Male HQ

Anyone likes to smell their underwear especially after exercising?

justme40

54 minutes ago, Gympump said:

I do not practice this but I have a few friends who love to do that. One of them requested for my underwear after our run. He showed me how he smell it while jerking off with it and use it to jerk his cock when he cumming. Quite hot to watch that.

After that who wash that undies

U or ur fren? Or did u even use it after that?

add me please .... mlbk889

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CuriousY said:

Wore my underwear from 5+ in the morning all the way to around 10 at night. Such a long and busy day. Gave it a good sniff and it smelt of satisfaction hahaha ;)

Don't wear too tight.not good for sperm production. U r wearing for long day somemore. Tc

2 hours ago, Hollowpill said:

How about if anyone here likes Smelling their own arse after taking a dump? 

Sounds  just as fun right? Since u enjoy Smelling your own soiled underwear... 

No further comments. 

You had been banned by me before for being an asshole.

Do that again or try to stir shit in the forum, and I will ban this account of your too.

Don't say I never give you chance.

Don't fuck yourself up again if you know what is good for you.

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Muscgear02 said:

Had someone sniff mine too but apparently my compression tight still smell like it came out of the washing machine... 

If smell like fresh laundry, then no point sniffing.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, watdehell said:

I only try on my pits and singlet after work out or night jog. My underwear hardly have any smell even when I wear for a couple of days.

Wadehel ~😑

On 9/5/2019 at 3:44 PM, LeanMature said:

How do you know ? 

Because smelling my own underwear is not my daily practice nor hobby, hence, is easy for me to identify if there's urine/sweat smell or just fabric detergent smell. This can be applied to smell other things that belong to you as well e.g smelling your own sneakers. If you're not into smelling sneakers, you will just jump by sensing the smell when your nose is not even close but maybe 20cm away from your all day long worn sneakers. 

41 minutes ago, watdehell said:

Because smelling my own underwear is not my daily practice nor hobby, hence, is easy for me to identify if there's urine/sweat smell or just fabric detergent smell. This can be applied to smell other things that belong to you as well e.g smelling your own sneakers. If you're not into smelling sneakers, you will just jump by sensing the smell when your nose is not even close but maybe 20cm away from your all day long worn sneakers. 

Wa kao why your KKJ so dry one ~ no pre cum meh. Lidat people suck and edge you need lots of saliva and lubes leh ~ 😜

43 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Wa kao why your KKJ so dry one ~ no pre cum meh. Lidat people suck and edge you need lots of saliva and lubes leh ~ 😜

Pre cum is only produced during the sexual and erection state. If you get pre cum every day but not in any state that mentioned above, you may need to see doctor. Plus, a man's pre cum is not meant for lubricating, by nature it's the woman's organ that does this work as their role is receiver and their body produces this special slimy fluid in order to protect their vagina from friction and pain. 

32 minutes ago, watdehell said:

Pre cum is only produced during the sexual and erection state. If you get pre cum every day but not in any state that mentioned above, you may need to see doctor. Plus, a man's pre cum is not meant for lubricating, by nature it's the woman's organ that does this work as their role is receiver and their body produces this special slimy fluid in order to protect their vagina from friction and pain. 

I watch erotic film or artistic videos will also produce one... 😄

On 9/7/2019 at 3:13 PM, watdehell said:

Oic.   So you can wear for one week without changing underwear.

Don't read and response to guests' post

You try cum on your underwear or shorts and leave it for about two days. Will have a musky fruity type smell , best of all its your own smell and creation!  Maybe can try with' different diets (durian , mango, pineapple, milk powder , vegetarian style , orange style , pork ,fish, chicken , Lamb etc ) :lol: :rolleyes:😄