Male HQ

Topher

1 hour ago, East Hunter said:

Nice!

I was thinking more like doing laundry nude with my parter; and we end up fucking my partner on washing machine with the windows opened. 

Haha, does the washing machine have to be it's maximum spin cycle with an uneven load as well?

9 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Something happen when you were younger you’ve hidden?

Not anything I can remember of. Nothing sexual happened. I live in a quite conservative family. 

There's just something wrong with me. Hope I will not have the courage to do it in real :wacko:

7 minutes ago, dotdotboy said:

Not anything I can remember of. Nothing sexual happened. I live in a quite conservative family. 

There's just something wrong with me. Hope I will not have the courage to do it in real :wacko:

As long as no one gets hurt, enjoy your fetish! Mine on the other hand is to be used by a group of guys 

Just now, dotdotboy said:

I really hope no one will get hurt haha. Hope I can find a daddy to replace my biological ones I think that's best lol

I’m sure you can. So it’s a stronger older guy or someone familiar?

6 minutes ago, Flipper said:

I’m sure you can. So it’s a stronger older guy or someone familiar?

Yes, I think. Had sex with daddies before but didn't feel like how I expect. 

The deep and meaningful connection with the older guy as if he's a family member is important, I think. It better be lol

1 minute ago, dotdotboy said:

Yes, I think. Had sex with daddies before but didn't feel like how I expect. 

The deep and meaningful connection with the older guy as if he's a family member is important, I think. It better be lol

When I was younger I had been with guys who wanted to be called daddy. I liked the power they had over me to do as they told me to 

Creampie gangbang by a 100 guys in both holes while wearing a cock cage. They choose to cum in my mouth and i only swallow after my mouth is full, in my pussy where its so filled that it oozes out, or all over me. 

End of it all, all excess cum is collected into a science lab beaker and i drink it all.

1 hour ago, dotdotboy said:

Can be. Always talk to me, ask how's my day, if I've eaten or not, go outing together, anything that can make two person closer other than having sex

That's sweet.  Just wonder, is there anyone with a fetish of taking care of daddy instead. :mellow:

Don't read and response to guests' post

Anonymous open door policy. Where one invites you to their place, main door already unlock when you arrive. You walk in, the person is naked either strapped on a sling or face down ass up, blind-folded. You just do your thing, finish up, zip up and off you go. :twisted:

“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.” -Virginia Satir

30 minutes ago, -1982- said:

Anonymous open door policy. Where one invites you to their place, main door already unlock when you arrive. You walk in, the person is naked either strapped on a sling or face down ass up, blind-folded. You just do your thing, finish up, zip up and off you go. :twisted:

Hotttt but gotta be careful to not be a victim of robbery tho

Lately becoming more dominant to the extent that ordering my sub to do slightly uncomfortable things turns me on greatly, like ordering sub to swim naked at night with people around and and going to 7-11 to get condoms during midnight with only trunks and singlet. Slowly becoming a control freak.

Kinky as fuck -- Artwork of my session: Twitter | Recon

• 3 weeks later...