Male HQ

Is it weird to request for male masseur?

R u paying?

If u r there's nothing to be shy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

55 minutes ago, Looksee82 said:

Hey guys,

i wanna go for massage.. but i feel pai say to ask if i can have a male masseur.. hahaha.

Clean one la.. 

Cheers

Moses

Then look for all men massage loh 

What is teo chee meng type? 

Be precise. Tuina? Thai? Swiss?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Actually in posh STRAIGHT spas, body massage is typically done by ladies and foot massage by men. Requesting a man is ATYPICAL and immediately marks one as probably gay, though we might think otherwise. Some of these establishments, especially those in hotels, might not even oblige getting you some male foot massager to double up as masseur. Places like People's Park obviously dun care as they are more interested in earning your money. I remember a place at JCube with this cute China boy in attendance. When I said I wanted a body massage done by him, he apologised and said his female colleague would attend to me. I reacted violently and he was forced to placate me by asking the colleague permission to take over! At the other extreme, I know straight guys who are positively disgusted by the thought of being massaged by men!

Edited by msgjunkie

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Whenever i go to new massage places w ladies, i always ask is there male masseur available. Nothing to be shy. Im the one paying.

Me too. Was at merlin tower in jb last month. There's a massage shop where few ladies were sitting outside of the shop. When i requested for male massuer,  they said no n stare at me from top to btm. I just turned back n continue my manly walk.lolxx

Nothing wrong with asking for male masseur. In fact it is known that female masseur has less strength than male masseur. Especially for those Chinese Tcm type of massage in Chinatown, it's even more legitimate to ask for male masseur because they have the strength to loosen your knots. 

21 hours ago, Sunray said:

Nothing wrong with asking for male masseur. In fact it is known that female masseur has less strength than male masseur. Especially for those Chinese Tcm type of massage in Chinatown, it's even more legitimate to ask for male masseur because they have the strength to loosen your knots. 

Agree. And if they want to judge you then so be it. You can't please the whole world. There's nth illegal in asking for a male masseur, assuming that they have one. Male masseur can only massage for men (for body) but female can do for everyone. So help to equalise the sexism there.

Yup some str8 spa 少见多怪. They'll judge if man request for male therapist. 
Unless you don't mind paying & can tahan to be touched by woman for at least 60 mins. 
I ever booked for male therapist but they asked me to be serve by a masseuse when I reach. I cancelled the treatment. 
If woman can be massage by woman why can't man be massage by man?

• 2 weeks later...

actually, i thought there is nothing wrong in asking. some of my str8 frens who are marrried especially feels more comfortable being massaged by a male, when go batam together for a massage. and yeah some just prefer men cos of the strength. i don't think they cares much, i have went to str8 parlours and also ask for male massuers before. i mean some of them are uncles and totally no hanky panky

On 10/1/2017 at 3:25 PM, bondxXx said:

actually, i thought there is nothing wrong in asking. some of my str8 frens who are marrried especially feels more comfortable being massaged by a male, when go batam together for a massage. and yeah some just prefer men cos of the strength. i don't think they cares much, i have went to str8 parlours and also ask for male massuers before. i mean some of them are uncles and totally no hanky panky

I rather be hanky panky with male than female. Lol

in Malaysia, it is common to ask for Male Masseur as it is not appropriate for female to touch male....so far I always get what I want and no regrets the massage is awesome as they have strength to get the knots out.

Telegram: minion_sg

LINE ID: minion_g

Flickr ID: bare4all

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:31 PM, barebutt said:

in Malaysia, it is common to ask for Male Masseur as it is not appropriate for female to touch male....so far I always get what I want and no regrets the massage is awesome as they have strength to get the knots out.

if tht is the case, there is no such need to even rquest for it in an Islamic ctry

the moment when u asked it is like asking for the obvious e.g. I m going to change now, but I wish to use the changing rooms at the Ladies' side, it s needless to instruct, all gender will know which side to go