Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

I believe atlantis still the winner

Other things :

atlantis = majority chinese 

911 = majority non chinese

atlantis = expensive

911 = cheaper

atlantis = north Jakarta

911 = south Jakarta

all, im new in Jakarta... Im looking for friend for hang out (Not for sex)....

I just knew that we can find gay spa in Jakarta... Before I was living in Bangkok, and every district area we can find this kind of plce....

In Jakarta is it Legal?Hey

my name is deni..i will always ready to give a full body massage traditional service,,contact me at 087782457087

Hi,  I will be visiting in May and would appreciate any advice regarding the best hotel to stay at with good sauna/spa/whirlpool/massage.  I am considering the Millennium as it is mentioned regularly.  Any advice or recommendations?

Cheers and thanks.

Edited by melbguy90

if you are looking real good quality spa, of course Millenium hotel is not a good choice, but if you re looking hotel spa for hook up, Millenium is famous for that, the other one is pan pacific hotel at Jalan Thamrin, but crowd is more at Millenium, what made difference is pan pacific open till late

other to be consider for hook up is gay sauna or gay bar at Bellagio apt in Kuningan

good luck

if you are looking real good quality spa, of course Millenium hotel is not a good choice, but if you re looking hotel spa for hook up, Millenium is famous for that, the other one is pan pacific hotel at Jalan Thamrin, but crowd is more at Millenium, what made difference is pan pacific open till late

other to be consider for hook up is gay sauna or gay bar at Bellagio apt in Kuningan

good luck

Thanks Cosmo for your advice.  I will review both and make a decision.  Both look good.  Cheers.

Have decided to stay at the Millennium.  Looking forward to visiting.

Edited by melbguy90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pastibisa

I'm looking for glory hole in Jakarta. Please give advice if you know where to find one. I already know in Atlantis. I want to find one outside of sauna.

@-Pastibisa- do u mean glory hole in public places?

@curiouschnguy n @-3in1 do u guys stay in jakarta?

Nuboi_jkt

Yes. Glory holes in public toilets in malls or markets or train/bus stations or any place where one might easily be made.........

Guest 3 in 1

I dont think there are glory holes in jakarta, like in other cities

also, mostly all toilet have the attendant, so its well maintain , unless you go to those public toilet in bus terminal , but its high risk of crime

Yes, i am working in jkt

I dont think there are glory holes in jakarta, like in other cities also, mostly all toilet have the attendant, so its well maintain , unless you go to those public toilet in bus terminal , but its high risk of crime Yes, i am working in jkt

So lets make one somewhere!

• 2 weeks later...

Just realised pendopo spa has been moved to new places, with 3 different locations, far away from town 

does any reader been to the new places? please share

Accessbility to Utopia-asia website has been blocked in Indonesia :(

Will be in JKT 9-11apr, any recommendations for massage? gay friendly is ok with me, prefer if they can do outcall

Hey! I'll be in JKT for work (exhibition) this week too! PM me! Perhaps we can chill after work over coffee or something! First time going there alone.. =)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I'll be in Jakarta 18-21 June, staying at Pullman Hotel. I see there is a sauna 9M nearby. Is Grinder blocked in Indonesia? I will be there during the beginning of Ramadan, so I realize things might be challenging.

I'm a bottom guy from US, also going to Yogyakarta for 4 days. Any advice/ideas would be great! Thanks

Guest guest79

Had plenty of great hookups using grindr and jackd in jakarta and yogya. Available guys will probably be lower due to Ramadan and university holidays but you should be able to have some fun

Guest Guest

@kyushuman

The bad news is, 9M will be closed forever before Ramadhan. The owner decided to sell the building, so the sauna will be relocated and rebranded.

On the 1st week of Ramadhan, the clubs and bars will either temporarily close or stop selling alcohol. They'll resume normal activities in the later weeks.

If I'm not mistaken, saunas and massage joints will also be closed. They used to remain open discreetly, but nowadays they stop doing business for a whole month out of fear towards militant religious groups.

The good news is, the area you'll be staying in is somewhat of a gay hotspot (especially on the weekends).

Furthermore, just like the guys said above, Jack'd and Grindr are not blocked. So you can try using those apps to hook up.

I do have to agree with the above poster that the number of available guys would probably be lower since many gay muslims refrain from sex during the fasting month.

If you have an interest in food, maybe you can try visiting the nearby Pasar Benhil between 11AM to 6PM. They'll be selling snacks and drinks that are mostly made during Ramadhan only.

@woodlandstwink

Several massage place around the area you stay, but mostly is not the massage place you after :)

if you after 4-5 star, you can try Pullman Hotel, its walking distance from your hotel at Jalan Sunda, ask for male therapist, mostly they give you HJ. Massage rate around $40 

or you can try Millenium Sauna @ hotel Millenium , Jl, H Fachrudin , its walking distance around 20 minutes from your hotel , for weekend , its more happening from 2 pm, someone stay there few months ago, but no report from him.

I went to Pendopa Spa at Kemang, it was nice and not so pricy, but its located very far away , so its not easy for you to find the the place

otherwise, turn on your grindir , so money boy in the apps  :)

good luck

Guest Cosmo guy

There is a massage parlor at jalan wahid hasyim, not too far away from your hotel, is call bersih sehat, but its family massage place

How long u will stay in jakarta

Guest QQ 2afb8d1a

Im Stay in jakarta, im in jakarta if you want meet me please call me on 085795 116 337 or invite my pin: 2afb8d1a...

at 31 May goest to 9M Jakarta

Guest simon Grant

Email from 9M ...... 9M is closing soon. Our scheduled last day for 9M would be on 14JUN. But we are on progress for new business called T1 Sauna, it will be located on Harmoni (Central Jakarta) area. T1 would be available for your visit on October. Further info please follow twitter: @t1sauna / facebook: Teritori Group.g

@woodlandstwink

Several massage place around the area you stay, but mostly is not the massage place you after :)

if you after 4-5 star, you can try Pullman Hotel, its walking distance from your hotel at Jalan Sunda, ask for male therapist, mostly they give you HJ. Massage rate around $40 

or you can try Millenium Sauna @ hotel Millenium , Jl, H Fachrudin , its walking distance around 20 minutes from your hotel , for weekend , its more happening from 2 pm, someone stay there few months ago, but no report from him.

I went to Pendopa Spa at Kemang, it was nice and not so pricy, but its located very far away , so its not easy for you to find the the place

otherwise, turn on your grindir , so money boy in the apps  :)

good luck

how much did you pay for 'additional services' at pendopo?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.