Male HQ

Topher

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Gympump said:

Sweaty bod. Especially a muscular back with sweat.

Sexy armpit developed from muscular chest and arm.

Will lick a sweaty muscular bod and a pair of sexy armpits.

Same here. And the deep spilt line between the muscular chest.

Edited by LeanMature

Don't read and response to guests' post

I've always wanted to be used by soccer players. Worship their sweaty bodies, smell their boots, lick their ass, suck their dick and fuck me. The sweatier, the better. Put their dirty sock in my mouth to shut me up. If anyone can do this to me, hit me up ;)

Recently I took to a new fetish - smelling used or stained underwear.  It started some weeks ago when this guy I met at a nearby community club brought me to the toilet and pressed his bulging underwear onto my face and made me inhale his manly aroma.  Since then I just love the smell of used underwear especially one that has been worn the whole day and is stained with sweat, urine and precum.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is more like a situational fetish. I play a delivery guy and the customer can:

- invite me in and offer me a drink after which I lost consciousness and he molest me

- ask me into his house to help with some task and molest me while I am at it

- say the delivery is incorrect and punishes me for it

4 hours ago, lean n mean said:

Mine is more like a situational fetish. I play a delivery guy and the customer can:

- invite me in and offer me a drink after which I lost consciousness and he molest me

- ask me into his house to help with some task and molest me while I am at it

- say the delivery is incorrect and punishes me for it

Love it .. and would love to molest you with such a lean and sexy body

Edited by DeMarko

On 12/10/2018 at 9:48 AM, kimlo777 said:

Recently I took to a new fetish - smelling used or stained underwear.  It started some weeks ago when this guy I met at a nearby community club brought me to the toilet and pressed his bulging underwear onto my face and made me inhale his manly aroma.  Since then I just love the smell of used underwear especially one that has been worn the whole day and is stained with sweat, urine and precum.

You should try after two weeks at keeps. There's a fruity sweet smell you never smell before ~

20 hours ago, hornyKL said:

ah...mine shall be musky manly smelling armpit...especially after 1) a whole day in the office, or 2) right after workout. 

without the deodorant or any kind of perfume of course. 

3 hours ago, watdehell said:

Nice, sounds like mine.

Only bushy armpits come with musky manly smell.  Yours bushy ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

11 hours ago, watdehell said:
11 hours ago, watdehell said:

Nice, sounds like mine.

On 12/25/2018 at 5:44 PM, hornyKL said:

ah...mine shall be musky manly smelling armpit...especially after 1) a whole day in the office, or 2) right after workout. 

without the deodorant or any kind of perfume of course. 

Nice, sounds like mine.

ah cool. 

having said that, anyone here that stays in KL & have the same fetish as mine, message me or Line me at blergh17

Executives wearing jock straps. Seen a str8 acting guy wearing jock strap and changing into exec wear. Hot scene . Confident and manly on the outside but with a hidden kinky fetish underneath the exec clothes

Second one fully shaven fit  guys, oiled up and in a group fun setting . Wearing mask is also fun and interesting .

On 12/9/2018 at 4:01 PM, krykry189 said:

Hi, any gym fit ch guy liked to be edged or have their sensitive dickhead polished after they have cummed? Do reach me at Line or kik at krykry189

Your dick keeps getting you into trouble.

1 week suspension for posting ad in the wrong topic.

Spam in the wrong folder again and ALL your post and account will be removed and you be banned.

This is your last and final warning.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Used to do it nude when I lived alone. Would just cum on my clothes before I put them in the washing machine.

Nice!

I was thinking more like doing laundry nude with my parter; and we end up fucking my partner on washing machine with the windows opened.