Male HQ

Getting Hard Easily?

singaboy1

It's my first time starting a topic so do excuse me if the topic is a little.. (I dunno how to describe it lol). 

Anyways, I find myself to get hard very very easily. Like any wift of sexual excitement can get it straight up. Is it weird or smth? Like I find it quite annoying because I dunno you can't really enjoy the whole process of slowly getting aroused all the way to the climax. It's more like a straight to the climax. 

Does anyome face this to? And is there a way to let/ train my "buddy" not to get hard so easily and quickly? 

It's a happy problem.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, singaboy1 said:

It's my first time starting a topic so do excuse me if the topic is a little.. (I dunno how to describe it lol). 

Anyways, I find myself to get hard very very easily. Like any wift of sexual excitement can get it straight up. Is it weird or smth? Like I find it quite annoying because I dunno you can't really enjoy the whole process of slowly getting aroused all the way to the climax. It's more like a straight to the climax. 

Does anyome face this to? And is there a way to let/ train my "buddy" not to get hard so easily and quickly? 

Me too bro! I get hard easily too! 

2 hours ago, singaboy1 said:

Same here

I have a bit of that problem also  :D

I will get hard if a guy stands very close in front of me, like in a lift or on the MRT. Doesn't have to have any physical contact.

Also, if a guy's leg or foot is placed anywhere near or on my privates, I will get hard very quickly. :twisted:

tumblr_oh9w2y3C461txyzalo1_540.png

When I was in NS, my sergeant once squeezed my privates (through my no. 4 oants) very hard when I tried to ask him something. After that, I became so hard that I had to go to the toilet to jerk off otherwise I could not concentrate on my work  :D

As to how to "overcome" this problem, I guess it is a natural thing. However, if you have premature ejaculation (which may or may not be caused by you getting hard easily), then you may want to speak to a doctor or counsellor about it.

There is medication for it, which is usually a type of sedative, to lower the sex drive. But I don't recommend it.

If you want to lose your erection, just think about the rules of trigonometry, or something boring!  :D

3 hours ago, singaboy1 said:

Its ok to get hard easily n fast, as long as it stays hard and not losing its hardness fast too.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

2 hours ago, CKW said:

I have a bit of that problem also  :D

I will get hard if a guy stands very close in front of me, like in a lift or on the MRT. Doesn't have to have any physical contact.

Also, if a guy's leg or foot is placed anywhere near or on my privates, I will get hard very quickly. :twisted:

tumblr_oh9w2y3C461txyzalo1_540.png

When I was in NS, my sergeant once squeezed my privates (through my no. 4 oants) very hard when I tried to ask him something. After that, I became so hard that I had to go to the toilet to jerk off otherwise I could not concentrate on my work  :D

As to how to "overcome" this problem, I guess it is a natural thing. However, if you have premature ejaculation (which may or may not be caused by you getting hard easily), then you may want to speak to a doctor or counsellor about it.

There is medication for it, which is usually a type of sedative, to lower the sex drive. But I don't recommend it.

If you want to lose your erection, just think about the rules of trigonometry, or something boring!  :D

Nope I don't have any premature ejaculation. Kinda learnt to control for quite long haha 

3 hours ago, sam_mccarthy said:

Me too bro! I get hard easily too! 

Sometimes its a lil funny (or awkward!) cause people that I have fun with would say "woah that's fast" and I have no idea how to reply.... 

On 28/07/2017 at 11:20 AM, singaboy1 said:

boy, wait till you cannot get hard easily, you will start a new thread and complain again, appreciate while you can :)

5 hours ago, singaboy1 said:

Sometimes its a lil funny (or awkward!) cause people that I have fun with would say "woah that's fast" and I have no idea how to reply.... 

Hahaha exactly. Im speechless to reply too. Hahaha! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2017 at 5:17 PM, enthuboy_93 said:

I think guys who dun have a very long dick will get hard easily 
Less blood needed to get it standing as compared to guys with very long dicks 
Dick gets hard easily is good no
Gets wet easily even better 

Wet too! 

13 hours ago, axelrod said:

I get hard easily too, see a cute guy at the urinal I start to get hard liao, then I'll be so shy to use the urinal beside him end up going to cubicle. 

On 21/08/2017 at 5:18 PM, pychon said:

I get hard everytime i see a hunk and hottie

Same here.. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m exactly the same way. Itms normal

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, top_suck said:

I do. I usually take the cubicle while urinating coz if in the urinal and then someone stand besides me i easily get hard. I also precum easily. 

Nice.... 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, top_suck said:

I do. I usually take the cubicle while urinating coz if in the urinal and then someone stand besides me i easily get hard. I also precum easily. 

For me, is the opposite, i take the urinal and love to see guys trying to peep at my manhood while i urinating as i get hard very fast too ...