Male HQ

Jerk Off before exam

Guest Sgboy88z

The reason you do not sleep well before exams, is the understandable anxiety you have prior to an exam.  Anxiety also has a negative effect on memory, and can decrease performance during an exam if excessive. JO night prior may reduce your anxiety, you will sleep better and may actually perform better. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Sh3rlock said:

The reason you do not sleep well before exams, is the understandable anxiety you have prior to an exam.  Anxiety also has a negative effect on memory, and can decrease performance during an exam if excessive. JO night prior may reduce your anxiety, you will sleep better and may actually perform better. Enjoy!

True 

If your exam is some sort of test that requires aggression - e.g. martial arts/fighting test 武状元 then I would counsel restraint.  Blue balls certainly make me more aggressive.

If it is a written exam, I would say flap away, if the orgasm and ejaculation make you more relaxed. 

If you are more relaxed, you sleep better, and when you wake up rested, you will preform better in your written exam.   

18 minutes ago, Sgboy88z said:

Thanks guys for advice. It's written exam. All here say to unload. If so ,

Why most Uni/ poly guys don't unload during exam period? 

Most studious dont really concentrate on sexual activities. Nerd type.lol

But how do u know they don't unload.

52 minutes ago, Sgboy88z said:

How you feel the next morning? 

1 hour ago, Sgboy88z said:

They may tell you they don't unload, or you assume they don't unload.  Which ever the case, they could be lying about not unloading, or they might be one of those who have a low sex drive.

When I was a teenager studying for my exams, I masturbated whenever i felt bored, stressed, or both.  It sure helped release stress and semen.  :D

Guest Sgboy88z
21 hours ago, yhtang said:

They may tell you they don't unload, or you assume they don't unload.  Which ever the case, they could be lying about not unloading, or they might be one of those who have a low sex drive.

When I was a teenager studying for my exams, I masturbated whenever i felt bored, stressed, or both.  It sure helped release stress and semen.  :D

Masturbating while studying for exams & night before exam is different lol.

I had butterflies in my stomach day before exam or presentation.  Jerking off help me to relax and ease my nervousness.  But I don't do it day before IPPT or marathon. I felt weak especially the legs if cums are released.

Edited by LeanMature

Don't read and response to guests' post