Male HQ

Sharing Encounter with Delivery / Cable / Service men, etc + Would you be Shirtless at home receiving a Delivery? (compiled)

Guest Jeremy

Guest Anti climax
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

Yesterday was having a downpours and i received my new G-string from a delivery guy.

When i opened the door, i saw the delivery guy was fully drenched. I was able to see his nipples from his wet yellow T-shirt and the visible manhood from his white 3/4 shorts which look like a pair of tights. Can see he is in commando.

He said he was driving a motorcycle and did not have the rain coat with him. 

I asked:

Me: "Do you want to have cuppa hot coffee as i can see you are shivering with cold.

Him: "Ok very kind of you"

Me: "Come on in while i get you a cuppa hot coffee"

Him " Its ok, i can wait outside here as i am fully wet"

Me: "Not a problem, i can mop it dry later on"

So he came inside and follow me to the kitchen while i made the coffee

After finished his coffee

Him: "Thanks for your hot coffee, it keep me warmth and very kind of you"

Me: "No problem. By the way, are you in commando"

Him: "Commando?"

Me: "Oh i meant are you not wearing any underwear as your manhood is very visible from your wet white shorts"

Him: "Oh yeah, i do not wear underwear at all since secondary 1. Anyhow, sorry about what you have seen. Usually not that visible if the shorts is dry"

Me: "Its OK, it looks rather thick and can see you are uncut"

Him: "yah, i am uncut. Oh ok, i need to rush for another delivery"

Me: "OK"

From his back, he got a hot butt too, his wet white shorts' seam just slipped snugly into his ass crack and his ass cracks were damn obvious just like not wearing anything at all. DAMN !!!! It gets me hardon instantly.

Then he left while his hot visible thick uncut cock and inviting asscracks keeps wandering in my mind.

Anti climax 

I thought you get to suck his kkj

its ok

a bit challenging to suck a delivery guy kkj for no good reasons 

3 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Yesterday was having a downpours and i received my new G-string from a delivery guy.

When i opened the door, i saw the delivery guy was fully drenched. I was able to see his nipples from his wet yellow T-shirt and the visible manhood from his white 3/4 shorts which look like a pair of tights. Can see he is in commando.

He said he was driving a motorcycle and did not have the rain coat with him. 

I asked:

Me: "Do you want to have cuppa hot coffee as i can see you are shivering with cold.

Him: "Ok very kind of you"

Me: "Come on in while i get you a cuppa hot coffee"

Him " Its ok, i can wait outside here as i am fully wet"

Me: "Not a problem, i can mop it dry later on"

So he came inside and follow me to the kitchen while i made the coffee

After finished his coffee

Him: "Thanks for your hot coffee, it keep me warmth and very kind of you"

Me: "No problem. By the way, are you in commando"

Him: "Commando?"

Me: "Oh i meant are you not wearing any underwear as your manhood is very visible from your wet white shorts"

Him: "Oh yeah, i do not wear underwear at all since secondary 1. Anyhow, sorry about what you have seen. Usually not that visible if the shorts is dry"

Me: "Its OK, it looks rather thick and can see you are uncut"

Him: "yah, i am uncut. Oh ok, i need to rush for another delivery"

Me: "OK"

From his back, he got a hot butt too, his wet white shorts' seam just slipped snugly into his ass crack and his ass cracks were damn obvious just like not wearing anything at all. DAMN !!!! It gets me hardon instantly.

Then he left while his hot visible thick uncut cock and inviting asscracks keeps wandering in my mind.

I thought he would have taken your hint. Wasted. Buy another Undie 

5 hours ago, tinkymale said:

I thought he would have taken your hint. Wasted. Buy another Undie 

I tot DeMarko will faster go to his room put on his new g string while he is drinking coffee in kitchen then walk to kitchen again in oni his g string. 🤣

• 5 months later...
On 12/28/2020 at 2:33 AM, Neh Neh said:

Should have offered him to take a hot shower, then you enter to pass him the towel... and makan him haha... lol 😁

So seductive. LIKE~

• 1 month later...
Guest Armpits
On 6/9/2021 at 2:47 PM, Zealouslogue said:

So seductive. LIKE~

My personal trainer friend no business after covid. Gym closed so long. So ended up panda delivery. Once this young girl in Bukit timah took his food, suck his hairy huge cock and and let him fuck and even cum inside, a for $21.50 to food panda. Good deal. Too bad, he's straight dude

1 hour ago, Guest Armpits said:

My personal trainer friend no business after covid. Gym closed so long. So ended up panda delivery. Once this young girl in Bukit timah took his food, suck his hairy huge cock and and let him fuck and even cum inside, a for $21.50 to food panda. Good deal. Too bad, he's straight dude

Aiyo. You poor thing. Come, I sayang you. 

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Armpits said:

How do you know his cock is hairy and huge?

Guest Armpits
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

How do you know his cock is hairy and huge?

Well, he's my friend. He's a personal trainer. We'd showered together when we were in NS. Of course, I dropped my soap in front of his cock. Can't tell the rest. Too wrong.

Guest 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
On 10/30/2020 at 5:41 PM, Guest Lulu said:

Only if the delivery men are of this standard 🥰

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I m of similar bod but better looks. Everyone wants to sex me. I think all of you are just 下贱!I won't give you a chance! 下贱!

Guest Guest
On 7/26/2021 at 3:47 PM, Guest Armpits said:

Your personal trainer friend got put condom right? This young girl must be damn honey that day ... or your personal trainer friend is so good looking and charming .... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.