard about 9M too. But is there any hotel gym/sauna that I should try?

Sauna at Sultan and Millenium Hotel Sirih is quite cruisy although it's not gay one.

You may go for massage and get free sauna.

Massage is 190k for 50 mins at Millenium, 210k for 1 hour at Sultan, they have male therapists and gay friendly.

(if go to Sultan then dont go for Donny, this therapist only play2 and uncle type, others are hot :) )

Check here for location and contact: http://www.lifespafitness.com/locations.php

Went to 9M few times and would suggest not go for massage, just enjoy its sauna and fyi they kept your identity card so it's bad for privacy.

I am going to stay at Grand Hyatt. Is there anything in sauna there?

Sauna at Sultan and Millenium Hotel Sirih is quite cruisy although it's not gay one.

You may go for massage and get free sauna.

Massage is 190k for 50 mins at Millenium, 210k for 1 hour at Sultan, they have male therapists and gay friendly.

(if go to Sultan then dont go for Donny, this therapist only play2 and uncle type, others are hot :) )

Check here for location and contact: http://www.lifespafitness.com/locations.php

Went to 9M few times and would suggest not go for massage, just enjoy its sauna and fyi they kept your identity card so it's bad for privacy.

Guest travelingsolof

Yes. Although they are not what I would consider 'hot' at all. Sultan spa is also being renovated now, massages are done in the old wing of hotel rooms.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to stay at Grand Hyatt. Is there anything in sauna there?

For Grand Hyatt, I didn't try the sauna. But the exterior of GH, at the roadside, there will be lots of guys sitting around at night. If they like you, they will just smile and approach you if you signal. You just have to sit, pretend playing with your handphone. Looks wise, varies. If you have time to travel, can take a cab to Pasar (or Plaza) Festival. There's a public swimming pool there. When you take a cab, you can say "Pasar (or Plaza) Festival @ (area) Kuningan".

Swimming pool is very cruisy. Lots of good looking people from twinks to matured, chubs and daddies. Wide spread.

Tip 1: Do not wear white trunks (not allowed)

Tip 2: Bring just enough clothes and toiletries to change and towel. Do not put in their locker. After you change, just put your bag nearby the swimming pool seats.

Tip 3: Guys there swim with underwear inside, trunks outside (yes -2 layer). They shower like that also but I can't be bothered. Just strip. The rest of the cruising, just enjoy. The curtain is small (people peep) when you change.

Did I digress from the topic ? Sorry. Just wanted to share. :)

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Yes. Although they are not what I would consider 'hot' at all. Sultan spa is also being renovated now, massages are done in the old wing of hotel rooms.

The Massage is done in the old wing but the fitness centre is in the executive building. It was hard to find as it was tuck in a corner. The Spa/Gym wise is 10x better then Millennium hotel though the Sauna was out of order. It also felt cleaner, the Jacuzzi was hot enough. BTW both is the the same price 150000 Rp. There were less people at Sultan but both were cruisey.

Guest Bujumbura

I went to 9 M in the beginning of 2011, due to my curiosity. I'm Indonesian and left the country 11 years ago. I found 9M clean, proper with good service. Though I spoke in Indonesian, the staff replied me, very nicely in English. I still can't understand why they did not understand my Indonesian! The guys(gays) were nice, mostly Indonesian Chinese and Bataks. It was Friday late afternoon, so it was rather crowded after work hour. People were nice. Honestly, I was rather happy with the fact that I can find a good sauna in Jakarta, without too many foreigners, and with a secure feeling (kagak takut digrebek kelompok kanan!).

It was difficult to find condoms, but when I asked a staff (who responded me again in English), he could give me some. Unfortunately, there was no lubricant. I am happy that the gays in Jakarta can go and enjoy themselves there. Although the price is OK for me, but I am not sure with the average Indonesian.

However, I am really happy to find a gay sauna in jakarta with local indonesian inside.

I went to 9 M in the beginning of 2011, due to my curiosity. I'm Indonesian and left the country 11 years ago. I found 9M clean, proper with good service. Though I spoke in Indonesian, the staff replied me, very nicely in English. I still can't understand why they did not understand my Indonesian! The guys(gays) were nice, mostly Indonesian Chinese and Bataks. It was Friday late afternoon, so it was rather crowded after work hour. People were nice. Honestly, I was rather happy with the fact that I can find a good sauna in Jakarta, without too many foreigners, and with a secure feeling (kagak takut digrebek kelompok kanan!).

It was difficult to find condoms, but when I asked a staff (who responded me again in English), he could give me some. Unfortunately, there was no lubricant. I am happy that the gays in Jakarta can go and enjoy themselves there. Although the price is OK for me, but I am not sure with the average Indonesian.

However, I am really happy to find a gay sauna in jakarta with local indonesian inside.

Same with me.. a couple days ago I went to 9m and found many of indonesian visitor.. Btw do u know where is the gay sauna or place wich one I can find many foreiginers visitor?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here been to Jakarta? What can one do other than shopping? Any recommendation for spa/massage, be it for straight or gay bu most importantly cleanliness. Don't mind paying a lil higer price for a good spa services. Any gay sauna?

• 1 month later...

Anyone ever visited gay sauna and massage centre in Jakarta? Would you share your info in this forum.

i think in stadium discotheque, and any one gay in jakarta i want to know and friend, andy 081807831025

• 1 month later...
Guest Herbayan

I went to 9M today and had a wonderful time. When i entered i was asked if i wanted sauna or massage. I chose massage and was invited through the locked door. I was presented with a binder that described the masseuse. I picked one that was available and within a minute he came and introduced himself. I paid 9M $220,000 by credit card and it was agreed that i was to pay the boy $250,000. He took me to a comfortable room and "we" began. It was sexy, sensual and very pleasant. His english was limited but we communicated nonetheless. I would gladly return for another massage or for using the sauna facilities only.

Guest curious

I went to 9M today and had a wonderful time. When i entered i was asked if i wanted sauna or massage. I chose massage and was invited through the locked door. I was presented with a binder that described the masseuse. I picked one that was available and within a minute he came and introduced himself. I paid 9M $220,000 by credit card and it was agreed that i was to pay the boy $250,000. He took me to a comfortable room and "we" began. It was sexy, sensual and very pleasant. His english was limited but we communicated nonetheless. I would gladly return for another massage or for using the sauna facilities only.

so, does it mean you paid in total 220,000 + 250,000 = 470,000?

• 3 weeks later...

hello any one pure top , i want to make friend , i am chinese , cut, buttom, in jakarta, indonesia .,n mobile 081807831025.

Hi Andy will be in Jakarta end Jul email me deepdave99@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Simon Grant

Hi I am GWM from UK ... will be in JKT just two nights Sept 15 and 16 ... I am from UK now living in Thailand. 48/180/86 7" cut top guy .... tigerbone99@hotmail.com .... looking for Indonesian guys for fun and for local info on the gay scene. Thanks for the info here. I will try 9M and Millenium.

• 3 weeks later...

U can try,

Seven ocean home spa @ jl. Soepomo, pancoran jakarta. The place locate in front of shell gas station. Another, u can central spa @ kawasan niaga citra grand cibubur jakarta.FYI, the masseur are young indonesian, clean and the price is cheap.

• 1 month later...

I went to Millenium recently.

I booked by phone a 90 min session with scrub + massage.

I paid on arrival and the receptionist took me to the massage room and told me I could undress. The room was not really sophisticated but at firsts sight ok. 

I immediately noticed there was no disposable underwear which clealy showed they except you to undress fully which is what I always prefer anyway. However there was not even a towel to wrap myself in ad I did not want to seat naed on the chair so I kept my trousers on. Good decision: in comes a bit fat FEMALE therapist. I said there was a mistake as I wanted a male. After checking with the reception she comes back and says there is no mle available. As I had already paid I decided to insist. I dressed and went bak to reception. At first te guy said I had to wait 1h or if I wanted to wait 30 min a aw was amiable for only 60min. I decided to insist and after a couple phone calls he apologised and explained it was there mistake so had found a solution. Went back to the room and as I was undressing in car the therapist. Really not handsome to say te least. Chubby, probably late 40s. Hard to say if he was gayI thought ok I'm not going to be aroused, so hopefully I'll get a good massage.

We started with the scrub and I immediately noticed the guy's touch was very good and very pro. My but was covered when he started but he removed the towel to scrub my but after the legs. He saw that I was fine with nudity despite the chill of the air co. When I turned on my back he asked if I needed the towel but I said I was fine without it. I new I would not get hard because although it's really great scrub is not at all sensual for me. At stage the cheesy music had started to annoy me a bit so I tried to forget about it. The therapist was also a bit too chatty and I was hoping he would be more quiet during the massage. I was soon to find he was. 

The scrub took less than 20 min which meant 1h left.

The massage started as a typical one and it was really excellent. Especially when he started to reach my but. I think at this stage he had understood me because he spent a lot of time on it, sometimes strong sometimes soft, always precise. I must have spent 2/3 of the massage lying face down. In the second half he had no hesitation massaging my thighs all the way up. Although not fully erect, my appreciation was showing and at the end he gently but a hand on my sack and asked if I wanted there too. I let go and said yes. Without regrets as his touch was exquisite and expert. I did not intend to go all the way, but could not resist. I tipped him 150000 which he seamed very pleased with.

So my recommendation is definitely to go and try it!

• 3 months later...

i go for 9m for gay sauna...for sauna hotel, go to sari pan pacific and nikko...best at facilities...for massage, go to Bina Rejeki in Roxy area...the cruising is with the other guests..you should try if you want to have some adventurous moment

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, i just to share. i'm sorry if my english not very well.

1. if you want to find gay sauna like 17/hercules/another, you can go to 9massage. You can go to there at friday (7pm - 9pm) , no towel theme.

2. crowded: more mature, but at friday, you can find some bronde (youngest), chinese and melayu.

3. price : Rp 150.000 ($16-$17) , for sauna, steam, darkroom, get 2 towel. excluded use massage boys.

4. very important: no condom , no lubricant in dark room. You can take from receptionist but not much.

i hope can help some friend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will be in jakarta on the 4th of April and stay in South Jkt. Any top guy wanna have fun with 188cm/ 105kg guy? Chinese chubby, smooth, uncut. Ping me 29329db3. Or call me 087886453988. Rico here

• G_M changed the title to Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.