Male HQ

Topher

My feitish haha or fantasy is that you catch me topless in my flat, you stare intently, you have a nice bod and I am just doing a performance for you, in the next hour, you knock on my door and we go at it. no names, no exchange of numbers, no words, just fast fun. you come, leave and I shower and sleep. Just a feitish or a fantasy, I dont know but sometimes the whole dating, exchaning messages etc is too slow, I like it exciting and fast hahahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lately i have taken to sucking cock while the owner is driving on the expressway

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Fetish is something to excite and makes both parties arouse if they both have the same fetish.Fetish is something very wide is is not something very general it can be various and form of aspect. So we cannot condem some or he is weirdo as fetish is all about individuality excitement.

For me, it would be fucked by someone whom I trust (like a friend or boyfriend) and is like older-brother or someone +1 or +2 years older than me and be creamed inside. I am only allowed to cum handsfree after several sessions.

Edited by FlippantMount

On 4/16/2022 at 8:40 AM, FlippantMount said:

For me, it would be fucked by someone whom I trust (like a friend or boyfriend) and is like older-brother or someone +1 or +2 years older than me and be creamed inside. I am only allowed to cum handsfree after several sessions.

I will feel very awkward to have anything to do with close friends... if they discover I am bi, that is...

I'd like to have someone force me to go naked somewhere - while he watches and enjoys making me get exposed.

awolonline naked in street.jpg

Edited by awolonline

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

On 4/29/2022 at 8:07 AM, transmissionsm said:

A lot of fetish but for clothings

I just like to wear

-thick knee highs socks/thigh high socks.

-spandex shorts

Infact I wear kneehighs socks everyday to work. It's comfortable having something wrap around my legs.

Interesting as I have a clothings fetish as well... if I am correct...:)

On 5/3/2022 at 3:12 PM, fetish72 said:

Tiny micro mini undies as well swimming trunk, compression tight gear, sniff swaty gear from other gymer or manly guy.

Waahh.. Love the smell of tiny micro mini undies especially if its worn by a hot guy after gym. Want to deeply sniff the entire undie from the area that covers the cock & balls to the string part that covers the asshole. Imagine if he was sucking me while I'm smelling it, I'll cum in 5 seconds.. Haha

On 5/4/2022 at 7:12 PM, iwearthongs said:

Waahh.. Love the smell of tiny micro mini undies especially if its worn by a hot guy after gym. Want to deeply sniff the entire undie from the area that covers the cock & balls to the string part that covers the asshole. Imagine if he was sucking me while I'm smelling it, I'll cum in 5 seconds.. Haha

Likewise especially thong if there is no skid mark i take deep sniff of the strap part i get instant boner within a sec with ragging hard with precum leaking.

Likes to be tied, blindfolded, spreadeagle helpless n exposed armpit while someone tickles my oiled body n edged me nonstop. Or reverse role n tickle a muscular guy in the same position. Seeing him struggles helplessly excites me.

My fetish more on small size curve hem high split running shorts like Asics, fbt etc... kind like, beside that, ladies lounging shorts which small or wide enough zaogeng my butt "unintentionally".

On top of that, of course, my favorite lingerie, kind of exhibitionist, I'm not a cross dresser. Just fetishism

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 4:05 PM, kinkienips said:

Into see-through bodysuit, underwear with buckled straps(stripper underwear), exhibit at park, master-slave relationship-owning a masculine muscular sub slave for my personal use-personal sex slave and exhibitionist slave for public viewing. 
😈😈😈

Pm me if you are serious. 

I'm pretty vanilla...

I'd say nice butts, thick thighs, and toned calves lol

I get intimidated and aroused when I see guys with those at the gym :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: lol 

My fetish is underwear and superheroes wrestling/superhero villain role play.

really enjoy being a villain and torture strong looking heroes. But recently I feel I enjoy being the defeated hero, unmasked, edged and torture. Really get me excited… think this happened after someone backbreak me pulled down my underwear and edged me