Male HQ

Public transport full of foreigners??

Guest Local

Guest awkwardpenguin
32 minutes ago, Guest Local said:

What has Singapore become? I miss the old days where public transport is peaceful and not jam packed with china/india/pinoys/malaysians.

I know right. Too many foreigners in Singapore, of the low class variety.

Guest Local
13 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Now then u returned back to spore or wat or just woke up from sleep?lol

Nah I have a car, decided to take public transport to explore the new mrt lines, bad choice. I feel bad for us Singaporeans to have to squeeze with foreigners and wonder what country are we in. Look to right and feels like in China, look to the left feels like in India, look behind like Malaysia and to the front Philippines. Sad :(

Guest Antichina
11 minutes ago, Guest awkwardpenguin said:

I know right. Too many foreigners in Singapore, of the low class variety.

I detest the china, can smell their stinky breathe from miles away. God do they not brush their teeth? Wana pour Listerine into their stinking throats. Also they are rude and spit everywhere, spreading their china viruses onto our beautiful homeland. Isn't it bad enough China is screwing the economy.

Guest Guest

Chindiasiappines ... "China-India-Malaysia-Philippines" ... new name for the country? 

Haven't consider Myanmar, Blangladesh .... yet .... faint!

12 hours ago, Guest Local said:

Nah I have a car, decided to take public transport to explore the new mrt lines, bad choice. I feel bad for us Singaporeans to have to squeeze with foreigners and wonder what country are we in. Look to right and feels like in China, look to the left feels like in India, look behind like Malaysia and to the front Philippines. Sad :(

U mean when u drive on the road, u didnt realise the change in traffic around u? How long oredi brader this has been going on....no comments

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Yucky Desperado

Immigration is how countries renew themselves and move into the future. Don't be like those racist Americans who support Trump because they want life to be like it was in 1850 except with modern technology. The best way to handle foreigners in Singapore is to fill their head with respect for Singapore's values and laws and history. Make them appreciate being able to visit or live in a clean, safe, multiracial democracy. Teach them to brush their teeth and gargle multiple times per day, don't spit in public places, keep their voices down, wash their armpits, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2017 at 7:37 PM, Guest Local said:

so the point is all the country that is not mentioned is fine? so this is rather than being classist that being annoyed with foreigners i guess. since u guys dont like 3rd world countries cause it is not on your level.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny how singaporeans complain abt Malay, Chinese and indian, despite coming out of stock of these races. But the way he described being surrounded by foreigners on all side sounded more like he is trying to have an"exotic fivesome" .... ;p

• 1 year later...
On 7/26/2017 at 7:02 PM, Guest Local said:

What has Singapore become? I miss the old days where public transport is peaceful and not jam packed with china/india/pinoys/malaysians.

Still complaining at one of the safest place on earth? Go to their lands and see if you will be comfortabel.

2 hours ago, Guest Ah Men said:

Still complaining at one of the safest place on earth? Go to their lands and see if you will be comfortabel.

More than 40 years had passed before we had our last major riot in Little India in 2013. I cannot even remember any angmohs who would dare go rob a bank in Singapore before it really happened to Standard Chartered in 2016. Even if this still one of the safest place on earth, is it as safe as it was last time?

Guest flaming room

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to responses by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

1) Violation of the Sedition Act by Dirty Auntie to shame blame foreigners against the spirit of the Sedition Act

(e) to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between different races or classes of the population of Singapore.

Result: Mods had no other choice as to move thread to the Flaming Room. 

Guest Nightingalewhore
1 hour ago, Guest flaming room said:

Thread landed in the Flaming Room due to responses by Dirty Auntie / Auntie OCD. 

Reasons: 

1) Violation of the Sedition Act by Dirty Auntie to shame blame foreigners against the spirit of the Sedition Act

(e) to promote feelings of ill-will and hostility between different races or classes of the population of Singapore.

Result: Mods had no other choice as to move thread to the Flaming Room. 

LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.