Male HQ

Admin: BW Cannot Post for last 18 hours

HendryTan

Thanks for all the effort :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

22 minutes ago, cutejack said:

So cute.somemore say nehmind.the more make me feel bad:yuk:

Your ass felt itchy in the past 18hours?

@HendryTan, no worries eh, despite the inconvenience, I'm sure most of us appreciate what your team has been doing (all personal time & effort), and trying to keep this forum free for all to use. This little "hiccup" won't bother us much eh!   :thumb:

Also appreciate @Male-HQ's contribution (I think the only advertiser?) yeah, haha.   :) 

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

• Guest locked this topic