Male HQ

Topher

3 minutes ago, Topher said:

hours...n cum multiple times...wow!

my most was 2hours of edging before i was allowed to shoot my 14days load, after which i was tied back and have a sleeve and vibrating wand on me for 1hour no mercy, shot my 2nd and 3rd load before the dom used a fleshlight to work my forth load out and sucked my last load out. Still looking for someone to break that record for me.

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

I like to smell feet, the smell transferred from socks to feet after my partner wears socks in shoes/boots for many many hours.  Btw, there's a difference between smelly feet and stinky feet.  Smelly feet have a sexy odour but stinky feet are just unacceptable to me.  Some feet do not smell either because of the wearer's conscientious hygiene or footwear material.  But still, feet are sexy to me and I always look forward to receiving a feetjob.

owh I met someone with feet fetish few years back
he asked me to wear dirty socks but i only able to wear the one i wore previous day
he was disappointed haha,said its not smelly at all

2 minutes ago, simon-ale4kinks said:

my most was 2hours of edging before i was allowed to shoot my 14days load, after which i was tied back and have a sleeve and vibrating wand on me for 1hour no mercy, shot my 2nd and 3rd load before the dom used a fleshlight to work my forth load out and sucked my last load out. Still looking for someone to break that record for me.

14 days load! how did u able to hold for so long at the first place haha...

sounds fun...heh

32 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Wow, seems he needs much stronger odour to feel "high".  Tell him to get engineer or worker in construction sites.  Sure will be strong!  Actually I'm more into feet because they come into contact with my nose (and my dick of course).  Socks are just a medium / catalyst for feet sweat chemistry to attain that smell.  So far, throughout my 15 years of gay life, only 2 men's socks really turned me on.  It is hard to describe that unique smell.  Must be the kind of shoe leather.

And if my partner does not mind, I would request borrowing his sock to wear on my dick as I masturbate myself but won't climax on his sock so as to keep his sock clean from my cum.  My ex bf (that was a decade ago) would then take home his sock without washing it but to smell it during his free time (as if my dick smell was stuck onto his sock).  He was a sock fetish guy.

owh ya sorry,u said u r into feet not sock
haha
I just cant accept after licking my feet he then kiss me on the lips
its like i m licking my own feet indirectly 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Can't blame you.  The same goes with another fetish guy (he's feet master & I'm worshipper).  He was a good kisser but after I had sucked his dick, he did not want to kiss me again mouth-to-mouth.  I had to use toothpaste to brush my teeth first.

hahaha...can totally relate..
bt guess its not that safe to kiss with someone right after brushing ur teeth

8 hours ago, Nightingale said:

That only happens if you brush your teeth too vigorously, resulting in open wounds unknowingly.  Anyway, am referring to his kissing me again, not oral sex.

yea just fyi even kissing can transmit std too
I m not very sure but that s what I was told from a pharmacist friend

2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Of course our mouths are filled with bacteria and germs too.  But if people are too obsessed with hygiene, there will be no mouth-to-mouth kissing in this world then.  Neither will there be any oral, anal or vaginal sex.

haha yea
especially when we r erected,we dun give a shit lol

On 2017/8/2 at 10:18 PM, Topher said:

What is your fetish?
I guess underwear is very common
as well as socks,leather,armpits
I personally like guys with husky voice
I have a friend who likes bad mouth breathe, such a weird fetish huh? :frustrated:

以利交友者,利尽则散!以色交友者,色衰则疏!以貌交友者,久之则腻!唯有以心交友者,方能永恒