Male HQ

Topher

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 10:26 PM, braNpanty said:

Was wondering anyone ever take video or photos when having sex?

I took a few selfie pictures of the dick in my butthole close up...as for video...not yet...thinking of trying...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 10:26 PM, braNpanty said:

Was wondering anyone ever take video or photos when having sex?

There are some videos that exist of some experiences I had that some past ‘buddies’ of mine have taken. Frankly I’m a bit paranoid that they’ll get leaked eventually.

11 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

There are some videos that exist of some experiences I had that some past ‘buddies’ of mine have taken. Frankly I’m a bit paranoid that they’ll get leaked eventually.

Are you secretly also a bit excited about that? Mm that it may garner an audience to view and be wowwed mm? 

5 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

Are you secretly also a bit excited about that? Mm that it may garner an audience to view and be wowwed mm? 

Well honestly compared to the poem that is already out there, there’s nothing wow about the videos with me in them hahaha. Gotta admit it’s flattering that the last time we spoke, they told me they jacked off to those videos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fetish/fantasy is more or less the same over the years with a few new ones.

Fetish that's I have for as long as I can remember
- Japanese loose socks, knee high socks (as long as it's thick material and not silk like stocking Yucks)

- Face fuck/throat pie where the top pump my mouth in a 69 position..very hot.

- Spadex tights

- breath play , I have only managed to self stop my breathing for about 2 mins just once until my body sort of shiver uncontrollably. I want to have multiple guys hold me down and do their best to suffocate me for 2 mins or so (my limits)

New fetish/fantasy

- Like to do video with my real face. I want to take short videos of people cumming on my face/eyes/mouth and rub their dick all over (I have no chance to try this yet)

Back in Sec school, I’ve a group of male classmates all high on teenage pheromones always competing who has the largest cock. In my young fetish mind at that time, as I imagined it, was to be the toilet judge to verify their individual claims of how long and big their hardest erections are, in order to ensure measurement consistency. (Possibly to also openly discuss with all the participating hunky boys on the unified measurement methods and refinements before the actual measuring begins) Then when each boy is ready with his hard-on, I’ll enter the toilet cubicle with him so that he can unzip and toss out his hard-on for me to objectively measure both his hard length and thickness girth. When all boys have been measured, I’ll produce the charts to show their erections’ measurements and declare the winner of the month. 

This is to be repeated monthly as teen boys are in growth spurts and the boys’ virility should be tracked to boost their competitive edge in sports. 

3 hours ago, Pubic01 said:

Back in Sec school, I’ve a group of male classmates all high on teenage pheromones always competing who has the largest cock. In my young fetish mind at that time, as I imagined it, was to be the toilet judge to verify their individual claims of how long and big their hardest erections are, in order to ensure measurement consistency. (Possibly to also openly discuss with all the participating hunky boys on the unified measurement methods and refinements before the actual measuring begins) Then when each boy is ready with his hard-on, I’ll enter the toilet cubicle with him so that he can unzip and toss out his hard-on for me to objectively measure both his hard length and thickness girth. When all boys have been measured, I’ll produce the charts to show their erections’ measurements and declare the winner of the month. 

This is to be repeated monthly as teen boys are in growth spurts and the boys’ virility should be tracked to boost their competitive edge in sports. 

And they are all married and fathers

I like to be watched while having a top using my butthole too...especially if they look at my butthole with the top dick sliding in and out of my butthole..

On 10/19/2023 at 3:07 PM, XiiaoSky said:

Anyone into some roleplay fun? Meet me in surprised and drag me to your car, tied me up and drive me to a safed place and start grope me, molest me etc. Not into sex or anal. Keen pm me telegram @Sky9770 

On 11/15/2023 at 4:44 PM, Ticklemesm said:

I imagine coming home to get knocked out, tied up spreadeagled and getting tickled and edged at the same time on armpits, feet, neck torso and cock :D

Hope someone can do it on me too.. hahaha

On 10/21/2023 at 3:26 PM, Clyc484 said:

1. Exchanging speedos or briefs, rub our bulges together and cum into the speedos/undies

2. JO in speedos/briefs/PT kits

3. Wearing white briefs or semi-transparent speedos to swim or shower

This is hot and nice

• 2 weeks later...

On the extreme end of the spectrum, mine has got to be piss, spit and body smells. Basically the smell and sight (colour, texture) of it lol. All bodily secretions that is unique to each guy.

Others include frotting, edging and being humiliated given my timid nature. Also worshipping well built guys. Those who have worked hard for it, as well as those with 'good genetics'.

Edited by anxiousfriedtofu

• 3 weeks later...

My fetish is to be played and used by a group of tops, really love the feeling being totally helpless and pinned down by them. Stripped all naked and get the fun out in anyway they like explore my hole in humiliation and degradation by shouting and laughing at me. I am into hot wild and kinky, exhibit in front of audiences.

Edited by Copper2b