Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2015 at 10:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Any place around grand Indonesia for good massage, not necessarily gay... Staying at kempinski, will prob try their hotel spa

Yes, any recommendations for good massage? Will be at Pullman .. Thanks

You can try Zen (http://www.zenfamilyspa.com/) or Samsara Spa. I normally go to either of those two. If you only want foot massage, you can also try Ha-Su (http://www.ha-su.com/)

On 12/25/2015 at 0:41 PM, Kelvin87 said:

Hi all, will b in Jakarta next month for holiday. Any massage centers you found recommend? Will b staying near manga dua.

here are tons of (dodgy) massage places around Mangga Dua. Not recommended,though.

You need to travel a bit south for better Spas.  You can try Zen (http://www.zenfamilyspa.com/) or Samsara Spa. I normally go to either of those two. If you only want foot massage, you can also try Ha-Su (http://www.ha-su.com/)

12 hours ago, Guest said:

You can try Zen (http://www.zenfamilyspa.com/) or Samsara Spa. I normally go to either of those two. If you only want foot massage, you can also try Ha-Su (http://www.ha-su.com/)

Below Kempinski is Grand Indonesia mall, there are few massage place, such as Energy Bar ( near Gramedia book store)  and also Kenko ( near food area, 5 or 6 floor)

Cross to next mall , is plaza Indonesia, also have few massage place

Anjas, at Pullman hotel is very good masseur, book in advance , because he didnt serve too much client for a day

cost you around IDR 600,000 for one hour msg

12 hours ago, Guest said:

here are tons of (dodgy) massage places around Mangga Dua. Not recommended,though.

You need to travel a bit south for better Spas.  You can try Zen (http://www.zenfamilyspa.com/) or Samsara Spa. I normally go to either of those two. If you only want foot massage, you can also try Ha-Su (http://www.ha-su.com/)

Thanks mate

13 hours ago, Guest said:

Are those male masseurs? Any place whereby I can find more to sensual massage by male masseur?

On 1/3/2016 at 11:13 AM, Cosmo guy said:

Anjas, at Pullman hotel is very good masseur, book in advance , because he didnt serve too much client for a day

cost you around IDR 600,000 for one hour msg

Does he give a hand job? or just sensual massage? or even a standard massage? how much is the tip?

Edited by co-ricky
grammatical error

• 1 month later...
Guest Shen-99

Anjas and also Hafiz, both male masseurs in Pullman Thamrin give a sensual massage and also HJ. Depends on the request. Their massage skill is excellent. Better do reservation beforehand.

3 hours ago, crayon said:

how's jakarta gay scene/nightlife comparable to bali, phuket or bangkok/pattaya? thinking of visiting..

cant compare..... nightlife more to straight. only had one gay bar. bali is much better but never compare to thailand....... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 30 août 2015 at 7:04 AM, Cosmo guy said:

Pullman @ Thamrin

Spa & Wellness, level 3 , if you drive , park your car at level 3A, at Annex Building , cross the bridge, the spa located on your right side entrance

open up to midnight, but spa facilities such as sauna, steam room and jazzuzi operates up to 10 pm

took Sport massage for one hour, i book 1,5 half hour, seems it was busy, so they inform me to be one hour , only one male therapist available there

massage was good, hard stroke and pressure, true sport massage

for ambience, i prefer pullman compare to intercon

Mostly no guest or customer after 8 pm (saturday) , nude environment

Cost 450,000 ++ final cost 544,500 excluding personal tips

consider will back again :)

Do you mean that you can walk around naked in sauna, jacuzzi area? Male and female spa are separated?

On 17 août 2015 at 0:55 PM, Cosmo guy said:

Took 1,5 hr massage by male theraphist @ Intercontinental Hotel, very good massage, cost me Rp.673,000 + tips

Enjoy the facilities , few crowd, mostly Japanese, enjoying the straight atmosphere  , naked and walk around, feel so good 

Hi

You mean that you can walk around naked in the whole spa?

On 3/10/2016 at 2:12 PM, Guest said:

Do you mean that you can walk around naked in sauna, jacuzzi area? Male and female spa are separated?

yes, depends on how daring you are

i was naked inside jazzuzi, also steam room

it was manage by japanese management, and nudity is common in Japanese culture

now is managed by pullman

most in 5 start, nudity is common

On 3/10/2016 at 2:15 PM, Guest said:

Hi

You mean that you can walk around naked in the whole spa?

i was naked inside jazzuzi, mostly customer in spa was japanesse, and its common that straight jap man is naked inside the spa

On 2/19/2016 at 10:37 PM, Guest Shen-99 said:

Anjas and also Hafiz, both male masseurs in Pullman Thamrin give a sensual massage and also HJ. Depends on the request. Their massage skill is excellent. Better do reservation beforehand.

did u ask or they offer to you

i notice hafiz is in grinder and he massage me more sensual than Anjas, but i prefer Anjas, because his strong massage

since I will get free fun in spa, so I never insist extra from them :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2016 at 4:55 PM, Guest jkt_visitor said:

Beside the recommended hotel massage, another other area offer a nice massage by men?

Check this one :

https://foursquare.com/v/brown-spa-and-therapy/4ed4f79130f803fae7b1860a

There is another one, but at Kemang, which is bit far from central area

Guest Germany's Sugar Daddy

Hi all, I'm 59yo fr Germany. I'm Engineer so I visit Jakarta and Bali regularly as my company has branch in Jkt. And I do love Indonesian people and I extremely love to young men. Under 25!

I see many of you looking for massage men, I have tried to look them in T1 SAUNA but folks, many of them is not that much good since inside is dark and maybe the boys has cum up (penetrate) twice or even 3 times in a short time, or even in a night. That's crazy as I have asked one of them. Sometimes they did NOT want to use CONDOM and not clean. Dangerous is facing you there if you are so reckless. Be careful!

Try to get a good massage men from newspaper, you can call them to your hotel room if you want to discreet and only-you-two.  like my Indonesien's friend said, try to contact them at JAKARTA POST newspaper or LAMPU HIJAU.

Both newspapers you can found massage boys in ads column, JAKARTA POST is the best one, the massage is so kind and many of them fluent speak in English and exclusive. LAMPU HIJAU the boys are so many, but hard to find the good one and to communicate them in English...only some. 

I found already my baby boy from JAKARTA POST and he speaks English fluently and sometimes I bring him to Germany. He's so educated. Try them folks!

Regards,

Fritz-München

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2016 at 0:17 AM, Cosmo guy said:

did u ask or they offer to you

i notice hafiz is in grinder and he massage me more sensual than Anjas, but i prefer Anjas, because his strong massage

since I will get free fun in spa, so I never insist extra from them :)

hafiz will do anything for the right price :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest T1 Sauna experience

Just been there on Saturday around 6pm. The set up is nice . Ground floor is a small work out area. 1st level are locker rooms and showers.2nd level cabins, very busy area, guys can be aggressive in grabbing your crotch, 3rd level is smoke area, steam room and maze jacuzzi and an auditorium. 

My two cents experience: the place have a very strong old musty moldy smell. It permeates in all levels, the only area you hope to get a reprieve, the gym area or the top floor, smelled of cigarette smokes. The jacuzzi for me doesnt look clean, but it is very hot when i was there. But did not dare to soak. The steam room for me is suffocating due to smell, and not so hot as well. Attendants everywhere though, rain showers really nice but the floor is slimy and slippery. Few foreigners, mix crowd, a handful of toned, athletic locals, i played a little with a cute muscular  local guy, went to cabin only to realize there was a mirror on the ceiling!  So we turned the lights off.Guys try to enter our cabin, though we just made out, when we left, a crowd has gathered waiting for us to come out. I was grabbed a few times, or followed but if i say no they leave me alone. Good music. Clean cabins surprisingly enough. My only peeve really was the horrible moldy smell. Maybe they should air it out once in awhile. Staff are courteous. Foreigners were few and they pursued me as well, but i left before they can persuade me lol. A couple of them were hunky but i was just not in the mood. Go and experience it, and tell me if the smell does not get to you. Yotal stay was about 2 hours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest shenn_99

Anyone has tried massage service in fairmount hotel jakarta and in raffles hotel jakarta? Do they provide male masseurs? Please kindly info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest USA visitor

Hi, I'm visiting from the US and staying in the Karawaci / Tangerang area. Any recommendations for massage places nearby with good-looking male therapists? Don't necessarily need to offer "extras" but that is ok.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2016 at 1:15 AM, Guest USA visitor said:

Hi, I'm visiting from the US and staying in the Karawaci / Tangerang area. Any recommendations for massage places nearby with good-looking male therapists? Don't necessarily need to offer "extras" but that is ok.

Thank you!

try this :

pendopospa.net

3 locations, one of its at Karawaci

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2016 at 1:24 AM, Cosmo guy said:

try this :

pendopospa.net

3 locations, one of its at Karawaci

Is it gay spa? they have shirtless pics of the therapist on the twitter/fb

On 8/19/2016 at 4:28 AM, Guest Downunder Visitor said:

Planning to stay at the Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta. Any info about the hotel and massages around the area?

the one at kemang , provide male and female therapist

never try karawaci, based on their web, seems karawaci provide male therapist only , but as far as i know, they provide both gender

On 8/19/2016 at 4:28 AM, Guest Downunder Visitor said:

Planning to stay at the Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta. Any info about the hotel and massages around the area?

it was a popular for gay men to cruising in the gym , before celebrity fitness, fitness first and gold gym enter into jakarta

there are few massage or foot reflexology, straight oriented 

turn on your grinder , many gay men around there, offering massage, but need to be careful

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone looking for informations regarding massage, sauna or places to visit in jakarta - tangerang - bali, can contact me. 

I am 28, a local chinese live in tangerang. I will provide free information related to tourism in Indonesia. 

In return, I just need a small favor from you.. I am actually trying to improve my english.. so chatting or talking with a foreigner might be a good thing for me ^^ so please help me on that.

I love nature, onsen, massage, travelling, trekking.. it would be awesome if we have things in common :)

line Lennath

WA +62819 3233 2137

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2016 at 7:39 PM, Victor Kwee said:

Anyone looking for informations regarding massage, sauna or places to visit in jakarta - tangerang - bali, can contact me. 

I am 28, a local chinese live in tangerang. I will provide free information related to tourism in Indonesia. 

In return, I just need a small favor from you.. I am actually trying to improve my english.. so chatting or talking with a foreigner might be a good thing for me ^^ so please help me on that.

I love nature, onsen, massage, travelling, trekking.. it would be awesome if we have things in common :)

line Lennath

WA +62819 3233 2137

I admire your honesty. I will PM you privately to chat.

Visited Jakarta two weeks ago. 

Visit T1 on Friday and Saturday night. 

Friday crowd is okay but Saturday night is a lot of people after 10pm because it's a offer rate, 100,000 rupiah. Normal rate is 165,000 rupiah. It's more expensive compare to Malaysia, if it convert to Malaysia ringgit, sauna at Jakarta : more than RM50 per entry.

I have great fun especially on Saturday with a local stocky Indonesian men. Quite a load.

Besides, the people there are quite friendly. Meet some new friends during the trip.

I went to The Turkish Bath - Traditional Hammam. The place is smelly when I first enter. After enter into their room, The smell is acceptable. There have one messuer is quite okay (my cup of tea) but end up with another messuer.

Massage is average. He is keep vispering around my ear and ask "My massage okay" which is don't feel very comfortable. 

Massage skill: 5/10

In overall, for gay experience wise, its consider quite, 7.5/10

This is just a personal experience. Each person is different. You might feels different.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Chinese and would like to visit Jakarta's sauna T1.

Is it safe to go to the city now in view of the social situation now, where pple are having protest and demonstration against the Chinese-Indon governor?

I don't care about politics, just want to know if it is safe to go there for a weekend and fun with some Indons.

On December 12, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Guest Sibby said:

I am a Chinese and would like to visit Jakarta's sauna T1.

Is it safe to go to the city now in view of the social situation now, where pple are having protest and demonstration against the Chinese-Indon governor?

I don't care about politics, just want to know if it is safe to go there for a weekend and fun with some Indons.

hi, tomorrow i will go to jakarta from medan, maybe we can meet n go around together..

13 hours ago, Guest Massage and waxing said:

Hi.  Will be visiting jakarta soon. Would like to know if anyone can recommend a nice massage place or any male masseur to do waxing ? 

Pink parlour at Grand Indonesia have the service, but serve by female 

there is a gay in grinder offering the waxing service but it's home based and not sure the quality, also pricey 

I always do it in Singapore 

seems like Indon prefer hairy 

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.