Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

There are no massage place that espesially for men at jakarta. Except 3 places. According to utopia and travelgayasia, its turkish bath traditional hammam and sphinx spa. And i know there one place called 911, but i dont know if that place still open or not. And cause i still havent try them all, i can say nothing about all of them.

• 2 weeks later...

any good massage/sauna in Jakarta.. Last time i tried Brown massage near Harris hotel.. Its for both male n female so din like it..

Yes, pendopo spa is good, but is mix for male and female, location wise is challenging, south area. there male and female massesur to choose  

a gay sauna located in Kelapa Gading also getting popular

Guest AtlantisSaunaKG

The gay sauna in Kelapa Gading not far from MOI (Mall of Indonesia) is called Atlantis. If you are fancy Chinese guys that's the place to be.

If you are looking for a good massage place, try the Intercontinental Hotel spa in Jakarta. There are male therapists but do not expect extra service there. The massage is firm and good. You can use the steam and sauna after massage and often you will meet people there. Best in the evening or during weekend (afternoon).

Indonesia gay's are daring and wild in my experience ,once two of them penetrated them 6inch cocks in my hungry hole while another one perform blow job on me .it was a fun experience although i think they dislike chinese ,therefore the way they fucked me is like i'm a filfthy trashy hungry pig ,it also explain the reason that they are racist .

Anyone staying in shangrila next wed?

pm me if you are interested, im around Shnagrilla

In Pullman Jakarta -   Aug 22-29

If anyone knows any good massage good food -kindly recommend - thanks in advance

cheers

Pm me in you keen , tks

Took 1,5 hr massage by male theraphist @ Intercontinental Hotel, very good massage, cost me Rp.673,000 + tips

Enjoy the facilities , few crowd, mostly Japanese, enjoying the straight atmosphere  , naked and walk around, feel so good 

I am chi-thai-indo gay, 25yo, 73kg (160lbs) 173cm, skin brown tanned. Pick me at 081210287821 (whatsapp, call, message) and 2BA1F001 for BBM. We talk about the deal later. Thank you and see you :)

In Pullman Jakarta -   Aug 22-29

If anyone knows any good massage good food -kindly recommend - thanks in advance

cheers

I am chi-thai-indo gay, 25yo, 73kg (160lbs) 173cm, skin brown tanned. Pick me at 081210287821. We talk about the deal later. Thank you and see you  :)

To Mark, why dont you just go to a pub where most of your kind are usually hanging out for beers and chit chat, in there most likely you will get better chance in getting someone similar to you instead of posting here where mostly are Asians.

Guest Simon Grant

Has Anyone checked out the new T1 sauna by Teritori group ... At Harmoni Central Jakarta? It opened in July ..... I am thinking of staying near there in October! Not so far from Millenium.

Pullman @ Thamrin

Spa & Wellness, level 3 , if you drive , park your car at level 3A, at Annex Building , cross the bridge, the spa located on your right side entrance

open up to midnight, but spa facilities such as sauna, steam room and jazzuzi operates up to 10 pm

took Sport massage for one hour, i book 1,5 half hour, seems it was busy, so they inform me to be one hour , only one male therapist available there

massage was good, hard stroke and pressure, true sport massage

for ambience, i prefer pullman compare to intercon

Mostly no guest or customer after 8 pm (saturday) , nude environment

Cost 450,000 ++ final cost 544,500 excluding personal tips

consider will back again :)

Hey, I am going to Jakarta on Saturday, 12 September, staying at Best Western Hariston Hotel.
Any top that is interested to have fun with me?. I am not in good shape though (big belly) : 168, 65, 24.
PM me if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stay at Crown Plaza last week. Hook up an Indonesian hunk in the sauna during late afternoon. He was alone inside when I enter. Sitting with his legs wide open with a huge erected dick inside his towel. He gave me eye signal then unwrapped his towel showing me his 8" horny hard dick full of veins. I went to him,hold n stroke his dick then invite him to my room. He fucked me in my room that afternoon and continue to fuck me that night. Indonesian cock is amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Stay at Crown Plaza last week. Hook up an Indonesian hunk in the sauna during late afternoon. He was alone inside when I enter. Sitting with his legs wide open with a huge erected dick inside his towel. He gave me eye signal then unwrapped his towel showing me his 8" horny hard dick full of veins. I went to him,hold n stroke his dick then invite him to my room. He fucked me in my room that afternoon and continue to fuck me that night. Indonesian cock is amazing!

Which sauna is this?!

• 1 month later...

Any place around grand Indonesia for good massage, not necessarily gay... Staying at kempinski, will prob try their hotel spa

Yes, any recommendations for good massage? Will be at Pullman .. Thanks

• G_M changed the title to Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.