Male HQ

Topher

On 10/12/2022 at 5:41 PM, fetish72 said:

I love to sniff sweaty gear like compression gear, skimpy undies, swimming trunk, fbt short and ipt kit gear it give me a kind of feeling that makes my testerone shoot up and i have instand hard on with a min my cock will glistering shiny with my precum.

Same .. love the kkj smell on the undies and tights 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a huge medical fetish and fantasised about being molested by a doctor during a check-up, even better if I'm placed on a medical stirup and bound so that I'm helpless and the doctor (or a group) can have their way with me, just teasing me, exploring my ass, and fucking my mouth

On 1/2/2019 at 12:55 AM, kinky kyle said:

I love watching guys masturbating....:P

same here. love to watch the sperm shooting out like old geyser and also how the guy's face grimaces when he reaches his orgasm. such a turn on for me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Dominate muscular guys in uniform when u strip them they in skimpy g-string,thong  and micro mini tanga. Best they in army uniform when they begging you not molest them and force them to suck your cock pulled down their paints rim them and top them in their undies on with their pants on the ankle with the boots on.

1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

Dominate muscular guys in uniform when u strip them they in skimpy g-string,thong  and micro mini tanga. Best they in army uniform when they begging you not molest them and force them to suck your cock pulled down their paints rim them and top them in their undies on with their pants on the ankle with the boots on.

Very detailed.   Must be commando ?  Lol

Don't read and response to guests' post

Not me but my hubby LOVES to sniff my taint. Funny part is he claims he never felt as strongly about it until he met me.

On top of having lasered off all my body hair and washing myself with water, I am also mostly vegetarian, which probably affects my body chemistry - he says my scent is slightly floral on top the clean musk of a hairless femboi and he finds it a huge turn on.

During WFH pandemic I sometimes lie bottomless in bed using my laptop and he on NPL so just spend the days with his face parked between my buns and sniffing/licking my smooth taint while slow-wanking himself and I can just ignore him and focus on my work.

If I am free and he is horny but too lazy to mount me he will ask me to "kangkang" him - that is my cue to sit on his face so he can masturbate himself while rimming me and inhaling my scent.

was introduced by a friend a black lace underwear recently. i'm always a white tighty undie guy but of late each time i wore that black lace underwear, i get aroused real quickly & my dick will get engorged instantaneously! hahaha .. bought a couple of it recently via mensuas & i can say that this is my new fetishes - wearing a black lace underwear! 

when I was very young being molested and forced to smell his feet & his dick.  he stroked by ass

with his finger & then followed by his dick & remembered felt some wet sticky feeling on my ass

& sense the our of his sticky liquid.  at that time of course nv felt comfortable & uneasy.  he did that to 

me a few times.  innocent is the word, dun know & afraid of him but he was good looking.  

I wished to able to go back to that time & relived the event.   when in NS b4 ROD, kena again by 

another guy in the same bunk,  felt uncomfortable though but just like it, unfortunately 2x only

and nv met again.  I like to smelll young slim guy's body fr head all the way down to his feet and shower

by his golden water.  like also to smell his sweaty feet after wearing socks & shoes whole day.

do not mind his average size (not thick) inside me.  was groomed by the 2 trainers  would like to worship

young slim guy (chn / mly) body & also like to smell his armpit as well.     

• 2 weeks later...

Does any of you have a fetish for a fantasy role play on a Korkor/Didi theme? I ever had such a good one long ago, and am now wanting to re-experience it. 

For me, I have this fetish, as it stems from some experiences from my childhood days.

The role play includes, doting sessions, humiliation moments, and some elements of "incest" play

On 12/6/2022 at 12:55 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

Haha! Aww....

Yup, me too... And its been very long time since I had such role play. 

Have you had a similar role play session like this before? 

Kind of but not direct and straightforward . 

Had a couple that brought me out like I'm their "little brother" but never really declared anything like such relationship. Come to think of it, kinda one sided and sad lol

Suddenly remember the time we eat out together, go to places, and talk about stuffs like brothers do. It's a warm experience, really

Daddy/son roleplay is more common, I think. But tbh I've never been directly involved in one hahaha