Male HQ

Topher

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Punch said:

muscular guy giving me a very hard punch in the stomach

Are you a masochist?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 8:14 AM, speckygeek said:

My fetish is to smell the worn underwear of guys, preferably those in NS or Uni.

I like to meet them in person have them strip to their underwear infront of me. Then I just kneel infront of him and start sniffing. Then I will jerk myself as I indulge in their scent and cum in my own underwear.

Anyone wants to try that with me?

Wow..... only to young boys? 

I’m quite a pervert toilet exhibitionist. I enjoy changing and jerking off in my pampers with the cubicle door unlocked. I love to see the reactions of men when they catch me in my pampers. 

I fantasize about not just being caught by a young or fit man and scolded by him for being grown man yet still wets his diapers. My pacifier and milk bottle will be visible to suggest I use them. I’d love it when he pee and cum in my pampers. Lastly, watching me humiliate myself as I cum wearing a diaper full of his pee. 

9 hours ago, dprdude said:

I’m quite a pervert toilet exhibitionist. I enjoy changing and jerking off in my pampers with the cubicle door unlocked. I love to see the reactions of men when they catch me in my pampers. 

I fantasize about not just being caught by a young or fit man and scolded by him for being grown man yet still wets his diapers. My pacifier and milk bottle will be visible to suggest I use them. I’d love it when he pee and cum in my pampers. Lastly, watching me humiliate myself as I cum wearing a diaper full of his pee. 

Wow ~ but wtf...  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Bluewhite said:

Curious, has anyone ever tried bukakke?

Not yet - but really want too do it (being receiver)

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

Yes a few times. It is an amazing feeling. Being fucked while having a few guys cum all over you after sucking their cocks. Cum is hot when it spashes on you and the smell... i love it. The guy fucking me kept scooping it into my mouth or rubbing it all over me, and i couldnt open my eyes from the sperm. After a while i do admit it gets hard to breathe through your nose and when you open your mouth... well you get the idea

Only thing is that... its so so hard to wash your hair after haha

If being safe was not an issue i would love to try multiple creampies.