Male HQ

Topher

10 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

sweaty sex

and musky manly armpit with no perfume and deodorant on, like after workout or work, and during hot intense sex

I can never get into that wholeheartedly heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, groupFunKL92 said:

thats exactly how it works with fetish. not everyone will like it and gravitate towards it. 

That's the good thing I guess... sex practices is a spectrum. Look hard enough and you can find a fellow fetish lover like yourself.-

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 9/25/2020 at 9:19 AM, begleitung said:

We shld have an indies fetish club, lol. 

I agree with you. I have a fren in KL he stay at one of penthouse in Mont kiara and they have roof top open space and happend that when he bought the penthouse it was one of well known developer that the penthose come with private pool.

He frequently invited me to this fetish gathering as most of them come in swimming trunk, tight, sport gear and sexy skimpy undies. If it get to wild they just fuck there and they are so open and relax. He can wait for pandemic over as i cant wait for his invitation. Most his guest is tone pleasant looking to nice tone mature guy some i know is married men.

21 hours ago, fetish69 said:

I agree with you. I have a fren in KL he stay at one of penthouse in Mont kiara and they have roof top open space and happend that when he bought the penthouse it was one of well known developer that the penthose come with private pool.

He frequently invited me to this fetish gathering as most of them come in swimming trunk, tight, sport gear and sexy skimpy undies. If it get to wild they just fuck there and they are so open and relax. He can wait for pandemic over as i cant wait for his invitation. Most his guest is tone pleasant looking to nice tone mature guy some i know is married men.

What a parttty. 

till then i was thinking of a virtual one tho, lol. 

Armpit, tight, sweaty low rise swimming trunk and skimpy underwear. I love to get fuck or fuck while the guys put his jockstrap or any sexy gear on my face and make me breath his manly scent it make me go nuts if i sit on top guy or btm guy sniff his sweaty gear with poppers i get very horny and straight to cloud nine.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:15 PM, fetish69 said:

I am staying here in mont kiara. Would love to get to know them. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...