Jakarta - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
349 posts in this topic
By Guest Blake
I am either planning for travelling to Bali either this August around 20 or around October 2. No travel partner planned yet also. Thinking of going alone if none of my friends are willing to go.
Any recommdation for cheap but good hotel?( around 50-80 a day is affordable for me) Cheaper better since i am still a student without stable income yet.
Which beach is good? Also, will English language be okay there? What will be the expected meal price and activities prices?
what will be the expectedly overall price?
Any advice will be welcomed.
can reply this thread or can PM me on line , "Bblakejohn21"
Hey guys! This weekend who is free to go to batam with me? My Friend last min have urgent matters at home. So only me alone. I have only one more ticket to go. The ferry and hotel stay is FOC on me:) you will need to pay for the amendments fee ($10) and fuel surcharge ($21) and your own expenses. Please let me know by tmr. I will need to email the ppl there and make amendments to the particulars of the travelers. Pm me or text me at 81683699. Thanks!
Prefer someone who is around age <35 to communicate well with me. I'm 26chn 174 76. Chinese will be preferred as well cos the dinner is non halal. Unless u are ok with Non halal food. I'm okay with Malays too:)
Friend has a condo unit in Bangkok for short term rental
- Singapore condo standard; clean and secured
- 1 bedroom, separated by a glass door from 1 living room + 1 kitchen (all in 26 sm)
- 1 queen bed, 1 sofa (sleeps 2)
- short walk to Onnut BTS Station (700m from condo entrance) and Big C Supermarket (150m)
- lots of places for local food, fruit stalls, street vendors, etc
- this is BTS Sukhumvit Line (light green line), ie direct to Sukhumvit Road areas. - no need to change line
- many taxis and motorcycle taxis available at main road as there are many condos in the area
Going for 1100 baht/ night on weekday and 1300 baht/ night on Fridays & Saturdays (excluding a one time 500 baht cleaning fee)
PM me if interested.