Male HQ

Sharing Encounter with Delivery / Cable / Service men, etc + Would you be Shirtless at home receiving a Delivery? (compiled)

Guest Jeremy

2 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

Last week, ordered fast food at midnight 3am. Open the door in just my underwear.

It was a China guy, quite meaty , broad shoulder. face not bad.

He dare not look into my direction.

the following day, i ordered again, also at 3am. Its the same guy. 

I said - Hi, its u again!

He acknowledged back. But still dare not look into my directions

Damn!

He is probably an old hand and had encountered with gays in undies ordering food.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 hours ago, Rice60640 said:

Sometimes you have to be bold and ask the obvious question, like "does this make you uncomfortable?"  Of course, it sometimes help if it's the same guy making the delivery. Or maybe not if it's a lost cause. 

Actually, you should say sorry, and that you were in the toilet and rushed out to get the delivery... See what he says... ;)

Слава Україні!

5 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

Last week, ordered fast food at midnight 3am. Open the door in just my underwear.

It was a China guy, quite meaty , broad shoulder. face not bad.

He dare not look into my direction.

the following day, i ordered again, also at 3am. Its the same guy. 

I said - Hi, its u again!

He acknowledged back. But still dare not look into my directions

Damn!

You all so bad. Always bully China guys! :frustrated:

Just now, cutejack said:

Then then?tell la. Make my lunch tastier.

No lah! What I meant is that a delivery man actually called when I was in the shower, and I came out all wet, covered only by my towel.

I apologized that I took so long to answer the door, because I was in the shower. The delivery man also paiseh.

Wasn't looking for sex then...

Слава Україні!

Just now, sgmaven said:

No lah! What I meant is that a delivery man actually called when I was in the shower, and I came out all wet, covered only by my towel.

I apologized that I took so long to answer the door, because I was in the shower. The delivery man also paiseh.

Oooh okkk.

1 minute ago, sgmaven said:

how can u waste such good chance???

2 minutes ago, sgmaven said:

Yeah, so it is sort of a let down for your tasty treat for lunch. Would have told the full story, if something had happened.

But I wrote that experience to say that it is absolutely possible...

Yeah but its ok. still got dinner. Do something interesting n do let us know:P

Here's my small contribution. A while back, my OSIM chair was sent for re-upholstery. The folks who came to collect were 2 rather uninteresting and also rather curt young chaps. But when the time came for delivery back, this time it was different.

Received a call before delivery that they are on the way to my place. Over the phone, the voice came across quite manly and sounded from NE China and quite courteous and pleasant. So, that sets the anticipation of who would appear at my door step.

When the door bell rang, I opened the door but to my disappointment was a rather small built young man, quite non-descript. So I opened the door but before I know it behind him was this tall (but not too tall) typical NE Chinese looking, with a size bothering between muscular and chubby, which by all account is to me the most appealing body size. He has a manly late 30s face feature and smiles readily. That was added bonus.

Obviously he was the one in charge as he directed how the chair was to be maneuvered into my room. Quite deft, with me at the sideline salivating over his looks and body. His tight fitting T and pants added to the heart beat. 

After the 2 managed to get the chair into my room, and as if by divine force, the younger man left leaving just the 2 of us. He asked me how to place the chair and after I told him so, what went by was a blur as he went about doing his stuff while my eyes followed the contours of his each movement - his muscular arm pushing and adjusting the chair and his bending down and squatting added to drama. When he was done, he hurriedly started to clean up to be ready to go. I was at a loss on how to make the moment last, so I blurted a question about whether he is from the Mainland (大陆). To my surprise, his face lit up and he says he is surprised I used Mainland as opposed to China, as most Singaporeans would have used China, instead of Mainland. I laughed and even told him I am guessing (actually I was dead certain I knew) he is from NE China, and I even mentioned whether he is from Jilin. He expressed total amazement at how I knew (that's another story). So, he began to chat me up (I obviously was not complaining) and told me he had been in Singapore for 7 over years but had not obtained his PR and thinks he couldn't stand a chance given the current policy. As he speaks, there were some spots of sweat from his forehead and some spots of dampness on his T shirt on the chest area. I stole a glance at his crotch - no, there was no dampness - hmmm. In order to stall for more face time with him, I came up with an impromptu task for him to move the chair a bit more and he obligingly did as bade. Out of instinctive desperation, I knelt next to him to help him moved the chair, brushing his slightly sweaty arm and body - sheer ecstasy given the circumstance. He didn't mind at all. 

Once the task was completed, I had to device another "keep him captive" plot. I told him the weather is hot, so I want to offer him a drink. He initially rejected the offer but relented when I went to the fridge and offered him a can of coke. He asked for 2, telling me the other one for his colleague; how considerate of him. He drank (actually gulped) the can dry in one go and thanked me for it before he left. I couldn't bear to close the door and saw his last sight before the lift closed. 

Ah....there goes my surreal fantasy. Perhaps I should think of another excuse to have my chair repaired. But then again, not sure if the same guy would appear. 

6 minutes ago, Samson82 said:

Here's my small contribution. A while back, my OSIM chair was sent for re-upholstery. The folks who came to collect were 2 rather uninteresting and also rather curt young chaps. But when the time came for delivery back, this time it was different.

Received a call before delivery that they are on the way to my place. Over the phone, the voice came across quite manly and sounded from NE China and quite courteous and pleasant. So, that sets the anticipation of who would appear at my door step.

When the door bell rang, I opened the door but to my disappointment was a rather small built young man, quite non-descript. So I opened the door but before I know it behind him was this tall (but not too tall) typical NE Chinese looking, with a size bothering between muscular and chubby, which by all account is to me the most appealing body size. He has a manly late 30s face feature and smiles readily. That was added bonus.

Obviously he was the one in charge as he directed how the chair was to be maneuvered into my room. Quite deft, with me at the sideline salivating over his looks and body. His tight fitting T and pants added to the heart beat. 

After the 2 managed to get the chair into my room, and as if by divine force, the younger man left leaving just the 2 of us. He asked me how to place the chair and after I told him so, what went by was a blur as he went about doing his stuff while my eyes followed the contours of his each movement - his muscular arm pushing and adjusting the chair and his bending down and squatting added to drama. When he was done, he hurriedly started to clean up to be ready to go. I was at a loss on how to make the moment last, so I blurted a question about whether he is from the Mainland (大陆). To my surprise, his face lit up and he says he is surprised I used Mainland as opposed to China, as most Singaporeans would have used China, instead of Mainland. I laughed and even told him I am guessing (actually I was dead certain I knew) he is from NE China, and I even mentioned whether he is from Jilin. He expressed total amazement at how I knew (that's another story). So, he began to chat me up (I obviously was not complaining) and told me he had been in Singapore for 7 over years but had not obtained his PR and thinks he couldn't stand a chance given the current policy. As he speaks, there were some spots of sweat from his forehead and some spots of dampness on his T shirt on the chest area. I stole a glance at his crotch - no, there was no dampness - hmmm. In order to stall for more face time with him, I came up with an impromptu task for him to move the chair a bit more and he obligingly did as bade. Out of instinctive desperation, I knelt next to him to help him moved the chair, brushing his slightly sweaty arm and body - sheer ecstasy given the circumstance. He didn't mind at all. 

Once the task was completed, I had to device another "keep him captive" plot. I told him the weather is hot, so I want to offer him a drink. He initially rejected the offer but relented when I went to the fridge and offered him a can of coke. He asked for 2, telling me the other one for his colleague; how considerate of him. He drank (actually gulped) the can dry in one go and thanked me for it before he left. I couldn't bear to close the door and saw his last sight before the lift closed. 

Ah....there goes my surreal fantasy. Perhaps I should think of another excuse to have my chair repaired. But then again, not sure if the same guy would appear. 

You miss the cock.... oops. I mean you miss the boat :frustrated:

4 hours ago, Samson82 said:

I enjoyed reading your encounter. Was hoping for more...

You should have asked for his phone no. ... tell him that you enjoy chatting with him and that you wanted to chat with him to know more about that part of China he came from.

5 hours ago, Samson82 said:

I was really expecting more

6 hours ago, Samson82 said:

I am glad that osim guy gave the delivery industry a good name. If he were to misbehave with you, I will surely complaint to OSIM and boycott its products due to the unprofessiolism of its delivery people.

The government must really take a real good and hard look into the delivery industry as if all these delivery professionals start to have sex with customers, singapore's standing and reputation in the delivery industry will be harmed.

I strongly urge the govt to provide funds for WSQ courses to improve the standards of the delivery industry and eventually be ISO certified. If Companies is ISO certified, the govt can consider giving the them tax credits.

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am glad that osim guy gave the delivery industry a good name. If he were to misbehave with you, I will surely complaint to OSIM and boycott its products due to the unprofessiolism of its delivery people.

The government must really take a real good and hard look into the delivery industry as if all these delivery professionals start to have sex with customers, singapore's standing and reputation in the delivery industry will be harmed.

I strongly urge the govt to provide funds for WSQ courses to improve the standards of the delivery industry and eventually be ISO certified. If Companies is ISO certified, the govt can consider giving the them tax credits.

why complain to govt abt delivery personnel.. the govt themselves committed the most grave damage to our nation's image and reputation with its devious method of appointing a Malay president.  Singapore is now the joke of the century in the eyes of other developed countries.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It's just the delivery guy, not as if there is any conflict of interest! If he's not late for his next delivery, it's his own time and he can do whatever he pleases. Honestly, if my sales team topped the company's targets notwithstanding jerking off to online porn in the office, I couldn't care less.

4 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

why complain to govt abt delivery personnel.. the govt themselves committed the most grave damage to our nation's image and reputation with its devious method of appointing a Malay president.  Singapore is now the joke of the century in the eyes of other developed countries.

Its funny lah..develop countries has much more issues to worry about than thinking singapore is the joke since 1918 to 2017. You think countries like.Holland cares so much about our president that they consider it the best joke since 1918? Or France think our president selection is the funniest thing since 1917? Uncle...you are not the joke of the day hor, dont think of the century. If developed countries really thing SG is the biggest joke since 1917, wah sia...sg must be super damn important hor...this goes to show the wisdom does not get better when one ages. Sometimes people go mental.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Its funny lah..develop countries has much more issues to worry about than thinking singapore is the joke since 1918 to 2017. You think countries like.Holland cares so much about our president that they consider it the best joke since 1918? Or France think our president selection is the funniest thing since 1917? Uncle...you are not the joke of the day hor, dont think of the century. If developed countries really thing SG is the biggest joke since 1917, wah sia...sg must be super damn important hor...this goes to show the wisdom does not get better when one ages. Sometimes people go mental.

go read the news or listen to news of other countries and your perspective on the issue and life in general will change.  unless you have personally read the reports overseas, don't make any judgment.  fyi, i subscribed to newspapers of at least 6 other countries across the world. and i also occasionally go online on other major newspaper.  don't be so myopic.

and if you have the balls, identify yourself and don't hide behind the anonymity of a guest and go bashing members. and if you don't have the balls, shut up and don't make personal attacks on any member.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

9 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

go read the news or listen to news of other countries and your perspective on the issue and life in general will change.  unless you have personally read the reports overseas, don't make any judgment.  fyi, i subscribed to newspapers of at least 6 other countries across the world. and i also occasionally go online on other major newspaper.  don't be so myopic.

and if you have the balls, identify yourself and don't hide behind the anonymity of a guest and go bashing members. and if you don't have the balls, shut up and don't make personal attacks on any member.

Dont pray2 to kimlo.Kena kao kao rite.he ever n can bend any str8 guys ok.

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Wah liao...so which developed country thing Singapore is the biggest joke since 1917? Fyi, i travelled to europe 8 times in the past 18months alone. I know how europeans in general view my country. 

What is the difference between kimo777 and guest? Nothing..do we know who u are? Your address? Where you work? I bash your stupidity develope countries view sg as biggest joke since 1917...if you can try using a different color passport when you travel to europe hor.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wah liao...so which developed country thing Singapore is the biggest joke since 1917? Fyi, i travelled to europe 8 times in the past 18months alone. I know how europeans in general view my country. 

What is the difference between kimo777 and guest? Nothing..do we know who u are? Your address? Where you work? I bash your stupidity develope countries view sg as biggest joke since 1917...if you can try using a different color passport when you travel to europe hor.

Henceforth I shall not be responding to anyone doesn't have the decency to communicate properly or who likes bashing others in this forum.  I shall not stoop so low.

All in sex is fair.

17 hours ago, Guest Rolleyes said:

For fuck's sakes. 

Get a grip you whores.

These guys are delivery men, and you are sexually harassing them hoping that one of them would want to fuck you? Pathetic.

LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chen79

Ah! You people discussing this bringing me back to old days.10 years ago, I was a tech support based in vietnam.

one day I got a ticket that needed to go onsite. The young lad, a student, was so horny at that time and did all the advances while I was fixing his computer.

and so he succeeded like in this video

https://sextubespot.com/videos/3118697/chinese-guy-a-repair-man/

23 minutes ago, Guest Chen79 said:

Ah! You people discussing this bringing me back to old days.10 years ago, I was a tech support based in vietnam.

one day I got a ticket that needed to go onsite. The young lad, a student, was so horny at that time and did all the advances while I was fixing his computer.

and so he succeeded like in this video

https://sextubespot.com/videos/3118697/chinese-guy-a-repair-man/

U kidding ?! Serious ar?neva make police report?omg

17 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Guys! Don’t act virgin leh! 

All so Horny yet all act like virgin

buay tahan :frustrated:

Why some people forever so kaypoh?

giphy.gif

Enough said,

• G_M changed the title to Sharing Encounter with Delivery / Cable / Service men, etc + Would you be Shirtless at home receiving a Delivery? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.