Male HQ

Topher

4 hours ago, LittleMalayMonster said:

This might seem disgusting, but I want to smell like freshly JUST USED soccer socks, or like army green 

Well is all up to individual. I dont look at it as disgusting. If you say disgusting touching any genital part is disgusting. Sex is universal is wrong to label ppl disgusting if not up your liking can just move on rather than pass your comment. Important both adult happy with what they engaging at. Happy hunting.

Cucking a bi man and domming his wife in front of him is a huge turn-on for me. Make him admit my superiority by sucking my cock clean after I cum into his wife

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 9:55 PM, Rtan said:

I want to wear girl’s sexy undies when playing with guys

Me too.
I used to have  very close partner and friend and we had some good times.

When we played, I would dress up in sexy lingerie (bra and panties; had false silicon breasts too)
and let him have his way with me. It suited me that he was a top and I was a versatile bottom.
Both of us are married and Bi. We'd meet about once or twice a week after work; check into a budget
hotel and get it on. Then go home for dinner.
This arrangement suited our respective wives just fine. 
Our wives suspected but didn't say anything.
Now we're both much older and have become grandfathers, we've stopped this activity for a few years.
However when the wife is away, I do pick her used  panties, put it over my face with the crotch over my
nose and mouth then jerk myself off to sleep.
So please don't feel yo are weird for just wearing sexy panties.
Just do it!!!

On 6/17/2020 at 3:18 PM, Yas1950 said:

Me too.
I used to have  very close partner and friend and we had some good times.

When we played, I would dress up in sexy lingerie (bra and panties; had false silicon breasts too)
and let him have his way with me. It suited me that he was a top and I was a versatile bottom.
Both of us are married and Bi. We'd meet about once or twice a week after work; check into a budget
hotel and get it on. Then go home for dinner.
This arrangement suited our respective wives just fine. 
Our wives suspected but didn't say anything.
Now we're both much older and have become grandfathers, we've stopped this activity for a few years.
However when the wife is away, I do pick her used  panties, put it over my face with the crotch over my
nose and mouth then jerk myself off to sleep.
So please don't feel yo are weird for just wearing sexy panties.
Just do it!!!

Feel u... Lets share

Fishnets stocking.. yum.. that';s a fetish I visited every few years and recently during lockdown heheh...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 5/16/2020 at 9:55 PM, Rtan said:

I want to wear girl’s sexy undies when playing with guys

Me too... My fetish is to wear sexy girly bra n panties..... Then let the guy treat me as his girl and bed me....

On 6/22/2020 at 4:24 PM, redalexis said:

Me too... My fetish is to wear sexy girly bra n panties..... Then let the guy treat me as his girl and bed me....

Me too. But not to be treated as his girl. To be treated like a worthless piece of faggot fucktoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From my two favorite gay YouTuber.. just the fetish of rubber alone.. so many type of kinks. Even if this is allowed and held this in Singapore I wonder how big a crowd would it draw who are into this. So fun.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...